Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:05:25 PM

Yep getting the hardcap that early will be a huge win for the team I don’t put much stock in not hitting a hardcap as missing it doesn’t say much but hitting it is pretty awesome as it shows some shocking demand for the product

That is where I usually have this questions of selling out early. I mean did it sell because many think the price is going to spike and make profits or is it because the belief in the product and the token would quite valuable. one is quick and the other slow. Either case selling out is a good thing to me.

The only difference between these two consequences is that when every one just waits price to spike it's not necessarily becomes successful. And when people believe in product and it really become a huge hit the token price surely grows, maybe not such quickly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

Can we have any information about sale? I mean I can still see there 1.65M raised but it was old data. So do we have any latest information?
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

Can we have any information about sale? I mean I can still see there 1.65M raised but it was old data. So do we have any latest information?

These question should be best suited for their telegram group you'll get quick reply on this.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:21:24 PM

Wow! Great news that Alibaba and Ant Financial are interested in Vanig. hopefully it went well. it's also great to see that the team behind Vanig are continuously trying to progress the project and make it more appealing worldwide.

These global partnerships help solidify the project's organisation framework and creates an embedded confidence & trust amongst investors.

The project is really interesting. I hope that such news will not only be for investors' sake, but they will also be really useful for the development and promotion of the project itself to a wider society. I will observe and support the project with interest, I hope it will justify our trust.

They have doing a great job and I don’t see any real not to have faith in them they are getting partnerships and continuing to grow and develop which for a project at this stage is really what we can hope for

Yes the Vanig team stick to their word, keep to their timeframes and are always thinking of new ways to innovate their project, especially with the marketing and comms.

Even though i'm not a fan of praises but i must say, you're right, they have the community by there side because of the way they have been working on their marketing, communication i must confess its top notch and sometimes i find it hard differentiating between members and admins in their telegram group, that's just how friendly the community has been

Whenever I read these postings about the Vanig community, it strikes me that I'm far too rarely in their telegram channel. There it is always funny and informative. Unfortunately, I always have too much to do and have little time for this channel. But you're right, the community work is great

Has anyone else seen the progress bar on their website? Looks like they are so close to the hard-cap of the Private sale.. They've got $1.65M out of $2m pretty impressive considering there is a minimum investment of $20k..

1.65 million is amazing at this stage, especially when you consider the high entry point of minimum investment. It's clear so many big players believe in this project

I do not know how many big investors there are, but I know about one big investor. The president of 4New has invested 1 million. And I also think the 650K that came to this, come from one or two investors
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

Has anyone else seen the progress bar on their website? Looks like they are so close to the hard-cap of the Private sale.. They've got $1.65M out of $2m pretty impressive considering there is a minimum investment of $20k..

1.65 million is amazing at this stage, especially when you consider the high entry point of minimum investment. It's clear so many big players believe in this project

I do not know how many big investors there are, but I know about one big investor. The president of 4New has invested 1 million. And I also think the 650K that came to this, come from one or two investors

Damn really? I mean it's a 'private' sale so in the Telegram channel they are refusing to go into any specifics, which is understandable, but there must be some people who believe alot in this project to invest that sort of cash..
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:58:14 PM

The progress bar has been stuck at $1.65 million for quite a while, wonder if Vanig haven’t updated it for some reason? Vanig are doing really well and I have no doubts they will meet their targets.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:37:10 PM

Damn really? I mean it's a 'private' sale so in the Telegram channel they are refusing to go into any specifics, which is understandable, but there must be some people who believe alot in this project to invest that sort of cash..

Yep we won’t hear much until the private sale is completely over then we will hear how far the sale got. But given what we’ve seen so far it seems it’s gone damn well. Really great that the team is doing so well and getting good response
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:01:18 AM

hey if this is a token for e-commerce system
whether the team already has cooperation with a online store like ebay or amazon
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:28:11 AM

It’s not hard to see why investors are attracted to the Vanig project, no middlemen, transparency in the supply chain and being rewarded for buying and selling all things that reinforce how great it is. Come the end of September I’m sure the hard cap will be reached.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:33:51 AM

As far as I know they have raising more than 80%. Out of the $2 mil they have raised about $1.65 mil. I think they have had some pretty decent investors and not much left now.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

As far as I know they have raising more than 80%. Out of the $2 mil they have raised about $1.65 mil. I think they have had some pretty decent investors and not much left now.

Yes, and I think remaining tokens would be also sold out in few days. I have one question though, Vaing team is updating counter daily?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

Wow! Great news that Alibaba and Ant Financial are interested in Vanig. hopefully it went well. it's also great to see that the team behind Vanig are continuously trying to progress the project and make it more appealing worldwide.

These global partnerships help solidify the project's organisation framework and creates an embedded confidence & trust amongst investors.

The project is really interesting. I hope that such news will not only be for investors' sake, but they will also be really useful for the development and promotion of the project itself to a wider society. I will observe and support the project with interest, I hope it will justify our trust.

They have doing a great job and I don’t see any real not to have faith in them they are getting partnerships and continuing to grow and develop which for a project at this stage is really what we can hope for

Yes the Vanig team stick to their word, keep to their timeframes and are always thinking of new ways to innovate their project, especially with the marketing and comms.

Even though i'm not a fan of praises but i must say, you're right, they have the community by there side because of the way they have been working on their marketing, communication i must confess its top notch and sometimes i find it hard differentiating between members and admins in their telegram group, that's just how friendly the community has been

Whenever I read these postings about the Vanig community, it strikes me that I'm far too rarely in their telegram channel. There it is always funny and informative. Unfortunately, I always have too much to do and have little time for this channel. But you're right, the community work is great

Thats a big investment.. Ceo of 4new investing big on another project. Seems the whole private sale cash was raised by two or three big investors.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:22:14 AM

Thats a big investment.. Ceo of 4new investing big on another project. Seems the whole private sale cash was raised by two or three big investors.

It's pretty interesting situation when CEO of one project invests on another project. I hope investors of 4New have full mutual understanding with its CEO on this.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

I do agree with you, they almost close to hardcap. Still many days left for private sale end date. I think they will hit hardcap in private sale in coming days.

I think I know just one project that succeeded in hitting hardcap in private sales. It will be nice to see another do same. It shows how interesting this project's idea is.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:58:53 AM

They have almost hit their target and have just few funds to go, they may actually hit it, the attention that they have pulled is pretty substantial, so i'm pretty confident that they will attain that, the ICO proper is fast approaching and the excitement is in the air, this is the stepping stone to that and i wish to see them get the amount needed to see this project up and running
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:45:00 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 12:55:15 PM by em777

I am regularly checking their telegram channel but this week I missed it. But if I remember correctly, it's been long time since they scheduled AMA session?

yeah, it been long since they held AMA session on telegram, I guess they are want to give some time for more event so that a lot discussion can ensue

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

The pre-sale starts on August 15th which is just over a couple of weeks away. The pre-sale price is 0.25 USD per Vanig token, which is a 30% bonus. I think we will see a lot of activity from Vanig and it's investors when the pre-sale starts, which will be exciting to see.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

I am regularly checking their telegram channel but this week I missed it. But if I remember correctly, it's been long time since they scheduled AMA session?

yeah, it been long since they held AMA session on telegram but it like they are currently holding an AMA on their reddit channel, you can check it out here https://www.reddit.com/r/ruffchain/comments/8yl8a5/ruff_chains_first_ama_ask_me_anything/

AMA on reddit? That's even more interesting, I can read , search the comments at reddit easily even after few days. And I don't have to scroll lot of pages to see particular discussion.
CWinner

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:10:56 PM

Hybrid architecture using Hyperledger Sawtooth is a clever choice considering how extensible,secure and modular the platform is.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

The pre-sale starts on August 15th which is just over a couple of weeks away. The pre-sale price is 0.25 USD per Vanig token, which is a 30% bonus. I think we will see a lot of activity from Vanig and it's investors when the pre-sale starts, which will be exciting to see.
That's mean only 16 days are remains to start PRE-SALE of vanig. How many tokens they want to be sold in PRE-SALE?
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: