Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:21:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

I know that many investors trust European teams, but before doing this it is necessary to make sure of the experience and seriousness of the team.

We have a very serious and balanced team of professionals who perform their tasks at the highest level!
I'm happy to believe you, but where can I find your work? Is this your first project, or have your people already participated in the development and implementation of projects?

I highly doubt they have multiple people with experience from past projects mainly because you cant handle more than one to two projects at once anyway
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:31:06 AM

I know that many investors trust European teams, but before doing this it is necessary to make sure of the experience and seriousness of the team.

We have a very serious and balanced team of professionals who perform their tasks at the highest level!
May you confirm this statement somehow in practice? Any person can tell that he is competent and will try to gain the confidence, however not so much as it would be desirable really qualitative experts.
Is there no information on the development team on the site? Have you checked their site carefully? I'm now re-checking the site and the technical document, is there any information about the development team.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

How many weeks left till the end day of Telluaria ICO?
Now we provide 7 % bonus. You will get 303 tela-token for 0.1ETH

Has the Telluria signature company been still joinable?
Where to apply joining it?
Why did not expect) they had the same 95% of the finished product was, even before the ICO
After the fees probably do not have to wait long.
hi friends, ICO will end 02/07/2018 and to have still 1week left to follow the bounty signature, but I recommend to contact the bounty manager for more details. thank you
Whether there is some sense to join bounty the last week?: I think that the award will be low. Whether extension of bounty is planned for the 2nd round by the developer?
Well, i think it is so lately for join bounty program of Telluria at now, i think we can ask at telegram group for gain more quickly response about this problem.

It's never too late to make an investment, which in the future will bring good profit!
Early investors will have a great go to gain better profits as we observe and we can also keep communicating in their official telegram channel by posting our queries and getting immediate resolutions.

Early investors also lose the money amount of interest on their funds and also have the highest amount of risk (usually nearly like 100 percent risk)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

I'm happy to believe you, but where can I find your work? Is this your first project, or have your people already participated in the development and implementation of projects?
There should be deployment activities and constant updates and announcements that can bring a great workflow with the project to proceed in a successful aspiration as promised in the white papers.

Yes, a frequent updates will boost trust from the investors and can surely attract more people to check this project also it will give assurance that the team is really serious with the developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:31:59 PM

After Savedroid scam I dont think that "German reliability" means something.
About your project, you will have exchange or platform for trading? I cant understand... and working product expected only in 2020 ? What you will do all this years?  Shocked

We have almost done project! We will start as soon as possible (very soon, we finishing!)

You can read it in our roadmap:

March 2018
95% readiness of the project - completely operating product with the
basic set of functions. Testing of the system under the conditions of
repeated short-term and long-term increase/change of load.
April 23, 2018 Engaging Ethereum technology. ICO announcement. White Paper
publishing.
May 7, 2018 Start of ICO
June 2018 Launch of the trading platform / crypto marketplace
July 2018 Registration/Obtaining PSP license in Asia
August 2018 Registration/Obtaining E-Money license in Europe
2019 Registration/Obtaining E-Money license in the USA and Asia
2020 Start of the project phase on opening of both the cryptobank and pay
system based on blockchain-technology in Europe.
Why do not you get permission first in Europe and then in Asia? If you have a project related to German quality and you belong to Germany.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

About your project, you will have exchange or platform for trading? I cant understand... and working product expected only in 2020 ? What you will do all this years?  Shocked

We have almost done project! We will start as soon as possible (very soon, we finishing!)

March 2018
publishing.
May 7, 2018 Start of ICO
Why do not you get permission first in Europe and then in Asia? If you have a project related to German quality and you belong to Germany.
Yeah, I do agree with you but, for some reason, they need to take the license in Asia as Asia was the biggest cryptocurrency country.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

There should be deployment activities and constant updates and announcements that can bring a great workflow with the project to proceed in a successful aspiration as promised in the white papers.

Yes, a frequent updates will boost trust from the investors and can surely attract more people to check this project also it will give assurance that the team is really serious with the developments.
Yes, updates and other progress will help the project to increase it's trust ratings. The investors are very serious in trust issues and if project will be stable in this area I am sure they will invest the project because they are comfortable to trusted projects.
Stiveslash

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

The project is not bad, but there are a lot of similar projects and I hope that the developers will be able to contribute something new.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

If you want to know more about the team track record, you should look into their LinkedIn profile to see if any previous project they handled.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

If you want to know more about the team track record, you should look into their LinkedIn profile to see if any previous project they handled.
the developers themselves could give us a brief overview of the projects they worked on and which have already been successfully launched. I think it would be interesting to many supporters.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

Yes, updates and other progress will help the project to increase it's trust ratings. The investors are very serious in trust issues and if project will be stable in this area I am sure they will invest the project because they are comfortable to trusted projects.

In order to provide users with optimal conditions for deposits/withdrawing funds, telluria will carry out active work on acquiring PSP and E-money licenses and trust cannot be gained by force it comes out on basing the activities and plan workflow.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

The project is not bad, but there are a lot of similar projects and I hope that the developers will be able to contribute something new.
Well, I think team are not new with the similarity of each project to one another but the most important thing they should be focus on how they can differentiate there project to others. Sight some  important information and ideas that can in hands its project name to others.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:53:10 PM

March 2018
publishing.
May 7, 2018 Start of ICO
Yeah, I do agree with you but, for some reason, they need to take the license in Asia as Asia was the biggest cryptocurrency country.
Probably, the team are still working to get license in Asia becuse as of the moment, no new updates regarding this matter. I hope, they can give some new progress of Telluria project of what are their other plans after they can get license there. It would be nice if they will engaged with some big exchanges inorder to have a better chance to gained profits.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
LoganAlan

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:30:50 PM

This is great work of this campaign. Security is one of the most important aspect of crypto that should be considered.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

Well, I think team are not new with the similarity of each project to one another but the most important thing they should be focus on how they can differentiate there project to others. Sight some  important information and ideas that can in hands its project name to others.
Telluria certainly has its own unique features and differences from other similar projects. I think all the supporters who support the project are well aware of this.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

Yes, i totally agree with you, with Telluria team experienced, i think they will improve Telluria platform more and more for serve all user.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:45:01 PM

Telluria certainly has its own unique features and differences from other similar projects. I think all the supporters who support the project are well aware of this.

Certainly, they are aware of what they are supporting and about the features, I think it is still similar to other existing trading platform. What makes them difference is that how they innovate the features that would also give the users the the ability to have some good benefits in it.
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

After seeing the recent community growth and project development I think that the team will outgrow the rivals and the goals soon.

Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:39:59 PM

the developers themselves could give us a brief overview of the projects they worked on and which have already been successfully launched. I think it would be interesting to many supporters.

That's right so that it is easy for the old and new participants to know and keep track to the projects that the team successfully launched because with that it can give people conclusion directly about the project. It can attract also to other people after knowing it.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:03:19 PM

In order to provide users with optimal conditions for deposits/withdrawing funds, telluria will carry out active work on acquiring PSP and E-money licenses and trust cannot be gained by force it comes out on basing the activities and plan workflow.
The P2P system this excellent decision for money transfer, it comprises safety which has been confirmed repeatedly. The question only consists in what not each person in community understands how exactly P2P works and will trust it at once, time will be required.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: