Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

BUZCOIN: all for Russia

Any significant positive project that is being implemented in Russia, one way or another, is being implemented in order to further strengthen confidence in our development.

🔹Olga Buzova, a well-known singer, TV presenter and successful entrepreneur, is promoting her project — BUZCOIN.

🔹Olga Buzova shows that what she does — it's for the millions of her fans, for Russia.

On August 22, Olga Buzova celebrated the day of the national flag, presented in clothes symbolizing the three colors of the Russian tricolour.

✅ She emphasizes that "the flag is always with you, wherever you are" and always celebrates this holiday.

✅ This attitude is an example to all Russian businessmen, and it makes Olga Buzova an entrepreneur, whom the country can be proud of.

✅ Buzova's projects-are all for people!

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/445325599295009/?type=3&theater
great post for the haters of olga and her projects! she is definitely qualified to create her own cryptocurrency for the people! the accusations from other users are baseless and just pure hate.
well of course she really is qualified thus she studied and learned how cryptocurrency works and to share her ideas into cryptocurrency is a good opportunity for the people many will benefits from her project
She has a plan for the future not for her ICO but in the long term platform. I hope Buzova can really make the hard cap coz I believe the bull run is very near. We all wanted to reach that goal Smiley
vermontconan

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:43:00 AM

Any significant positive project that is being implemented in Russia, one way or another, is being implemented in order to further strengthen confidence in our development.

🔹Olga Buzova, a well-known singer, TV presenter and successful entrepreneur, is promoting her project — BUZCOIN.

🔹Olga Buzova shows that what she does — it's for the millions of her fans, for Russia.

On August 22, Olga Buzova celebrated the day of the national flag, presented in clothes symbolizing the three colors of the Russian tricolour.

✅ She emphasizes that "the flag is always with you, wherever you are" and always celebrates this holiday.

✅ This attitude is an example to all Russian businessmen, and it makes Olga Buzova an entrepreneur, whom the country can be proud of.

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/445325599295009/?type=3&theater
great post for the haters of olga and her projects! she is definitely qualified to create her own cryptocurrency for the people! the accusations from other users are baseless and just pure hate.
well of course she really is qualified thus she studied and learned how cryptocurrency works and to share her ideas into cryptocurrency is a good opportunity for the people many will benefits from her project
She has a plan for the future not for her ICO but in the long term platform. I hope Buzova can really make the hard cap coz I believe the bull run is very near. We all wanted to reach that goal Smiley
doesnt matter if the project didn't make it even reach in the soft cap as you have mentioned she is longing for the long-term of her platform and as i far as i known they can make it to hard cap i believe she and rest of the buzar team are doing something to make it possible rest assured to the team lets continue to support the project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
meltoooot

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:53:06 AM

doesnt matter if the project didn't make it even reach in the soft cap as you have mentioned she is longing for the long-term of her platform and as i far as i known they can make it to hard cap i believe she and rest of the buzar team are doing something to make it possible rest assured to the team lets continue to support the project.
the success of the project is not about the bull run of btc or anything else this is about what is the purpose what can contribute and what can do to us of this project give the team support for what they did.

onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:55:29 AM

the success of the project is not about the bull run of btc or anything else this is about what is the purpose what can contribute and what can do to us of this project give the team support for what they did.
yap that's correct because buzcoin have own token own priority own system can anyone used for buy and sell trading and also communication for the most important person in your life.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:57:02 AM

At the beginning of the week, the absolute leader among the hashtags in the Russian segment of the American social network Twitter was the hashtag #зaмyжзaБyзoвy: a new project, the experiences of millions of users in social networks and not only Twitter.

🔸Olga Buzova once again demonstrated that her fame is an established phenomenon, that she has become a leader of opinions and moods of millions of people in Russia, so her project BUZCOIN has serious support and great fame.

Source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/446516039175965/?type=3&theater

certainly the fame of olga buzova will drag the project up! the timing of this project is perfect because there are lots of goodnews now for cryptocurrencies i think buzcoin will catch big inventors!
That is why I never doubt her capabilities. She can make BUZCOIN and BUZAR popular like her. Plus her experiences, hard working, and dedication. This project will surely be successful.

joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:00:40 AM

Hopefully BUZAR release is earlier than the milestone being published. I am one of the grateful future users upon its release and expecting something from Olga in return and of course the success of her first crypto project.
I am also one of the supporters, who's excited for the release of BUZAR platform and try its features and for sure many  users will recommend this to other people.
guys do you have any news about the ico end? because when I see on icobench it's ending this September but from other ico site or in the tele its end on October 20 which is the correct date of the end?
We still have 46 days for the round 2 sale of Buzcoin. I think October 20, 2018 is the correct date because that is the date had been announced also in their telegram channel right now all we have to do is to help the team so spread to the world how amazing their projects are. Goodluck to all of us.
Investors should hurry and don't waste the chance to own a promising BUZ token. Early buyers will purchase it cheaper and will receive additional bonus, so grab this  opportunity. BUZAR is a great idea and very useful. So, We trust and believe that BUZCOIN will be successful, like other recognized token.
Yes you are really right with that because 20% bonus is a very big thing especially if you will invest a lot of money for sure you will get a lot of bonus and especially to this ICO which has a big potential in the future and all of my friends who are asking something want to invest their money I always refer Buzcoin. Buzcoin to the moon!

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:24:59 AM

Did Buzcoin sets a softcap in token sale? Anyone can confirm regarding this?
If Im not mistaken, Buzcoin doesnt have a soft cap. But you can check their website to know more or join their telegram to ask the team if you want prompt response.
yap that's correct there is no soft cap like other ico buzcoin not type of other ico which is if they do not reach the soft cap it means the project was stopped buzcoin are going to continue even their not have a softcap i trust Olga she never stops what she started.
oh really so olga have a strong will that this buzcion have a big potential to success even they not reach the soft cap. Well thank you for answering this question.

doest have softcap means by hook or by crook. the project will definitely executed even without a big startup investments. for me it is a sign of a good project where the project alone is capable of executing it without hesitations of market rejection.

I think Buzcoin team might have enough funds or big investors to continue this project that is why they did not set a softcap. I see some project who don't have softcap goals before and most of them are now successful, Buzcoin will be one of them too.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:39:42 AM

If Im not mistaken, Buzcoin doesnt have a soft cap. But you can check their website to know more or join their telegram to ask the team if you want prompt response.
yap that's correct there is no soft cap like other ico buzcoin not type of other ico which is if they do not reach the soft cap it means the project was stopped buzcoin are going to continue even their not have a softcap i trust Olga she never stops what she started.
oh really so olga have a strong will that this buzcion have a big potential to success even they not reach the soft cap. Well thank you for answering this question.

doest have softcap means by hook or by crook. the project will definitely executed even without a big startup investments. for me it is a sign of a good project where the project alone is capable of executing it without hesitations of market rejection.

I think Buzcoin team might have enough funds or big investors to continue this project that is why they did not set a softcap. I see some project who don't have softcap goals before and most of them are now successful, Buzcoin will be one of them too.
Well,  this is also an indication that BUZCOIN is a strong project. I am proud to be part of this soon to be successful cryptocurrency and platform. This is really a trusted and profitable investment.

joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 09:52:26 AM

A super-rich Jack Lu told how to choose cryptocurrencies for investment

Jack Lu, the head of the company Wanchain, said that the current downward movement of the majority of cryptocurrencies is an "excessive correction after a significant growth of the market before", but now is a good time to buy cryptocurrencies.

Drawing a conclusion from his own experience, Lu said that investors need to choose to invest those cryptocurrencies that are "good, that is, have a clear goal, as well as enough resources for development."

Such projects — Lou is convinced of this — will be able to "survive on the market and will be able to become even stronger after such tests."

The expert also noted that it is necessary to be confident in a positive future for the crypto industry, as the mood from the financial point of view is very profitable.

He recalled that "those who in 2013 and 2014 believed in the basic cryptocurrency ideas and invested very little money in crypto-coins, then, a few years later, became super-rich»

https://buzcoin.io

Well said. Actually, he's totally right. I really believe that cryptocurrency Investments should start right now, and according to a lot of experts including Jack Lu, those people that invested very little money suddenly get rich a few years later because they invested even just a small amount.
Agree with you and those people who chose not to invest here in cryptocurrency right now because they think it is a scam or bubble for sure it will regret it after few years and they will start to invest when the market has already pump and they are gonna be FOMO but we cannot blame them because each and everyone of us has a choice.

Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:06:10 AM

Well,  this is also an indication that BUZCOIN is a strong project. I am proud to be part of this soon to be successful cryptocurrency and platform. This is really a trusted and profitable investment.
Yes there's a lot of scam and undeveloped project so Mr. Jack Lu gave us tips on how to choose potential cryptocurrency that will bring success. According to him, it should be good, has a clear goal,  and must have enough resources for the development.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:14:50 AM

BUZCOIN, a strong project of Olga Buzova is doing well. BUZAR, our future platform for communication and business system,  a great idea of accessability and secured system will be popular and successful all over the world
RareFortune

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:25:09 AM

The real gold market lost on turnover of transactions with Bitcoins

According to the statistics of the London gold market, through the five largest clearing companies that are engaged in servicing transactions with the physical volume of this precious metal, since the beginning of the year, the turnover of transactions in this area amounted to 446 billion dollars.

These companies account for about 70% of the world's gold turnover, which means that the global volume of transactions amounted to 637 billion dollars.

At the same time, the total volume of transactions with Bitcoin for the same period reached 848 billion dollars, which suggests that investors' interest in real, over-the-counter transactions with gold is much inferior to their desire to trade cryptocurrency.

By the end of the year, it is expected that the volume of Bitcoin transactions will be at least 1.38 trillion dollars.

Sources:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/445254779302091/?type=3&theater

gold is a secured investment unlike with cryptocurrencies, it is less volatile and safe but out dated. cryptocurrencies in the other hand is way far liquid than gold it is money on your fingertips! both are good investment

I couldn't agree more because gold has been an investment for so many years while cryptocurrency is just new but showing a great potential as a way of investment because it develops our technology that will be useful in the long run.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

BUZCOIN, a strong project of Olga Buzova is doing well. BUZAR, our future platform for communication and business system,  a great idea of accessability and secured system will be popular and successful all over the world
I believe it will be successful, like its founder, Olga Buzova. The project offers useful functions so that is why it gets a lot of attention. Investors will not regret for purchasing this promising token.
RareFortune

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:35:10 AM

I have hopes in this project and believing on the team that they can deliver the product after the token sale, This will be one of the useful application in the future because in the next coming years blockchain and cryptocurrency will have a mass adoption. We are lucky to be part of this project before it gains the popularity on different countries.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:01:57 AM

I believe it will be successful, like its founder, Olga Buzova. The project offers useful functions so that is why it gets a lot of attention. Investors will not regret for purchasing this promising token.
I also think so, this project is very optimistic by not setting a softcap and having a very large hardcap, which is 210 mln USD. this is very interesting, if hardcap can be achieved then this will be the biggest project that I know of this year.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:18:21 PM

We are too busy about the updates of the project but may we know when will be the end of ICO? How’s the status of pre sale?Does BUZCOIN is on track and target?

i also want to know the results of presale and how was the tokensale going. please habe an update regarding this matter.

Based on their website dashboard the ICO will last until 20th of October and there has been 2,864,996 BUZ token has been sold but not so sure if the dashboard show an accurate information, we need to confirm this with the admin on their official telegram channel.

thanks for the information buddy! lets just wait for the confirmation from the team. i do too watch this project from the beginning and i has a lot of improvement since then
Same here because I really believe on them since the start of this ICO and I am so glad that I've made the right decision to support this ICO because right now I've really pictured the future success of this ICO which will be really huge in the future because a lot of people will be participate on this.
all of us are waiting for updates. Then continue to share updates of anyone of us have it. Buzcion need our participation because we are part of this ico.
Yes you are really right with that one that is why let us continue to help each other to spread to the world how amazing this ICO and how their projects are gonna be useful to all of us in the future. No matter what people says out there I still believe in this ICO that it will gonna be really huge in the future.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

The head of Coinbase: in 3-5 years the crisis erupts and interest in cryptocurrencies will grow sharply

Brian Armstrong, the head of the most popular crypto-exchange in the US, Coinbase, shared his vision of the prospects of cryptocurrencies. In his opinion, in fact, it could take many years before cryptocurrencies become the same common means of payment as, for example, the US dollar in the US economy and world trade. However, the situation will change much faster: according to Armstrong, in 3-5 years the world expects a huge economic crisis that will reshape the entire modern financial system, and interest in cryptocurrencies will grow significantly.

Currently, about 10% of cryptocurrencies actively perform the functions of money, but in a few years they will be the majority. After the global economic crisis will happen, most payments for goods and services will be made using smartphones and cryptocurrency.

source:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/445835642577338/?type=3&theater
the global economic crisis will be happening and cryptocurrencies are the best option to secure funds. the emerging power of digital money is rapidly increasing so it is better to invest now!
you hit the point and most countries are now open to accept the cryptocurrencies they have seen the potential and probably be the best solution for the economic crisis that arising digital currency can take place a wide factor in economic worth.

Cryptocurrency and blockchain is one of the solution that they were looking for to resolve this economic crisis, next coming years will be fruitful to crypto once the world fully accept its existence then the demand will surely increase.

CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:31:03 PM

yap that's correct because buzcoin have own token own priority own system can anyone used for buy and sell trading and also communication for the most important person in your life.

A good leader will be the reason for a successful project and Olga shows how great she is even though she has a lot of things to do for being a celebrity, she still manage her time to build this project that will make a big change on how we use online marketplace.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

We are too busy about the updates of the project but may we know when will be the end of ICO? How’s the status of pre sale?Does BUZCOIN is on track and target?

i also want to know the results of presale and how was the tokensale going. please habe an update regarding this matter.

Based on their website dashboard the ICO will last until 20th of October and there has been 2,864,996 BUZ token has been sold but not so sure if the dashboard show an accurate information, we need to confirm this with the admin on their official telegram channel.

thanks for the information buddy! lets just wait for the confirmation from the team. i do too watch this project from the beginning and i has a lot of improvement since then
Same here because I really believe on them since the start of this ICO and I am so glad that I've made the right decision to support this ICO because right now I've really pictured the future success of this ICO which will be really huge in the future because a lot of people will be participate on this.

Thank you so much!
guys if you want to know about the status of pre-sale you must log in your account in the main site buzcoin.io everything there is accurate just always visit the website for more update.
Yes that is right and also always check their telegram for more updates also you can ask there if you have any questions about the projects there are a lot of people who will assist you immediately regarding your questions. Buzcoin team is really great and always updating everyone about their progress.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:32:14 PM

yes much better if you are jioning in a group that giving any resources about what happen in this project. Or read some of comment here in annthread of buzcion there are some participant sharing updates
Yes I really agree with that joining their telegram channel is a really helpful because you will be updates always about the progress of their projects and also you can ask there if you have any questions about their projects there are a lot of people that will assist you there. Goodluck.

Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: