Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:22:33 AM

The pre-sale starts on August 15th which is just over a couple of weeks away. The pre-sale price is 0.25 USD per Vanig token, which is a 30% bonus. I think we will see a lot of activity from Vanig and it's investors when the pre-sale starts, which will be exciting to see.

Finally! just two weeks left. The private sale has been going on for a long time now and I'm happy when I can finally buy tokens. 20k minimum investment was just too much for me

Two weeks is still a long time to wait but still I am not going to back down on purchasing the tokens during the pre ico. 20k minimum investment is something only the big boys can afford. We await our budget level.

Haha absolutely .. I don't just have that kind of money lying around so I also have to wait for my chance to be able to invest. We all get our time though so just need to be patient in the mean time, 2 weeks will soon fly by.

Me neither but I’ve been following this project for a long time, at first it was because I was interested in seeing how a supply chain would work on the Blockchain, but the more and more I read about Vanig the more I saw how it stands out against other projects in the same field.

They have put a lot of emphasis on explaining how each part of their project will work in the future and they post detailed articles about the events they have attended and the meetings they have been to. This helps them stand out because they are very open and transparent and they have been throughout the ICO process.

I also enjoyed an article from Vanig where they summarised how the crypto market has performed over the last year, it helps new investors that may not be that clued up on Blockchain/crypto and it also fills you with confidence in the team because they have shared  their own knowledge and expertise in the markets: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/the-state-of-cryptocurrency-market-in-2018-7ea693d85794

I don't have 20k to invest, it's huge amount. Small investors have to wait for main sale to start. I am also waiting for main sale.

20k vanig is essentially $5,000 right? at ico price~?? Quite alot of money to just chuck into a project although I am confident with Vanig, unfortunetly my finances won't allow me to chuck that money in Tongue

I'm hoping in a couple of years I will be able to invest in other ICO's with that sort of money once the market has gone up * fingers crossed*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:33:43 AM

in 13 days they will 2M hardcap in private sale? Because I don't know what is the happening there. I can see still 1.65M raised yet.
thanhbinhhe

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:54:17 AM

Controlling the input of the product is Vanig's superior advantage over traditional e-commerce, e-commerce corporations will probably have to pay attention to the strengths that blockchain brings to vanig. to offset the defect of traditional e-commerce. Vanig has a great potential in crypto world since the project has something to offer . people are following and supporting the project . I wish for the success of vanig .
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:07:10 PM

Great that any unsold tokens will be burned, although I have faith that the Vanig sale should reach it’s hard cap. Burning tokens is a great way to get investors interested in a token. In saying that I do believe that the available tokens in Vanigs sale is perfect.

I believe they won't need to burn anything with such great sales as it goes now. Just look, it's private sale and they almost raised the whole ICO soft cap level.

yeah, i totally agree with you i personally don't think they will have to burn anything vanig is a very cool project i expect it to hit the roof.
Still i am glad to know that they will burn the unsold tokens, i have seen a lot of ico's extending and extending to sell all the tokens, i am glad that is not the thing with Vanig.
Its only a matter of time now if they gonna hit the hard cap or it will be leave it half way or so. Its been almost a good thing that many of this ICO's now are burining the unsold tokens which will decrease its total supply and can be a good specification of a coin. Furthermore, a project like Vanig is the next shopping online sensation.

Agreed I doubt there would be a need to burn; they are well above 80% sold and it is progressing nicely. I personally don't think burning is always a good thing though.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:08:55 PM

Can we have any information about sale? I mean I can still see there 1.65M raised but it was old data. So do we have any latest information?

These question should be best suited for their telegram group you'll get quick reply on this.
Thanks for the reminders. That's really great idea. I also know that they are giving quick response on our queries/questions.
Are they doing any more AMA's in their Telegram group? It has been a long time since i went on Telegram again, would love to participate in their AMA's again.

i haven't seen any specific AMA's lately, but they are always doing quizes to win $100 worth of tokens, and if you have any specific queries, the admin team are still very helpful and knowledgeable.

Yeh I've never been so lucky either personally ... mainly down to me though. lol. I'm never around when the quizzes are on, one day i'll catch one though if they do more

Yeah I have been pretty busy recently so haven't been as active in the telegram channel. Are they still doing the daily quizes at the moment? It's a very generous $100 of tokens they are offering!

100 USD worth Vanig tokens as a price is very good amount. I tried many times but till now no success. But I hope one day I will win this price.

I also tried many times, but never won this 100 USD worth Vanig tokens. But I will keep trying. Hope to get win some day.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:37:40 PM

Great that any unsold tokens will be burned, although I have faith that the Vanig sale should reach it’s hard cap. Burning tokens is a great way to get investors interested in a token. In saying that I do believe that the available tokens in Vanigs sale is perfect.

I believe they won't need to burn anything with such great sales as it goes now. Just look, it's private sale and they almost raised the whole ICO soft cap level.

yeah, i totally agree with you i personally don't think they will have to burn anything vanig is a very cool project i expect it to hit the roof.
Still i am glad to know that they will burn the unsold tokens, i have seen a lot of ico's extending and extending to sell all the tokens, i am glad that is not the thing with Vanig.
Its only a matter of time now if they gonna hit the hard cap or it will be leave it half way or so. Its been almost a good thing that many of this ICO's now are burining the unsold tokens which will decrease its total supply and can be a good specification of a coin. Furthermore, a project like Vanig is the next shopping online sensation.

Agreed I doubt there would be a need to burn; they are well above 80% sold and it is progressing nicely. I personally don't think burning is always a good thing though.

Guys this is juts private sale and not main sale. So will they be burning the unsold tokens right after this private sale ends? I think decision will be made after main sale.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 05:11:51 PM

The pre-sale starts on August 15th which is just over a couple of weeks away. The pre-sale price is 0.25 USD per Vanig token, which is a 30% bonus. I think we will see a lot of activity from Vanig and it's investors when the pre-sale starts, which will be exciting to see.

Finally! just two weeks left. The private sale has been going on for a long time now and I'm happy when I can finally buy tokens. 20k minimum investment was just too much for me

Two weeks is still a long time to wait but still I am not going to back down on purchasing the tokens during the pre ico. 20k minimum investment is something only the big boys can afford. We await our budget level.

Haha absolutely .. I don't just have that kind of money lying around so I also have to wait for my chance to be able to invest. We all get our time though so just need to be patient in the mean time, 2 weeks will soon fly by.

Me neither but I’ve been following this project for a long time, at first it was because I was interested in seeing how a supply chain would work on the Blockchain, but the more and more I read about Vanig the more I saw how it stands out against other projects in the same field.

They have put a lot of emphasis on explaining how each part of their project will work in the future and they post detailed articles about the events they have attended and the meetings they have been to. This helps them stand out because they are very open and transparent and they have been throughout the ICO process.

I also enjoyed an article from Vanig where they summarised how the crypto market has performed over the last year, it helps new investors that may not be that clued up on Blockchain/crypto and it also fills you with confidence in the team because they have shared  their own knowledge and expertise in the markets: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/the-state-of-cryptocurrency-market-in-2018-7ea693d85794

I don't have 20k to invest, it's huge amount. Small investors have to wait for main sale to start. I am also waiting for main sale.

20k vanig is essentially $5,000 right? at ico price~?? Quite alot of money to just chuck into a project although I am confident with Vanig, unfortunetly my finances won't allow me to chuck that money in Tongue

I'm hoping in a couple of years I will be able to invest in other ICO's with that sort of money once the market has gone up * fingers crossed*
That's the same question I was asked previously. Why they huge investment amount for sale. I mean this is not affordable for small investors.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

That's the same question I was asked previously. Why they huge investment amount for sale. I mean this is not affordable for small investors.
Maybe they can decrease that amount in the future for smaller investors? or they are only expecting huge investors to invest as they also have a hardcap for every phase.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:00:43 PM

Maybe they can decrease that amount in the future for smaller investors? or they are only expecting huge investors to invest as they also have a hardcap for every phase.

I don't think this is targeted for small investors atleast at this time, it's still a private sale so let's wait till it's open for both average and small investors, I believe there will be room for everyone.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:02:29 PM

Burning is done mostly to reduce the supply of tokens in circulation when there are excesses which would tank the price. With this measure in place, It is expected to help the price by creating scarcity.
spartanec1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:16:39 PM

all sellers must to be verified first before use the platform is good idea,
and will make this platform become trusted for buyers, anyway Good Luck!!
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:38:48 PM

Yeah, everything done by the team to gain customer trust and also it's all for the convenience and safety of the buyer without need to fear being deceived. I see that's really an interesting way to reduce the risk of being scammed. Hopefully the MVP alpha version will be visited by many people and get many enthusiasts to try this platform.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:30:35 PM

Yeah, everything done by the team to gain customer trust and also it's all for the convenience and safety of the buyer without need to fear being deceived. I see that's really an interesting way to reduce the risk of being scammed. Hopefully the MVP alpha version will be visited by many people and get many enthusiasts to try this platform.

Yeah, means everything can be tracked from the purchase to the selling of the goods and where they are sent from. Will add protection to both the buyer and the seller imo.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:02:17 PM

For me it will be two short weeks, I will soon have holidays and we all know that on vacation the time passes 10x as fast as in the office
And after my return I will probably buy a few tokens :-)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:19:31 PM

Can we have any information about sale? I mean I can still see there 1.65M raised but it was old data. So do we have any latest information?

These question should be best suited for their telegram group you'll get quick reply on this.
Thanks for the reminders. That's really great idea. I also know that they are giving quick response on our queries/questions.
Are they doing any more AMA's in their Telegram group? It has been a long time since i went on Telegram again, would love to participate in their AMA's again.

i haven't seen any specific AMA's lately, but they are always doing quizes to win $100 worth of tokens, and if you have any specific queries, the admin team are still very helpful and knowledgeable.

Yeah I have been pretty busy recently so haven't been as active in the telegram channel. Are they still doing the daily quizes at the moment? It's a very generous $100 of tokens they are offering!

I think the daily quizzes have stopped to be honest. I still think they're doing the odd one here or there but from what I can tell, the daily ones have stopped. I may be wrong, I don't go on to much so don't take my word as gospel lol

Just like i stated before, it maybe due to the fact that the pre-sale is about starting and all hands are on deck to like help out, so its logical that things will change for now till after a couple of months, perhaps the ICO must have ended before then, it will be a busy period, hopefully they will get what they need to create a buoyant brand that will provide financial succor to investors
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 10:18:57 PM

Ya haven’t seen anything about them and I’d imagine that makes sense the team has devote their effort to specific tasks and I guess their attention has to shift sometimes and put all effort where it currently needs to be focused
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:00:55 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 04:27:26 AM by Swami74

Hopefully in the next 13 days the Presale gets a nice little bump up to reach hard cap. $350,000 is not too much to ask for. Then straight into public sale with a rocket.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:21:22 AM

With such high amount, I won't be surprised if they hit the caps very early. It takes confidence for one to invest such into a single project and once that confidence and trust is there, investors can go an extra length
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:57:43 AM

Seems like there is a lot of confidence in the sale. Hopefully we will get some good news regarding a deal or partnership to give Vanigs ico the extra push it needs to soar.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:13:36 AM

Seems like there is a lot of confidence in the sale. Hopefully we will get some good news regarding a deal or partnership to give Vanigs ico the extra push it needs to soar.

Indeed there is only 350k remaining left of the private sale to hit hard cap, I'm sure the team will do it with over 12 days remaining!
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: