Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!!  (Read 9611 times)
harrypotter1229

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:02:51 PM

In my view, 99% of the airdrops are really a hoax. Many projects only have a brief introduction, and some even have many loopholes in the white paper. Although the airdrop token is free for you, too much garbage will only waste your time. Time is the most expensive cost for everyone.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

everyone here knows that most of airdrops are scam, unlike before, airdrops keeps their promise to their participants what they promise. they pay their participants for what they deserve. but today, its just a scam, and just a waste of time.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

not all airdrops are scam but mostly, only few there are legit, lucky those who receive a high value of tokens but sometimes you receive a small value of tokens but at least its free and be careful what you sign up they want only get your information like email address they will send you phishing email.  

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:08:35 PM

I got a pack of coin from different airdrops. But most of them cost nothing, very few them cost 1-3 USD Wink if you have bots in social maybe this is a good way to earn some money. For normal people imho it isn't worth it to spend time finding them) Top airdrops requires from you accounts in all social networks with big pack of followers) IMHO this is strange for usual people)  

El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:09:10 PM

No, this is only 2018 current condition. If I compare with last year (2017) there are many legit airdrops. Like BLUE, ELTCOIN, EREAL, BITWHITE, REBL, and many more. So, I can say 2018 is the worst time for airdrop. I think the last Airdrop which gives good token was POLYMATH.

Totally agree with blogardianz! There aren't more the old airdrops. If you think there was an airdrop of Decred (reached 120$ per token)...now all the airdrops are worth nothing just because you will lose money thanks fees if you want to exchange tokens for eth.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:14:16 PM

I dont think this is truth about 99% becose where i asign airdrop all be ok with reward.Many of airdrop is scam but not all,first need to do self investigation about the project who doing airdrop participation then if all information is good participate!

bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:15:18 PM

The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?

so far i have not participated in any. i actually wanted to try it out and take part in some airdrops. but i'm bothered that I have to like this and that, tweet, etc.
well, after your post, i'm thinking about it again.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:17:20 PM

Not at all, some airdrops are scam. I got some good airdrops recently but lot of airdrops are totally scam and they don't give any coin. So you join airdrops after confirm the all information about of the airdrops.

mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:23:01 PM

Airdrops are not scams as long as they're backed by serious/solid ICO's.

Do your research and only participate in thoses who are trust worthy and you're good.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:34:15 PM

Not at all, some airdrops are scam. I got some good airdrops recently but lot of airdrops are totally scam and they don't give any coin. So you join airdrops after confirm the all information about of the airdrops.

What are all information you are asking us to confirm before joining in airdrop programs. Please invest your fund on pre-sale tokens and make lumsum with the big returns but you have choose the potential projects on it accordingly mate.

Read the white paper and dev team information, hope you get the clarity whether it is successful project or not.
Taulava1505

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:37:14 PM

I think 60% is scam,most of the scam airdrop want donation,private key,and information about our details.
When the time i see that kind of airdrop i ignore not to sign up. Be carefull next time dont give your private key to anyone,because sometimes other member give or put there private key in form of airdrop. And then my experience in legit airdrop i think is good,they give free token and eran more if you have more refferals
Jitra

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:41:07 PM

It is true that most airdrops lately are largely scams, they are some who are legit.  But I don't think this should discourage us from taking advantage in potential benefits of airdrops as they are still mostly FREE and requires little of your time or effort.

csr.INPACTOR.com  ◁|▌ A NEW HUMANITARIAN ECOSYSTEM ▐|▷  theINCITEMENT.com
■■■■■■■■■■■■■   POWERED BY CSR Tokens   ■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Bananiheller

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

I agree with you. I have never participated in a good profitable airdrop. But I have several acquaintances who have received good awards. It is rather the exception.But many good coins and ICO conduct airdrop and it does not spoil the projects themselves.
evichi

Activity: 1218
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:51:34 PM

The experience I have had so far indicates that most airdrops don't keep to their side of the contract. You will spend your time and data to sign up and also in some instances advertise the coin or token in Twitter, Telegram,  etc. only to realise that you did not receive any coin or token. It is high time such coins or tokens that did not keep to their word are made public. In my opinion, it reflects the type or nature of the promoters of the coin. It could be a clue to how trustworthy the coin will be.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
HadadC

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

People still joining airdrop ? Dont waste your times, really all airdrops useless, empty. Dont think too much about airdrops anymore.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

All aidrops I've participate were paid. It depens actually. You need really research on project before participate and than all be ok.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:08:37 PM

Most time I don't bother about either they are paying well or not since I don't give out any of my dim and also it depends on the platform you are getting the Airdrop invitation because this also matters there are some you will see and without anyone saying anything you will know that this are all fake. Generally now some are scam no doubt and there are some that are real but might just be a token.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:17:11 PM

If you just follow the links from the Telegram bots who spam in every ICO campaign chat like "OFFICIAL LEGIT HOT AIRDROP", then yes, 99% of these are scam.
But a large number of good companies make airdrops before the pre-sale to attract more users and attention. Yes, it's mostly small money, but they are eventually paid out.
iamike

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:18:04 PM

This is not so at all. I believe it is the 2018 airdrops that are mostly scam.
emmanmalaman

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

If you have spare time, you can spend a minute or two registering to airdrops. Just make sure you will NEVER give your private key to any airdrops.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: