Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign  (Read 3296 times)
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

I think that it is a part of our duty as participants to follow the given rules and they are doing it to avoid multiple accounts joining their campaign. It is their right to set rules and it is our duty to follow it if we really want to earn. There is actually nothing hard about doing kyc as long as we have the requested documents.
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:38:52 PM

What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?

For me, I think it is a good thing to do KYC before bounty distribution to avoid cheating and multiple fake entries. But for most ICOs, KYC is not necessary for those who are participating in bounty programs. If ICOs decide to let us comply with the KYC requirements, they should be announcing it in advance, not after the end of the ICO. Whether they KYC or not, it is important that they should distribute the tokens we earned as promised no matter what program are we joining. Just my two satoshis.
It's not a exit. Are you know that you can buy full set of documents for KYC? And in this case it's not important fake participant or no. Because you don't reliably identify it 
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:42:26 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?
I think that the procedure for passing KYC is needed, namely to discourage the scammers from earning dishonest money. Now there are a lot of people in bonuses and many of them simply work with the help of bots or with several accounts, while the others study, read and are interested in projects.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:43:33 PM

I understand that bounty managers prefer to have real hunters in their teams and not farmers or bots. They have to find ways to find out the cheaters ans KYC is one of them
BUT rules shouldn't be changed when a campaign is started and if there's no KYC at the beginning that's unfair to make it compulsory at the end of the campaign.
I agree with you, but unfortunately many projects change the conditions during the campaign, it's a pity that rarely anyone is punished for such behavior.
karabiber

Activity: 1372
Merit: 653

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:45:27 PM

it's straight robbery, no question! if you have kyc needed for bounty you HAVE TO announce it before bounty program.
I don't trust any project that want kyc because crypto business is all about pseudonymous.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
skrpdssh

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:47:03 PM

I consider this unfair! The same Cappa project most recently distinguished it. Because, many participants did not receive anything.
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:47:36 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

I agree with you, the bounty should mention from the beginning that there will be KYC at the end of the campaign so that people who do not want to give out their information for bounty sake will not join the bounty in the first place. I don't really know the reason why KYC will be required from bounty hunters.

nahnah

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:48:31 PM

In accordance with KYC stands very useful to know your customers,
However, the use of kyc for the bounty hunters in my opinion still has to be considered because kyc needs personal information from the bounty hunters and this makes the atmosphere uncomfortable for some bounty hunters
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:51:50 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

I think that you are absolutely right, and all the rules should be indicated at the beginning of the campaign! And this should not only concern KYC! I think that all the rules that were published at the beginning of the campaign should not be changeable! Now many unscrupulous administrators use the change of rules during the campaign in order to minimize payments!
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

This is the most regrettable thing for bountyers like us. This shows that they do not value their marketing partners. They can either forget or not prepare and connect well with the project team or company. It is clearly an error of attachment and sometimes experience. But that really is a serious lack of responsibility. It is sometimes assumed to be false.

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:54:03 PM

This is a very terrible situation when they begin to integrate KYC at the end of the program bounty, especially since bounty hunters do not treat customers in any way, because they do not invest, and therefore have nothing to do with the deal, hunters help spread the information about the project.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:57:53 PM

I think, these days data safety is a major problem, so I don't want to participate in bounties that require KYC check at the end of bounty.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Coltpython

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:01:14 PM

It's not fair at all. Kyc verification should have been announced before bounty begins so that bounty hunters will be aware and won't be able to say they were not told before.

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:02:06 PM

There is a good effect also having a kyc in fairness because they want to determine if you have a multiple accounts, a lot of members here has a multiple accounts so to be fair with other members they implement this kyc.
I strongly agree with this opinion. the positive value of KYC can minimize multiple accounts. although a little complicated I think that's a good thing

It helps but mind you many people are using multi ids for passin KYC. I think strict KYC is too much, especially if they didn't indicate at first.
Yeah, how adding the rules when bounty near over, thats's not fair clearly. It would be good using KYC to fight against cheater multi acct, but need to be informed first at beginning of bounty indeed. Why it is so difficult to put it at first time bounty open.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:04:25 PM

There are pros and cons in KYC,
We could see who is abusing the bounty,
But they cod also use our personal information.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:04:40 PM

Some countries accept different laws about cryptocurrency during campaign. So at the end of a campaign it turns out that residents of some countries are not allowed to take part in icos. This is why sometimes there is a necessity to pass KYC at the end of bounty campaigns.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:07:39 PM

some legal and self-regulated coins are asking for KYC at the end of campaign i still feel safe in submitting identity some are nt trusth worthy in submitting KYC
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:11:09 PM

Is this fair?

What do you think?

If it was not stated in the original post of the bounty campaign announcement that a KYC is required, it is unfair of the project's team to add it after people have applied to and done the work.  Many people don't like submitting personal documents and would avoid KYC's from the beginning.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:17:33 PM

I think this is pure fraud on the part of the ICO development team. If you understand, then they need to show us their data and copies of documents, not us. They pay us, but we do not pay them. Therefore, in accordance with the rules on money laundering, they should come to the KYC check, especially since there are no scammers on this forum, and among the ICO team, scammers meet, from different studies, from 31 to 81 percent.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
link0221

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:58:40 PM

Hello, but still an interesting question, the process of confirming the identity is quite useful, since many bots are eliminated and the reward for the advertising company increases
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: