Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:56:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

I just noticed your thread and whitepaper is translated into CHINESE, ITALIAN, HINDI, INDONESIAN, FRENCH, GREEK. A sure way to reach more investors i must say.

Diversifying and making sure the community knows they are not going to be centered around one language but go to provide services to all people from different backgrounds around the world as many as they can reach.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

Links to several ANN translations and Whitepapers added to first post! More are in progress. Still have translation positions open!
Thank you Dev for the update. I'm pleased that the Team is still updating this thread continuously, this is not done in every project.

It's good to see BitFence team continuously providing information here about all the developments. Normally Deva are active more on telegram only Smiley.

The white papers are a really nice addition, it's good to have this information available and also in as many languages as possible as it will reduce the amount of confusion about what the project  is actually targetting as its short and longterm goals and how it differs from the normal companies we all know.

I agree. Sometimes it's difficult to understand for people what's written in whitepaper, if it's not available in local languages. At least whitepaper should be available in 5-6 different languages.

I support this proposal. Especially with technical projects like this one, with many specific terms, a good translation into different languages is desirable.

I agree. All people are not security experts so they will not understand how this product is going to work. But it will definitely help if documents are available in local languages.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:23:18 PM

I just noticed your thread and whitepaper is translated into CHINESE, ITALIAN, HINDI, INDONESIAN, FRENCH, GREEK. A sure way to reach more investors i must say.

Diversifying and making sure the community knows they are not going to be centered around one language but go to provide services to all people from different backgrounds around the world as many as they can reach.
This a cool one from Bitfence, I never new there thread and white-paper are translated into different. This really shows how big this project is and they tend to expand and create more awareness around the world.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

PRE-SALE will ends on 1st May and  they sold yet more than 55% tokens means raised 286.53 ETH. But if they will not reach their PRE-SALE target (500 ETH) then what next steps they will be taken?

I think that if they do not reach their pre-sale goal, that will not be a problem. On 1.5. The 60-day sale starts, which is a very long time to find many investors.
but I guess they find themselves until 1.5. still some potent investors
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

This a cool one from Bitfence, I never new there thread and white-paper are translated into different. This really shows how big this project is and they tend to expand and create more awareness around the world.
Yes i also found the links of these whitepapers:

Chinese: https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-CN-1.6b.pdf

Italian: https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-IT-1.6b.pdf

French: https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-FR-1.6b.pdf

Greek: https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-GR-1.6b.pdf

They do not have an Hindi or Indonesian version yet of the whitepaper.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

PRE-SALE will ends on 1st May and  they sold yet more than 55% tokens means raised 286.53 ETH. But if they will not reach their PRE-SALE target (500 ETH) then what next steps they will be taken?

I think that if they do not reach their pre-sale goal, that will not be a problem. On 1.5. The 60-day sale starts, which is a very long time to find many investors.

The BITfence Team is working hard to get new investors, but even if they don't reach their target in the Presale they will start a 2 month Main sale.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:05:37 PM

The BITfence Team is working hard to get new investors, but even if they don't reach their target in the Presale they will start a 2 month Main sale.
That's the nice info Zombie259, Means they have another option also if they are are achieve their PRESALE goal.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:10:27 PM

I still think they should offer sometype of cybersecurity education as well, for example the MEW DNS hack was so successful because most people don't bother to check the SSL certs etc.  if they can provide a solution and education, I think they'll stand to do well.

You have a point. With the knowledge of how these stuffs work and a simple way to prevent or avoid falling a victim, coupled with measures technically in place to prevent hacks, it could work out really well
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:27:24 PM

Yes i also found the links of these whitepapers:

Chinese: https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-CN-1.6b.pdf

Italian: https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-IT-1.6b.pdf

French: https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-FR-1.6b.pdf

Greek: https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-GR-1.6b.pdf

They do not have an Hindi or Indonesian version yet of the whitepaper.

Its really amazing stuff. Thanks nesh1, to share all links here. This is really helpful for that people's, who is not able to understand English.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:53:20 PM

Links to several ANN translations and Whitepapers added to first post! More are in progress. Still have translation positions open!
Thank you Dev for the update. I'm pleased that the Team is still updating this thread continuously, this is not done in every project.

Yea, communication matters a lot and what they are doing is taking the right step in the right direction, you can't build a project when there's lack of communication and spreading it to different languages is a potential booster, the issue of language barrier will be fixed, leading to a more vibrant community

Ya a lot of ICO's drop off the radar after they announce, things, its good to see them maintain the communication channel even after launching and show that their actively working to improve communications with the investors and potential investors.

I practically don't join an ICO once i sense that communication is not visible, that project is as good as dead, more reason why developers should get their acts together and figure out ways to make their community vibrant and create a very robust organic growth
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 07:19:01 PM

Yea, communication matters a lot and what they are doing is taking the right step in the right direction, you can't build a project when there's lack of communication and spreading it to different languages is a potential booster, the issue of language barrier will be fixed, leading to a more vibrant community

Ya a lot of ICO's drop off the radar after they announce, things, its good to see them maintain the communication channel even after launching and show that their actively working to improve communications with the investors and potential investors.

I practically don't join an ICO once i sense that communication is not visible, that project is as good as dead, more reason why developers should get their acts together and figure out ways to make their community vibrant and create a very robust organic growth

EXACTLY, people really need to learn to be better judges of things like this, and learn that something like communication to the public is a HUGE sign for how they communicate internally if they can't communicate to their customers well they won't sell and if they don't communicate well outside they probably don't communicate well inside.

Thats why a team like this that is trying to be a communicator with their investors is nice.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:55:12 PM

I don't think they will be able to reach the pre-sale target. But i think that they will continue and maybe find other ways for them to raise more money.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:57:32 PM

EXACTLY, people really need to learn to be better judges of things like this, and learn that something like communication to the public is a HUGE sign for how they communicate internally if they can't communicate to their customers well they won't sell and if they don't communicate well outside they probably don't communicate well inside.

Thats why a team like this that is trying to be a communicator with their investors is nice.

I also think that good communication on the part of the team is very important, whether in the forum or in the other social media channels.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:40:27 PM

Yes it opens up the Bitfence project to investors from all over the world, some of the countries they have translated their whitepaper into are the biggest crypto countries in terms of investment.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:05:53 PM

I still think they should offer sometype of cybersecurity education as well, for example the MEW DNS hack was so successful because most people don't bother to check the SSL certs etc.  if they can provide a solution and education, I think they'll stand to do well.

You have a point. With the knowledge of how these stuffs work and a simple way to prevent or avoid falling a victim, coupled with measures technically in place to prevent hacks, it could work out really well

Exactly, education and prevention would make a great business model if they decided to go down that route.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:16:14 PM

Exactly, education and prevention would make a great business model if they decided to go down that route.

They could memake up a short post summary of some common hacks just for educational purposes and there after explain how the BitFence help solve against this
Abah007

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:27:21 PM

HNY Token is a utility token designed to be a proof-of-threat, a token that a person running our hacker-miner (StingMiner) will receive in exchange of hacker's digital fingerprint. We collect, analyze and correlate these fingerprints and provide 0-day thread feeds / blocking lists for our subscribers.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:43:06 PM

They could memake up a short post summary of some common hacks just for educational purposes and there after explain how the BitFence help solve against this

That would be an interesting idea for Bitfence to write an article on, it would be great to see more of this type of thing. Showing their knowledge is a good way of selling their project, it doesn't always have to be about bonuses :-)

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

Yeah i agree with you guys, i am excited about this project and would love to see how bitfence would try and explain how their solution cab stop many of the common hacks that have happened. It would be awesome if they can demonstrate it in writing or on a video.
Cnote328

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:05:59 PM

Yes it opens up the Bitfence project to investors from all over the world, some of the countries they have translated their whitepaper into are the biggest crypto countries in terms of investment.

True, I was really impressed when I came across the translated languages they sure have a good marketing team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: