Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:04:59 AM

Olga Buzova whose coin is a very famous person, the star of Russia. I think that many people will support ico! It's too early to draw conclusions!
Yes Olga's Buz token will also be popular like her. Though it's early to conclude, I am claiming it will happen because I see a good potential in this project. The project is clear,  detailed,  and true, which will attract more supporters and investors.

I really think that Olga's charm and fame have a big effect on Buzcoin platform because it will easily attract every contributors to participate on their token sale as they know that the CEO is a famous person which is determined and have a reliable team to implement the new technology all over the world.
Exactly! Olga's attributes have a great positive impact on this project which will bring them to success. I'm looking forward for the implementation of this platform that will be our tool someday that we can use to earn money and have a good connection with our loved ones anywhere in the world.
Her charm and fame is a plus, but her hard work and dedication is the key to success. For sure many of us are excited for the launching of this platform so we can finally try and use this application. Communication and bussiness plus security,  with the use of  block chain is an amazing idea.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:19:59 AM

The project BUZCOIN launches referral program!

This is an opportunity for all participants of our project to get more BUZ tokens, simply by spreading information about our project and attracting their friends to become a part of it! We will pay the project tokens to everyone who will bring investors to BUZCOIN and help our project to develop!

How does it work?

You register on the website of BUZCOIN.io, go to your personal account and get your referral link. And then-just advertise our project in your social networks, blogs, forums, etc.
Each click on your referral link that ends with the purchase of BUZ tokens will bring you tokens worth 5% of your referral's purchase. That is, if your referral buys tokens of our project in the amount of $100 - you will receive tokens in the amount of $5 on your account! It's simple!

‼️AN IMPORTANT ADDITION! The referral program is multi – level! This means that for the referrals of the second and third level you will also receive a reward!
For level 1  – you will receive tokens worth 5% of the purchase amount
For level 2 – you will receive tokens worth 3% of the purchase amount
For referrals of the 3 level – you will receive tokens in the amount of 1% of the purchase amount.

Start earning BUZ tokens today! Get the maximum bonus for the purchase of tokens and a bonus from the attracted investments!
The amount of tokens earned depends on you!

https://buzcoin.io

Wow! It's a good opportunity for us, thanks to the surprises that Buzar brought us. Aside from our purchase tokens we can still have an extra tokens effortless. Start sharing with your friends, relatives and loved ones about Buzar but don't forget to use your referral link.
Another good offer to take advantage to own and to get more BUZ token. Just simply make referrals, advertise it in your social network accounts and if they invest you'll earn BUZ token.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:36:39 AM

Olga Buzova whose coin is a very famous person, the star of Russia. I think that many people will support ico! It's too early to draw conclusions!
Yes Olga's Buz token will also be popular like her. Though it's early to conclude, I am claiming it will happen because I see a good potential in this project. The project is clear,  detailed,  and true, which will attract more supporters and investors.
I also believe that the project will be popular! Until the end of the project, he will still find success!
Yes, it will be a successful project. BUZCOIN will be popular and in line with other known and recognized crypto currencies. Launching of BUZAR platform is very near, meanwhile BUZ token is on sale to raise funds for the development and future expansion of the project.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:36:17 AM

The write ups, survey, and updates BUZCOIN has been posted is really interesting from its content, to its point and perspective of the whole team. I always looking forward for more updates and news especially Olga  Grin Grin
Yeah, you're right! I am so grateful to be part of this promising project. They have a strong will and working hard to succeed. BUZAR platform has a good concept and for sure it will get a lot of supporters.
If the platform is working, and will have a very large functionality, then of course it will be in demand. Therefore, everything depends on the success of the project.
i just want to know although all of you are updated of buzcoin What is the potential market? What is the legal status of buzcoin?Can I participate from any country, let's say from US, Singapore?because sometimes I read if you are citizen of u.s you can't invest any ico.
US, Singapore, South Korea residents are not eligible and not allowed to participate in the BUZ Tokens Sale. This is one of their terms of conditions, if you are a citizen of these countries, you shouldn't buy BUZCOIN.
Yes unfortunately,  according to the terms and conditions of BUZ token sale; US, Singapore, and South korea residents are not allowed to purchase BUZ tokens due to taxation and regulatory issues.
These maybe the reason of ineligibility and not allowing 3 countries to participate in BUZ token sale:

-Singapore is very strict in terms of trading with cryptocurrencies in their country.
-South Korea is moving towards acceptance of cryptocurrencies but maybe both parties are unable to agree with the arrangement.
-US on other hand, is limiting and controlling cryptocurrencies.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:45:49 AM

I also believe that the project will be popular! Until the end of the project, he will still find success!
Yes, it will be a successful project. BUZCOIN will be popular and in line with other known and recognized crypto currencies. Launching of BUZAR platform is very near, meanwhile BUZ token is on sale to raise funds for the development and future expansion of the project.
olga think wise she use her personalities to this ico very she is famous so there a lot of people are trusting to her. Not only in russia but in the other also. So no doubt that this ico will known very soon
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:47:34 AM

This is an opportunity for all participants of our project to get more BUZ tokens, simply by spreading information about our project and attracting their friends to become a part of it! We will pay the project tokens to everyone who will bring investors to BUZCOIN and help our project to develop!

How does it work?

You register on the website of BUZCOIN.io, go to your personal account and get your referral link. And then-just advertise our project in your social networks, blogs, forums, etc.
Each click on your referral link that ends with the purchase of BUZ tokens will bring you tokens worth 5% of your referral's purchase. That is, if your referral buys tokens of our project in the amount of $100 - you will receive tokens in the amount of $5 on your account! It's simple!

‼️AN IMPORTANT ADDITION! The referral program is multi – level! This means that for the referrals of the second and third level you will also receive a reward!
For referrals of the 3 level – you will receive tokens in the amount of 1% of the purchase amount.

Start earning BUZ tokens today! Get the maximum bonus for the purchase of tokens and a bonus from the attracted investments!

Wow! It's a good opportunity for us, thanks to the surprises that Buzar brought us. Aside from our purchase tokens we can still have an extra tokens effortless. Start sharing with your friends, relatives and loved ones about Buzar but don't forget to use your referral link.
Another good offer to take advantage to own and to get more BUZ token. Just simply make referrals, advertise it in your social network accounts and if they invest you'll earn BUZ token.
ill already do this, this the best also to spread to all of your friends from social media and telegram thanks for a good offer of buzcoin easy way easy to get buzcoin token.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

BUZCOIN honest and transparent project

▫️You often hear when certain companies and serious people offer to bring them money and invest in their super interesting project.

▫️But it is not clear what lies behind the seriousness of such claims, and what risks such proposals pose.

✅ With BUZCOIN everything is very clear: here is the founder of the project Olga Buzova, here is the White Paper, here is the" Road map " of the project, containing answers to questions how it will develop, how to buy BUZCOIN and when BUZAR platform will be launched.

✅ Everything is there, and most importantly — there is sincerity due to which Olga Buzova is adored by millions of her fans.

And that is the reason why this ICO has a big different from all ICOs out there for being transparent to everyone to all the people they will trust us and that has already happened. That is why Buzcoin has already big community behind of it and the success of this ICO in the future is very big. Goodluck everyone.
Aside from being true and transparent, this project shows potential. The development of this platform has its basis and the people behind this are experienced and capable of making it success.
i agree ands it not only about Olga buzova's influence but also with its great potential having to successfully and compete with the rest of the market and as of the moment the buzar project has been progressing very well and getting better and better.
Aside from Olga's diligence to develop this platform, we can not even set aside the people behind it because I believe that without their help this project will not soon have a major improvement, we also need to acknowledge them.
Her determination to deliver what she promised is a serious one.
A communication and business platform that goes with the trend. This is one of the reason why the project would most likely succeed because its a serious decision to risk her well-established reputation to promote this platform and her own coin. Its obvious she won't do anything stupid that would damage her reputation.
No doubt this is a great responsibilty and i see her dedication to ensure that the project will deliver what was promised.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

BUZCOIN has the magic of Olga Buzova

✅ Olga Buzova, creating BUZCOIN and the platform BUZAR, forever inscribed her name in the Russian cryptocurrency history.

✅Moreover, it is not surprising that BUZCOIN begins to possess the magic of attraction of investors, the charm that is inherent in its inspirer.

And for those who have already bought BUZCOIN, we can say only one thing – you made the right choice.

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/29/0007.md.jpg
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:18:53 AM

How does it work?

ill already do this, this the best also to spread to all of your friends from social media and telegram thanks for a good offer of buzcoin easy way easy to get buzcoin token.

This is a great opportunity to help the project by promoting it so that other people would know about the platform, invitations like these is a real help, aside from the fact that it will help the project and at the same time could gain buzcoin and earn dollars from doing this. Such a wonderful idea.

GigTricks
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:29:45 AM

Is this coin listing on any exchange?
Where can I buy it?
I have just read this thread.
Thanks

This coin is not on any stock exchange, I think they will not.
The project has collected very little money, I think it will not be developed, and in this topic will post the news.
Its too early to give this kind of conclusion. They are just in their stage 2 of their ICO and they have until stage five, besides, they still have 55 days left before the end of ICO. for sure the moment they reach their hard cap they will be listed in exchanges.

yes let the result of the tokensale speak for itself. with regards to the exchanges, they will negotiate for exchanges to be listed and there are fees to pay for listings.
For this kind of ICO with a lot of amazing projects for sure the team and owner of this ICO doesn't have to pay just to be listed on the top exchanges out there because they will see the use or purpose of Buzcoin in our world and for sure they will see that a lot of people gonna trade this coin and the exchange will get a lot of profits for listing Buzcoin on their exchanges.
Probably not because Olga buzova and rest with her team has been studied and execute a solid plan before engaging into this cryptocurrency or even consult with experts and we all know that this project buzar is capable and a lot of potential
Olga Buzova is known for being hard working, fearless, determined, and committed, so that's why she succeed as an artist and a business woman. When she come up with this project, for sure she had advices from the experts and study everything because she won't waste her effort and resources for nothing.
Right, because of her being respected person, popularity and charm she has found experts, trustworthy and honest people to be affiliated with all the problems and developments of this platform.
No offense, but people here thinks too much. This is not helpful at all and in fact, what you all said was just pure speculation. If this is project seems off for you then why are you here? Im quite sure Olga Buzova won't just risk her well-known reputation only to destroy it in the future. What we should do is to promote this project very well and do our job not look for problems and spread negative news. Jeez guys.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

Where can I buy it?
Thanks

The project has collected very little money, I think it will not be developed, and in this topic will post the news.
Its too early to give this kind of conclusion. They are just in their stage 2 of their ICO and they have until stage five, besides, they still have 55 days left before the end of ICO. for sure the moment they reach their hard cap they will be listed in exchanges.

yes let the result of the tokensale speak for itself. with regards to the exchanges, they will negotiate for exchanges to be listed and there are fees to pay for listings.
For this kind of ICO with a lot of amazing projects for sure the team and owner of this ICO doesn't have to pay just to be listed on the top exchanges out there because they will see the use or purpose of Buzcoin in our world and for sure they will see that a lot of people gonna trade this coin and the exchange will get a lot of profits for listing Buzcoin on their exchanges.
Probably not because Olga buzova and rest with her team has been studied and execute a solid plan before engaging into this cryptocurrency or even consult with experts and we all know that this project buzar is capable and a lot of potential
Olga Buzova is known for being hard working, fearless, determined, and committed, so that's why she succeed as an artist and a business woman. When she come up with this project, for sure she had advices from the experts and study everything because she won't waste her effort and resources for nothing.
Right, because of her being respected person, popularity and charm she has found experts, trustworthy and honest people to be affiliated with all the problems and developments of this platform.
Yes you are right with that and that is why makes this ICO is one of the best because not all teams will have a members like that with a trustworthy and honest and ofcourse a much dedicated to projects and always being transparent to all their supporters and believers.

lostocean

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:38:33 AM

Where can I buy it?
Thanks

No offense, but people here thinks too much. This is not helpful at all and in fact, what you all said was just pure speculation. If this is project seems off for you then why are you here? Im quite sure Olga Buzova won't just risk her well-known reputation only to destroy it in the future. What we should do is to promote this project very well and do our job not look for problems and spread negative news. Jeez guys.
for me there are saying what they are saw in this ico. For me olga are putting her reputation in his ico because if this ico eran a negative trust olga will face it. Just my opinion. But its true that just our work to help this project.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:39:35 AM

Ari Paul: many people will regret that they didn't invest in cryptocurrency

Ari Paul, the chief director of investment management of the cryptocurrency hedge funds BlockTower, believes that the current dynamics of the market, when it markedly decreased since the beginning of the year relative to the January highs is not out of the ordinary cyclic phenomena.

The analyst is sure that many people will regret that they have not invested in cryptocurrencies, and this idea will be the main one for such investors when cryptocurrencies begin their next ascent.

The op manager of BlockTower is so confident in the cyclical nature of the market that he is convinced that it is not about any events or news on the basis of which cryptocurrencies are falling or growing.

Cyclical, according to Paul, this is only a feature of the movement of the cryptocurrency market, which long — term trend is a steady growth.

Because of their poor belief in Cryptocurrency they should really regret about all opportunity that they neglect, but they may feel more painful when they see it's all going up.

Yes you are right with that a lot of people are really regret their actions especially those people who had being hated Buzcoin since from the starts and haters of Olga Buzova and all of them right now had missed the opportunity because they already saw this ICO into success.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:40:16 AM

▫️You often hear when certain companies and serious people offer to bring them money and invest in their super interesting project.

▫️But it is not clear what lies behind the seriousness of such claims, and what risks such proposals pose.

✅ With BUZCOIN everything is very clear: here is the founder of the project Olga Buzova, here is the White Paper, here is the" Road map " of the project, containing answers to questions how it will develop, how to buy BUZCOIN and when BUZAR platform will be launched.

✅ Everything is there, and most importantly — there is sincerity due to which Olga Buzova is adored by millions of her fans.

And that is the reason why this ICO has a big different from all ICOs out there for being transparent to everyone to all the people they will trust us and that has already happened. That is why Buzcoin has already big community behind of it and the success of this ICO in the future is very big. Goodluck everyone.
Aside from being true and transparent, this project shows potential. The development of this platform has its basis and the people behind this are experienced and capable of making it success.
i agree ands it not only about Olga buzova's influence but also with its great potential having to successfully and compete with the rest of the market and as of the moment the buzar project has been progressing very well and getting better and better.
Aside from Olga's diligence to develop this platform, we can not even set aside the people behind it because I believe that without their help this project will not soon have a major improvement, we also need to acknowledge them.
A communication and business platform that goes with the trend. This is one of the reason why the project would most likely succeed because its a serious decision to risk her well-established reputation to promote this platform and her own coin. Its obvious she won't do anything stupid that would damage her reputation.
No doubt this is a great responsibilty and i see her dedication to ensure that the project will deliver what was promised.
Yes, I totally agree. Almost a lot of people doesnt just trust something they don't know. Especially when investing and money is involved. It would quite take some time to build such trust.
However, buzcoin is a different thing. The founder and her team of experts are quite serious and dedicated about the platform
well-develop status in the future and to provide reliable and great services. This is what Buzcoin and Buzar platform aim for.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:49:42 AM

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/28/07.md.jpg
Yes, I totally agree. Almost a lot of people doesnt just trust something they don't know. Especially when investing and money is involved. It would quite take some time to build such trust.
However, buzcoin is a different thing. The founder and her team of experts are quite serious and dedicated about the platform
well-develop status in the future and to provide reliable and great services. This is what Buzcoin and Buzar platform aim for.

Thank you so much!
geosaral

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

Is there somewhere an interview with miss Buzova or other video, where she speaks about crypto generally and buzcoin particularly?
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 09:32:11 AM

BUZCOIN has the magic of Olga Buzova

✅ Olga Buzova, creating BUZCOIN and the platform BUZAR, forever inscribed her name in the Russian cryptocurrency history.

✅Moreover, it is not surprising that BUZCOIN begins to possess the magic of attraction of investors, the charm that is inherent in its inspirer.

And for those who have already bought BUZCOIN, we can say only one thing – you made the right choice.

Because Olga Buzova is the best and Buzcoin team is the best and that is the big reason why this ICO gonna be the best all the efforts of everyone here had a very amazing outcome because right now the ICO is so successful and more to come in the future. Goodluck to all of us.

shandiem14

Merit: 15

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

Olga Buzova is a great business woman and I adore her strong will towards her project. She has something that any investors will going to put their money on. I wonder how many investors will support buzzcoin.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 12:38:44 PM

Is there somewhere an interview with miss Buzova or other video, where she speaks about crypto generally and buzcoin particularly?

Yes there is some videos where Olga appeared and if I am correct it was the press release for Buzcoin platform although the video is on Russian language so I can't understand what she is talking but you can see the banner of Buzcoin on her back. I provided a screenshot and the link below  Wink

Link: https://vk.com/buzarplatform?z=video-164068636_456239023%2Fpl_-164068636_-2

aedankreios

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

Where can I buy it?
Thanks

for me there are saying what they are saw in this ico. For me olga are putting her reputation in his ico because if this ico eran a negative trust olga will face it. Just my opinion. But its true that just our work to help this project.
I agree and Olga Buzova wouldn't put her name at risk by doing unnecessary decision for making this project buzar we all know the capabilities of the whole team who are giving a huge contribution to making this project to succeed.

GigTricks
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: