Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89646 times)
Milikaiin

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:14:57 PM

There was a problem when downloading the Coinomi Wallet app on the iPhone, says that the virus can not be opened, how to be?

At first I had the same thing. I need to restart the phone and restart into my account, I do not know how others helped me.

It does not help, I downloaded the Boom application, said that the virus did not open it. Re-downloaded the application and it all worked, maybe a bug what it was

When I download again, I get an error. Maybe with the application something is wrong, but with the phone all okay. Sad

If not something does not help then turn to those support, maybe there's something they can do. Most likely at you what that a virus. Download Antivirus and check the phone.
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:17:51 PM

In this project there is no good exchange, very small volumes
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:24:34 PM

when they first planned to take snapshots from ETC to issue CLO I was not interested in because they did not come from ETC developers I've asked it to the developer
if at that time I participate in a snapshot that is done CLO maybe I will incur losses
think about getting CLO you have to sacrifice your ETC which has a higher price than CLO it is a stupid act

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:30:22 PM

when they first planned to take snapshots from ETC to issue CLO I was not interested in because they did not come from ETC developers I've asked it to the developer
if at that time I participate in a snapshot that is done CLO maybe I will incur losses
think about getting CLO you have to sacrifice your ETC which has a higher price than CLO it is a stupid act

Yes, there were some incomprehensible moments on the part of the organizers, but they could be simply bypassed, reinsured. Someone started a rumor that alerted many potential participants that they should send their ETC to some vulnerable software. Therefore, the activity was not sufficient for an easy start. Now everything is in the right frame.
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:47:25 PM

Despite the fact that the Ethereum Classic project was quite successful, it's worth emphasizing and drawing your attention to the fact that Callisto Network is still far from realizing many functions. But despite this, the project is very promising  In combination with the functions and utility of the platform. in my opinion quite interesting.
dushanya

Activity: 1148
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:06:32 PM

I really like the idea of the project. Especially the Cold Staking protocol. The project will definitely be successful!
revenanTts

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:17:53 AM

It's good that it was so. This fact made the price of the CLO as we see it now. If all then passed according to plan, now the price would be much higher. That is, this case has opened us the opportunity to make good money buying CLO cheaply!
Sithcs

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

It's good that it was so. This fact made the price of the CLO as we see it now. If all then passed according to plan, now the price would be much higher. That is, this case has opened us the opportunity to make good money buying CLO cheaply!

This is true, but you need to buy now to make it before the CLO on https://hitbtc.com/exchange
Later, entering the market will not be so profitable.
NoOneLt

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:34:47 AM

Hello, can not find any info to start solo mining not on the pool but having own pool for several farms, any recommendations? Thanks!
Banny_hopyy94

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:43:22 AM

A staker MUST NOT deposit funds into the Staking Contract during the locking period. Depositing funds will cause the reinitialization of stakers entry and renewal of the locking period.

Who can explain this to me?
GraBitCoin

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:47:27 AM

A staker MUST NOT deposit funds into the Staking Contract during the locking period. Depositing funds will cause the reinitialization of stakers entry and renewal of the locking period.

Who can explain this to me?

This means that if you put CLO coins for "staking", then you can not put anything else until the time expires. Otherwise, you will lose the time that the coins "earned" you %)
Banny_hopyy94

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:39:39 AM

Each staker can independently claim their reward at any time after the locking period. The staking reward depends on the amount of CLO that are currently in the Cold Staking Contract. As a result, the reward of each staker depends on other stakers claims. We rely on the assumption that with a sufficiently high distribution of claims over time, Cold Stakers have a high probability of receiving a reward close to the expected value.

I try to translate it into my own language and it does not work. It remains a feeling that not all the results are precisely defined and they can change depending on the circumstances.
GraBitCoin

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:51:07 AM

Each staker can independently claim their reward at any time after the locking period. The staking reward depends on the amount of CLO that are currently in the Cold Staking Contract. As a result, the reward of each staker depends on other stakers claims. We rely on the assumption that with a sufficiently high distribution of claims over time, Cold Stakers have a high probability of receiving a reward close to the expected value.

I try to translate it into my own language and it does not work. It remains a feeling that not all the results are precisely defined and they can change depending on the circumstances.

The question is interesting.

As I think, for example (I do not claim the truth in the last instance):
1. The total amount received from the miners CLO, we know after counting the number of blocks.
2. We do not know how many CLO and how many holders will participate.
3. We do not know how many and when they will take CLO.

All this creates uncertainty. Probably.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:28:12 AM

1. The total amount received from the miners CLO, we know after counting the number of blocks.

so it means all those clo coin  you put in the networkand if you not going to claim it going to block it become useless?all blocks is depending how many are going to participate or investing?
Banny_hopyy94

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:28:20 AM

Maybe your answer explains everything. Even for sure it is. Probably  Grin
Thanks for the help!
KillaStorm1000

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:33:55 AM

Are there any users who mine Callisto? Can someone tell how much it is profitable and is it worth it to mine or is it better to switch to ETH? Wink
GraBitCoin

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:35:23 AM

so it means all those clo coin  you put in the networkand if you not going to claim it going to block it become useless?all blocks is depending how many are going to participate or investing?

Fund CLO for distribution among participants "staking" is formed from deductions of the miners from each found block.
This is a big plus of the Callisto Network.
revenanTts

Activity: 429

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:37:54 AM

If you did not take your coins from "staking" for a year, you will lose%.
If you did not confirm the extension of the term "staking" in a month, then% cease to accrue.
These are the features of the language of smart contracts. It is necessary to write down the data, so that a smart contract can take them into account.
REF Crypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:43:23 AM

Good job Callisto! Continuous development and positive for this future for future. In time to be also begin to a something!
Izillion

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:45:56 AM

Are there any users who mine Callisto? Can someone tell how much it is profitable and is it worth it to mine or is it better to switch to ETH? Wink

A good question, next week will come equipment for mining, I want to mining CLO, I am glad to advice on the mining of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: