Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:10:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

There are so many video updates in the youtube network and most of the youtuber was helping CargoCoin to share the project with their fans. Great, huh?
Youtube influencers are truly a great way of promoting your project but be carefull in choosing your partner because they might or might not help you succeed.

YouTube and other "influencers" are a meme these days, all they do is pump and dump coins on noobs who follow them as if they're some kinda crypto gods

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:14:09 PM

I just noticed that its only USA residents that is restricted on the token sale. I think thats a big problem since most crypto users are from the US.
Is this problem still continuing ? apparently this can become a greater problem.
Not sure about it though but it seems like there will be no restriction in the token sale program. Perhaps, it is a big problem.
Where else is the restriction?if any.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:40:34 PM

There are so many video updates in the youtube network and most of the youtuber was helping CargoCoin to share the project with their fans. Great, huh?
Youtube influencers are truly a great way of promoting your project but be carefull in choosing your partner because they might or might not help you succeed.

Right because youtube is the most visited site. This will truly help in promoting the project and make it more popular. Hoping that the team will be successful in the future. It is still good to make sure of their partner in order to succeed.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:46:56 AM

Right because youtube is the most visited site. This will truly help in promoting the project and make it more popular. Hoping that the team will be successful in the future. It is still good to make sure of their partner in order to succeed.

Where are you even pulling your statistics from lmao, where did you get told that YouTube is the most visited site? #1 is Google and not YouTube
DynoEarl

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:51:08 AM

I just noticed that its only USA residents that is restricted on the token sale. I think thats a big problem since most crypto users are from the US.
Is this problem still continuing ? apparently this can become a greater problem.
Not sure about it though but it seems like there will be no restriction in the token sale program. Perhaps, it is a big problem.

I'm guessing probably china and any other country with a nationwide ban on cryptocurrencies and ICOs. Well not that it matters unless they're asking for KYC
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:23:34 AM

In china officially ban token  even though many of the chines company started crypto project but office located some other country . Recently china band STO token offering .
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:28:02 AM

In china officially ban token  even though many of the chines company started crypto project but office located some other country . Recently china band STO token offering .
Yes that right China have been tough to crypto and ico thats why bitcoin is having a difficult time in gaining momentum in crypto market.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

Yes, absolutely the project will range widely if they will promote in youtube channel. The over all population of youtube is quite huge and if they will visit and see the project ads surely they can appreciate and watch the ads probably get interested to join.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:37:42 PM

Yes that right China have been tough to crypto and ico thats why bitcoin is having a difficult time in gaining momentum in crypto market.
Is that information is  provided by evidences that will support it authenticity and make it legit. I know China is a progressive country in terms in cryptocurrency but I am not convinced about the affect in the market as a whole. Why China will choose to make the market slow when they are also benefited with its good profit.
Idunnowhatwhat

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:26:49 PM

I'm guessing probably china and any other country with a nationwide ban on cryptocurrencies and ICOs. Well not that it matters unless they're asking for KYC
China is not restricted on the token sale but I wonder if there will be investors from that country since the have implemented a full ban for anything related to crypto.
I think that same is the case in India,I think that this will be not good as there are many investors in these regions.
Dubska

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:30:26 AM

If blockchain will be accepted by different sectors and other countries, it will open more doors of opportunities for us cryptocurrency and enthusiasts.
DynoEarl

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:03:38 AM

China is not restricted on the token sale but I wonder if there will be investors from that country since the have implemented a full ban for anything related to crypto.
India is not included on the restricted countries for the token sale bud so they should be able to invest on this project without any hassles.
I think that same is the case in India,I think that this will be not good as there are many investors in these regions.

I think you meant to respond outside the quote but anyway pretty sure apart from US, China and some other countries most countries dont care about ICOs
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:06:14 AM

It's not like it's easy to track most crypto movements anyway, as long as you have some BTC you can invest (unless they're asking for KYC details)
Idunnowhatwhat

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:23:59 PM

India is not included on the restricted countries for the token sale bud so they should be able to invest on this project without any hassles.

I think you meant to respond outside the quote but anyway pretty sure apart from US, China and some other countries most countries dont care about ICOs
Yes I think he did a mistake in quote,anyways,let's see what the team has to say about it.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 11:53:49 PM

Thats why you will need to review the influences first and then approve or disapprove most of these things require you getting active and consistent dedicated channels that knows their work effectively

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:55:24 PM

If blockchain will be accepted by different sectors and other countries, it will open more doors of opportunities for us cryptocurrency and enthusiasts.
Aside from what you say, of course it is an advance on the blockchain, but after all, it's just an issue, so it's better to continue to follow the news so you don't miss out on information

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Dubska

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:19:12 AM

Cargo coins smart contract is fully utilized for the transport and logistics business. It is automated to track everthing and record everything for the business.
DynoEarl

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:17:38 AM

Of course Youtube is very helpful in promoting the CargoCoin project because Youtube can be accessed by all people, of course it is very good and I hope this project will be a great success later
Youtube has billions of users worldwide just like facebook and twitter. Thats why most projects prefer to use these social media sites because its free and has alot of audience.
Except most of the YouTube videos dont get a single view unless you have a large viewerbase already so they'll need to buy out some youtuber to shill for them
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:23:33 AM

Aside from what you say, of course it is an advance on the blockchain, but after all, it's just an issue, so it's better to continue to follow the news so you don't miss out on information

What's the advancement in the blockchain here? It's relying on an existing blockchain and using their existing protocols to make a smart contract
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:33:27 AM

Of course Youtube is very helpful in promoting the CargoCoin project because Youtube can be accessed by all people, of course it is very good and I hope this project will be a great success later
Youtube has billions of users worldwide just like facebook and twitter. Thats why most projects prefer to use these social media sites because its free and has alot of audience.
Yes it's true that what you say is that social media like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube have many users, so promoting the Cargocoin project on YouTube is certainly a profitable thing
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: