Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:14:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] BUZCOIN - Messenger & Marketplace from Russian Star  (Read 34113 times)
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:40:38 AM

I claimed BUZCOIN success. It will reach its target and in line with other recognized cryptocurrency. And, BUZAR is the future application of communication and market place.
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

I do not believe in the project and I think it is a real scam. I feel upset when reading about Buzova or Meyvezer in connection with scam projects.

Yes. Me too.

I don't see any prospects for the project. This is a HYIP. Stupid TV star decided to be in a trend. Grin Cheesy Cheesy
This project has no future. A person who doesn't understand this sphere then can't do anything sensible... Undecided

i am a supporter of this project and i dont see any insensible things that olga is doing. i found her active with regards to this emerging market of cryptocurrency. let the results of this project determine her sensibility. stop accusing nonsense
this is not scamming some people looking for the spot to destroy or say negative to the project because of envy buzcoin become a number one platform or some of that the people are that hater of Olga because she is a celebrity.
It is ok because all of us has a different way of thinking or views in our lives, it's their own opinion but I am so sad for them that they sad those words even without a proof. I hope in the end they will not regret the things they had done instead of supporting this one of a kind amazing ICO in crypto world.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:34:34 AM

Wow! this is great the color of mood-BUZCOIN

✅ If you ask representatives of the crypto community, you will certainly know that the topic of BUZCOIN is one of the most discussed.

✅ Like any large-scale project, the project is a leader, it causes a flurry of questions and opinions.

▪️However, this is an indicator of quality: one can be so indifferent to BUZCOIN only when this token, which was developed by Olga Buzova's team, becomes a hit in the world of high technologies.

▪️You can endlessly discuss the project BUZCOIN, but one thing is clear: in the world of cryptocurrencies and ICO, the color of mood is BUZCOIN.

♨️ BUZCOIN and the technological platform developed by BUZAR is what becomes the center of attraction of investors who are used to making good money by investing in long-term.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

Sources:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/442564399571129/?type=3&theater

Well, aside of being the owner of the project is a celebrity, Buzcoin has a lot of reason to be discussed of. People are really waiting excited to experience and  see the project.

buzcoin is not just a technological platform rather it is a complete package of entertainment, market place and dating platform. i holds a vast opportunities that no social media platform today is using.
Yes you are right with that Buzar platform will make our more life easier than before when we are using their platform because of it's amazing features created by Buzcoin team and that is one of the big reason why this ICO gonna be successful in the future.
The making of Buzar and Buzcoin as the cryptocurrency and ICO color of mood, practically and litterally shouting the name of Olga Buzova and her platform, her team's creation is the most talk about in the digital world.
Clap clap to the team!
Yes that is right! Kudos to the Buzcoin team and Ms. Olga Buzova for making this ICO into of amazing ICO this year and right now right even the ICO is not yet finish we saw already the success of this ICO because a lot of supporters and believers show their love about this ICO because for sure it will be really huge in the future.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
lostocean

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:41:34 PM

Wow! this is great the color of mood-BUZCOIN

✅ If you ask representatives of the crypto community, you will certainly know that the topic of BUZCOIN is one of the most discussed.

✅ Like any large-scale project, the project is a leader, it causes a flurry of questions and opinions.

▪️However, this is an indicator of quality: one can be so indifferent to BUZCOIN only when this token, which was developed by Olga Buzova's team, becomes a hit in the world of high technologies.

▪️You can endlessly discuss the project BUZCOIN, but one thing is clear: in the world of cryptocurrencies and ICO, the color of mood is BUZCOIN.

♨️ BUZCOIN and the technological platform developed by BUZAR is what becomes the center of attraction of investors who are used to making good money by investing in long-term.

🖥 https://buzcoin.io/

Sources:  https://www.facebook.com/366805253813711/photos/a.369655846861985/442564399571129/?type=3&theater

Well, aside of being the owner of the project is a celebrity, Buzcoin has a lot of reason to be discussed of. People are really waiting excited to experience and  see the project.

buzcoin is not just a technological platform rather it is a complete package of entertainment, market place and dating platform. i holds a vast opportunities that no social media platform today is using.
Yes you are right with that Buzar platform will make our more life easier than before when we are using their platform because of it's amazing features created by Buzcoin team and that is one of the big reason why this ICO gonna be successful in the future.
The making of Buzar and Buzcoin as the cryptocurrency and ICO color of mood, practically and litterally shouting the name of Olga Buzova and her platform, her team's creation is the most talk about in the digital world.
Clap clap to the team!
Yes that is right! Kudos to the Buzcoin team and Ms. Olga Buzova for making this ICO into of amazing ICO this year and right now right even the ICO is not yet finish we saw already the success of this ICO because a lot of supporters and believers show their love about this ICO because for sure it will be really huge in the future.
thats why theres a lot of supporter of buzcion becauae they already get the trust of people from being good quality ico. All of us arehoping that this project will succeed soon.
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

We are too busy about the updates of the project but may we know when will be the end of ICO? How’s the status of pre sale?Does BUZCOIN is on track and target?

i also want to know the results of presale and how was the tokensale going. please habe an update regarding this matter.

Based on their website dashboard the ICO will last until 20th of October and there has been 2,864,996 BUZ token has been sold but not so sure if the dashboard show an accurate information, we need to confirm this with the admin on their official telegram channel.

thanks for the information buddy! lets just wait for the confirmation from the team. i do too watch this project from the beginning and i has a lot of improvement since then
Same here because I really believe on them since the start of this ICO and I am so glad that I've made the right decision to support this ICO because right now I've really pictured the future success of this ICO which will be really huge in the future because a lot of people will be participate on this.

lostocean

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

We are too busy about the updates of the project but may we know when will be the end of ICO? How’s the status of pre sale?Does BUZCOIN is on track and target?

i also want to know the results of presale and how was the tokensale going. please habe an update regarding this matter.

Based on their website dashboard the ICO will last until 20th of October and there has been 2,864,996 BUZ token has been sold but not so sure if the dashboard show an accurate information, we need to confirm this with the admin on their official telegram channel.

thanks for the information buddy! lets just wait for the confirmation from the team. i do too watch this project from the beginning and i has a lot of improvement since then
Same here because I really believe on them since the start of this ICO and I am so glad that I've made the right decision to support this ICO because right now I've really pictured the future success of this ICO which will be really huge in the future because a lot of people will be participate on this.
all of us are waiting for updates. Then continue to share updates of anyone of us have it. Buzcion need our participation because we are part of this ico.
buzcoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

Thank you so much!
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 01:17:32 PM

Olga Buzova breaks stereotypes

📌 Whatever Olga Buzova does, it attracts not only the attention of millions of readers of her pages on social networks, she becomes the subject of discussion everywhere from private conversations in the kitchen over a cup of tea to the top media.

➡️ Delicious food is the restaurant BUZfood by Olga Buzova.

➡️ The Russian token is BUZCOIN.

➡️ Even the building of personal life, when several men are fighting for Olga Buzova's hand and heart, breaks the usual stereotypes, when women compete for male attention.

Olga Buzova is always for fairness and honesty — an approach that makes BUZCOIN a bright investment asset that is created for those who share these principles.

https://buzcoin.io

This is one of the advantages of this project. That because Olga Buzova is the founder and the person behind this project, a well known and trusted personality who built her career for years, there will be no reason for supporters to doubt this project but instead they will all the more support it because they know who carry it.
all her project start from her surname and all her project become successful even this buzcoin because of her popularity not only in the showbiz also here in crypto.

A woman with a strong determination and good intention is leading this project so I believe that it will become really successful in the future. Olga is using the modern technology on her platform to develop the social media and marketplace.
In short, she is seeing the future and because she is seeing the future she prepared for it. She is just wise. In no time, cryptocurrency will be the mainstream of everything, profit, currency, payment, and whatever you think it could be. We are moving and shifting to a modern world where cryptocurrency is used instead of fiat.

she has a reputation gathered from her previous works and her name is a solid ground for investing because she has a lot of proofs that her her career is doing good
Yes she is and you are really right with that's why she so popular in the country of Russia and we all know how big country Russia is and that is one of the big reason why this ICO is gonna be successful because a lot supporters from her country and if you include other countries Buzcoin will be really huge in the future. Goodluck to all of us.

BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

What about the project? I understand he's dead? Why then in this topic post news? News can be read on the profile resources.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:56:00 PM

Did Buzcoin sets a softcap in token sale? Anyone can confirm regarding this?
If Im not mistaken, Buzcoin doesnt have a soft cap. But you can check their website to know more or join their telegram to ask the team if you want prompt response.
meltoooot

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:57:05 PM

Thank you so much!
guys if you want to know about the status of pre-sale you must log in your account in the main site buzcoin.io everything there is accurate just always visit the website for more update.

lostocean

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

If Im not mistaken, Buzcoin doesnt have a soft cap. But you can check their website to know more or join their telegram to ask the team if you want prompt response.
yes much better if you are jioning in a group that giving any resources about what happen in this project. Or read some of comment here in annthread of buzcion there are some participant sharing updates
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

yap that's correct there is no soft cap like other ico buzcoin not type of other ico which is if they do not reach the soft cap it means the project was stopped buzcoin are going to continue even their not have a softcap i trust Olga she never stops what she started.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
lostocean

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:23:26 PM

yap that's correct there is no soft cap like other ico buzcoin not type of other ico which is if they do not reach the soft cap it means the project was stopped buzcoin are going to continue even their not have a softcap i trust Olga she never stops what she started.
oh really so olga have a strong will that this buzcion have a big potential to success even they not reach the soft cap. Well thank you for answering this question.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:56:17 PM

I do not believe in the project and I think it is a real scam. I feel upset when reading about Buzova or Meyvezer in connection with scam projects.

Yes. Me too.

I don't see any prospects for the project. This is a HYIP. Stupid TV star decided to be in a trend. Grin Cheesy Cheesy
This project has no future. A person who doesn't understand this sphere then can't do anything sensible... Undecided

i am a supporter of this project and i dont see any insensible things that olga is doing. i found her active with regards to this emerging market of cryptocurrency. let the results of this project determine her sensibility. stop accusing nonsense
this is not scamming some people looking for the spot to destroy or say negative to the project because of envy buzcoin become a number one platform or some of that the people are that hater of Olga because she is a celebrity.
It is ok because all of us has a different way of thinking or views in our lives, it's their own opinion but I am so sad for them that they sad those words even without a proof. I hope in the end they will not regret the things they had done instead of supporting this one of a kind amazing ICO in crypto world.

who will be the victim of FUDS and accusations? offcourse the project that is worth fudding. i have seen this project and i believe that i has a lot of supporters and believers! more power!

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
lostocean

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:13:20 PM

Yes. Me too.

who will be the victim of FUDS and accusations? offcourse the project that is worth fudding. i have seen this project and i believe that i has a lot of supporters and believers! more power!
now a days there a lot of fraud people saying somwthing negative in a project. But this is part of ico if you are affecting in this kind of people youll be lost on them. Much better dont mind them and focus in ico.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:31:40 PM

Hopefully BUZAR release is earlier than the milestone being published. I am one of the grateful future users upon its release and expecting something from Olga in return and of course the success of her first crypto project.
I am also one of the supporters, who's excited for the release of BUZAR platform and try its features and for sure many  users will recommend this to other people.
guys do you have any news about the ico end? because when I see on icobench it's ending this September but from other ico site or in the tele its end on October 20 which is the correct date of the end?
We still have 46 days for the round 2 sale of Buzcoin. I think October 20, 2018 is the correct date because that is the date had been announced also in their telegram channel right now all we have to do is to help the team so spread to the world how amazing their projects are. Goodluck to all of us.
Investors should hurry and don't waste the chance to own a promising BUZ token. Early buyers will purchase it cheaper and will receive additional bonus, so grab this  opportunity. BUZAR is a great idea and very useful. So, We trust and believe that BUZCOIN will be successful, like other recognized token.
Accumulated total collection isn't far from the declared soft cap on other sites. But would pretty nice if you have Buzcoin and see the potential of it once the platform is released .
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:53:17 PM

Yes. Me too.

now a days there a lot of fraud people saying somwthing negative in a project. But this is part of ico if you are affecting in this kind of people youll be lost on them. Much better dont mind them and focus in ico.
it like a showbiz life when you are in the top there's a lot of people want to see you down here in block chain you must work hard to be successful show all the people you will never regret when you invest to this project and i believe to the team  buzcoin one of them reach it the top someday.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
meltoooot

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:58:06 PM

Yes. Me too.

it like a showbiz life when you are in the top there's a lot of people want to see you down here in block chain you must work hard to be successful show all the people you will never regret when you invest to this project and i believe to the team  buzcoin one of them reach it the top someday.
its look like you experience that all here in blockchain?for me its depends to the team and developer how they delivered and explain about the project what benefit we can get what kind of contribution of the project in crypto.

aedankreios

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:55:13 PM

Olga Buzova breaks stereotypes

📌 Whatever Olga Buzova does, it attracts not only the attention of millions of readers of her pages on social networks, she becomes the subject of discussion everywhere from private conversations in the kitchen over a cup of tea to the top media.

➡️ Delicious food is the restaurant BUZfood by Olga Buzova.

➡️ The Russian token is BUZCOIN.

➡️ Even the building of personal life, when several men are fighting for Olga Buzova's hand and heart, breaks the usual stereotypes, when women compete for male attention.

Olga Buzova is always for fairness and honesty — an approach that makes BUZCOIN a bright investment asset that is created for those who share these principles.

https://buzcoin.io

This is one of the advantages of this project. That because Olga Buzova is the founder and the person behind this project, a well known and trusted personality who built her career for years, there will be no reason for supporters to doubt this project but instead they will all the more support it because they know who carry it.
all her project start from her surname and all her project become successful even this buzcoin because of her popularity not only in the showbiz also here in crypto.

A woman with a strong determination and good intention is leading this project so I believe that it will become really successful in the future. Olga is using the modern technology on her platform to develop the social media and marketplace.
In short, she is seeing the future and because she is seeing the future she prepared for it. She is just wise. In no time, cryptocurrency will be the mainstream of everything, profit, currency, payment, and whatever you think it could be. We are moving and shifting to a modern world where cryptocurrency is used instead of fiat.

she has a reputation gathered from her previous works and her name is a solid ground for investing because she has a lot of proofs that her her career is doing good
Yes she is and you are really right with that's why she so popular in the country of Russia and we all know how big country Russia is and that is one of the big reason why this ICO is gonna be successful because a lot supporters from her country and if you include other countries Buzcoin will be really huge in the future. Goodluck to all of us.
as a celebrity and very popular in her own country  this project will really gained more investors and even supporter so aswell partnership this is a huge advantage fornbuzcoin project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 »
  Print  

Jump to: