Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:40:37 AM

Indeed, if we talk about the condition of the crypto market in 2018, the condition is quite bad, whatever the cause and I hope that by 2019 the market conditions will be truly stable, we'll see
I agree. Also, this year is the worst year for those people who have invested in cryptocurrency at the early months of 2018. They are totally feel bad now since the market condition is not getting better even if the year end is closely coming.
I'm not sure but it does. I will be happy if most of the cryptocurrency will soar high until the end of the 2019 because 2019 is the year for developing cryptocurrency.

More like crash further down as the entire point of crypto AKA decentralisation is falling apart as a bunch of whales are controlling the entire market
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:44:46 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTzoza1tUFE

CargoCoin presentation by co-founder Bogomil Alexandrov at the Cassiopea Investor Symposium in London, Mayfair Hotel in November 2018

The presentation is quite a good video IMO and its a great way to get more  investor and get convinced by the developers.
Yeah. It's a good thing that they have provided a video that shows how the team manage this project. It will give plus factor to them and possibly can convince more investors to join with this team and help to achieved the necessary amount needed.

Well, it's necessary for every project so that there could be more people to get to know more about the platform. It's how strategy should work because investors wanted to know more about how the project would be in the future.

Just knowing about the project isn't the biggest point here lmao, they can learn about the project quickly by reading the whitepaper or one pager or whatever lol
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:40:38 AM

Indeed, if we talk about the condition of the crypto market in 2018, the condition is quite bad, whatever the cause and I hope that by 2019 the market conditions will be truly stable, we'll see
I agree. Also, this year is the worst year for those people who have invested in cryptocurrency at the early months of 2018. They are totally feel bad now since the market condition is not getting better even if the year end is closely coming.
I'm not sure but it does. I will be happy if most of the cryptocurrency will soar high until the end of the 2019 because 2019 is the year for developing cryptocurrency.

More like crash further down as the entire point of crypto AKA decentralisation is falling apart as a bunch of whales are controlling the entire market

I do not now for now, But its affecting the people who are unto crypto, having doubt on joining ICO' right now.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
We analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
According to that you are one of the best ICO projects! Your rating is 78.49 of 100.
Our congratulations on achieving so high results.
Full information you can see in the description of CargoCoin.
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|

This is a good review to gain trust for the cargo coin company. Hope it will continue more.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:47:07 AM

There is still hope I think for btc and other altcoins in the trade market to survive for the next year.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

If that is true, in 2019 the price of cryptocurrency will soar of course that is good news for all but the cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict so it is better for us to keep abreast of developments to be clear

connecoin

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:55:16 AM

There is still hope I think for btc and other altcoins in the trade market to survive for the next year.
Well, I really hope that there is so that all people who have here for a long time will still see cryptocurrency as a good kind of investments. And it will make Cargocoin project to attract more big business inorder to have a good implementation of the platform ahead.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:04:37 PM

Most of the people here are mostly seen pretty impressed and convinced to the project. I wish they could bring us more opportunity by allowing their developer to publish the updates in here!
Yes i also want update from the project so that i can assure myself that i am on the right project to invest & trade.& update is also necessary  for others as well
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:36:19 PM

Most of the people here are mostly seen pretty impressed and convinced to the project. I wish they could bring us more opportunity by allowing their developer to publish the updates in here!
Yes i also want update from the project so that i can assure myself that i am on the right project to invest & trade.& update is also necessary  for others as well
Yes. We all want new updates every now and then so that we will know on how is the current development. Having this will also give us an ideas that it is still in the right direction towards in the upcoming implementation.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:23:37 PM

If that is true, in 2019 the price of cryptocurrency will soar of course that is good news for all but the cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict so it is better for us to keep abreast of developments to be clear

Well, everyone is hoping to make that happen because crypto community members probably are losing a lot of of their asset as I presume. Cargocoin is still making a lot of development and still in their ICO stage so we should wait for their big announcement.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:32:55 PM

The ICO sale will be ending in 25 days, What will be the next step from the team then? Exchanges?
Most of the ICO will likely want to get listed in an exchange but, I'm totally not sure if they list it immediately because of the bearish.
That's true, the enlistment also depends on the outcome of the ICO.
If look through all the participants,they will have good outcome from the ICO.so they should enter into exchangers & protect their price from falling from the price of ICO
Yes,I totally agree with your statement here,let's just wait and see now.
Well said, Yes I think the next step is the exchange which is very posible to happen, still there is no specific exchange site that they are listed but I am sure they can be listed in some of finest site in the market. The things we have to do right now is wait and extend our patience for the projects next move.
Yes that's true now all we can do is hope and wait.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:03:33 PM

Given that this is entirely about the supply and demand which those who have lots of holding can have the ability to play in the market. With this connection about the project, it somehow affect the ICO sale due to the value isn't probably good time to make an investment.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:12:15 PM

Yes. We all want new updates every now and then so that we will know on how is the current development. Having this will also give us an ideas that it is still in the right direction towards in the upcoming implementation.

I agree, for now the most awaited thing to know are the updates that the team will share to the people. This is one way to keep track every move and step that the team do. It can give us also idea what will happen in the future after knowing those updates. I just hope that the team will never stop doing their best for the success of the project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 11:21:01 PM

I really hope you are right because right now seems like a bad market is upon us and with the current wave its likely some projects/coins will go down with it lets hope more activities from projects keeps them alive

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:21:18 PM

True, acrualy I am also one of those who hope a better and more improved market. One thing  I wish and hope is the stablity and increase of  our dear btc for the more merrier and happier end of 2019. I will continue to lokk forward on it.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:25:58 PM

I really hope you are right because right now seems like a bad market is upon us and with the current wave its likely some projects/coins will go down with it lets hope more activities from projects keeps them alive
Sad but this is the current happening of the crypto market. The value went down every single day and its quite alarming specialy to those who holds huge amount of tokens. Nevergheless the projest still showing a strong potential to reach its goals and keeping the project community more sustainable and relax.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:30:16 AM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
We analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
According to that you are one of the best ICO projects! Your rating is 78.49 of 100.
Our congratulations on achieving so high results.
Full information you can see in the description of CargoCoin.
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|

This is a good review to gain trust for the cargo coin company. Hope it will continue more.

At your service.
|Cryptolaboratory team|

The team should add your review to their site to be able to gain more impression from people around the internet.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 05:32:18 AM

Well, everyone is hoping to make that happen because crypto community members probably are losing a lot of of their asset as I presume. Cargocoin is still making a lot of development and still in their ICO stage so we should wait for their big announcement.

Its only a matter of time until the ICO sale is finally gonna end. I suppose they can soon reveal how much they already raised.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:39:28 AM

Its only a matter of time until the ICO sale is finally gonna end. I suppose they can soon reveal how much they already raised.

I have tried to check if the site already updated that one, But as of now cannot see any links connected on that yet.

DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:44:14 AM

I have tried to check if the site already updated that one, But as of now cannot see any links connected on that yet.

The fact that they are hiding who invested and how much they have raised on a timely manner is kinda making me nervous about the entire project
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: