Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29996 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:43:06 AM

BitFence could potentially use blockchain to help clean up the internet. This project will impact positively to the the fight against hackers.

The bait part is quite interesting. running the bait software and get rewarded in turns they get all that information to cater the best possible solution so you will end up having a distribution collaborative defense rather than a closed centralized software.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:32:38 AM

BitFence could potentially use blockchain to help clean up the internet. This project will impact positively to the the fight against hackers.

The bait part is quite interesting. running the bait software and get rewarded in turns they get all that information to cater the best possible solution so you will end up having a distribution collaborative defense rather than a closed centralized software.

That is true but not only will you be securing the bitfence network and ensuring the latest attacks are finger printed and sent back to the bitfence network  but u will also recieve rewards for doing so too! double winner
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:16:01 AM

That is true but not only will you be securing the bitfence network and ensuring the latest attacks are finger printed and sent back to the bitfence network  but u will also recieve rewards for doing so too! double winner

This incentive associated with using the BitFence network can encourage some persons to want to try it out. I mean what's there to lose? Nothing actually. But you have alot to gain on a double reward chance (security and incentive)
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:43:13 AM

I want this to happen, the cases of hack are becoming too rampant for my liking.. Imagine hacker's guessing the someone's mew private key and stealing everything in that wallet.

Sucks man got few pals of mine that have been victims of MEW hack hopefully with BITFENCE proposed features we would see hackers go extinct.
liangpodol

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

BitFence Cyber Security is a smart-contract based global Cyber threat prevention system that offers immediate and unmatched advantage over existing network security solutions. Bitfence remove hacker from your network!
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:51:04 AM

if I understand it correctly, then it is also important that as many people as possible use Bitfence. The more participants in the mining, the faster and better hackers can be identified and stopped. is that correct?
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:26:16 AM

if I understand it correctly, then it is also important that as many people as possible use Bitfence. The more participants in the mining, the faster and better hackers can be identified and stopped. is that correct?

That is what I understand. The more people use the BITfence network, mining the hackers and report them, the more effictive will the network work.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

exactly the more people use the more data they generate and hence they better the outcome and protection. I think what is mostly unique is the ability to use the software in rather affordable devices.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:54:21 PM

I want this to happen, the cases of hack are becoming too rampant for my liking.. Imagine hacker's guessing the someone's mew private key and stealing everything in that wallet.

Sucks man got few pals of mine that have been victims of MEW hack hopefully with BITFENCE proposed features we would see hackers go extinct.
It would be amazing if we can see partnership between exchanges/wallets and BITFENCE that would boost the project a lot and the price also.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

It would be amazing if we can see partnership between exchanges/wallets and BITFENCE that would boost the project a lot and the price also.

While it would be interesting, i'd imagine that many exchanges would be wary to make public what kind of protection their using or to publicly endorse a specific token like bitfence as people might see it as the exchange trying to manipulate the market sentiment whether they were trying too or not.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

There will be two sources of revenue for BitFence. The first is the different levels of subscription service. The second is with BitFence hardware sales.

Yeah, they'll be selling their own Raspberry Pi's with the honeypot software on from what i've seen, good idea for people who don't have much tech knowledge as it means they'll be able to 'Plug and forget' the honeypot into their network essentially.

I'm definitely going to buy such a raspberry Pi with the Honeypot software.
I'm a technical noob, that's just right for me :-)
I think it's very good that they offer something like that
How much will such a raspberry Pi with the Honeypot software cost? and i do do not have a lot of knowledge about it but can it do?
Well a normal raspberry Pi right now costs around 30 dollars i think? So you should expect maybe a little higher price or maybe even the same. I guess the Honeypot software is a program to prevent hackers? Bitfence kind of made all this simple, just routers and honeypot to execute

Depends on the kind of power they require they have various single chip PCs that range from 10 to 50$ plus they need a packaging/case and power supply so I’d guess around that price point.

That said a pi is honestly not the best pc a XE4 is a much better one for networking but I’m sure they will work it out to what hardware will perform the best and they’ll likely need a device with 2 Ethernet ports not one

I'll imagine the hardware would plug into a switch if it was the "router", if it's just the mining software you want to use, you should only require the Ethernet cable.

Interesting concept though and I look forward to earning some coins from the mining, which i'll most probably run on a virtual machine

I actually do not have all the geeky concept like rasperry pi and Xe4 in my head just the basic lol, had to do a wikipedia search for it, for those interested check here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raspberry_Pi

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

There will be two sources of revenue for BitFence. The first is the different levels of subscription service. The second is with BitFence hardware sales.

Yeah, they'll be selling their own Raspberry Pi's with the honeypot software on from what i've seen, good idea for people who don't have much tech knowledge as it means they'll be able to 'Plug and forget' the honeypot into their network essentially.

I'm definitely going to buy such a raspberry Pi with the Honeypot software.
I'm a technical noob, that's just right for me :-)
I think it's very good that they offer something like that
How much will such a raspberry Pi with the Honeypot software cost? and i do do not have a lot of knowledge about it but can it do?
Well a normal raspberry Pi right now costs around 30 dollars i think? So you should expect maybe a little higher price or maybe even the same. I guess the Honeypot software is a program to prevent hackers? Bitfence kind of made all this simple, just routers and honeypot to execute

Depends on the kind of power they require they have various single chip PCs that range from 10 to 50$ plus they need a packaging/case and power supply so I’d guess around that price point.

That said a pi is honestly not the best pc a XE4 is a much better one for networking but I’m sure they will work it out to what hardware will perform the best and they’ll likely need a device with 2 Ethernet ports not one

I'll imagine the hardware would plug into a switch if it was the "router", if it's just the mining software you want to use, you should only require the Ethernet cable.

Interesting concept though and I look forward to earning some coins from the mining, which i'll most probably run on a virtual machine

I actually do not have all the geeky concept like rasperry pi and Xe4 in my head just the basic lol, had to do a wikipedia search for it, for those interested check here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raspberry_Pi

Thanks for the link it will be useful for people who aren't aware of the rasberry pi and understand what it is used for and how to deploy it
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:29:05 PM

Decentralization is all we need in to take off this unethical programmers, watching a movie I could easily see that many of life issues would be easily solved when we take it off centralization and focusing on decentralizing it, take a look how Bitfence is going to help remove hackers http://telegra.ph/BITFENCE---REMOVE-HACKERS-FROM-YOUR-NETWORK-04-18

Agreed, the decentralization of the system is one of the benefits that this project has over the traditional mode of cyber defense, the community has access to the system in a way makes them formidable, as the saying goes, two heads are better than one, which means that is not just about hackers been watched by the project but they are been watched by the entire community
stronger2

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

BITFENCE certainly very helpful for its users hopefully this BITFENCE project gets full support from the investors
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:37:12 PM

HNY token sale will start on 1st May. Lots below good opportunities is there. Cheesy

Referral Program
   Volume Discounts (10 ETH = 10%, 20 ETH = 20%)
   Early bird bonus

https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/989540867689078784

That's the mean there is some kind referral bonus program? I tried to search in white paper but I didn't found answer.

If they updated this information on their twitter page, then definitely they have some kind of referral program, volume discount, early bird bonus.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:10:42 PM

HNY token sale will start on 1st May. Lots below good opportunities is there. Cheesy

Referral Program
   Early bird bonus

That's the mean there is some kind referral bonus program? I tried to search in white paper but I didn't found answer.

If they updated this information on their twitter page, then definitely they have some kind of referral program, volume discount, early bird bonus.

But any updates here, exactly how much bonuses will get for referral program and early bird? Anyone is know anything about this?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:27:13 PM

BITFENCE certainly very helpful for its users hopefully this BITFENCE project gets full support from the investors

I believe they will, the project has prospects, the team have to just do their background homework pretty well, which i believe they've done and once the progress report starts coming in, investors will start trooping in, so is just a matter of time and hopefully, we'll get to see some impressive feats
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:15:56 PM

I believe they will, the project has prospects, the team have to just do their background homework pretty well, which i believe they've done and once the progress report starts coming in, investors will start trooping in, so is just a matter of time and hopefully, we'll get to see some impressive feats

Bitfence will surely get support from their investors but i believe they need to show a kind of prototype or release a part of the project to show that they are serious and are actively working on developing the project.. This will serve as a motivation to the investors and potential investors.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:16:06 PM

Hopefully this project can make web-based wallets as safe as hardware wallets so that we all can enjoy peace of mind as regards token safety
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:32:53 PM

Referral Program
   Early bird bonus

I looked in the whitepaper and i found answer it says "During the pre-sale and general BitFence ICO crowdfunding periods, a referral bonus of 10%   could potentially be paid to existing HNY Token owners, if they refer other individuals to the BitFence HNY Token sale that   proceed to   purchase the minimum amount of BitFence HNY Tokens, equivalent to 0.05   ETH or greater." on page 23.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: