Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:58:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:02:57 PM

Cargocoin is a high rated ICO platform who got 4.4 thats. Big rate.So we can expect a great things from the site due their progress in few months.so team should work more for the price of token
for ico Cargocoin it still runs 11 more days, and the softcap they have reached, but the question is, will the price of their tokens be at ico when listing? Cargocoin also gets a 4.5 rating for Icobench and 8.4 for Icomarks, this is great
Yes they have got good number of rating from different Ico site.but i am worried about their ICO price that if it will stay there during listing in exchanger.please assure us about the price
I think it's hard to be 100% sure now that the price will be as stable in two weeks. It is necessary to monitor the market condition daily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:28:16 PM

I have some Cargocoin, so i should keep so and sold out all of it at this time? They will go to the moon or not?
I think it's not worth selling it now. I bought a token, but for the time being I am not selling it. I hope that the price will increase soon.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:53:32 PM

Itz an added enlightenment to support the project as the managers have taken better initiatives in bringing whitepapers in various languages which made me easy to share the details of the project with various language communities and clients.
I think that it is necessary to transfer details projects to the maximum quantity of languages, including rare. Thus, many people will be able to study with the platform and to invest, not everyone knows English.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:00:55 PM

I see that the project will be useful to a wide range of consumers. And in this its obvious difference from similar projects, I hope that this fact will make the project attractive
I think team experience should be able to help with the whole shipping process and is likely to go a long way once there is massive adoption for it

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:03:46 PM

I have some Cargocoin, so i should keep so and sold out all of it at this time? They will go to the moon or not?
I think it's not worth selling it now. I bought a token, but for the time being I am not selling it. I hope that the price will increase soon.
long-term preservation of tokens should have a positive effect on the profits that we will be able to make in the future.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:12:21 PM

As of now, we cannot sell our Cargocoins because the team have not yet announced their official exchange. For sure they are currently still working for it and make good plans so that the price will increase even more. Hopefully, the process in listing will not take too long so that people here will not get tired in waiting.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:59:13 PM

As of now, we cannot sell our Cargocoins because the team have not yet announced their official exchange. For sure they are currently still working for it and make good plans so that the price will increase even more. Hopefully, the process in listing will not take too long so that people here will not get tired in waiting.
In my case i just hold the coin and once it get listed on tge exchange successfully i will set a profit margin, keep a watch track on price and at the right time i will make a sale to withdraw the expected returns.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:00:48 PM

I see that the project will be useful to a wide range of consumers. And in this its obvious difference from similar projects, I hope that this fact will make the project attractive
I think team experience should be able to help with the whole shipping process and is likely to go a long way once there is massive adoption for it

Having a well-experienced is a major factor to consider because they can handle if ever there is a problem with regards to their development. This is a big project which responsibility should be taken seriously due to the laws that the team may work for it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:26:07 PM

Cargocoin is a high rated ICO platform who got 4.4 thats. Big rate.So we can expect a great things from the site due their progress in few months.so team should work more for the price of token
for ico Cargocoin it still runs 11 more days, and the softcap they have reached, but the question is, will the price of their tokens be at ico when listing? Cargocoin also gets a 4.5 rating for Icobench and 8.4 for Icomarks, this is great
Yes they have got good number of rating from different Ico site.but i am worried about their ICO price that if it will stay there during listing in exchanger.please assure us about the price
Worry less mate. Everything is under control by the project team developers, they won't allow any lost or damages that may come. I am sure they already anticipated the issue and prepared various ideas and plans for the  project success in the near future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:13:12 PM

Having a well-experienced is a major factor to consider because they can handle if ever there is a problem with regards to their development. This is a big project which responsibility should be taken seriously due to the laws that the team may work for it.
The well experienced team and developers will be the bone and veins of the project. This will help the project to grow and develop for the better. They know how to approach and apply their learnings to help the project to be more established and popular for the good results in the future.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:34:39 PM

The well experienced team and developers will be the bone and veins of the project. This will help the project to grow and develop for the better. They know how to approach and apply their learnings to help the project to be more established and popular for the good results in the future.
As you stated the team was already experienced so all the issues will be automatically addressed moreover there will be rootcauseanalysis done for all the issues and get the adequate solution and fix.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:38:37 PM

I agree with you, it is good to have an expert team so that whatever circumstances they may encounter, it is easy  for them to fix each problem. With that it will make the project go on.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:22:09 AM

Worry less mate. Everything is under control by the project team developers, they won't allow any lost or damages that may come. I am sure they already anticipated the issue and prepared various ideas and plans for the  project success in the near future.

Yeah its expected that this project will become  a legit coins. Unlike the others shitcoins that will die after 2 months.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:35:55 AM

This is a great and useful project for shipping businesses and will soon be recognized by owners. Hopefully you get successful in 2019.
Well, yes. They are too great to evolve the whole new blockchain implementation in a cargo-shipping industry. Pretty damn great.

They already have a meeting in DUBAI, I hope they can gain or attract big investors their like for Oil shipping to other places would be great!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:43:21 AM

Blockchain technology can be very useful for transportation and logistics, it could save a lot of time and effort for the business owner and gives peace of mind since blockchain is known because of its geniune security features.

This will become a hit in terms of transportation and also will give securities to all packages they will deliver. Could be this the next FEDEX of blockchain platform?

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:15:09 AM

Yeah its expected that this project will become  a legit coins. Unlike the others shitcoins that will die after 2 months.
At least they still have something positive, like community and investor beside liquidity at the exchange. I think they have enough good.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:19:28 AM

long-term preservation of tokens should have a positive effect on the profits that we will be able to make in the future.
I read a lot of predictions, and I think that it would be the right decision to keep the tokens in storage. Do not sell them now.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:39:53 AM

I read a lot of predictions, and I think that it would be the right decision to keep the tokens in storage. Do not sell them now.
I agree with your opinion. I think you should not do this now because the entire market is currently in place and it is not clear which way it will go.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:48:22 AM

I agree with your opinion. I think you should not do this now because the entire market is currently in place and it is not clear which way it will go.
Well, most of the predictions are not giving agreat impact as people just following their mind, not based on the signal prediction or fud.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

Well, most of the predictions are not giving agreat impact as people just following their mind, not based on the signal prediction or fud.

Predicting without a solid reference is like randomly forecasting an event. Well, most of the cryptocurrencies that may affect its value is speculation that can the interest of some investors. This is what crypto looks like and we should know how to deal with it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: