Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:25:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89643 times)
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:12:43 AM

I have a little question regarding for exchanges clo is listed right what did you use for exchange eth or btc? Thanks for who anwser.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:57:47 AM

the site really looks very good! You can see that it worked on experienced designers in the field of web programming

Soon the site will look much better))) On August 1, planned release of a new design for the site.
That is a great news to all! They are not stopping to improve and enchance their technology. They wanted to become valuable to all investors what they invested to this project.
im_not_dazzled

Activity: 325

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:19:04 AM

Calisto provides more secure ecosystem with smart contracts. That is actual problem in our time. Also callisto coin is on market already that could play big role in question what coin to chose
Latest massively marketing campaigns will play important role to bring Callisto Network to more crypto enthusiasts, and greedy investors, too ^^.
These campaigns might take weeks to show real positive effects.
for now, keep calm and stay tuned to see such amazing effects in the next several weeks.
rainIsAmerika13

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:07:12 AM

the site really looks very good! You can see that it worked on experienced designers in the field of web programming

Soon the site will look much better))) On August 1, planned release of a new design for the site.
That is a great news to all! They are not stopping to improve and enchance their technology. They wanted to become valuable to all investors what they invested to this project.

In my opinion. It is important for investors to see the team's professionalism, its attention to detail. A good site is one of the components of success.
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:20:15 AM

In my opinion. It is important for investors to see the team's professionalism, its attention to detail. A good site is one of the components of success.

When the team is small, there may not be enough time for everything. Although, in general, you are right.
rainIsAmerika13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:22:39 AM

When the team is small, there may not be enough time for everything. Although, in general, you are right.

You can order the development of the site from third-party developers. I think that it would not cost more than 120000 CLO.
yhendri

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 04:24:20 AM

I have a little question regarding for exchanges clo is listed right what did you use for exchange eth or btc? Thanks for who anwser.

Currently clo available for btc and USDT. On listex we can trade clo with USD, GBP and Euro
Probachintram

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:26:23 AM

Looking for something above interesting here.
Spotless project, wise business.  Good luck team!
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:32:18 AM

I'm very happy to know that Callisto Network is developed by Ethereum Commonwealth, one of three ETC development teams.
Banny_hopyy94

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:36:48 AM

You can order the development of the site from third-party developers. I think that it would not cost more than 120000 CLO.

If you are developing a crypto project, then you can not engage temporary workers. Little whether what "black door" they leave in the code!
rainIsAmerika13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:45:58 AM

If you are developing a crypto project, then you can not engage temporary workers. Little whether what "black door" they leave in the code!

But it's true! Could there be cases when the ICO was losing money because of the spoofing of the addresses associated with it? If, for example, you can change the information on the site, then you can play with the price of the CLO!
BlocksTechnology

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:57:27 AM

But it's true! Could there be cases when the ICO was losing money because of the spoofing of the addresses associated with it? If, for example, you can change the information on the site, then you can play with the price of the CLO!

It is difficult to build a reliable team from a distance. The team should work in constant contact. Some minor tasks (pictures, texts, parts of code, etc.) can be ordered on the side.
cryptojackcoin

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:09:01 AM

It is difficult to build a reliable team from a distance. The team should work in constant contact. Some minor tasks (pictures, texts, parts of code, etc.) can be ordered on the side.

Carlos Sampol - Development Team, and the founders are also developers? How many in the development team?
rainIsAmerika13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:39:18 AM

Carlos Sampol - Development Team, and the founders are also developers? How many in the development team?

The first founder, the one who is anonymous, is one of the current developers of ETH. About the second I do not know. Can someone else will give info.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:51:44 AM

Currently clo available for btc and USDT. On listex we can trade clo with USD, GBP and Euro
if you have clo coin and you want to exchange to USD what do I use for transaction fee? By the way thank you for your answer, I just curious for something because I know clo is going to pump because I like the idea and sequence of the project.
cryptojackcoin

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:52:22 AM

The first founder, the one who is anonymous, is one of the current developers of ETH. About the second I do not know. Can someone else will give info.

It is very good. There may be an understanding that decentralization can not be such if there are no competitors.
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:06:49 AM

I'm very happy to know that Callisto Network is developed by Ethereum Commonwealth, one of three ETC development teams.
We are now comfortable and secured once CLO is launch. I am looking forward to see how the people would satisfied and give their feedback about the project. It is something that investors must look for.
KillaStorm1000

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:20:02 AM

I think this project has great potential. On which exchange is it better to trade the coin of Calisto? Can you advise something?
KillaStorm1000

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:21:21 AM

The Calisto team will burn a coin to regulate its quantity and market price? Maybe someone has news on this topic?
DnovorezoV_aA

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:22:42 AM

The Calisto team will burn a coin to regulate its quantity and market price? Maybe someone has news on this topic?

Buy a coin here https://app.stocks.exchange/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/CLO/1D
Buy, now the price is favorable for investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: