Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:39:42 PM

Olga Buzova breaks stereotypes

📌 Whatever Olga Buzova does, it attracts not only the attention of millions of readers of her pages on social networks, she becomes the subject of discussion everywhere from private conversations in the kitchen over a cup of tea to the top media.

➡️ Delicious food is the restaurant BUZfood by Olga Buzova.

➡️ The Russian token is BUZCOIN.

➡️ Even the building of personal life, when several men are fighting for Olga Buzova's hand and heart, breaks the usual stereotypes, when women compete for male attention.

Olga Buzova is always for fairness and honesty — an approach that makes BUZCOIN a bright investment asset that is created for those who share these principles.

https://buzcoin.io

This is one of the advantages of this project. That because Olga Buzova is the founder and the person behind this project, a well known and trusted personality who built her career for years, there will be no reason for supporters to doubt this project but instead they will all the more support it because they know who carry it.
all her project start from her surname and all her project become successful even this buzcoin because of her popularity not only in the showbiz also here in crypto.

A woman with a strong determination and good intention is leading this project so I believe that it will become really successful in the future. Olga is using the modern technology on her platform to develop the social media and marketplace.
In short, she is seeing the future and because she is seeing the future she prepared for it. She is just wise. In no time, cryptocurrency will be the mainstream of everything, profit, currency, payment, and whatever you think it could be. We are moving and shifting to a modern world where cryptocurrency is used instead of fiat.
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:12:51 PM

📌 Whatever Olga Buzova does, it attracts not only the attention of millions of readers of her pages on social networks, she becomes the subject of discussion everywhere from private conversations in the kitchen over a cup of tea to the top media.

➡️ Even the building of personal life, when several men are fighting for Olga Buzova's hand and heart, breaks the usual stereotypes, when women compete for male attention.

Olga Buzova is always for fairness and honesty — an approach that makes BUZCOIN a bright investment asset that is created for those who share these principles.

That is why a lot of people has been really attracted in this ICO because of the amazing founder, amazing team and amazing projects which will help a lot to improve our society in the near future once Buzar plaform have been completes by the team. Goodluck to all of us.

joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:33:56 PM

Her amazing character is one of many reasons why a lot of people from Russia loved her. She symbolizes the real strength and courage of a modern woman. With passion and dedication to pursue her own carreer and dreams.
That is right that is why a lot of people gonna love Buzcoin team not only in the country of Russia but in the whole wide world because their amazing technology and to make sure the team provide an amazing services to all of us.

Recklessdemon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

https://s7.wampi.ru/2018/08/29/000007.md.jpg
Olga Buzova inspire more people especially women to be able to express theirselves and do whatever they think is right and good for them.
Olga Buzova is the type of celebrity that has beauty and brains, using her fame as a tool in engaging in digital market only proves her to be an elegant and intelligent woman
She proves that she can do anything she want even though she is a woman, she has the power to rule her world.
She is a woman of progress and wit, engaging in cryptobusiness proves only her capability to adapt changes which improves her personality over the course of time, making this move has been the talk of the town, and investing in digital world to create her own platform is a big and very intelligent move, way to go
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:06:37 AM

I do not believe in the project and I think it is a real scam. I feel upset when reading about Buzova or Meyvezer in connection with scam projects.

Yes. Me too.

I don't see any prospects for the project. This is a HYIP. Stupid TV star decided to be in a trend. Grin Cheesy Cheesy
This project has no future. A person who doesn't understand this sphere then can't do anything sensible... Undecided

i am a supporter of this project and i dont see any insensible things that olga is doing. i found her active with regards to this emerging market of cryptocurrency. let the results of this project determine her sensibility. stop accusing nonsense
this is not scamming some people looking for the spot to destroy or say negative to the project because of envy buzcoin become a number one platform or some of that the people are that hater of Olga because she is a celebrity.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
meltoooot

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:34:29 AM

Hopefully BUZAR release is earlier than the milestone being published. I am one of the grateful future users upon its release and expecting something from Olga in return and of course the success of her first crypto project.
I am also one of the supporters, who's excited for the release of BUZAR platform and try its features and for sure many  users will recommend this to other people.
guys do you have any news about the ico end? because when I see on icobench it's ending this September but from other ico site or in the tele its end on October 20 which is the correct date of the end?
if i am not mistaken september 15 would be the end and we have roughly 14 days to go and buy. please visit the website!
no they confirm it will end on October 20 i don't know why or what is the reason maybe this is mistaken for showing from other ico listed the end of ico buzcoin.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:49:17 AM

I do not believe in the project and I think it is a real scam. I feel upset when reading about Buzova or Meyvezer in connection with scam projects.
what is your proof that you are saying that this ico is scam. Because theres a lot of people are supporting in this ico . And you eqsily saying that this is scam.
Scam?? How sure are you it is  scam? You mean Olga deceiving people? I don't think so. Please send us a proof of your claim.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:53:45 AM

Wow! this is great the color of mood-BUZCOIN

✅ If you ask representatives of the crypto community, you will certainly know that the topic of BUZCOIN is one of the most discussed.

✅ Like any large-scale project, the project is a leader, it causes a flurry of questions and opinions.

▪️However, this is an indicator of quality: one can be so indifferent to BUZCOIN only when this token, which was developed by Olga Buzova's team, becomes a hit in the world of high technologies.

▪️You can endlessly discuss the project BUZCOIN, but one thing is clear: in the world of cryptocurrencies and ICO, the color of mood is BUZCOIN.

♨️ BUZCOIN and the technological platform developed by BUZAR is what becomes the center of attraction of investors who are used to making good money by investing in long-term.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

Sources:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/442564399571129/?type=3&theater

Well, aside of being the owner of the project is a celebrity, Buzcoin has a lot of reason to be discussed of. People are really waiting excited to experience and  see the project.

buzcoin is not just a technological platform rather it is a complete package of entertainment, market place and dating platform. i holds a vast opportunities that no social media platform today is using.
Yes you are right with that Buzar platform will make our more life easier than before when we are using their platform because of it's amazing features created by Buzcoin team and that is one of the big reason why this ICO gonna be successful in the future.
absolutely right this is a long-term project like facebook or become better than that because they add more features like a marketplace can buy and sell of token coin everything.

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:55:51 AM

We are too busy about the updates of the project but may we know when will be the end of ICO? How’s the status of pre sale?Does BUZCOIN is on track and target?

i also want to know the results of presale and how was the tokensale going. please habe an update regarding this matter.

Based on their website dashboard the ICO will last until 20th of October and there has been 2,864,996 BUZ token has been sold but not so sure if the dashboard show an accurate information, we need to confirm this with the admin on their official telegram channel.
Recklessdemon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

✅ If you ask representatives of the crypto community, you will certainly know that the topic of BUZCOIN is one of the most discussed.

✅ Like any large-scale project, the project is a leader, it causes a flurry of questions and opinions.

▪️However, this is an indicator of quality: one can be so indifferent to BUZCOIN only when this token, which was developed by Olga Buzova's team, becomes a hit in the world of high technologies.

▪️You can endlessly discuss the project BUZCOIN, but one thing is clear: in the world of cryptocurrencies and ICO, the color of mood is BUZCOIN.

♨️ BUZCOIN and the technological platform developed by BUZAR is what becomes the center of attraction of investors who are used to making good money by investing in long-term.

https://scontent.fmnl17-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/39900585_442564406237795_6354636485047615488_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=3e8fdabe2b1762195a2d4ee0c6f68516&oe=5C39809F

Sources:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/442564399571129/?type=3&theater

Well, aside of being the owner of the project is a celebrity, Buzcoin has a lot of reason to be discussed of. People are really waiting excited to experience and  see the project.

buzcoin is not just a technological platform rather it is a complete package of entertainment, market place and dating platform. i holds a vast opportunities that no social media platform today is using.
Yes you are right with that Buzar platform will make our more life easier than before when we are using their platform because of it's amazing features created by Buzcoin team and that is one of the big reason why this ICO gonna be successful in the future.
The making of Buzar and Buzcoin as the cryptocurrency and ICO color of mood, practically and litterally shouting the name of Olga Buzova and her platform, her team's creation is the most talk about in the digital world.
Clap clap to the team!
Lalaspace143

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:45:16 AM

what is your proof that you are saying that this ico is scam. Because theres a lot of people are supporting in this ico . And you eqsily saying that this is scam.
If you don't believe in this project then you should leave this forum and leave all their supporters alone. Because no one push you to invest or support Buzcoin despite of not believing the creator and the team.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:47:12 AM

Hopefully BUZAR release is earlier than the milestone being published. I am one of the grateful future users upon its release and expecting something from Olga in return and of course the success of her first crypto project.
I am also one of the supporters, who's excited for the release of BUZAR platform and try its features and for sure many  users will recommend this to other people.
guys do you have any news about the ico end? because when I see on icobench it's ending this September but from other ico site or in the tele its end on October 20 which is the correct date of the end?

According to coinmarketcap the end date of Buzcoin is on October 19 this year. Maybe the information is just different from other sites. Probably, its better to ask the admin from their telegram.

GigTricks
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

Scam?? How sure are you it is  scam? You mean Olga deceiving people? I don't think so. Please send us a proof of your claim.

Please present first your evidence about your allegations of scam.
You should be aware that this is some serious allegations and people from the Buzcoin Commmunity might be affected because of this. Even if what you're saying is true, don't you think she would risk her well-established reputation to swindle people? I don't think so.
If you have no proof then you better stop doing this, instead help promote the project.

GigTricks
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:58:58 AM

We are too busy about the updates of the project but may we know when will be the end of ICO? How’s the status of pre sale?Does BUZCOIN is on track and target?

i also want to know the results of presale and how was the tokensale going. please habe an update regarding this matter.

Based on their website dashboard the ICO will last until 20th of October and there has been 2,864,996 BUZ token has been sold but not so sure if the dashboard show an accurate information, we need to confirm this with the admin on their official telegram channel.

thanks for the information buddy! lets just wait for the confirmation from the team. i do too watch this project from the beginning and i has a lot of improvement since then

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
mongkie

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:05:23 AM

This is one of the advantages of this project. That because Olga Buzova is the founder and the person behind this project, a well known and trusted personality who built her career for years, there will be no reason for supporters to doubt this project but instead they will all the more support it because they know who carry it.
all her project start from her surname and all her project become successful even this buzcoin because of her popularity not only in the showbiz also here in crypto.

A woman with a strong determination and good intention is leading this project so I believe that it will become really successful in the future. Olga is using the modern technology on her platform to develop the social media and marketplace.
In short, she is seeing the future and because she is seeing the future she prepared for it. She is just wise. In no time, cryptocurrency will be the mainstream of everything, profit, currency, payment, and whatever you think it could be. We are moving and shifting to a modern world where cryptocurrency is used instead of fiat.

she has a reputation gathered from her previous works and her name is a solid ground for investing because she has a lot of proofs that her her career is doing good

mongkie

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:10:38 AM

Her amazing character is one of many reasons why a lot of people from Russia loved her. She symbolizes the real strength and courage of a modern woman. With passion and dedication to pursue her own carreer and dreams.
That is right that is why a lot of people gonna love Buzcoin team not only in the country of Russia but in the whole wide world because their amazing technology and to make sure the team provide an amazing services to all of us.

modern woman like olga buzova destroys the image old woman doing house chores only she is a living proof that woman can do what men do because this industry is populated by men.

Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:12:22 AM

According to coinmarketcap the end date of Buzcoin is on October 19 this year. Maybe the information is just different from other sites. Probably, its better to ask the admin from their telegram.

I see, its quite uncertain if you'll ask me. Based on icoguru it was listed that the ico end of Buzcoin is on Nov. 1 instead of October 19. Maybe, the best way to know the real answer is to ask the BM or the admin from their telegram address.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:20:22 AM

Whatever Olga Buzova does, it attracts not only the attention of millions of readers of her pages on social networks, she becomes the subject of discussion everywhere from private conversations in the kitchen over a cup of tea to the top media.

modern woman like olga buzova destroys the image old woman doing house chores only she is a living proof that woman can do what men do because this industry is populated by men.

Its funny how your statement pertains to the women's status of our society today as if they were mistreated and men are the reasons for that. Olga Buzova got to where she was till today because she strived for it and obviously earned it. Not because other people tell her what to do. Jeez. Its just she's a strong woman and full of dreams and she fullfilled most of it.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:32:10 AM

Whatever Olga Buzova does, it attracts not only the attention of millions of readers of her pages on social networks, she becomes the subject of discussion everywhere from private conversations in the kitchen over a cup of tea to the top media.

Its funny how your statement pertains to the women's status of our society today as if they were mistreated and men are the reasons for that. Olga Buzova got to where she was till today because she strived for it and obviously earned it. Not because other people tell her what to do. Jeez. Its just she's a strong woman and full of dreams and she fullfilled most of it.

One thing's for sure, She empowers women and she is an icon to her country and to her fellow Russians. She displays determination and wisdom in handling her success and she definitely inspired thousands even millions especially young women today.

GigTricks
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

The making of Buzar and Buzcoin as the cryptocurrency and ICO color of mood, practically and litterally shouting the name of Olga Buzova and her platform, her team's creation is the most talk about in the digital world.
Clap clap to the team!

The concept is to connect people through this platform, Buzar.
There are many spectacular opportunities present in the platform itself. The capabilities to establish communication anywhere in the world and to conduct simple up to large scale business with wide arrays of options and products in their marketplace.
Definitely worth every penny. A long term investment indeed.

GigTricks
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: