Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:54:10 PM

If you are not participating in the vanig telegram contest you are missing out a lot.. Yesterday contest was fun and winners will be rewarded with vanig tokens. The contest will be going on every day.

A friend of mine emerged a winner yesterday, i was really happy for him. I'll ensure i take part in the coming contest.

Wow that’s some crazy good luck wish I had won but oh well someone’s gotta win glad it was someone good that won hope he makes good use of the winnings maybe team will do another and we get a shot again next time
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:25:12 PM

Wow the AMA was very educative lots of questions was put to rest, if you missed it kindly visit Vanig telegram group.

Yeah... I really asked a lot of questions to the ceo during the AMA and he answered all the questions completely along with the questions of others who took part in the AMA... It was really educated about vanig yesterday.

Yeah I notice you asked a lot of questions one of the question you asked that I really liked was the reason behind starting vanig and honestly CEO Dan Ramirez stated a good reason why they decided to start vanig, one of which is lack of transperancy in the existing platform and also negligence of some key process involved in e-commerce platform. He also stated how they intend to tackle this problem.

I have not asked any question because I missed the timing. But I checked the telegram messages, and I can say it was a very interactive session.

They said they're going to post the questions and answers on a medium article. There is also a quiz where you can win $100 worth of tokens soon Cheesy

Nice, that's pretty cool - that fact that you can potentially win $100 just for doing a quiz.

When will this be uploaded? Wouldn't mind increasing my portfolio of VANIG
How does the quiz work? will only a small amount of people be able to get the prize? or can everyone who participates get the Tokens?

I think winners are picked and they are actually small amount of them and are paid 100$ in Vanig token... Distribution will happen at the end of the ICO, I think it will reflect on the winners dashboard

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:34:35 PM

If you are not participating in the vanig telegram contest you are missing out a lot.. Yesterday contest was fun and winners will be rewarded with vanig tokens. The contest will be going on every day.

A friend of mine emerged a winner yesterday, i was really happy for him. I'll ensure i take part in the coming contest.

Wow that’s some crazy good luck wish I had won but oh well someone’s gotta win glad it was someone good that won hope he makes good use of the winnings maybe team will do another and we get a shot again next time

Will they hold these kinds of contests now on a regular basis? Or was the last quiz a one-time only thing? Rewarding people for informing themselves and learning about the project might be a great way to attract even more people to the project.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:24:13 PM

Will they hold these kinds of contests now on a regular basis? Or was the last quiz a one-time only thing? Rewarding people for informing themselves and learning about the project might be a great way to attract even more people to the project.

I’m hoping they continue it things like this can really do a lot for bringing in people and helping to draw attention whichbcould be great for a platform that’s going to need a lot of users over time as it grows
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:28:39 PM

Wow the AMA was very educative lots of questions was put to rest, if you missed it kindly visit Vanig telegram group.

Yeah... I really asked a lot of questions to the ceo during the AMA and he answered all the questions completely along with the questions of others who took part in the AMA... It was really educated about vanig yesterday.

Yeah I notice you asked a lot of questions one of the question you asked that I really liked was the reason behind starting vanig and honestly CEO Dan Ramirez stated a good reason why they decided to start vanig, one of which is lack of transperancy in the existing platform and also negligence of some key process involved in e-commerce platform. He also stated how they intend to tackle this problem.

I have not asked any question because I missed the timing. But I checked the telegram messages, and I can say it was a very interactive session.

I missed it too. I only meant the latter part of the AMA, and from what I noticed it appeared to have be a huge success. I hope to meet the next one.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:11:12 PM

I’m hoping they continue it things like this can really do a lot for bringing in people and helping to draw attention whichbcould be great for a platform that’s going to need a lot of users over time as it grows
Yea i agree with you guys on that it will attract a lot more people but how are we so sure that those winners will invest in VANIG?
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:06:10 PM

I missed it too. I only meant the latter part of the AMA, and from what I noticed it appeared to have be a huge success. I hope to meet the next one.

One of admins wrote recently that they possibly make another AMA the next week. I think we will know more precisely in the beginning of the week. Just watch attetively the Telegram group, there's always something interesting there.
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

The Vanig ANN thread has now been translated into Dutch and can be found at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4447674
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:56:05 PM

Has it been discussed how expensive an RFID chip will be?
After all, they want to put these chips in the packages so that we can monitor the transport routes and temperature live

They range in cost from a few cents to dollars depending on volume, I’d imagine they will use unified monitors like container monitoring to save cost I’d imagine or pallet based rfids to monitor

Well good things don't come cheap, they tend to come with a cost and from the AMA discussion yesterday, the CEO was really passionate about the whole project, so i guess going for such to make them stand out from the crowd, isn't much of a big deal to him as customer satisfaction seems to be his top priority, it was really an interesting session

What I noticed for this topic - Dan said that Vanig is forming partnerships with tracking system providers. Also the cost of RFID/IOT sensors has come down in last one year given the large volume of production, so assuming the shipment has bulk goods, the cost of sensors will be negligible and will be covered by Vanig.

Yea, heard when he said something about that, so they actually know what to do in that aspect, is also nice to see that the price of sensors has reduced, which is beneficial for projects like vanig and going into partnership with tracking system providers is a wise decision because they will be handling vanig like its their own, giving room for little or no error margin
Swami74

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:38:25 PM

Missed the last AMA, but looking forward to the next one glad to see the news on MVP. Vanig is really starting to get key items ticked off on the road map
muiosda

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:48:49 PM

I think that this plan is quite a juicy investment currently!
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:50:41 PM

Missed the last AMA, but looking forward to the next one glad to see the news on MVP. Vanig is really starting to get key items ticked off on the road map

But, I'm wondering how they will handle shipping services? Is the rate relatively lower as compared to conventional shipping companies like dhl or fedex? Because they said, the product cost is hard to resist but then again, shipping fees is another thing to consider. If you are outside the US, shipping charges are going higher.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:00:18 AM

Yesterdays quiz was fun. Im happy that the contest will be in their Telegram channel everyday. Maybe I can win sometime.

Man I missed out on the first quiz!! $100 worth of tokens is a pretty awesome prize for pretty much a game haha

A great way to keep people excited and engaged. I think this is a far better approach than airdrops. At least with this one you get people knowing about the project and engaged.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:44:40 AM

I read somewhere in their telegram channel that the competition is going to be a regular contest. I think its a good idea at least they are building trust among the community.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 05:45:50 AM

Yesterdays quiz was fun. Im happy that the contest will be in their Telegram channel everyday. Maybe I can win sometime.

Man I missed out on the first quiz!! $100 worth of tokens is a pretty awesome prize for pretty much a game haha

A great way to keep people excited and engaged. I think this is a far better approach than airdrops. At least with this one you get people knowing about the project and engaged.

It is really a good way to learn about the project.. And the competition also makes it fun to learn too.. In just this 2 days of quiz i have learnt a lot about vanig.
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:18:29 AM

Just read the medium article on ico reviews for Vanig. Very impressed by the scores being given ICO rating gave positive words, ICO marks high scores, ICO Bench and Track ICO all gave high scores 4.8 and 5 out of 5. Lots of investors use these sites to decide whether to invest and with such positive reviews Vanig is looking at a great ICO
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:14:05 AM

Just read the medium article on ico reviews for Vanig. Very impressed by the scores being given ICO rating gave positive words, ICO marks high scores, ICO Bench and Track ICO all gave high scores 4.8 and 5 out of 5. Lots of investors use these sites to decide whether to invest and with such positive reviews Vanig is looking at a great ICO

Vanig is getting the recongition it deserves, so many more third party ICO review websites have covered them.

They are doing a daily quiz on their telegram, suggest you get involved Smiley
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

Vanig love their telegram channel. The quiz is now daily and once a week there is an AMA.
Everything in the Telegram Channel, which has more members daily.
Just missed the quiz yesterday. But I saw that the others knew the answers very quickly. For one question, it only took 15 seconds.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:40:25 AM

Vanig love their telegram channel. The quiz is now daily and once a week there is an AMA.
Just missed the quiz yesterday. But I saw that the others knew the answers very quickly. For one question, it only took 15 seconds.

Haha they are some smart and swift guys in their telegram group before you say jack the right answer has been given. I commend Vanig for introducing a quiz contest it helps brings investors and the team closer.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

Haha they are some smart and swift guys in their telegram group before you say jack the right answer has been given. I commend Vanig for introducing a quiz contest it helps brings investors and the team closer.

I need to spend more time on Vanig telegram channel, I missed this contest.  BTW what's price they are giving to the winner?
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: