Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:03:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

About the raised funds, you can actually visit the site and see the information that you are looking for. If the team are already taking an action, then probably we can see some minor improvement about their ICO sale.
Thanks for the help, dude. I wish you could do an amazing thing in the platform as we can see there are so many investors which has invested.
Yes. And as a matter of fact, even if the soft cap is much big compared from the others which is 5M USD, they still manage to achieved it. It only shows that the team have a lot of investors that can make the platform become more useful someday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:23:01 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTzoza1tUFE

CargoCoin presentation by co-founder Bogomil Alexandrov at the Cassiopea Investor Symposium in London, Mayfair Hotel in November 2018

This is a decent video made by them.
Cool this team now is really doing serious matters on their jobs just to attract people and gain trust to the public. Any news on how much they already raised as of now?

About the raised funds, you can actually visit the site and see the information that you are looking for. If the team are already taking an action, then probably we can see some minor improvement about their ICO sale.
Yes, you can directly confirm all your questions and clarifications in the project site. This will help you to know and be knowledgeable about the current status and progress of the project, which is very important because as supporters or investors you must be well informed everything for your own benefits and of course you can share what you learn.
There must be a frequently asked questions tab there.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:18:38 PM

Thats a good news for us that you are taking our thoughts into the improvement.Looking like you are very near to your goal just need some improvement.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:57:28 PM

Well then, that's a good news to know so that those who invested in the platform can at least have some hope to gain some good amount of ROI.
Well, most of the investors nowadays wanted to have a good ROI since they believed that the project can help them to earn good amounts of earnings that will give satisfactions for being in here. And I hope that Cargocoin will be the one who can fulfill their wants.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:01:39 PM

Good news again I am seeing Cargo Coin doing its best to pleased its investors and also future members who still wants to join the Project. I guess its not yet to late.
Definitely, there are still enough time to engaged in the project and join on their token sales because the team are showing great efforts to make this platform better. Hopefully, with the event done by the co-founder of Cargocoin, we can gain something that can make the community satisfied and contented.
Investments are pourimg in tp this project because of those talented indivuduals who are promoting this project to social media sites.

Well they're yet to even hit half the market cap for their hard cap so I guess we can't say the situation is looking that good for them either to be real

You may have a point, it can only be good if they are already get listed in exchanges. From this moment,. I think dev and the team are still working on the said issues.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:51:48 PM

Good news again I am seeing Cargo Coin doing its best to pleased its investors and also future members who still wants to join the Project. I guess its not yet to late.
Definitely, there are still enough time to engaged in the project and join on their token sales because the team are showing great efforts to make this platform better. Hopefully, with the event done by the co-founder of Cargocoin, we can gain something that can make the community satisfied and contented.
Investments are pourimg in tp this project because of those talented indivuduals who are promoting this project to social media sites.

Well they're yet to even hit half the market cap for their hard cap so I guess we can't say the situation is looking that good for them either to be real

You may have a point, it can only be good if they are already get listed in exchanges. From this moment,. I think dev and the team are still working on the said issues.

I just hope that the team will reach their goals though slowly but surely.  They should never stop in knowing new ideas for the project to make it more well developed. For now what we can do is be patient and trust the team in fixing those issues and problems. Looking for more updates and best result in this project.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:14:16 PM

I just hope that the team will reach their goals though slowly but surely.  They should never stop in knowing new ideas for the project to make it more well developed. For now what we can do is be patient and trust the team in fixing those issues and problems. Looking for more updates and best result in this project.

If the dev team will continue to do their job of strengthening their platform, by fixing whatever issues they are encountering throughout their development, then, it means they are sincere in establishing their platform in the world of crypto. Because most of the dev teams either stopped or abandoned their project once they didn't hit their target fundings.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 11:43:10 PM

Thanks for the help, dude. I wish you could do an amazing thing in the platform as we can see there are so many investors which has invested.
Yes. And as a matter of fact, even if the soft cap is much big compared from the others which is 5M USD, they still manage to achieved it. It only shows that the team have a lot of investors that can make the platform become more useful someday.
Yeah private investment can be the key here and i think they really did well achieving that hopefully they will capitalize on this and bring the platform to a much successful ground

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:49:28 AM

Yeah private investment can be the key here and i think they really did well achieving that hopefully they will capitalize on this and bring the platform to a much successful ground

They already reach their softcap so I think they have the finances they need for the project to promote more about cargo coin.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:51:11 AM

Thats a good news for us that you are taking our thoughts into the improvement.Looking like you are very near to your goal just need some improvement.

Perhaps this will be the early beginning for the project to have lots of improvements with the project.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:25:31 AM

The ICO sale will be ending in 25 days, What will be the next step from the team then? Exchanges?

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:28:37 AM

The ICO sale will be ending in 25 days, What will be the next step from the team then? Exchanges?

That'll hopefully be the process to add some liquidity to the coin so that people who have some of it can cash it out as need from time to time
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:34:31 AM

Gotta keep in mind they managed to get a huge chunk of that before the market crashed by like 50% straight up so that 5M is worth less than 2M rn
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:38:25 AM

Regarding this, of course the team knows better so we better continue to follow the development patiently because then we can know what the team will do next and not miss the information

connecoin

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:20:13 PM

Regarding this, of course the team knows better so we better continue to follow the development patiently because then we can know what the team will do next and not miss the information
Actually, the team already shared some sort of infos regarding their next move. And they will going to list this token in some good exchange like Bancor. We just need to wait and give enough time for the team to announced it here on when this will going to happen.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:13:27 PM

CargoCoin presentation by co-founder Bogomil Alexandrov at the Cassiopea Investor Symposium in London, Mayfair Hotel in November 2018

The presentation is quite a good video IMO and its a great way to get more  investor and get convinced by the developers.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:32:14 PM

Most of the ICO will likely want to get listed in an exchange but, I'm totally not sure if they list it immediately because of the bearish.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

Actually, the team already shared some sort of infos regarding their next move. And they will going to list this token in some good exchange like Bancor. We just need to wait and give enough time for the team to announced it here on when this will going to happen.
True, we need to consider the team members prior obligations. They are very updated they are trying there best to make things better and in proper places. The team are will organized they are sending infos that will lead all the clients to satisfaction.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

The presentation is quite a good video IMO and its a great way to get more  investor and get convinced by the developers.
Agree, its amaze me also and I think not only me but all  those who believed that this project will work out. Whatever circumstances that may come they will stand up and bring this project the top and success. Its quite a long battle with the market current status but I am positive that this all shall pass.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:45:42 PM

The presentation is quite a good video IMO and its a great way to get more  investor and get convinced by the developers.
Yeah. It's a good thing that they have provided a video that shows how the team manage this project. It will give plus factor to them and possibly can convince more investors to join with this team and help to achieved the necessary amount needed.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: