Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:54:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:17:21 PM

Wow! Great news that Alibaba and Ant Financial are interested in Vanig. hopefully it went well. it's also great to see that the team behind Vanig are continuously trying to progress the project and make it more appealing worldwide.

These global partnerships help solidify the project's organisation framework and creates an embedded confidence & trust amongst investors.

The project is really interesting. I hope that such news will not only be for investors' sake, but they will also be really useful for the development and promotion of the project itself to a wider society. I will observe and support the project with interest, I hope it will justify our trust.

They have doing a great job and I don’t see any real not to have faith in them they are getting partnerships and continuing to grow and develop which for a project at this stage is really what we can hope for

Yes the Vanig team stick to their word, keep to their timeframes and are always thinking of new ways to innovate their project, especially with the marketing and comms.

Even though i'm not a fan of praises but i must say, you're right, they have the community by there side because of the way they have been working on their marketing, communication i must confess its top notch and sometimes i find it hard differentiating between members and admins in their telegram group, that's just how friendly the community has been

Even the little quizzes in their telegram channel were great, I have never seen another project do that before and I know it's a really small thing but I thoroughly enjoyed them and it made me invite my friends and i think some of them might have invested too Cheesy

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:21:00 PM

Wow! Great news that Alibaba and Ant Financial are interested in Vanig. hopefully it went well. it's also great to see that the team behind Vanig are continuously trying to progress the project and make it more appealing worldwide.

These global partnerships help solidify the project's organisation framework and creates an embedded confidence & trust amongst investors.

The project is really interesting. I hope that such news will not only be for investors' sake, but they will also be really useful for the development and promotion of the project itself to a wider society. I will observe and support the project with interest, I hope it will justify our trust.

They have doing a great job and I don’t see any real not to have faith in them they are getting partnerships and continuing to grow and develop which for a project at this stage is really what we can hope for

Yes the Vanig team stick to their word, keep to their timeframes and are always thinking of new ways to innovate their project, especially with the marketing and comms.

Even though i'm not a fan of praises but i must say, you're right, they have the community by there side because of the way they have been working on their marketing, communication i must confess its top notch and sometimes i find it hard differentiating between members and admins in their telegram group, that's just how friendly the community has been

Whenever I read these postings about the Vanig community, it strikes me that I'm far too rarely in their telegram channel. There it is always funny and informative. Unfortunately, I always have too much to do and have little time for this channel. But you're right, the community work is great
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:27:30 PM

Whenever I read these postings about the Vanig community, it strikes me that I'm far too rarely in their telegram channel. There it is always funny and informative. Unfortunately, I always have too much to do and have little time for this channel. But you're right, the community work is great

Has anyone else seen the progress bar on their website? Looks like they are so close to the hard-cap of the Private sale.. They've got $1.65M out of $2m pretty impressive considering there is a minimum investment of $20k..
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 10:45:53 PM

Yep getting the hardcap that early will be a huge win for the team I don’t put much stock in not hitting a hardcap as missing it doesn’t say much but hitting it is pretty awesome as it shows some shocking demand for the product
Swami74

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:37:41 PM

Seems that Vanig is progressing nicely with the sale. Plenty of time to reach targets and in the mean time get word out to communities about this great project.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:50:09 AM

Has anyone else seen the progress bar on their website? Looks like they are so close to the hard-cap of the Private sale.. They've got $1.65M out of $2m pretty impressive considering there is a minimum investment of $20k..

1.65 million is amazing at this stage, especially when you consider the high entry point of minimum investment. It's clear so many big players believe in this project
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:27:20 AM

1.65 million is amazing at this stage, especially when you consider the high entry point of minimum investment. It's clear so many big players believe in this project
Great achievement for private sale 1,65 million only on private sale stage and i think this project will be success in ICO
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:10:39 AM

Yep getting the hardcap that early will be a huge win for the team I don’t put much stock in not hitting a hardcap as missing it doesn’t say much but hitting it is pretty awesome as it shows some shocking demand for the product

That is where I usually have this questions of selling out early. I mean did it sell because many think the price is going to spike and make profits or is it because the belief in the product and the token would quite valuable. one is quick and the other slow. Either case selling out is a good thing to me.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

Great achievement for private sale 1,65 million only on private sale stage and i think this project will be success in ICO

For a Private- Sale with that huge minimum investment of 20k $, it is a great achievement so far. I think they can reach the goal of 2 million in the next week.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:14:53 AM

Even the little quizzes in their telegram channel were great, I have never seen another project do that before and I know it's a really small thing but I thoroughly enjoyed them and it made me invite my friends and i think some of them might have invested too Cheesy

Yea, the group is indeed fun packed and that relaxed feeling that it generates has been the reason people are constantly joining the group, its elevating and i wish to see them maintain that standard and carry all along, bringing a better and much needed platform that will cater for the pending needs of customers and change the outlook of the ecommerce industry
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:08:43 AM

Nice to be part of a community with so much positivity, seems that everyone is genuinely excited for Vanigs launch. Other groups can be full of nay sayers and FUD. Love Vanig and all the good vibes, glad to be part of this group 🙂👍
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:42:55 AM

It's been a while since Vanig made any big announcement or scheduled AMA (I hope I have not missed anything in last couple of weeks), or even provided updates of current status.

No teams apparently been quite lately I think they are working on things behind the scenes lately instead of in the limelight so hopefully this means they are preparing for some big news and announcements soon
I agree i also think once they give us an update on the project it will be a huge one, is there any other reasons why there are no updates on social media or anywhere else?

I think the updates where coming just fine. I mean the last one if I recall is of AliBaba; at least a reflection that they are working on something.

I personally want to see more updates. It wasnt Alibaba, it was an affiliate of theirs. Lot's of projects I'm following are doing weekly updates and it shows just what the team is up to, it's great. I know Vanig will be working hard behind the scenes so why not tell the world what they're doing
Last meeting they did with EBS capital and that updates are posted on twitter. But after that seems to be no new updates.

Exactly! They're entering a huge sector in the market and need to be as competitive and seen to be as active as they can be. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying they're doing nothing behind the scenes but keep us posted.

That is the beauty of ecommerce there is much competition but at the same time there is huge opportunity for improvement. As long as they are solving a problem they are good.

yeah, it is very smart of them to take advantage of the emerging technology like blockchain, AI and IoT it will give them an advantage over any competition that will surface.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:01:52 AM

It's been a while since Vanig made any big announcement or scheduled AMA (I hope I have not missed anything in last couple of weeks), or even provided updates of current status.

No teams apparently been quite lately I think they are working on things behind the scenes lately instead of in the limelight so hopefully this means they are preparing for some big news and announcements soon
I agree i also think once they give us an update on the project it will be a huge one, is there any other reasons why there are no updates on social media or anywhere else?

I think the updates where coming just fine. I mean the last one if I recall is of AliBaba; at least a reflection that they are working on something.

I personally want to see more updates. It wasnt Alibaba, it was an affiliate of theirs. Lot's of projects I'm following are doing weekly updates and it shows just what the team is up to, it's great. I know Vanig will be working hard behind the scenes so why not tell the world what they're doing
Last meeting they did with EBS capital and that updates are posted on twitter. But after that seems to be no new updates.

Exactly! They're entering a huge sector in the market and need to be as competitive and seen to be as active as they can be. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying they're doing nothing behind the scenes but keep us posted.

That is the beauty of ecommerce there is much competition but at the same time there is huge opportunity for improvement. As long as they are solving a problem they are good.

yeah, it is very smart of them to take advantage of the emerging technology like blockchain, AI and IoT it will give them an advantage over any competition that will surface.

Indeed, this is the futuristic technology and will be quite exciting to see what happens with AI / IoT
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:11:28 AM

Seems that Vanig is progressing nicely with the sale. Plenty of time to reach targets and in the mean time get word out to communities about this great project.
Yes, as counter on still at same place but I am sure that they are still receiving funds from investors. But don't know why vanig team is not updating data. 
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:27:34 AM

despite the bad market conditions we have today coupled with the high minimum investment for the private sale, vanig are almost reaching the hardcap of 2 million dollors for their private sale. this shows the level of believe investors have in vanig.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:26:16 PM

despite the bad market conditions we have today coupled with the high minimum investment for the private sale, vanig are almost reaching the hardcap of 2 million dollors for their private sale. this shows the level of believe investors have in vanig.
I agree even when the market is red Vanig is still progressing very greatly, i think because they are achieving so much in this small amount of time i am sure that they will reach hardcap easily.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

Their group on Telegram is lively and I love the way they keep Their members lively and connected with the project. The group is really a fun place to be.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

I do agree with you, they almost close to hardcap. Still many days left for private sale end date. I think they will hit hardcap in private sale in coming days.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

Their group on Telegram is lively and I love the way they keep Their members lively and connected with the project. The group is really a fun place to be.

Yes z its always good experience at Vanig telegram channel compare to any other telegram channel. Vanig team is arranging some interesting context time to time.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

I am regularly checking their telegram channel but this week I missed it. But if I remember correctly, it's been long time since they scheduled AMA session?
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: