Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:09:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:51:47 PM

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.
Since cryptocurrency is the center of exchange and used as the payment system in the 21st century era then it should be integrated also in buying and selling of products. Fair Ninja gives the efficiency to the people who wants to buy and sell products nationwide or in abroad.

On the other side most of us spend a lot of time on the internet everyday.
And now we are all in the internet we all see the numerous advertisements.
The fact that online shopping encourages us to buy things that we do not need or use this cannot be denied,
cause we love shopping and we want convenient way we know fair ninja is not a new one but they have a unique platform like using cryptocurrency as payment, and i think they must have more benefits or freebies while we shop.
Many people are like shopping but there are some cases that they are prevented to go to shopping mall because they are too busy in work. I am also a fan of canvassing and buying at the mall but sometimes, I prefer to stay at my house than to wander inside a mall. These kind of causes can solve by Fair Ninja. If you are busy person and workaholic man, you should go to their sites and look for an interesting thing you want to buy. Hassle free and you will consume anymore the time in canvassing to the mall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1kreasons

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:29:36 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfGeKzuXkAAEPBd.jpg

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.
Since cryptocurrency is the center of exchange and used as the payment system in the 21st century era then it should be integrated also in buying and selling of products. Fair Ninja gives the efficiency to the people who wants to buy and sell products nationwide or in abroad.

On the other side most of us spend a lot of time on the internet everyday.
And now we are all in the internet we all see the numerous advertisements.
The fact that online shopping encourages us to buy things that we do not need or use this cannot be denied,
cause we love shopping and we want convenient way we know fair ninja is not a new one but they have a unique platform like using cryptocurrency as payment, and i think they must have more benefits or freebies while we shop.
Many people are like shopping but there are some cases that they are prevented to go to shopping mall because they are too busy in work. I am also a fan of canvassing and buying at the mall but sometimes, I prefer to stay at my house than to wander inside a mall. These kind of causes can solve by Fair Ninja. If you are busy person and workaholic man, you should go to their sites and look for an interesting thing you want to buy. Hassle free and you will consume anymore the time in canvassing to the mall.

Exactly! I love browsing online shops.  There are times, that I am an impulsive buyer and it is bad for me,but good for the seller.  This is the advantage of online shop because, mostly peopledon’t have intention to buy, nor they don’t need but with online shops, they are tempted to buy because it just buying through clicking, without leaving the comfort of your home. So, let us inform our friends to get involve in crypto currency, the more potential customers, who knows, the prices can be cheaper.
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:33:53 PM

Also there are security concerns. when you buy things online, you run a small risk of getting your

financial information exploited by hackers.

I must say, is there a good anti virus and anti malware can offer Fair Ninja for a great deal protection?

Well I think that we can clearly be sure that in the platform itself, the security will be very high and probably difficult to hack(although not impossible, but yes, it will be very hard). But, if the user happens to input the wrong link and go to a phishing site, then it will not be the problem of the fair ninja platform. Everyone is obviously responsible for their own security.

In additional, by using smart contracts Fair Ninja will offer transparent, reliable, secure, and anonymous transactions that will make online commerce internationally viable and completely frictionless. So i think the project team already have the solutions of the security concerns that will arises for future as their looking after the customer satisfaction and benefits offer to the end users of the real world.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:39:29 AM

Also there are security concerns. when you buy things online, you run a small risk of getting your

financial information exploited by hackers.

I must say, is there a good anti virus and anti malware can offer Fair Ninja for a great deal protection?

There are really some security concerns that's why they used blockchain technology and smart contract for this matter though it is not 100 percent guaranty protection but this is what i found in their website (Q&A):

5. Is Yoshi coin an anonymous cryptocurrency since you claim anonymity?

No. We provide anonymity in the sense that all that is written in the contract is the username to keep the transaction/user safe and the sum that is being transfered. Keep in mind we don't want illegal activity on our platform as all the ads will be moderated so it wouldn't contain items or services that are illegal.

Think of it as buying with "cash" only you have a platform that is keeping your transactions safe and you don't have to pay high platform/bank/wire or exchange fees.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:52:19 AM

Hey guys! I think your project is showing a ton of promise. What do you think is your biggest strength when compared to the competition? What do you think is your biggest disadvantage?
Thank you for your response!
Reading their whitepaper, I think their biggest advantage over the competition is that they are not trying to compete, they are partnering up. The founder of this project is the CEO of Oglasnik, one of the top classifieds marketplace based in Croatia. Once they are set up, they will be partnering up with other classifieds worldwide with initial focus on European countries then Asian countries probably, it's like introducing crypto currency in a new classifieds platform. For me, the disadvantage is that there are restrictions with regards to the crypto currency industry, resulting in potential investors from US and China to not be able to participate in the ICO. It would be great if they could partner up with Craigslist since that's the number one in the US and I believe most recognized all over the world and has the the biggest market. I just hope that even though they can't participate in ICO, they can sill use the platform once launched.
US and China are just two countries. They may somehow affect the ICO but there are still a lot who could. ICO is just the first step by the way. The moment they succeed in their ICO and everything will be set, they will now have to focus in the implementation of their project. It is good. With Fair Ninja’s brave step to a change, mentality now  online market will also change.
What if the country that they are aiming to be partnered with has a disagreement with your current partnered country. Will it be a problem to the platform or not? Or this project will be neutral to both sides.
It's not countries that FairNinja will be partnering up, but rather the existing top classifieds company in each country. It's very rarely that trade, especially like this since this is second-hand items and not like major import/export activities, gets affected by diplomatic disagreements.
I think once the platform has been launched, even in countries with strict crypto currency laws, the platform would still be useful since I believe they highlighted how the transaction would go in case it will be in fiat. It would be much easier in case it is between yoshi coin users.
What was highlighted in their whitepaper is how difficult it is to make a purchase using crypto currency, and that some merchants don't actually accept them. Fair Ninja will be solving this problem since they will be a classifieds platform that accepts crypto currency payments.
I don't think Fair Ninja will be able to make partnerships with the companies that are in countries that ban crypto currencies. They will be partnering up with the companies, the companies will enjoy profit for transactions by their user in the Fair Ninja platform, transactions will be done in crypto, so, f crypto is banned there, you won't be able to participate, probably.
Well, I really hope they could still cater to fiat currency users. Not only will it enable them to engage business in those countries, but also encourage users more users to use the system, find out about crypto and actually use crypto.
Crypto users are also fiat users, since you buy crypto using fiat. That The question is is it possible to streamline that process so that users of either currencies would enjoy the use of this platform?
That would be a great idea, but I think this platform will be crypto exclusive, and what it will do is assist it's partners in making global transactions through crypto. If the currency will be in fiat, it would probably just be through local platforms.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:42:10 AM

I just want to ask of how does the two persons came from different countries and have their own language (e.g. Dutch and Japanese) will communicate to each other? We all know that languages are barrier for a better communication. How does Fair Ninja will solve it? I know that they have multiple languages in their websites but we can't avoid that a seller and a buyer will interact with each other.

there will translator if that is the case.
but, what i think FAIR NINJA is about seller to team and team to buyer.
the team will be at the middle of transaction to make the deal of both sides.

Fair Ninja will not act as a middleman, but as an online platform for both Buyers and Sellers. With the current technology translating languages will be easy. I believe they will have an option to have the product translated into your local language, but as English is widely accepted as the international language, this will be the main language for Fair Ninja.
What I know is that, there are many languages that Fair Ninja will provide for the different customers worldwide but I do not know how they will do in order for two different people who have their own native language will have a good communication? I guess, having a translation is good but sometimes, it is not accurate to the language we used and the worst, it has many mistakes when in comes in grammar.
Maybe fair ninja will have program that automatically will translate all the conversation of both buyer and seller, because it is important for them to understand all the content written in their contract and transaction.as a buyer and seller... I think fair ninja need to provide translator or program that somehow they can understand each other though they are from different countries...

The best solution here is that, we need to adopt for changes. If you want to buy or sell worldwidely, you should not stop by miscommunication. We should learn on how to communicate english, the international language. If we can communicate properly to others, there is no problem we can encounter whenever we want to use fair ninja.

smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

I just want to ask of how does the two persons came from different countries and have their own language (e.g. Dutch and Japanese) will communicate to each other? We all know that languages are barrier for a better communication. How does Fair Ninja will solve it? I know that they have multiple languages in their websites but we can't avoid that a seller and a buyer will interact with each other.

there will translator if that is the case.
but, what i think FAIR NINJA is about seller to team and team to buyer.
the team will be at the middle of transaction to make the deal of both sides.

Fair Ninja will not act as a middleman, but as an online platform for both Buyers and Sellers. With the current technology translating languages will be easy. I believe they will have an option to have the product translated into your local language, but as English is widely accepted as the international language, this will be the main language for Fair Ninja.
What I know is that, there are many languages that Fair Ninja will provide for the different customers worldwide but I do not know how they will do in order for two different people who have their own native language will have a good communication? I guess, having a translation is good but sometimes, it is not accurate to the language we used and the worst, it has many mistakes when in comes in grammar.
Maybe fair ninja will have program that automatically will translate all the conversation of both buyer and seller, because it is important for them to understand all the content written in their contract and transaction.as a buyer and seller... I think fair ninja need to provide translator or program that somehow they can understand each other though they are from different countries...

The best solution here is that, we need to adopt for changes. If you want to buy or sell worldwidely, you should not stop by miscommunication. We should learn on how to communicate english, the international language. If we can communicate properly to others, there is no problem we can encounter whenever we want to use fair ninja.

With our current global awareness and technology, language is not a barier anymore. Many existing online shops like amazon, alibaba and ebay has already proven this. Even better is that Fair Ninja runs on blockchain technology and can enforce smart contracts to both buyers and sellers that is not existing with the other online stores.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Kool_Craig

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

I expect this business will be success and can be reached the hard cap of ICO.  Good luck all!
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:24:47 PM

Hello guys. I've reviewed all the points of your project and all is actually very nice!

Fair Ninja is unique project,  Everything is just one click way from you  and online comparison of prices helps
to buy cheapest product within a specific quality range.

It is so much easier to sit at home, find my size, color, and style and then it's delivered to my front door.

One can shop online from a worldwide selection of a specific product.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

How does Fair Ninja ensure the buyers that the second hand products came from the sellers are legal products and not came from theft. Does Fair Ninja implement a policy or any KYS (Know Your Seller) to their website? In case there is a bad record of the seller, does fair ninja will let it sell using their website?
I read their white paper regarding the rating features of the seller and buyer and i think its good idea,  you will rate the seller/buyer after a successful transaction for the others to know what kind of seller or buyer they are... And by doing those features we will determine if we can trust a seller or buyer to have a transaction with them, but i dont know if they have records for all of the previous transactions...

Im just thinking about the rating feature, yes you need that ratings and reviews but the first customer is the guinea pig of the product so someone should suffer the inconvenience first before they can see the review of the said product and what if the guinea pig did not write or rate the product how will we know if the product is fake? They should screen the seller and the authenticity of the product before they approve it. By the way their reputation is t stake if they will not go about it.
Yes their reputation is at stake if they did not screen all the products from the sellers in the beginning of this project, maybe they need to monitor all the first transaction to make sure that there's no frauds happening... But im sure that fair ninja think about this already and just in case something like that happens, i think they will be the responsible from the buyer that received fake items...

as per my own opinion, i think that the fair ninja will screen all the products that they will sell and display to their company,
i must agree also to the statement that is being stated above that the fair ninja project will monitor all the transactions of their company

As per my own opinion it is a must that the fair ninja project will monitor all the transactions from posting a certain product that is available in their company to the selling of the product to the costumers up to purchasing as well as delivering and also if the certain costumers will review or give a certain feedback the product that he or she purchased through the fair ninja company.

This is a great idea because if you are monitoring the company you will know the happening inside it and lastly through monitoring you will see the weakness that needs to be developed for the project to be more accessible. I am rooting for the success of this project.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:49:49 PM

Why should you use Fair Ninja?

Fair Ninja is a perfect place to spend your #cryptocurrency as we offer fast and secure transactions. The entire process of transferring #crypto into #fiat #money requires high fees and is a long and tedious process.

Fair Ninja is an inexpensive alternative where you can easily spend your cryptocurrency #buying #goods and #services without loosing money on transfer fees.

facebook source: https://www.facebook.com/fairninja/

join them on facebook and keep updated.

They are aiming to be a worldwide classified marketplace by partnering with different online shops locally and internationally. So basically they are aiming to widen the range of selling and buying of second hand items, new products and services that will be on their platform.

that's right the fair ninja project platform wants to be one of the most well known online market place in the whole wide world,
but for the fair ninja to aim this title the team must develop more of the features of  the project most specially the fair ninja's weakness and developed their strengths for it teo be more beautified.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:02:47 PM

I love the concept, I like the skilled developers, and alao love the growing community of supporters that the fair ninja project already has. But I am a bit curious about how the team will handle sellers or bidders that may have complaints about the services or the support systems of the platform or even the most nonsense up to the most complex complains about items or payments. 
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:27:57 PM

I love the concept, I like the skilled developers, and alao love the growing community of supporters that the fair ninja project already has. But I am a bit curious about how the team will handle sellers or bidders that may have complaints about the services or the support systems of the platform or even the most nonsense up to the most complex complains about items or payments.  

Worry not dude.  Fair ninja is offering a 24/7 responsive customer support to their would be users.  So, in case you have problem, they are just a call away. Isn't it that great.  Fair ninja,, is a fair place to spend your cryptocurrency.  
Tiosihe

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:28:48 PM

Hey guys. Hope you find pretty resources to cultivate your plan.
Irreproachable job, engaging website!
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

They will have a third party here dude. An arbitrator, the middle who will settle every conflict between sellers and buyers. Anyway they have smart contract and fair ninja will escrow the fund. Before they release the payment to the seller, they have to make sure that the items are recieved first by the buyer.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:42:10 AM

Hello guys. I've reviewed all the points of your project and all is actually very nice!

Fair Ninja is unique project,  Everything is just one click way from you  and online comparison of prices helps
to buy cheapest product within a specific quality range.

It is so much easier to sit at home, find my size, color, and style and then it's delivered to my front door.

One can shop online from a worldwide selection of a specific product.

Yes, it is quite a unique project. With the convenience of having delivered to your doorstep is really an advantage. What the best thing about this is the fair transaction that you have to confirm first before the seller can get the payment you have maid though Smart Contract. Fair Ninja really is against scammers who took advantage of the online transaction.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:18:35 AM

I think it's a very nice project. Riveting project, flawless logo.  Good luck DEVs!

Nowadays the car park charges are so high that it puts me off and with online shopping

I can look at what they have to offer without being bothered or interrupted

by shop assistants and most of it. I love online shopping because my dog is not allowed in a lot of stores,

even though he is well behaved. I hate crowds and lines too.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:51:43 AM

Streamlining the classifieds industry with the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. If they can really achieve worldwide sales, this will be one of the biggest brands in both classifieds and cryptocurrency industry.
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:53:53 AM

Most importantly, due to the integration of smart contracts into the platform, transactions will be anonymous, transparent and reliable, which will make the platform convenient for trading international players.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:17:16 AM

Have you ever been scammed in buying a product online? or are you a seller who did not receive the proper payment after sending your item? Are you finding it hard to sell items with the traditional way? Fair Ninja is a great solution for these problem. With Fair Ninja buyers and sellers are safe and secured. Not only the 1st of its kind but soon to be the number one marketplace using blockchain.

yes, i have been.
there are door to door now or meet up.
door to door will get you item and at the same time, you need to pay it.
there are also escrow to make the transaction more legit.
well this is the time we dont need those as the fair ninja will provide it all.
I've experienced it once but not totally scam coz i received the items from the seller, he give it to me personally when we meet up in the set place... The transaction is ok but after a few days i noticed that the items i bought have a little damage, since it was very little i ignore it and try to use it again but the damage become bigger to the point that i cannot use it anymore... I try to contact the seller and explain what happened but he told me that he give the item to me in good condition so there is no chance to return it and refund my money...  That's why i think if we need to practice our self to be responsible buyer and good with fair ninja they smart contract to avoid this kind of incident that can happen to anyone...

In this situation I believe that it is best to buy brand new item if it is a gadget to avoid similar things from happening. I think that the owner knows the problem prior to the sale. This situation can also be avoided with Fair Ninja since Fair Ninja policy lets you return the item within 14 days.

I agree with you, and for me as per my own opinion that in terms of buying personal gadgets , (any forms or kinds of gadgets)  for me it is more better that you will buy a brand new one but if you cannot avoid buying second hand gadgets. The fair ninja will check first if the gadgets  that you will buy soon is not Abused and not technically and mechanically broken.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: