Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:41:21 AM

At this situation investing too much on advertising is realy risky because theres no guarantee that you will recover all your investments.
Indeed, I think you have to understand the current conditions so you don't invest too much because of course it will be risky for you but it all depends on the personal decisions of each
If there is no advertisement from the project then they have no audiences. We must taking the risk because we will not get any if no.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:43:48 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTzoza1tUFE

CargoCoin presentation by co-founder Bogomil Alexandrov at the Cassiopea Investor Symposium in London, Mayfair Hotel in November 2018

This is a decent video made by them.

Cool this team now is really doing serious matters on their jobs just to attract people and gain trust to the public. Any news on how much they already raised as of now?

About the raised funds, you can actually visit the site and see the information that you are looking for. If the team are already taking an action, then probably we can see some minor improvement about their ICO sale.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

Good news again I am seeing Cargo Coin doing its best to pleased its investors and also future members who still wants to join the Project. I guess its not yet to late.
Definitely, there are still enough time to engaged in the project and join on their token sales because the team are showing great efforts to make this platform better. Hopefully, with the event done by the co-founder of Cargocoin, we can gain something that can make the community satisfied and contented.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

I know that Cargocoin us one the best project & got good amount of investors during ICO.so i think you have better benefit & now you plan to add the coin in the exchangers
Perhaps, that would be their next move after this token sales ends. They know that a lot of supporters are expecting this coin to be listed and available in some exchange. We just have to wait a bit more of time until that time comes.
I wish the team are capable making through this bad days & make their coin to the exchangers.many traders are trading this coin for better benefit
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:53:15 PM

Good news again I am seeing Cargo Coin doing its best to pleased its investors and also future members who still wants to join the Project. I guess its not yet to late.
Definitely, there are still enough time to engaged in the project and join on their token sales because the team are showing great efforts to make this platform better. Hopefully, with the event done by the co-founder of Cargocoin, we can gain something that can make the community satisfied and contented.

But then again, with the current market crushed I doubt investors would probably hodl on for now. Pretty sure doev faces hard time to do marketing due to the chaos.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:11:26 PM

But then again, with the current market crushed I doubt investors would probably hodl on for now. Pretty sure doev faces hard time to do marketing due to the chaos.
I agree. Convincing investors nowadays will take difficulties for sure since most of them are afraid to take part in the token sales because of the bad market. It would be better if the team can create a good strategy to attract them.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:19:01 PM

CargoCoin presentation by co-founder Bogomil Alexandrov at the Cassiopea Investor Symposium in London, Mayfair Hotel in November 2018

Cool this team now is really doing serious matters on their jobs just to attract people and gain trust to the public. Any news on how much they already raised as of now?

About the raised funds, you can actually visit the site and see the information that you are looking for. If the team are already taking an action, then probably we can see some minor improvement about their ICO sale.
Yes ,it's true that they are trying to keep the site updated with the current status.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:25:40 PM

I know that Cargocoin us one the best project & got good amount of investors during ICO.so i think you have better benefit & now you plan to add the coin in the exchangers
Perhaps, that would be their next move after this token sales ends. They know that a lot of supporters are expecting this coin to be listed and available in some exchange. We just have to wait a bit more of time until that time comes.
I wish the team are capable making through this bad days & make their coin to the exchangers.many traders are trading this coin for better benefit

I think that is what people wished to be able to make it after passing hard times. The team have start to prove some part of their job. Hoping they continue doing it and give their best and never stop in thinking for a great idea which can help not only to them but to everyone. I am sure they can surpass it all with their cooperation, hardwork, knowledge and understanding.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

I think it will be a good time to buy if actually you are interested in the coin since basically is down with the whole market wave to..For sure once the dev pickup the work things will be back to normal

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:50:43 PM

Investments are pourimg in tp this project because of those talented indivuduals who are promoting this project to social media sites.
Yes, the project team members and all the people behind this project are will trained and experienced we can observed how they handle the project issues gracefully and passionately they never get tired to all the challenges that they encounter. Pretty sure this project will succeed because of very positive anf 0d good team and developers.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

Yes, you can directly confirm all your questions and clarifications in the project site. This will help you to know and be knowledgeable about the current status and progress of the project, which is very important because as supporters or investors you must be well informed everything for your own benefits and of course you can share what you learn.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:58:08 AM

As of now I am not seeing any update about the raised funds, Its all about the conference  meeting that I see in the news.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 02:02:43 AM

For some reason, I am seeing this project will have a slow development because of the lack of funds and support from crypto people?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:05:23 AM

As I know they already have talked on many different exchange site, Some of them are legit and famous,

Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:19:42 AM

For some reason, I am seeing this project will have a slow development because of the lack of funds and support from crypto people?
About this time I do not know whether the development of the project is said to be slow or fast but I am sure this team will definitely try their best for the project so that in the future it can develop even further

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:35:59 AM

Investments are pourimg in tp this project because of those talented indivuduals who are promoting this project to social media sites.

Well they're yet to even hit half the market cap for their hard cap so I guess we can't say the situation is looking that good for them either to be real
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:37:16 AM

All they really need to do to get listed is literally pay the listing fees and they seem to in plans to do that based on the tweets by several exchanges
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:13:52 AM

All they really need to do to get listed is literally pay the listing fees and they seem to in plans to do that based on the tweets by several exchanges

Well then, that's a good news to know so that those who invested in the platform can at least have some hope to gain some good amount of ROI.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:54:26 AM

Well then, that's a good news to know so that those who invested in the platform can at least have some hope to gain some good amount of ROI.
Yeah, indeed. The great amount of ROI will convince so many investors in which the developer might get crazied due to amount of the investors.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

Thanks for the help, dude. I wish you could do an amazing thing in the platform as we can see there are so many investors which has invested.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: