Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:11:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:44:40 PM

I have a little CargoCoin, where i can sell it now? It really not much but i want to sell them for private reason.
I strongly suggest for you to just keep and hold them mate because when the bull trend for crypto comes back cargocoin will also be more expensive.

I agree, that is a good suggestion. For now because of the status of crypto market it affects each value of coins so better hold and buy some sell coins because soon it will be back so or double the amount. Patience is highly recommended to have in order to be successful. Just think postive because everything will come into place.
But can someone please suggest a better way to sell,he said it was for personal reasons.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 11:40:22 PM

I have a little CargoCoin, where i can sell it now? It really not much but i want to sell them for private reason.
I strongly suggest for you to just keep and hold them mate because when the bull trend for crypto comes back cargocoin will also be more expensive.

I agree, that is a good suggestion. For now because of the status of crypto market it affects each value of coins so better hold and buy some sell coins because soon it will be back so or double the amount. Patience is highly recommended to have in order to be successful. Just think postive because everything will come into place.
HODL the coins that you absolutely deem worthy for the market can crash with some I think most and coins are like half or less their prices and hopefully things will improve as the top coins recovers from the market

DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:04:25 AM

Selling any coin right is a big risk especially ones like cargo who are yet to get listed DEX is really a cheap way to sell those tokens i will advice you just stick with just HOLD for now till better exchange come up

I mean if it's already listed on Dex that means the community has already given it a value, listing it on newer exchanges wouldn't affect it's value a lot
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:07:11 AM

Selling any coin right is a big risk especially ones like cargo who are yet to get listed DEX is really a cheap way to sell those tokens i will advice you just stick with just HOLD for now till better exchange come up

I would rather sell it all if I knew the exchange listing for cargo coin is already active. That's only my opinion as of now.

Well most people would be like you, ICO based coins are only worth anything right after the ICO. As soon as it's over they completely die off from it
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:20:57 AM

One of the most interesting project i ever seen this year. How much you collected still now.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:47:55 AM

I think the 1 dollar price that is predicted is not bad, for any bounty hunters like us who want to profit to be able to trade it to fiat, I mean people have needs.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

Just be patient mate and stay focus on your goal which is to land on the moon in the future. You are lowering your chances by selling them too early.

Lmao people have been saying moon moon moon since like the crash of 2017, if anything crypto is falling further down and not remotely even heading towards the "moon"

Even bitcoin now doesn't go to the moon, what could be worse thing might happen if Cargo coin is now listed on exchanges.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:58:30 AM

One of the most interesting project i ever seen this year. How much you collected still now.

Sadly as of now, No information about the collected funds from the team, You can visit the site or send support in their telegram group to learn more.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

Sadly as of now, No information about the collected funds from the team, You can visit the site or send support in their telegram group to learn more.
Supposedly they will post the all over collection of funds, but unfortunately tgere is no information regarding that matter. The team members are still busy or something but hopefully after the necessary measurements they will post some updates and information. This will give the satisfaction of many.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

Also leave some comments here if you have some concerns so that the thread admin can also answer all your questions.
True, this thread is very useful. Whatever clarification and inquiries in your mopind you can wrote here for faster feedback. Actually some of our mates here are very willing to help specially to those who seeks it.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:26:27 PM

Cargocoin is the most interested project i see in this year.so i can expect better progress in ICO.so how's going the ICO.i think we can hear better things before cristmas   
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:08:20 PM

I don't knotge exact figure,but I think that you may find this information on their site.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:57:29 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2018, 12:07:39 AM by ratatat bangbang

Cargocoin is the most interested project i see in this year.so i can expect better progress in ICO.so how's going the ICO.i think we can hear better things before cristmas  

I agree that cargo coin is the most interested project. For sure many  would love to have it. I do hope that the team will never stop on doing  things just for the development of the project.  Looking forward for the success of this project.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:20:33 AM

I don't knotge exact figure,but I think that you may find this information on their site.

There are still information on their site and also in telegram group, They can help you there.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 03:26:57 AM

There are still information on their site and also in telegram group, They can help you there.

For me its good to visit their telegram because admin is always active discussing people and members in the group.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

D.U.G

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:40:12 AM

Also leave some comments here if you have some concerns so that the thread admin can also answer all your questions.
True, this thread is very useful. Whatever clarification and inquiries in your mopind you can wrote here for faster feedback. Actually some of our mates here are very willing to help specially to those who seeks it.

Lets just wait for now for the bigger news about the ICO sale, I hope they can still launch the project even if they didn't reach their target CAP.

DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:55:07 AM

Why would you send "support", you should be asking or rather if you have already invested donated funds for the ICO then you should be demanding
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:01:31 AM

Just be patient mate and stay focus on your goal which is to land on the moon in the future. You are lowering your chances by selling them too early.

Lmao people have been saying moon moon moon since like the crash of 2017, if anything crypto is falling further down and not remotely even heading towards the "moon"

Even bitcoin now doesn't go to the moon, what could be worse thing might happen if Cargo coin is now listed on exchanges.

I mean barely makes any difference anyway, the more time they wait, less that people will give a shit about the coin. Tokens are only worth anything for a month post ICO anyway
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:47:19 AM

Yes, this is not problem with long time holder, but i really feeling scare about crash more at Cargocoin, they really cheap at this time.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:26:24 AM

For me its good to visit their telegram because admin is always active discussing people and members in the group.
Yes, you are right, if in the telegram group there must always be communication between the admin and group members, of course it is very good, I hope it can be done continuously
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: