Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:22:16 PM

Its a matter of days now and the ICO sale will be finished, What do you think guys. Did they already reach their hard cap right now?
They wont hit their hardcap bud but at least they hit their minimum funding amount. They could have done a better sale if they did avetter marketing.
This kind of things are very normal in each project. We cannot predict the future of each project but still we are expecting good results. The hardcap might not hit but nevertheless the project make it to that point and its quite good for me. The important thing is that project able to deliver the project and satisfied the expectations of the public.
According to my view there should be no post phonements with any project plans or initiatives due to market situations instead all developer's should find better ways to reach the goal.
Absolutely right mate, the current situation is very critical and alarming at the same time the clock is rolling faster each day all people are nervous for results. Hopefully they the team can manage to stood up and make sure that they can hit it's goals and achieve success.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:27:32 AM

I have a little CargoCoin, where i can sell it now? It really not much but i want to sell them for private reason.
I strongly suggest for you to just keep and hold them mate because when the bull trend for crypto comes back cargocoin will also be more expensive.
Thank for you advice, but i think the price of Cargocoin at this time is not best to sold out, actually.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:54:54 AM

I have a little CargoCoin, where i can sell it now? It really not much but i want to sell them for private reason.
I strongly suggest for you to just keep and hold them mate because when the bull trend for crypto comes back cargocoin will also be more expensive.

As for me if  the exchanges are available you can sell it quickly because surely the price will decrease 20% within a week from people dumping it.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 07:58:25 AM

As for me if  the exchanges are available you can sell it quickly because surely the price will decrease 20% within a week from people dumping it.

True, because this  had happen to me. After it has been available on the exchange, I hold the tokens from my bounty then after 2 week to 1 month the coin just dump big! And I felt confused and sad.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:16:57 AM

Cargocoin is that project who are getting lots of appriciation because of their work in the ICO & people are amazed to see their hard working for their participants

Indeed,from the start i see Cargo Team of thier work hard to reach the goal,all thier time for the project💪💪💪
Market situations are more impacting the entire operation with the project at the same we cannot even confirm when all was expected success will be a guarantee, we need to wait more.

How long could that be? Probably we can refer to their roadmap and see for ourselves about their incoming activities. Also, their ICO seems to be too long and I still didn't see any progress with the sale.

In my prediction, the cargo coin team cannot reach their goal in time, And they need to have plan B to recreate their strategy.

CheChe_8

Activity: 371

"Silence And Work Hard"

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:33:20 AM

Cargocoin is that project who are getting lots of appriciation because of their work in the ICO & people are amazed to see their hard working for their participants

Indeed,from the start i see Cargo Team of thier work hard to reach the goal,all thier time for the project💪💪💪
Market situations are more impacting the entire operation with the project at the same we cannot even confirm when all was expected success will be a guarantee, we need to wait more.

How long could that be? Probably we can refer to their roadmap and see for ourselves about their incoming activities. Also, their ICO seems to be too long and I still didn't see any progress with the sale.

In my prediction, the cargo coin team cannot reach their goal in time, And they need to have plan B to recreate their strategy.

Cargo Team i think they have plan for that B option,Waiting the new updates to the next move B
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:27:18 PM

I think that since the market is down,the activity in this community is also gone down and that doesn't look like good.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:34:01 PM

Indeed, if we look at the performance of this team, I don't think it's necessary to doubt because the team continues to work hard and I hope the team can be consistent like this continuously
They have lots of partner who are giving them good ratings to see their hard work.now i just want that they should be listed in a good exchangers so that their hard work pays of
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:29:48 PM

Well its a better idea. Nice in the sense that if they can't reach the goals in firts plan there shoulld be second or plan B to or C at least choices are many to pick if ever things will not work as what they supposed to plan. Having options are better in running a projects to have huge chances of success.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:55:51 PM

I agree, that is a good suggestion. For now because of the status of crypto market it affects each value of coins so better hold and buy some sell coins because soon it will be back so or double the amount. Patience is highly recommended to have in order to be successful. Just think postive because everything will come into place.
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:46:01 PM

Indeed, if we look at the performance of this team, I don't think it's necessary to doubt because the team continues to work hard and I hope the team can be consistent like this continuously
They have lots of partner who are giving them good ratings to see their hard work.now i just want that they should be listed in a good exchangers so that their hard work pays of
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:47:13 PM

Selling any coin right is a big risk especially ones like cargo who are yet to get listed DEX is really a cheap way to sell those tokens i will advice you just stick with just HOLD for now till better exchange come up

vickycoin05

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:54:29 PM

I agree, that is a good suggestion. For now because of the status of crypto market it affects each value of coins so better hold and buy some sell coins because soon it will be back so or double the amount. Patience is highly recommended to have in order to be successful. Just think postive because everything will come into place.
Just be patient mate and stay focus on your goal which is to land on the moon in the future. You are lowering your chances by selling them too early.
Yes, we should extend our patients when it comes to waiting results specially when it involves our future. I believed that preparing future wont happened overtime it takes alots of courage and perseverance to gain all of it and make things more possible for a brighter tomorrow.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:23:24 AM

Selling any coin right is a big risk especially ones like cargo who are yet to get listed DEX is really a cheap way to sell those tokens i will advice you just stick with just HOLD for now till better exchange come up

I would rather sell it all if I knew the exchange listing for cargo coin is already active. That's only my opinion as of now.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 02:31:26 AM

Just be patient mate and stay focus on your goal which is to land on the moon in the future. You are lowering your chances by selling them too early.

That's their opinion mate, we cannot blame other people when they are selling it, Because others have only average income and needed to feed someone. Even its a little bucks from selling this coin, it will be a big help to them.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:44:18 AM

I think that since the market is down,the activity in this community is also gone down and that doesn't look like good.

That's' right for sure And the unlucky right now the time of the month and year majority of people today in the cryptocurrency platforms are doubting because of the chaos happening in the price of cryptos.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:31:21 AM

Lmao people have been saying moon moon moon since like the crash of 2017, if anything crypto is falling further down and not remotely even heading towards the "moon"
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

That's some next level optimism, we're almost about to drop below 3$k and you're thinking of us going back to the 6$k+ levels? SOunds unlikely
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

Lmao people have been saying moon moon moon since like the crash of 2017, if anything crypto is falling further down and not remotely even heading towards the "moon"
Actually as of jowmits really hard and difficult to estimate the curtent market status, but still very fortunate that although its very hard to find out what will be the next  move after this fall. This will very challenging but fulfilling to uplift the project and bring ut for a better and  brighter future.
vickycoin05

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

That's' right for sure And the unlucky right now the time of the month and year majority of people today in the cryptocurrency platforms are doubting because of the chaos happening in the price of cryptos.
Yes, a number of people now are complaining and doubting the market since its quite long. Yes the market is decreasing and it supporters. Maybe some are very important but me our future.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: