Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:02:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
telluria

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:15:13 PM

This project seems interesting. But it would be much great if the team Telluria will have launch its bounty campaigns or even its airdrop program. By those kind promotions, more possibilities to gain more users, supporters and investors that will take seriously this project and help in its developments.
I agree, such promotion is need to attract more supporters and investors , though there is still none we hope that they will have one in the near future.

This project is still new, so let's give the dev enough time to plan and do their priorities, I am sure they have plans to improve their marketing and advertising to make their project more attractive.

Time is precious and definitely the team will not waste time and make more improvement about their platform. Telluria platform has some features which  I think more advanced to the existing working platform. So, this is what makes them differ and investors should try to do more research about the platform.

Time is precious, but we are ready to make more improvement if it will be necessary. Currently we tried to consider all the issues of the existing platforms and to find the solutions for them. We are pretty confident that our project will prove his funcionality.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

This project seems interesting. But it would be much great if the team Telluria will have launch its bounty campaigns or even its airdrop program. By those kind promotions, more possibilities to gain more users, supporters and investors that will take seriously this project and help in its developments.
I agree, such promotion is need to attract more supporters and investors , though there is still none we hope that they will have one in the near future.

This project is still new, so let's give the dev enough time to plan and do their priorities, I am sure they have plans to improve their marketing and advertising to make their project more attractive.

Time is precious and definitely the team will not waste time and make more improvement about their platform. Telluria platform has some features which  I think more advanced to the existing working platform. So, this is what makes them differ and investors should try to do more research about the platform.

Time is precious, but we are ready to make more improvement if it will be necessary. Currently we tried to consider all the issues of the existing platforms and to find the solutions for them. We are pretty confident that our project will prove his funcionality.

It's good to know that dev is very active in responding to member's concern. We are waiting for the successful launching of your platform and hoping all your plans will be fulfill.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:58:11 PM

Hello, could you tell me how's the ICO going? Collected a part of a sum already?

This kinds of questions needs to be entertained by the administrators so that many people would know what is the current status of the ICO if it's growing or not.

Why? Lot of people asking same questions?
I think the reason why they have all the same questions is because they have the same hope and intentions. They are all following the project and also want to participate the ICO if ever the project will release one.

We launched our ICO in the beginning of May.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

It's good to know that dev is very active in responding to member's concern. We are waiting for the successful launching of your platform and hoping all your plans will be fulfill.
It's realy hopeful that we know there are people who are more willing to assist and help us with all our concerns about the project. Clarification are more easy and fast response.

Ohan

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:18:51 PM

Share please the articles where your project was mentioned.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

It's realy hopeful that we know there are people who are more willing to assist and help us with all our concerns about the project. Clarification are more easy and fast response.

Having a good community can also affect the environment like here in this thread. This is why we can see positive feedback of some of the comments in here. Also, it is more convinient that their is a staff who is assign to answer issues and concerns about the platform which it makes the investors to easily understand how the platform works.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

I'm hoping admin that you can be able to find and provide better solutions inorder to improved the platform and be fully functional in the crypto market. Just keep and maintain the good works and never stop in finding more ways until you can achieved the important things needed for the project.

That is the thing must be to do with the team finding immediate solution and keeps on improving the project. I believed that the team  Telluria is having a fully equipped knowledge and dedication to their work that could be assets also in the success of the project.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

Totally true, answering concerns of the possible investors can make the platform more attractive and can build good reputation to the community. I hope this will continue.

Answering actively to the queries helps a lot in gaining trust to people or shall we say investors. I hope they will continue what they already started and be more updated in making the project well develop.
Nawield

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:43:54 PM

Please explain what makes you different from other exchange platforms?
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

They have even analyzed the functionality of popular exchanges, their short fallings concerning productivity, and has applied its own original solution plan which is an added value for Telluria.
It will be great if they can pull that off because the truth is we are all waiting for something better always so may this can turn out to handle all the dreams

The same for us: we didn´t want to wait any more and we decided to turn our dream to reality
I am personally love projects that has active and attentive team member. I feel secure every time I read replies and updates of the project. I know there are project that has active admins but few I notice that has the passions and the well to help each individuals that needs clarifications and concrete response. Please continue the good start tell we finish the project.

Thank you very much for your appreciation! We really try to help every our user. We will further do our best to keep you feel secure.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

Share please the articles where your project was mentioned.
A little bit of google search on your part could have suffice bro. Here are some for your pleasure;

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/38292687/fintech-startup-telluria-is-about-to-launch-its-high-performance-crypto-trading-platform
https://cryptovest.com/ico/telluria
https://www.icoexaminer.com/ico-reviews/telluria/

And if you also want to view some ratings as well;
https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/telluria/
https://icobench.com/ico/telluria/ratings
https://icoholder.com/en/telluria-21276
https://icorating.com/ico/telluria-tela/
Ohan

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

Thank you
Keralen

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:19:35 PM

Is it true that US citizens cannot participate? Seems I read about it somewhere here
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

Why should I hold your tokens? Why is it worth of holding?

A good question, but if you are already holding many tokens then you should know the answer regarding this - you will hold because you are hoping of high profit in return. Most of the time, holders really get huge profit from holding the tokens, but we should be very careful in investing.

Telluria recently sold almost 8,000,000 tokens, this project is new and is still on development. But we can clearly see that many people are already investing because of this huge number, so I must suggest that you should purchase tokens while it is still early, this project will surprise you in the future.

Thanks a lot for your support and your confidence!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:47:03 PM

The road map is detailed in 2018, for 2019, so planned or will be made any adjustments to it? I think that this is nothing terrible?
Yes I also read the details on thier roadmap and I can say that this is a very exceptional project. If the advertisers made a good strategy for thier campaign its guaranteed to succeed.
I am not sure if they launched project advertisements already but if they its a great ideea, advertisements will increase the number of supporters and investors. If numerous investors will come possible increase of funds will be also available. The funds will help the project more popular and successful in future.
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

The project is not bad, but will your idea be interesting to ordinary people who have nothing to do with business at all?

Telluria is a sophisticated exchange system with a Straightforward and user-friendly interface, so it is suitable for everyone to use.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:15:56 PM

What is the soft cap and hard cap? And what currencies do u accept as a payment?
ICO will be implemented in ETH. Most of the details you will need are on their website and you can check it out. https://telluria.at/

they don't have the soft cap. The hard cap is 150 000 000 and there currently sold 9 614 910 TELA. they only accept ETH just like he said.
If figures are correct the project is still far from the finish line. But I have positive hope for this project. Its still new et it reaches that amount. In few more days eventually they can raise the exact amount needed by the project to succeed.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

I think that this project is very good for investors, because they are people engaged in business and it will be profitable for them to invest here.
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

I think that this project will be positive response to people,It is focusing more on trading on lower commissions. They are working very well by planning. The way they work, it will be very popular in the future.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback.
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

whether token sales totals and token holders can be checked in https://etherscan.io
if yes? please give me link to there I am very curious

The status of the token sale you can see on our website https://telluria.at/. You can also see the details on our smart contract. After your completed registration and joining our whitelist you will get the link to our smart contract.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: