Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:01:22 AM

Aren't those nearly free to list in anyway? Like those are essentially decentralised exchanges running pretty much based on a couple of smart contracts
Quite interesting that there is a free listing on that exchange because the opportunity on listing without no fee is somewhat hard to achieve.

Not really most of the decentralised exchanges or the token based exchanges usually have no fees or anything related to that. They're usually free

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
connecoin

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:41:44 AM

They have really been quite for a while now maybe the market affected them but I think it will be best if they make a release of any update based on their project also i think tokensale is over but is still saying ico is live. Is the ico extended?
Yes. They are not much active in the Ann thread and maybe the reason for this is they are more focus in the development in which will give better satisfactions for those people who have doubtful in the project. Hopefully, despite in the bad market, they are still in the right path towards the success.
thecargocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:10:46 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTzoza1tUFE

CargoCoin presentation by co-founder Bogomil Alexandrov at the Cassiopea Investor Symposium in London, Mayfair Hotel in November 2018

❉☛https://thecargocoin.com/☚❉ CARGO COIN - Revolutionising the Global Trade and Transport ❉☛https://t.me/thecargocoingroup☚❉
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:17:55 AM

They have really been quite for a while now maybe the market affected them but I think it will be best if they make a release of any update based on their project also i think tokensale is over but is still saying ico is live. Is the ico extended?
Yes. They are not much active in the Ann thread and maybe the reason for this is they are more focus in the development in which will give better satisfactions for those people who have doubtful in the project. Hopefully, despite in the bad market, they are still in the right path towards the success.
At this situation investing too much on advertising is realy risky because theres no guarantee that you will recover all your investments.
Indeed, I think you have to understand the current conditions so you don't invest too much because of course it will be risky for you but it all depends on the personal decisions of each

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

CargoCoin presentation by co-founder Bogomil Alexandrov at the Cassiopea Investor Symposium in London, Mayfair Hotel in November 2018

The video presentation shows that the team are actively engaging with the platform inorder to make this a good kind. With this kind of event, for sure it can make the investors and supporters to be more confident for being in here. Hopefully, it can attract more people to participate in the ICO while it is still live.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:34:44 PM

The video presentation shows that the team are actively engaging with the platform inorder to make this a good kind. With this kind of event, for sure it can make the investors and supporters to be more confident for being in here. Hopefully, it can attract more people to participate in the ICO while it is still live.

This will surely attract people to know more about the project.  Most people prefer to watch  video presentation rather than reading. This will make number of investors and supporters increase and be confident that this project will be successful in the future. Looking forward for the best result in thi this project.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:02:19 PM

I wonder if there is a small feature in which you can mine the coin by using your cpu or gpu to mine, i think its gonna be an interesting.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:04:10 PM

Indeed. The team are pretty well to know the users very well so that they make the video about how does the project work to make people get convinced.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:07:26 PM

This will surely attract people to know more about the project.  Most people prefer to watch  video presentation rather than reading. This will make number of investors and supporters increase and be confident that this project will be successful in the future. Looking forward for the best result in thi this project.

agree with that. video shows a lot about the team. it can also verify their existence and the real happenings that surround them.. you can always articulate thru texts but the impact can never be the same with videos.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

This is a decent video made by them.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 11:32:23 PM

I wonder if there is a small feature in which you can mine the coin by using your cpu or gpu to mine, i think its gonna be an interesting.
I really doubt mate is a smart contract on the ETH platform so is just not possible for mining It has it own supply which is distributed at various stages like pre-ico,ico and the rest Is not a mineable coin

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:48:41 PM

At this situation investing too much on advertising is realy risky because theres no guarantee that you will recover all your investments.
You have a point there buddy, actually we all know that investing in any advertisements will cost much and might be affect the whole project funds, this is a win win situation which they cannot afford to lose. The current market status is not good and investing a huge amount for project ad's will some kind of a risky move.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:52:52 PM

This will surely attract people to know more about the project.  Most people prefer to watch  video presentation rather than reading. This will make number of investors and supporters increase and be confident that this project will be successful in the future. Looking forward for the best result in thi this project.

agree with that. video shows a lot about the team. it can also verify their existence and the real happenings that surround them.. you can always articulate thru texts but the impact can never be the same with videos.
Yes, I am very positive that the project will able to meet its goals an plans. The dedication and exceptional talents of the developers will lead the project to a better and brighter future. This will make it easy for them to gain and captivate the interest if many because of this vedio.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:13:24 AM

Indeed. The team are pretty well to know the users very well so that they make the video about how does the project work to make people get convinced.

Good news again I am seeing Cargo Coin doing its best to pleased its investors and also future members who still wants to join the Project. I guess its not yet to late.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:24:43 AM

I really doubt mate is a smart contract on the ETH platform so is just not possible for mining It has it own supply which is distributed at various stages like pre-ico,ico and the rest Is not a mineable coin

CPU and GPU mining are things for now that impossible to deal as of now because of the chaos happening now on the crypto market. Maybe they can go for POS or proof of stakes on cargocoin.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:34:15 AM

This is a decent video made by them.

Cool this team now is really doing serious matters on their jobs just to attract people and gain trust to the public. Any news on how much they already raised as of now?

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:24:10 AM

Indeed, I think you have to understand the current conditions so you don't invest too much because of course it will be risky for you but it all depends on the personal decisions of each

It's not just risky to invest rn, it's mad mad risky cause most ICOs these days are barely making anything cause people are cashing out hard from BTC rn
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:27:39 AM

CPU and GPU mining are things for now that impossible to deal as of now because of the chaos happening now on the crypto market. Maybe they can go for POS or proof of stakes on cargocoin.

CPU and CPU mining still exists but for smaller coins they're essentially useless as they'll be wrecked by 51% attacks, as for cargo it's an ETH based token. It can't be mined
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:55:33 AM

CPU and CPU mining still exists but for smaller coins they're essentially useless as they'll be wrecked by 51% attacks, as for cargo it's an ETH based token. It can't be mined
Yeah, indeed. The token which made from the ethereum blockchain cannot be mined or be staked because it is based on the ethereum blockchain.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:30:55 AM

Good news again I am seeing Cargo Coin doing its best to pleased its investors and also future members who still wants to join the Project. I guess its not yet to late.
Indeed, I see the development of the Cargocoin project I think is quite satisfying and certainly it is inseparable from the hard work of the team we must appreciate it

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: