Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:55:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:51:42 AM

"In the modern world, it becomes increasingly difficult to deny the fact that cryptocurrencies occupy a significant place in our lives. Every day the number of registrations of new wallets of most popular cryptocurrencies, such as bitcoin, ethereum or litecoin, is increasing.

Cryptocurrency is used to pay for services, goods in online stores and even for the issuance of wages. It's hard to believe that someone has not heard about it yet."

http://telegra.ph/Ideal-trading-platform-Telluria-07-20
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ewa

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:07:45 PM

Now passes the beta test of the exchange, the interface is acceptable, and when will the full-scale launch of the exchange?
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:38:59 AM

Now passes the beta test of the exchange, the interface is acceptable, and when will the full-scale launch of the exchange?

It seems like you are waiting more and be patient to see this token is in a good market to make it better.

Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

i believe they should get license first. and i did not saw that develope team wrote about it anywhere. questions about is are ignoring in this thread. hope everything will be fine here...

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:59:08 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 07:21:37 PM by Notin2

i believe they should get license first. and i did not saw that develope team wrote about it anywhere. questions about is are ignoring in this thread. hope everything will be fine here...

Well i should think that has been taken care of by now, i mean beta version already in shape what is left is the full version which according to tean will be ready by the next 2-3 weeks ahead, i have already ask the license question on the telegram group but yet to get a response. But i believe that is no longer a problem, best to hear from team though.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

Well i should think they has been taken care of by now, i mean bete version already in shape what is left is the full version which according to tean will be ready by the next 2-3 weeks ahead, i have already ask the license question on the telegram group but yet to get a response. But i believe that is no longer a problem, best to hear from team though.

Everyone will be very hopeful this project trip will get better every day and everything they want is achieved.

yurez

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:40:41 PM

"How often do beginners in the cryptocurrency world ask you which trading platform they should choose? And how often do you call a specific trading platform?

One of the trading platforms has a problem with frequent ddos-​​attacks, the second one does poorly with the loads, the third has high fees. The market of cryptocurrency is filled with a wide variety of trading platforms, but none of them can satisfy all the customers' needs without exception.

Telluria is innovative, new generation cryptocurrency trading platform, which eliminates the problems of most trading platforms, and also significantly expands the traders' capabilities and allows to extract maximum profit at low risks."

http://telegra.ph/Best-of-the-best-07-27
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:38:24 PM

Well i should think they has been taken care of by now, i mean bete version already in shape what is left is the full version which according to tean will be ready by the next 2-3 weeks ahead, i have already ask the license question on the telegram group but yet to get a response. But i believe that is no longer a problem, best to hear from team though.

Everyone will be very hopeful this project trip will get better every day and everything they want is achieved.

well all this like beta version, even ready platform all this is have o matter if they will ot get license. better if devs will commet this.
quietmessenger

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:01:43 AM

Well i should think that has been taken care of by now, i mean beta version already in shape what is left is the full version which according to tean will be ready by the next 2-3 weeks ahead, i have already ask the license question on the telegram group but yet to get a response. But i believe that is no longer a problem, best to hear from team though.

where can I see the beta version?
yurez

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:25:32 PM

According to the road map, Telluria is going to get PSP and E-Money licenses.
Users will be able to deposit into the Telluria trading platform with bank transfers, to convert one currency into another, to withdraw funds from the Telluria trading platform in any convenient currency, and pay for various services within the platform with selected currency.
Having obtained these licenses, Telluria will have the advantages of both licenses.

more info:
http://telegra.ph/PSP-and-E-Money-licenses-07-30
Notin2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:06:50 PM

Users will be able to deposit into the Telluria trading platform with bank transfers, to convert one currency into another, to withdraw funds from the Telluria trading platform in any convenient currency, and pay for various services within the platform with selected currency.
Having obtained these licenses, Telluria will have the advantages of both licenses.

more info:

Now all is left is for the Tellura exchange to kick start finally, i think all is required now is some finishing touches to the platform  so trading can officially get started.
sopiandi

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

Crypto Lovers

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

telluria every phase up to 10% at ico same with bulleon.
and this meaning will many investor to contribute with telluria.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:45:05 PM

more info:

Now all is left is for the Tellura exchange to kick start finally, i think all is required now is some finishing touches to the platform  so trading can officially get started.

That ’right, this is the last step to determine a good exchange of this project but if this project has a good exchange place it might make a big change with this project.
CriptoShulz

Merit: 107

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:22:46 AM

It is interesting when there will be trades on this coin.
The project was ready for 95% why not add your coin.
If there is no listing on other exchanges, at least add on its own.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:27:27 PM

What platforms will the token trade on after the ICO?

After the ICO we plan to place the TELA token first on our trading platform.

how long will it take after ICO before the token (TELA) is being placed or traded in your platform?

Right after the ICO finishes, we will place the TELA token on our trading platform.

Hmmm. i see only a beta on the website ! today is august 8, 2018. when can the token be traded? thank you for the answer. will this exchange also start in the future?  Grin Grin
telluria

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

how long will it take after ICO before the token (TELA) is being placed or traded in your platform?

Right after the ICO finishes, we will place the TELA token on our trading platform.

Hmmm. i see only a beta on the website ! today is august 8, 2018. when can the token be traded? thank you for the answer. will this exchange also start in the future?  Grin Grin

Sure, we start project soon! Have some delays in work of our development team. The token will be traded as soon as possible.
Adya

Activity: 868

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

Sure, we start project soon! Have some delays in work of our development team. The token will be traded as soon as possible.

do you have any idea how soon will be lauch of the platform? will it be august or it will be i autumn already? is it due with the license?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
CriptoShulz

Merit: 107

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:09:32 AM

Similar projects do not make fast.
Even if the beta was already ready before the release of the ICO
The team already came with an almost ready project. You can only wish for successful development and expect.
Notin2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:47:23 PM

The team already came with an almost ready project. You can only wish for successful development and expect.

Lunching an exchange takes some time and needs proper execution of security because huge amount of public funds will be involve, so team needs to ensure that all requirements are met before fully functional.
Blackwhite69

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:03:32 AM

Lunching an exchange takes some time and needs proper execution of security because huge amount of public funds will be involve, so team needs to ensure that all requirements are met before fully functional.

They have to do it to make their project successful in the future and we can only wait for the time to arrive.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: