Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:12:07 AM

Seems like there is a lot of confidence in the sale. Hopefully we will get some good news regarding a deal or partnership to give Vanigs ico the extra push it needs to soar.

Indeed there is only 350k remaining left of the private sale to hit hard cap, I'm sure the team will do it with over 12 days remaining!

12 days seems feasible, they've a good publicity presence, a partnership deal within these 12days will surely give Vanig sale a boost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:02:18 AM

Seems like there is a lot of confidence in the sale. Hopefully we will get some good news regarding a deal or partnership to give Vanigs ico the extra push it needs to soar.

Indeed there is only 350k remaining left of the private sale to hit hard cap, I'm sure the team will do it with over 12 days remaining!

12 days seems feasible, they've a good publicity presence, a partnership deal within these 12days will surely give Vanig sale a boost.

with great technology, great team, an awesome community I believe 12 days is more than enough they are well equipped to scale but a partnership deal will shoot them to the star

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
thanhbinh_lth

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

At #Vanig, we use dynamic inventory management thanks to smart contracts, self-executing orders and IoT sensors for real time information relays. This is challenging in today’s supply chain as source and origin information is often hidden in data silos, most times in incompatible or inappropriate formats (non-digital forms)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

in 13 days they will 2M hardcap in private sale? Because I don't know what is the happening there. I can see still 1.65M raised yet.

we can't tell there seems to be a lot of interest in the project but we will likely see a big investor come in maybe as a result from their asia tour. 12 days is still a long way to go. considering someone can just come and invest a million dollars.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:39:37 PM

The pre-sale starts on August 15th which is just over a couple of weeks away. The pre-sale price is 0.25 USD per Vanig token, which is a 30% bonus. I think we will see a lot of activity from Vanig and it's investors when the pre-sale starts, which will be exciting to see.

Finally! just two weeks left. The private sale has been going on for a long time now and I'm happy when I can finally buy tokens. 20k minimum investment was just too much for me

Two weeks is still a long time to wait but still I am not going to back down on purchasing the tokens during the pre ico. 20k minimum investment is something only the big boys can afford. We await our budget level.

Haha absolutely .. I don't just have that kind of money lying around so I also have to wait for my chance to be able to invest. We all get our time though so just need to be patient in the mean time, 2 weeks will soon fly by.

Me neither but I’ve been following this project for a long time, at first it was because I was interested in seeing how a supply chain would work on the Blockchain, but the more and more I read about Vanig the more I saw how it stands out against other projects in the same field.

They have put a lot of emphasis on explaining how each part of their project will work in the future and they post detailed articles about the events they have attended and the meetings they have been to. This helps them stand out because they are very open and transparent and they have been throughout the ICO process.

I also enjoyed an article from Vanig where they summarised how the crypto market has performed over the last year, it helps new investors that may not be that clued up on Blockchain/crypto and it also fills you with confidence in the team because they have shared  their own knowledge and expertise in the markets: https://medium.com/vanigplatform/the-state-of-cryptocurrency-market-in-2018-7ea693d85794

I don't have 20k to invest, it's huge amount. Small investors have to wait for main sale to start. I am also waiting for main sale.

20k vanig is essentially $5,000 right? at ico price~?? Quite alot of money to just chuck into a project although I am confident with Vanig, unfortunetly my finances won't allow me to chuck that money in Tongue

I'm hoping in a couple of years I will be able to invest in other ICO's with that sort of money once the market has gone up * fingers crossed*
That's the same question I was asked previously. Why they huge investment amount for sale. I mean this is not affordable for small investors.
Maybe they can decrease that amount in the future for smaller investors? or they are only expecting huge investors to invest as they also have a hardcap for every phase.

I don't think this is targeted for small investors atleast at this time, it's still a private sale so let's wait till it's open for both average and small investors, I believe there will be room for everyone.
I also don't think so they will decrease the amount for small investors. Because how they will identify who is the small investors and who is not.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

Yeh I've never been so lucky either personally ... mainly down to me though. lol. I'm never around when the quizzes are on, one day i'll catch one though if they do more

Yeah I have been pretty busy recently so haven't been as active in the telegram channel. Are they still doing the daily quizes at the moment? It's a very generous $100 of tokens they are offering!

100 USD worth Vanig tokens as a price is very good amount. I tried many times but till now no success. But I hope one day I will win this price.

I also tried many times, but never won this 100 USD worth Vanig tokens. But I will keep trying. Hope to get win some day.

I won the first ever Vanig Telegram Quiz, it was quite an amazing achievement and the reward of $100 of Vanig tokens made it even sweeter. Hopefully I can win another to bring my impressive tally up to $200 worth of tokens.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

Yeh I've never been so lucky either personally ... mainly down to me though. lol. I'm never around when the quizzes are on, one day i'll catch one though if they do more

Yeah I have been pretty busy recently so haven't been as active in the telegram channel. Are they still doing the daily quizes at the moment? It's a very generous $100 of tokens they are offering!

100 USD worth Vanig tokens as a price is very good amount. I tried many times but till now no success. But I hope one day I will win this price.

I also tried many times, but never won this 100 USD worth Vanig tokens. But I will keep trying. Hope to get win some day.

I won the first ever Vanig Telegram Quiz, it was quite an amazing achievement and the reward of $100 of Vanig tokens made it even sweeter. Hopefully I can win another to bring my impressive tally up to $200 worth of tokens.

Dammit, I keep missing them every single time haha, well done on winning man, it's so awesome that they're rewarding members who read up on the project, and $100 is a tonne, usually it's like $5-10 lol
nericryp

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:23:10 PM

in 13 days they will 2M hardcap in private sale? Because I don't know what is the happening there. I can see still 1.65M raised yet.

we can't tell there seems to be a lot of interest in the project but we will likely see a big investor come in maybe as a result from their asia tour. 12 days is still a long way to go. considering someone can just come and invest a million dollars.

Lets hope so that someone invest millions right away, seems not that hard these days.

It just needs the right marketing to the right people.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

Can we have any information about sale? I mean I can still see there 1.65M raised but it was old data. So do we have any latest information?

These question should be best suited for their telegram group you'll get quick reply on this.
Thanks for the reminders. That's really great idea. I also know that they are giving quick response on our queries/questions.
Are they doing any more AMA's in their Telegram group? It has been a long time since i went on Telegram again, would love to participate in their AMA's again.

i haven't seen any specific AMA's lately, but they are always doing quizes to win $100 worth of tokens, and if you have any specific queries, the admin team are still very helpful and knowledgeable.

I have asked that already but haven't had an answer yet. I am not sure if they are planning anyone soon but they used to hold one every Thursday. It is great to have but at distant interval say once every month.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

Can we have any information about sale? I mean I can still see there 1.65M raised but it was old data. So do we have any latest information?

These question should be best suited for their telegram group you'll get quick reply on this.
Thanks for the reminders. That's really great idea. I also know that they are giving quick response on our queries/questions.
Are they doing any more AMA's in their Telegram group? It has been a long time since i went on Telegram again, would love to participate in their AMA's again.

i haven't seen any specific AMA's lately, but they are always doing quizes to win $100 worth of tokens, and if you have any specific queries, the admin team are still very helpful and knowledgeable.

I have asked that already but haven't had an answer yet. I am not sure if they are planning anyone soon but they used to hold one every Thursday. It is great to have but at distant interval say once every month.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:12:31 PM

with great technology, great team, an awesome community I believe 12 days is more than enough they are well equipped to scale but a partnership deal will shoot them to the star

Current market conditions not helping Vaing token sale. Market is continuously going down and people might want to wait before investing now. Hope market starts going up soon.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:26:20 PM

Congrats mate! At least someone from the community won the prize. I tried few times but no luck till now. But I will keep trying.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

Dammit, I keep missing them every single time haha, well done on winning man, it's so awesome that they're rewarding members who read up on the project, and $100 is a tonne, usually it's like $5-10 lol

Yes friend. No luck for me as well till now. But hope someday I will get the prize. 100 USD worth tokens is very good amount.
Salesin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:15:39 PM

Multi-token strategy is a great approach for a hybrid solution (supply chain and ecommerce) that Vanig offers.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

Yeh I guess the team can't continuously perform quizzes etc giving away $100 worth of tokens all the time, I would assume they've now used the budget for it

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:45:08 PM

all sellers must to be verified first before use the platform is good idea,
and will make this platform become trusted for buyers, anyway Good Luck!!

Yeah, everything done by the team to gain customer trust and also it's all for the convenience and safety of the buyer without need to fear being deceived. I see that's really an interesting way to reduce the risk of being scammed. Hopefully the MVP alpha version will be visited by many people and get many enthusiasts to try this platform.

Yeah, means everything can be tracked from the purchase to the selling of the goods and where they are sent from. Will add protection to both the buyer and the seller imo.

That's precisely where they have an edge over others, customers believing and having the ability to track there goods gives them a feeling of safety, confidence and on the part of the transporting system, they either step up or loose customers, thereby creating overall productivity, that's the main reason why the vanig team should focus on ensuring that this becomes a reality
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:06:27 PM

I've just noticed that I have to keep my tokens for 6 years until Vanig, according to the roadmap, is active in in really many countries with 100k sellers.
That's a very long time, but then my tokens might be worth a fortune :-)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:01:44 PM

I've just noticed that I have to keep my tokens for 6 years until Vanig, according to the roadmap, is active in in really many countries with 100k sellers.
That's a very long time, but then my tokens might be worth a fortune :-)

What do you mean 6 years? That said I don’t plan to sell any tokens that I am building bags of for atleast 3-10 years as I am mostly building it up so I can retire earlier and use that. Hopefully it works out for me and the market goes where we all hope it does up
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:12:29 PM

This will be something like Amazon for crypto? Why you have so big fee? 8-11% fee is not a small for crypto. And if this will be something cheap (few $) people must pay huge fee, because this will be Ethereum tokens.  Huh
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:10:53 AM

I think holding Vanig tokens or any crypto for a long time is one of the best and easiest strategies for wealth creation. But like most people say only invest what you are will to loose and don’t over extend.
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: