Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] It's not an idea, it's a BETA product ▐░░VoxelX-The DICOM-Platform░░▌  (Read 173390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:14:16 AM

For what exactly we gonna use GRAY tokens,on the platform?
In the first phase after releasing Gray coins in VoxelX-platform it will be used to encourage publishing by monetizing the building of validated content in the platform.

After certain amount of publications and traffic on VoxelX, GRAY coins will be recycled  and reused by normal memberships or institutes to buy or use one of the state of the art Primium services of VoxelX that will complete the circle of GRAY ecosystem.
From these services are:  Teleradiological consultation - Artificial intelligence tool (VoxelX Eye) that can autodetect diagnosis from DICOM images - Research tools for quantetative measurement - Marketing services  (advertising, sponsorships and partnerships)

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
███ VoxelX- It's not an idea, it's a BETA  product ███
The Blockchain Powered Medical DICOM-Platform
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:19:18 AM

I'm also interested about this part - will the token be used as a subscription fee to use the platform? Or for some special features it can unlock? How will you manage the free access for medical students - by granting free tokens or some other way?
In the first phase after releasing Gray coins in VoxelX-platform it will be used to encourage publishing by monetizing the building of validated content in the platform.
After certain amount of publications and traffic on VoxelX, GRAY coins will be recycled  and reused by normal memberships or institutes to buy or use one of the state of the art Primium services of VoxelX that will complete the circle of GRAY ecosystem.
From these services are:  Teleradiological consultation - Artificial intelligence tool (VoxelX Eye) that can autodetect diagnosis from DICOM images - Research tools for quantetative measurement - Marketing services  (advertising, sponsorships and partnerships)

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
descuri

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

All medical projects to date are not successful. I can not understand why this project has a blockade platform?

But why were they not successful? I doubt it was because there is no interest in medical innovation. We need to go deeper to figure out what went down there. I believe the medical market is booming and if you have a strong project and can produce some material to back it up, then there are no worries.
What kind of boom do you have in mind? If this is the integration of the block chain into the medical services industry, then perhaps this is so. I think that the success of the project depends on how well the team will really be able to implement the block chain into the ecosystem.

I think this is one of the main obstacles that this team, and in many other projects, must overcome.

True,blockchain is not mainstream yet,so adoption is the key.

Maybe it is because people often go for the more commercial and profitable options. But this one is interesting as well as profitable.
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

Radiologists do get rewarded for uploading and analyzing images? Or can private people also upload images and ask for an analysis from an expert?

We have designed rewards algorithm that pays radiologists for every single even tiny submission and update of the contents and images of the platform.
The Diagnostic part for private people is planed to be in our long term strategy but not in the near future

And what happens if radiologists disagree on a certain material? Are they supposed to provide diagnosis and share that info via the blockchain with other radiologists?
The first phase of our platform is targeting primarily learners and medical students. The platform is now not for making diagnosis for patients (this is totally another story).
Please study the project thoroughly and read our whitepaper to understand why we have built this platform.

Thanks for the heads-up, I definitely need to put some time into reading your WP as I was thinking into the wrong direction obv.
EDVED

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

All medical projects to date are not successful. I can not understand why this project has a blockade platform?

But why were they not successful? I doubt it was because there is no interest in medical innovation. We need to go deeper to figure out what went down there. I believe the medical market is booming and if you have a strong project and can produce some material to back it up, then there are no worries.
What kind of boom do you have in mind? If this is the integration of the block chain into the medical services industry, then perhaps this is so. I think that the success of the project depends on how well the team will really be able to implement the block chain into the ecosystem.

I think this is one of the main obstacles that this team, and in many other projects, must overcome.

I would dare say that it is still in its initial stage of development, but it will surely become one of the standard platforms for work in a few years, regardless of which profession it is concerned
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:45:29 PM

I'm also interested about this part - will the token be used as a subscription fee to use the platform? Or for some special features it can unlock? How will you manage the free access for medical students - by granting free tokens or some other way?

I suppose to use the platform and data processing Grin

GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:54:17 PM

Maybe it is because people often go for the more commercial and profitable options. But this one is interesting as well as profitable.

Today, the development of a single project may be more likely to focus on some existing techniques, but this should be changed soon, blockchain based platforms are the future.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:21:52 PM

Today, the development of a single project may be more likely to focus on some existing techniques, but this should be changed soon, blockchain based platforms are the future.

What do you mean existing techniques? Can you elaborate on that?
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:27:36 PM

I totally agree

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:10:49 PM

interesting question - how to allow free access if tokens necessary?
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:15:38 PM

Maybe there is a way to earn tokens without directly paying for them. Maybe a part of the platform will be free.
VoxelX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:32:05 PM

Maybe there is a way to earn tokens without directly paying for them. Maybe a part of the platform will be free.

❐ VoxelX   ❐   
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:24:29 PM

It is always nice to see when truly worthy and useful projects come to the society, unlike this huge number of projects dedicated to exchanges and trading, you make noble projects, the direction of medicine is one of the most underrated, so I very much hope that you as soon as possible will collect the necessary amount and will be able to realize the project in full as it is written in the road map! Thousands of students and doctors, as well as millions of healthy patients will be grateful to you for this.

aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

so we gone be able to buy Voxelx after ICO ? on some exchange? and with them we can buy VIP access if we what that part to see or read?

nice
aalmina82

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:16:01 AM

What is needed to join the private sale,what are the requirements?

I think 1000ETH is minimum to buy... read whitepaper
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:23:53 AM

Maybe he was thinking of software solutions (applications and programs) that are nowadays used almost in all projects, i assume everything outside of a blockchain based project ..
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:47:34 AM

Maybe he was thinking of software solutions (applications and programs) that are nowadays used almost in all projects, i assume everything outside of a blockchain based project ..

Can some of those solutions that are tested time and time again be implemented into blockchain? could it help?
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:56:29 AM

Does it mean that we will get extra tokens for processing images on platform?
aalmina82

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:55:33 AM

Does it mean that we will get extra tokens for processing images on platform?

I don't think that is be free access... yes, you can earn coin but you need to know what is what... I think Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

What is needed to join the private sale,what are the requirements?

I think 1000ETH is minimum to buy... read whitepaper

Thats quite big minimum,if its true,but then again,that shoulnt be a problem for serious investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: