Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:16:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW][CLO] Callisto Network - Cold Staking & Security Audits  (Read 89673 times)
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:54:02 PM

Guys!
As we already discussed, on Monday July 23 @ 2pm (UTC-5)
We will have Telegram AMA with Yohan Graterol, Callisto Founders (CTO)
- @yograterol

Telegram join link:

https://t.me/CallistoNet

Well that in the telegram group, but why not here? Here at least you can quickly find the message. And communication in the topic will lead to an additional number of visitors from the main page of the forum. Communication between developers and the community is more productive for the project here.

Forum is very primitive! Now the era of instant messengers, where communication is much more convenient and faster

yeap, thats why we would like to do it on Telegram.

Ya i really dont think an AMA on bitcointalk would work very well, reddit is the best place imo...guess telegram is ok as well.

Do you need to talk with the already convinced members of the community or increase the community with new members?
heraware (OP)

Activity: 105
Merit: 17

Callisto Network (CLO)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:04:29 PM

Guys!
- @yograterol

Telegram join link:

Well that in the telegram group, but why not here? Here at least you can quickly find the message. And communication in the topic will lead to an additional number of visitors from the main page of the forum. Communication between developers and the community is more productive for the project here.

Forum is very primitive! Now the era of instant messengers, where communication is much more convenient and faster

Ya i really dont think an AMA on bitcointalk would work very well, reddit is the best place imo...guess telegram is ok as well.

Do you need to talk with the already convinced members of the community or increase the community with new members?

Hi, co-founder here. I can response questions from now Cheesy

First Cold Staking coin. Earn more of 2% monthly
mgerme

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:33:46 PM

Guys!
- @yograterol

Telegram join link:

Communication in instant messengers is stupid chatter. It is not possible to see the entire branch of the discussion at once.
I fully agree, messengers are very inconvenient. Especially modern ones, like telegrams. It is very inconvenient, especially to sort contacts. It is a pity that the qip was closed (((
fammy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:45:49 AM

Дoбpoгo вpeмeни cyтoк! Я пpиoбpeл дoвoльнo бoльшoe кoличecтвo CLO oзнaкoмившиcь c дoкyмeнтaми и идeeй, нo пoзнaкoмитьcя c кoмaндoй нe yдaлocь. Этo oгpoмный минyc в дoвepии к пpoeктy.
Heт linkedin, facebook.
Hello!
This is an English ANN a friend  Smiley

the Callisto team, and in particular the CEO is rather secretive, as Satoshi. I do not know whether this is good or bad for the project, but development is the main thing. Also in telegram chat there are always competent administrators
That an awesome trivia and news! The reasom behind the success of this callisto is very well-known in the world of crypto and no wonder this project will grow and grow as the time passes by.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
ANTIMANIA

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:25:27 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 07:49:33 AM by ANTIMANIA

Proposal

An application to attract new members to the community and generate content about Callisto Network.

Description

My team can create and deploy a smart contract (including a web application to interact with it) that will help anyone who wants to receive reimbursement for the organization of the event dedicated to Callisto Network.

Main functions and conditions:

The event organizer writes information about the planned event to the smart contract by filling out a special form in the web application.
Based on the information entered from the total budget of the smart contract, the required amount is reserved for reimbursement of the costs of organizing the event.
The number of participants at the event must be at least 10.
The amount of reimbursement depends on the number of participants + the number of photos / videos taken and is set by the founders of Callisto Network.
The founders of the network determine the dependence of the maximum number of reports and the number of declared participants.
Reimbursement of expenses for organizing events according to the approved format will be made only after the provision of photo / video reports.

Such phrases as, Callisto Network, Blockchain technology, Cryptocurrency, Smart-Contracts, Decentralized File Storage and cold staking protocol, must be present on posters, flyers and other promotional materials, as well as the logo of our project.
This data can be changed / updated.
All advertising materials must be well-designed in accordance with the requirements imposed on this kind of products.

All participants of the event should say a few words about the project under the video recording and be photographed against the background of the posters.
At the event there should be at least speeches by speakers on 3 approved topics with a duration of at least 30 minutes each.
Presentations should consist of a general report and answers to questions.
Speeches should be recorded on video and posted on Youtube.
The photos are published in a web application.
Links to photo / video materials are reports for moderators.
The number of links to photo / video materials that the event organizer can send is limited depending on the number of participants.
The amount of reimbursement for the organization of the event is determined by the number of photo / video materials accepted by the moderator.

Moderators will be offered and approved by community members who also hold at least 10,000 CLO and have accounts on the BTT forum.
The number of votes is determined by the status of the account:
Junior Member - 1 vote.
Member - 2 votes.
Full member - 3 votes.
Senior member - 4 votes.
Legendary - 5 votes.

The moderator receives a reward of at least 1 CLO per view of 1 link to the photo / video content that is paid from the total budget of the smart contract to the address specified when registering the moderator.
The amount of remuneration to the moderators is established by the founders of the network.
Moderators can be re-elected in the event of a prolonged inactivity or the adoption of incorrect reports on the event.
The moderator should review and evaluate the quality of photo / video reports, their uniqueness and hide photos from the web application that do not meet the accepted criteria.
The owner of a smart contract serves as a super moderator and ensures that moderators do not accept reports already paid to other event organizers.
A supermoderator with a reason can initiate a vote for the removal of authority from the moderator.
The moderator gets the right to moderating the event randomly.
The number of moderators is limited and is established by voting.

Moderators receive a reward after approval by the supermoderator.
The founders of the network supplement the balance of the smart contract, thereby determining the size of the budget.
The owner of a smart contract can not manage the budget.
The founder of the network can withdraw CLO from the balance of the smart contract.
CLO reserved for events can not be withdrawn.
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:45:23 AM

The event organizer writes information about the planned event to the smart contract by filling out a special form in the web application.
Based on the information entered from the total budget of the smart contract, the required amount is reserved for reimbursement of the costs of organizing the event.
The number of participants at the event must be at least 10.
The amount of reimbursement depends on the number of participants + the number of photos / videos taken and is set by the founders of Callisto Network.
The founders of the network determine the dependence of the maximum number of reports and the number of declared participants.
Reimbursement of expenses for organizing events according to the approved format will be made only after the provision of photo / video reports.

Such phrases as, Callisto Network, Blockchain technology, Cryptocurrency, Smart-Contracts, Decentralized File Storage and cold staking protocol, must be present on posters, flyers and other promotional materials, as well as the logo of our project.
This data can be changed / updated.
All advertising materials must be well-designed in accordance with the requirements imposed on this kind of products.

All participants of the event should say a few words about the project under the video recording and be photographed against the background of the posters.
At the event there should be at least speeches by speakers on 3 approved topics with a duration of at least 30 minutes each.
Presentations should consist of a general report and answers to questions.
Speeches should be recorded on video and posted on Youtube.
The photos are published in a web application.
Links to photo / video materials are reports for moderators.
The number of links to photo / video materials that the event organizer can send is limited depending on the number of participants.

A good idea. I would arrange meetup on such terms.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:56:31 AM

Дoбpoгo вpeмeни cyтoк! Я пpиoбpeл дoвoльнo бoльшoe кoличecтвo CLO oзнaкoмившиcь c дoкyмeнтaми и идeeй, нo пoзнaкoмитьcя c кoмaндoй нe yдaлocь. Этo oгpoмный минyc в дoвepии к пpoeктy.
Heт linkedin, facebook.
Hello!
This is an English ANN a friend  Smiley

the Callisto team, and in particular the CEO is rather secretive, as Satoshi. I do not know whether this is good or bad for the project, but development is the main thing. Also in telegram chat there are always competent administrators
That an awesome trivia and news! The reasom behind the success of this callisto is very well-known in the world of crypto and no wonder this project will grow and grow as the time passes by.
much better if translate to English to understand from what team is this I can't understand,but if this is for Callisto this is good news to show to us the background of every team.
Bryan_Berger

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

Check out this pool for CLO :

https://callisto.free-miningpool.com/

Only 0.25% fees !!
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

Guys!
- @yograterol

Telegram join link:

How much of a roll will ETC play in the future of CLO? If there are improvements made to the ETC chain will they be implemented on CLO as well?
yhendri

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:40:26 PM

Guys!
- @yograterol

Telegram join link:

Hi Yohan, nice to have you here. I think you should make introduction with your account. So the community here aware who you are.

Or edit the front page of this thread with your btt account listed there

To all : this is Yohan Graterol btt account, Callisto CTO. Ask him about the technical question.
GraBitCoin

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

Guys!
- @yograterol

Telegram join link:

Hi Yohan, nice to have you here. I think you should make introduction with your account. So the community here aware who you are.

To all : this is Yohan Graterol btt account, Callisto CTO. Ask him about the technical question.

In your opinion, if a person said that he is the founder, then he became it?))) Where is the publication of the link to the profile on the official website?
yhendri

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

Guys!
- @yograterol

Telegram join link:

In your opinion, if a person said that he is the founder, then he became it?))) Where is the publication of the link to the profile on the official website?

Do you notice whose id on post #1 of this thread?

Well, he not said that heraware is Yohan Graterol id, but i know it from discord. When he want to make this thread
GraBitCoin

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

Do you notice whose id on post #1 of this thread?

Well, he not said that heraware is Yohan Graterol id, but i know it from discord. When he want to make this thread

You're right. He started this topic.
Dr_Pizarro

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:45:58 PM

Callisto is a great project.It has something that other projects lack.The organization's cause is building trust with a large group.Callisto deserves further expectation from investors
You're right. Callisto has a good future, because they have a very great team. They know what they are doing.
ANTIMANIA

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:56:13 PM

Q: Do you still need help except programmers and auditors? If so, how can the community still support you except to promote Callisto?

We always need help, promoting CLO in your social networks, writing blog posts, creating meetups about Callisto, etc. You could open a proposal to help Callisto in https://github.com/EthereumCommonwealth/Proposals/issues

http://telegra.ph/Callisto-Discord-AMA-07092018-07-09

How do you feel about my proposal to develop an application to assist in the "meetup" in exchange for photo / video content of a certain format?

A lot of advertising - lots of participants.
Dr_Pizarro

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:58:42 PM

Q: Do you still need help except programmers and auditors? If so, how can the community still support you except to promote Callisto?

We always need help, promoting CLO in your social networks, writing blog posts, creating meetups about Callisto, etc. You could open a proposal to help Callisto in https://github.com/EthereumCommonwealth/Proposals/issues

How do you feel about this my proposal to develop an application to assist in the "meet up" for the photo / video content?

You have a great idea. I think this application would bring much benefit to society. Continue in the same spirit.
ANTIMANIA

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:07:56 PM

How do you feel about my proposal to develop an application to assist in the "meetup" in exchange for photo / video content of a certain format?

You have a great idea. I think this application would bring much benefit to society. Continue in the same spirit.

I hope that the team of Callisto Network will also like my offer.
In this way we can attract hundreds of thousands of new participants.
If they do not spare money for such advertising)
revenanTts

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

This is a kind of bounty. So in fact?
I will assemble people into a group. I'll tell them that now is the time to buy CLO and so on. I'll take video and photos, publish and receive CLO?
ANTIMANIA

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:29:40 PM

This is a kind of bounty. So in fact?
I will assemble people into a group. I'll tell them that now is the time to buy CLO and so on. I'll take video and photos, publish and receive CLO?

Yes, it can be explained like this.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:37:36 PM

Callisto Network.
for the project participant has succeeded in making the effort to help us to better know CN where the vote in KuCoin increased so we could post unprofitable for the project because it is more confusing.
Yesterday I voted for Callisto at the KuCoin exchange. I want them to appear there. This event will help the project.

Many many more votes actually needed to eventually make it happen to get approval from Kucoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: