Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

Indeed, if we talk about the condition of the crypto market in 2018, the condition is quite bad, whatever the cause and I hope that by 2019 the market conditions will be truly stable, we'll see
I agree. Also, this year is the worst year for those people who have invested in cryptocurrency at the early months of 2018. They are totally feel bad now since the market condition is not getting better even if the year end is closely coming.
I'm not sure but it does. I will be happy if most of the cryptocurrency will soar high until the end of the 2019 because 2019 is the year for developing cryptocurrency.
If that is true, in 2019 the price of cryptocurrency will soar of course that is good news for all but the cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict so it is better for us to keep abreast of developments to be clear

Well, everyone is hoping to make that happen because crypto community members probably are losing a lot of of their asset as I presume. Cargocoin is still making a lot of development and still in their ICO stage so we should wait for their big announcement.

Its only a matter of time until the ICO sale is finally gonna end. I suppose they can soon reveal how much they already raised.

The ICO lasted too too damn long though. It's been like what? Over 3 months or some shit that the ICO has been going on without much real info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:28:55 AM

What could be the latest status about the development of this platform? Also, I am wondering about their stage of the ICO because it's been already months that they have started the sale.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Xkaliber

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:38:57 AM

Indeed, if we talk about the condition of the crypto market in 2018, the condition is quite bad, whatever the cause and I hope that by 2019 the market conditions will be truly stable, we'll see
I agree. Also, this year is the worst year for those people who have invested in cryptocurrency at the early months of 2018. They are totally feel bad now since the market condition is not getting better even if the year end is closely coming.
I'm not sure but it does. I will be happy if most of the cryptocurrency will soar high until the end of the 2019 because 2019 is the year for developing cryptocurrency.
If that is true, in 2019 the price of cryptocurrency will soar of course that is good news for all but the cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict so it is better for us to keep abreast of developments to be clear

Well, everyone is hoping to make that happen because crypto community members probably are losing a lot of of their asset as I presume. Cargocoin is still making a lot of development and still in their ICO stage so we should wait for their big announcement.

Its only a matter of time until the ICO sale is finally gonna end. I suppose they can soon reveal how much they already raised.

The ICO lasted too too damn long though. It's been like what? Over 3 months or some shit that the ICO has been going on without much real info
If I can know how the ICO has taken place without any real information if it is true, of course it seems there is no clarity and I hope that in the near future there will be real information
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

What could be the latest status about the development of this platform? Also, I am wondering about their stage of the ICO because it's been already months that they have started the sale.
I think there is no latest status or the latest update about the project but there are so many ways to get the update via the telegram grou
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:58:30 PM

I guess this is the best tike to focus on the development of the project since investors has already commited to support this project.
I strongly agree with what you say because with investors who are already committed to supporting this project, of course this is the best time to develop the project even further

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:45:04 PM

They HAVE to list it on an exchange cause they have hit the softcap. The entire point of the softcap is that beyond that the ICO is a success and they'll list
Yes, they exactly have the rights and obligation to list their tokens to an exchange but its their mandate to determine the listing date.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:26:30 PM

They HAVE to list it on an exchange cause they have hit the softcap. The entire point of the softcap is that beyond that the ICO is a success and they'll list
Yes, they exactly have the rights and obligation to list their tokens to an exchange but its their mandate to determine the listing date.
There can be a strategy of the team to hold the listing,dur to the condition of the market.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

I guess this is the best tike to focus on the development of the project since investors has already commited to support this project.
I strongly agree with what you say because with investors who are already committed to supporting this project, of course this is the best time to develop the project even further

I think it's their job to do such task because it's what their major purpose why they created the platform. Moreover, the team hadn't shared some update about the development of the platform and probably they should take some time to share some good news.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:27:26 PM

I think it's their job to do such task because it's what their major purpose why they created the platform. Moreover, the team hadn't shared some update about the development of the platform and probably they should take some time to share some good news.

You have a point, they are obliged to do the task because it is their job. So what we can do for now is wait and support every decision they do. I think the team have hard time to give updates because they cannot easily decide and move on because of the present situation. So let just hope that everything will be done accordingly to what's on their plan.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:58:20 PM

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:00:47 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 11:16:04 PM by vickycoin05

Posting they total amout of funds will be posted by details adter the finished ICO and they will announce the listing right after the finished or also can be before the scheduled finish because I think the project team are now processing the requirements and some other things needed for the listing.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:06:05 PM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
We analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
According to that you are one of the best ICO projects! Your rating is 78.49 of 100.
Our congratulations on achieving so high results.
Full information you can see in the description of CargoCoin.
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|

This is a good review to gain trust for the cargo coin company. Hope it will continue more.

At your service.
|Cryptolaboratory team|

The team should add your review to their site to be able to gain more impression from people around the internet.

Reviews some how help the project to gain sympathy from the public yet this will also lead to something else,  not all reviews posted are in favour with the project good works some are negative reviews that will cause so much trouble specialy in the community and the people around it, but still reviews has also possibly help the project in the other hand.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:28:10 PM

I think there is no latest status or the latest update about the project but there are so many ways to get the update via the telegram grou
in some instances true,  I didn't also read some new product updates so far for this past few days. Hopefully they will posted it here for the informations and knowledge of the project. Yes, telegram group can help us alot to look and ask our concerns and clarification with the project updates.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 11:30:19 PM

I think probably by 2019 January we will get to know what happens with cargo and also some better updates and probable exchange listing might come up I really cant wait to get some updates on this one

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:05:26 AM

If I can know how the ICO has taken place without any real information if it is true, of course it seems there is no clarity and I hope that in the near future there will be real information

Yeah, they haven't given people ANY information regarding them which is a huge huge red flag in high risk investments such as crypto. But here we are
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:10:48 AM

True. It seems that they are not doing anything at this moment. They could be on christmas break. Telegram and twitter is also not giving new updates.

If they are going on a christmas break then why are they not mentioning it? Like they could have tweeted "Going on a christmas break till <date>"
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:14:42 AM

Some says the ICO has not even reached the half of the hardcap because of the chaos happening now on the crypto currency world.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 04:19:56 AM

I think probably by 2019 January we will get to know what happens with cargo and also some better updates and probable exchange listing might come up I really cant wait to get some updates on this one

There are lots of potential exchange that has been supporting the cargon coin platform. I hope they will not back out when the times comes.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:25:19 AM

But as I observed, I do not see any big improvements from the ICO, Even on how much they already reach from the sale.

thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W4pk-yoN70

CargoCoin interview with co-founder and CEO - Bogomil Alexandrov. Behind the scenes with CargoCoin at Cassiopea Investor Symposium in London.

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: