Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:38:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign  (Read 3296 times)
ninjaeth

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

Sounds like bullshit to me. Rules like that should be announced before the bounty campaign starts.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:49:20 PM

It is generally hated process. Noone really wants to give their official information for free. Anonymity is hard thing and many people love it. In the end we all open facebook accounts but still, kycs should be scrapped.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

All rules of the game must be announced before the game begins. This is true.
But we must understand that the organizers of many bounty campaigns indicate that they can change the rules and requirements for the participants. Therefore, it will be correct to ask about KYC for Bounty Hunters before participating in the bounty.
Agree, they must be announced before the bounty campaign start, but why can we do? They can change the rules at the end, even they ask about kyc for bounty hunters, but I think most of them still submit their kyc because they don't want to losses the bounty reward

CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

For me, this is not fair! They should announce their KYC at the beginning of the campaign. Because there are people like me who would not attend because of Kyc. Im a old school crypto dude and Kyc I see very critically. I will not give my personal data to anyone at the other end of the world because I never know what will happen to it. Fortunately, something like that has not happened to me so far, and I hope that stays that way.
martirosyan666

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:01:48 PM

It is good to have KYC but its unfair for the bounty hunters if it is announce at the end of bounty campaign. Rules and regulations must be stated first by the ICO itself before starting, so that everybody are aware of it and not thinking FUD's until the end of the campaign.
Hovhannes

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:03:36 PM

In my KYC this is the right procedure, because it helps to unmask many farmers and scammers. But it will be correct if it is announced at the beginning of the company.

novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

I think positive about the KYC for the bounty of companies! I think this will reduce the number of multi-accounts and bots in the bounty!
But, the KYC should be at the end, when everyone is fairly sure that the project is not SCAM ... and payments will be made to the members of the bounty.
AkropolisTeam

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:09:37 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

Well, it may look unfair, but if regulations change - what can they do? it may be either KYC or no bounty at all. And well, KYC reduces the number of bots and double accounts in the bounty program, so it's good imo
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:14:05 PM

I wouldnt participate in a bounty when theres a KYC needed. But when they announce the kyc on the end of the bounty, i would do it. Because you investet time in the bounty project and there money you will lose!
Yeah I understand your sentiment and for me being a bounty hunter I always prepared to undergo kyc as long as it's a legit and most of the ico needs kyc so being a bounty hunter we should always ready for it.

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1582
Merit: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:17:40 PM

There is a good effect also having a kyc in fairness because they want to determine if you have a multiple accounts, a lot of members here has a multiple accounts so to be fair with other members they implement this kyc.
I strongly agree with this opinion. the positive value of KYC can minimize multiple accounts. although a little complicated I think that's a good thing

bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:27:24 PM

When viewed from the standpoint of bounty organizers can be understood why they want kyc ,,,, they try to prevent cheating by bounty participants. But on the other hand, I think kyc is exaggerating ,,, because the token value that is shared I think is not worth the kyc action.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:33:32 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

I think you are correct. We will not do KYC.
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

My opinion is that if the company starts deceiving people at the initial stage of the project, even if they are members of the bounty, then in the future it can be expected. Investors should be prepared to deceive and mislead.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:37:45 PM

Well, it's at least ugly and mean to do so. I am against this, but it's also a pity that otherwise you will not get your reward, despite the fact that you spent several months on it

The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:41:05 PM

There is a good effect also having a kyc in fairness because they want to determine if you have a multiple accounts, a lot of members here has a multiple accounts so to be fair with other members they implement this kyc.
I strongly agree with this opinion. the positive value of KYC can minimize multiple accounts. although a little complicated I think that's a good thing

It helps but mind you many people are using multi ids for passin KYC. I think strict KYC is too much, especially if they didn't indicate at first.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
serg_13

Activity: 85
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:47:18 PM

I think at the beginning of the bounty campaign the rules must include kyc at the end of the campaign not to include the rules at the end of the bounty campaign. Also I think the idea of the kyc at the end of the bounty is a good idea to check double registrations on the spreadsheet. And avoid a lot of scams accounts. And every bounty thread should clearly state, that will be a KYC or not.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

This should be announced before the Bounty campaign begins so yes it is not fair
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:50:19 PM

There are reasons why KYC is required in every ICO or every campaign. This is of course for the sake of the ICO companies. However, passing KYC  verification also means you are require to give personal information to other people which makes us vulnerable to identity theft especially since the medium used for the transaction of information is the internet. Therefore, KYC has its pros and cons.

In terms of changing the bounty rules, they have the authority to change rules at their expense. However, in terms of KYC, I do think that they should say it beforehand so that participants who don't want to undergo KYC can avoid the project instead of wasting their effort and then not be able to acquire their payments just because they didn't pass the KYC (which was later announce)
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:05:49 PM

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, whether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

I think that's no problem with me and it's Fair enough ...
KYC it's a good solution to resolve the problem with bounty cheater that using multiple accounts/registrations to gain more rewards on some bounty campaigns.

Make sure when you join on some bounties always up to date with new information about your project that you have participated from Bounty Manager or telegram group project...

macoinz

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:06:51 PM

I think it is fair enough. is it not in the transactions alone at least need to know about identity. This will greatly help reduce cheating that exists in the bounty. Sometimes the system own KYC was not imprinted early bounty but participants should also actively ask about this problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: