Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:14:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37819 times)
telluria

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:16:57 AM

The idea in principle is not bad, but what experience do the developers have, ie, did they do projects before or not?

Our developers are well versed in this area, so we've teamed up with them to start our project.
so all the same, does the team have any other, successful experience in developing projects? Or is this their first such project? I hope the team will not have any problems with the development of the project.

That´s our first project of this scale, but we have used all our accumulated experience and the help of our advisors who are familiar with cryptocurrency   
I hope that this first project will be a worthy example of successful development. I see that you competently plan your work, and this will definitely lead to the successful development of the project.

Thank you very much! We work hard to live up to your exrectations
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:29:51 AM

The idea in principle is not bad, but what experience do the developers have, ie, did they do projects before or not?

Our developers are well versed in this area, so we've teamed up with them to start our project.
so all the same, does the team have any other, successful experience in developing projects? Or is this their first such project? I hope the team will not have any problems with the development of the project.

That´s our first project of this scale, but we have used all our accumulated experience and the help of our advisors who are familiar with cryptocurrency   
I hope that this first project will be a worthy example of successful development. I see that you competently plan your work, and this will definitely lead to the successful development of the project.

Thank you very much! We work hard to live up to your exrectations
Cryptocurrencies are still new to the business world so its normal to don't have experience on it. The key is to know well the sector in which the project is developed.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:44:01 AM

I correctly understand that it is planned to launch in Europe first, but it's only in the beginning, and further distribution is planned around the world?
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:58:28 AM

Hello, could you tell me how's the ICO going? Collected a part of a sum already?

This kinds of questions needs to be entertained by the administrators so that many people would know what is the current status of the ICO if it's growing or not.

Why? Lot of people asking same questions?

Because they are really eager to know the current status of the project, many people are really want to know it because they want to be updated about the project and really curious how much tokens already sold and how much already raised.

You can follow the progress on telluria.at
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:08:31 AM

The road map is detailed in 2018, for 2019, so planned or will be made any adjustments to it? I think that this is nothing terrible?
In my understanding such deal on the contrary plus. I consider that if developers have painted the plan of the to the project beforehand, it only speaks about their enthusiasm and the ideas which they are going to embody.
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:23:27 AM

This project seems interesting. But it would be much great if the team Telluria will have launch its bounty campaigns or even its airdrop program. By those kind promotions, more possibilities to gain more users, supporters and investors that will take seriously this project and help in its developments.
I agree, such promotion is need to attract more supporters and investors , though there is still none we hope that they will have one in the near future.

This project is still new, so let's give the dev enough time to plan and do their priorities, I am sure they have plans to improve their marketing and advertising to make their project more attractive.

Thank you! We boost our project on different social-media channels and we have our plans for future. More information you can get on telluria.at
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:39:57 AM

Why should I hold your tokens? Why is it worth of holding?

We provide special bonus system for our token holders: 100% discount (no commissions for holders of more than 5000 tokens) in the first month of trading and 50% during the first year
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

The road map is detailed in 2018, for 2019, so planned or will be made any adjustments to it? I think that this is nothing terrible?
Yes I also read the details on thier roadmap and I can say that this is a very exceptional project. If the advertisers made a good strategy for thier campaign its guaranteed to succeed.
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:53:21 AM

I am pleased to see that the team is actively working on the project, and the administrator is actively responding to all our questions that we interisuyut. Thanks to such activity, users will have no doubts that the team is real, and they can invest in it.

This is a good sign that the team seriously take good care of their clients. This is perfect to those people who really wanted to have an active team answering issues and concerns even though some of these can be commonly found in the WP. But they really are treating their client with the best that they can be,and definitely trust can be build through continuous communication.

Thank you for your positive feedback! We understand that not everybody wants to read all the documents. So we are here to answer all your questions
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:06:32 AM

A good question, but if you are already holding many tokens then you should know the answer regarding this - you will hold because you are hoping of high profit in return. Most of the time, holders really get huge profit from holding the tokens, but we should be very careful in investing.

Ok, but do you know how much profit could I earn on this platform?

It depends on your trading activity and your participation in the referral program
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:22:33 AM

As I kept analyzing Telluria their whitepapers looks very promising with the end to end information about their purpose of launch and future plans and the positive feedback from the existing people made me understand it's potential, now it is my choice to choose telluria.

Telluria is such an interesting project,  it is focusing more on trading having low commission on it. It can be seen to their roadmap the process when and how they launch it and also their future plans are wriiten  there which is so good to realize joining it soon.
They possess a good start plan,as the gap to success is getting closer investors and supporters are growing, I hope it will continue and the future plans would go accordingly.  

Project like this which has a good start plan will definitely fall into a better future. They maintain to have a better features so probably people will considered this to be an ICO that must be watched for.
Telluria team prioritizes even the high level of user security by using cryptograpy mechanisms, which together with a continuous audit and utilization of the best cloud market solutions.

That´s right. We think, there are the most important points for the success of our exchange
I really didn't meet points described by you on any other exchanges. I hope that it will help the project to find good audience in the future and to hold it.

Thank you! We did our best to find solutions for all current problems
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:40:15 AM

Very good questions sir but if you are new here on this thread, I would suggest to joined the telegram chat of this project. You can also try to visit their website and read their whitepaper and study their roadmaps. But the most effective way to give an accurate answers to your questions is by contacting the developer team of Telluria and from then you can gained more knowledge about the platform that will help your investments.

Here is the link to our official website https://telluria.at/ and the direct link to our WP https://telluria.at/images/telluria-wp-en.pdf
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 10:06:29 AM

Yes I also read the details on thier roadmap and I can say that this is a very exceptional project. If the advertisers made a good strategy for thier campaign its guaranteed to succeed.
An extensive advertising campaign is very necessary for the successful development of the project. I think the team should pay attention to this. It's good that the project manager is very active, this information will certainly reach the developers of the project.
Yeah, normally there is no exchange that would not really need that in as much as the whole exchange world in general is competitive and trying to target big traders will involve some marketing and some offers. However, I believe that Telluria will actually stand a huge gap in this space which will make the exchange quality speak for itself in the long run and I so much believe in that.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

A good question, but if you are already holding many tokens then you should know the answer regarding this - you will hold because you are hoping of high profit in return. Most of the time, holders really get huge profit from holding the tokens, but we should be very careful in investing.

Ok, but do you know how much profit could I earn on this platform?

It depends on your trading activity and your participation in the referral program

Is there a specific chart that I can refer to for specific details and shit? Like maybe a comparison chart or a diagram to illustrate the whole thing
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

Very good questions sir but if you are new here on this thread, I would suggest to joined the telegram chat of this project. You can also try to visit their website and read their whitepaper and study their roadmaps. But the most effective way to give an accurate answers to your questions is by contacting the developer team of Telluria and from then you can gained more knowledge about the platform that will help your investments.

I try to find more info about this project right now. I hope the Telluria team will help me.

Sure, you can find more information on our social-media channels:
       https://t.me/telluria_exchange/
             https://www.facebook.com/telluria.exchange/
            https://twitter.com/telluria_exch/
            https://www.reddit.com/user/telluria_exchange/
telluria

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:48:08 AM

I try to find more info about this project right now. I hope the Telluria team will help me.
Im sure they will be more than happy to assist you. But kindly read the whitepaper as well to get dome idea how this project works.

Here is the direct link to our WP https://telluria.at/images/telluria-wp-en.pdf
crypto_tramp

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:52:00 AM

What is the soft cap and hard cap? And what currencies do u accept as a payment?
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:04:03 AM

What is the soft cap and hard cap? And what currencies do u accept as a payment?
ICO will be implemented in ETH. Most of the details you will need are on their website and you can check it out. https://telluria.at/
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:09:50 AM

An extensive advertising campaign is very necessary for the successful development of the project. I think the team should pay attention to this. It's good that the project manager is very active, this information will certainly reach the developers of the project.
Yeah, normally there is no exchange that would not really need that in as much as the whole exchange world in general is competitive and trying to target big traders will involve some marketing and some offers. However, I believe that Telluria will actually stand a huge gap in this space which will make the exchange quality speak for itself in the long run and I so much believe in that.

Definitely, that is there target and this is why they innovate more features to be more competitive in the market. It is hard to compete with the popular exchanges but the more difficult will also be there challenge to take.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Druggist

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:29:17 AM

What countries will your project cover? For example will I be able to use a platform in USA?Thank u  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: