Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:26:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:28:29 AM

In world full of fake news and reviews it will be great to have authentic opinions about Vanig by real people. I hope this is the case an can be verified and trusted on the blockchain.

Yeah agree, you just never know whether or not you can trust any reviews these days. I dont know why the likes of Amazon allow you to review a product if you've never even bought it! Hopefully Vanig will have limitations in place to make sure you are a verified purchaser

Fake reviews are everywhere not only on e-commerce platforms, they are even on our normal market and stores around us. So for once it would be nice to have a very transparent platform.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:13:03 AM

I've just noticed that I have to keep my tokens for 6 years until Vanig, according to the roadmap, is active in in really many countries with 100k sellers.
That's a very long time, but then my tokens might be worth a fortune :-)

It's a really long time for short term traders but for long term enthusiasts, but really that long. But seriously, holding is still the best though. Just imagine if you had btc in bulk then or even eth in bulk then, you would have probably relocated to Mass.  Grin Grin
It is worth the wait you can just keep them in your wallet and after a couple of years you will see that you made a huge profit and can cash it out then, if you want good profit you need to have patience.

Do we really need to hold the tokens for 6 years? How I missed this information. Anyway I don't think it will be bad but what if I need funds for emergency purpose is what I am thinking now.

Well you always have the option to sell on an exchange which will be shortly after the token sale period right?

Yea. You are right. There is always that option as long as it is listed. You can find buyers and sellers on FD too to whomever you can sell to before an official listing if you are so eager.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:27:23 AM

In world full of fake news and reviews it will be great to have authentic opinions about Vanig by real people. I hope this is the case an can be verified and trusted on the blockchain.

Yeah agree, you just never know whether or not you can trust any reviews these days. I dont know why the likes of Amazon allow you to review a product if you've never even bought it! Hopefully Vanig will have limitations in place to make sure you are a verified purchaser

Fake reviews are everywhere not only on e-commerce platforms, they are even on our normal market and stores around us. So for once it would be nice to have a very transparent platform.

That is one feature they have over non-blockchain commerce; However I think their strongest aspect is in the tracking of product. I mean to know the history of a product is a real advantage over almost all ecommerce sites.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:33:53 AM

A lot of the time, it is paid for adverts etc, I think once the Vanig platform has been released, we will hopefully see a procedure in place to lock out reviews for people who haven't actually bought the product
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:03:59 AM

I think Amazon lets to do so for a simple reason - to increase the amount of reviews, fulfilling its content and showing how much people use it.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:15:30 AM

That is one feature they have over non-blockchain commerce; However I think their strongest aspect is in the tracking of product. I mean to know the history of a product is a real advantage over almost all ecommerce sites.

I have faced product warranty related issues with online platform. Many time manufacturers asked to check with seller and seller said warranty should be provided by manufacturer. I hope such issues will not be there at Vanig platform.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:56:09 PM

I think Amazon lets to do so for a simple reason - to increase the amount of reviews, fulfilling its content and showing how much people use it.
In the whitepaper they say they will verify reviews by seeing if the user actually bought and used the product, this will change the game for sure.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

In the whitepaper they say they will verify reviews by seeing if the user actually bought and used the product, this will change the game for sure.

Yes, that's the best strategy. Vanig should post review from the user who bought the product. In such cases we can trust on these reviews.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

Yes, that's the best strategy. Vanig should post review from the user who bought the product. In such cases we can trust on these reviews.

Trusted reviews is the way forward, if you look at popular existing e-commerce websites like eBay and Amazon their product pages are full of fake reviews, it’s important to ensure consumers are getting the best deal and buying the described project.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

I've just noticed that I have to keep my tokens for 6 years until Vanig, according to the roadmap, is active in in really many countries with 100k sellers.
That's a very long time, but then my tokens might be worth a fortune :-)

It's a really long time for short term traders but for long term enthusiasts, but really that long. But seriously, holding is still the best though. Just imagine if you had btc in bulk then or even eth in bulk then, you would have probably relocated to Mass.  Grin Grin
It is worth the wait you can just keep them in your wallet and after a couple of years you will see that you made a huge profit and can cash it out then, if you want good profit you need to have patience.

Do we really need to hold the tokens for 6 years? How I missed this information. Anyway I don't think it will be bad but what if I need funds for emergency purpose is what I am thinking now.

No, you do not have to keep the tokens for six years, of course, but I think the price will not really increase until Vanig operates globally. That's why I would recommend a waiting time of 6 years

Lol, you can sell them as soon as they land on an exchange, the actual e-commerce platform is what is going to take the time to roll out across the world, which is expected.

Hehe have to be careful how things are phrased if we’re talking about profitability I don’t imagine it will take very long it’s going to come down to getting the first few markets off the ground and hen I imagine it’s going to go pretty quickly

Thanks for clarifying guys. I misunderstood the first sentence Wink. I was in a shock at that time  Shocked. Now I know what you wanted to say.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

Trusted reviews is the way forward, if you look at popular existing e-commerce websites like eBay and Amazon their product pages are full of fake reviews, it’s important to ensure consumers are getting the best deal and buying the described project.

You're right, a lot of customers don't even bother reading the description of a product, they just scroll to the reviews and decide whether to buy the product or not, so its a very essential part of the ecommerce industry and ensuring that they are all real reviews makes it even better, creating a much healthier platform and we all know what that means
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

yeah, it will certainly change the game as most reviews will be authentic which makes them trustworthy and honest. i believe this among many other things will place them ahead of others in the game

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:14:31 PM

Yeh I've never been so lucky either personally ... mainly down to me though. lol. I'm never around when the quizzes are on, one day i'll catch one though if they do more

Yeah I have been pretty busy recently so haven't been as active in the telegram channel. Are they still doing the daily quizes at the moment? It's a very generous $100 of tokens they are offering!

100 USD worth Vanig tokens as a price is very good amount. I tried many times but till now no success. But I hope one day I will win this price.

I also tried many times, but never won this 100 USD worth Vanig tokens. But I will keep trying. Hope to get win some day.

I won the first ever Vanig Telegram Quiz, it was quite an amazing achievement and the reward of $100 of Vanig tokens made it even sweeter. Hopefully I can win another to bring my impressive tally up to $200 worth of tokens.

Dammit, I keep missing them every single time haha, well done on winning man, it's so awesome that they're rewarding members who read up on the project, and $100 is a tonne, usually it's like $5-10 lol

We hope the price of tokens when it's listed would also make it worthwhile and remain same because going by the current market dump in prices, you would be marvelled what its value would be then.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:16:42 PM

You're right, a lot of customers don't even bother reading the description of a product, they just scroll to the reviews and decide whether to buy the product or not, so its a very essential part of the ecommerce industry and ensuring that they are all real reviews makes it even better, creating a much healthier platform and we all know what that means

This is very true because, just like other online shopping sites I visit regularly, I patronise sellers with trusted positive reviews as well as feedbacks as they give confidence.
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:49:06 PM

Are there any bonuses for private sale? What new ideas are you going to come up with? Is there already a private sale?
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:54:41 PM

Just message from vanig to those people who they are interested in Vanig.

https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/1025185239650500608?s=19
That's really cool. I am also agree that Vanig ensures that all the products sold on our platform are 100% genuine and are sourced in safe ways.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:15:33 PM

Are there any bonuses for private sale? What new ideas are you going to come up with? Is there already a private sale?

Pretty sure most of those questions were answered on the announcement and in the whitepaper if I’m not mistaken I’m at work now so can’t really check but pretty sure that information is all available already
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:37:50 PM

Yeah, that's one of the main things that interested me in this, transparency and real traceable reviews is going to be massive for an e-commerce site. I trust Amazon, but occasionally the odd dodgy product slips through.
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:49:20 PM

It is going to be really great to be able to have a product  for sale you can trace 100%. With Vanig you will know where it was manufactured but also where the ingredients or materials used can be traced as well. Really great idea.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:52:10 PM

That’s what I’m hoping for, verified, true reviews that consumers can trust. Says a lot about a platform really, if Vanig can create and nurture this then they are on the path to something truly great.

I'm sure they will, they won't a bad reputation on their site which gives an overall impression of being untrustworthy. Verified reviews shouldn't be hard
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: