Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:35:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️[ANN][ICO] TELLURIA - German reliability, European quality! 95% READY PRODUCT!  (Read 37815 times)
pashh

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:41:36 AM

Scam. Silence is everywhere, the team is gone along with the money, next scam at the next ICO. Angry
can you give me a proof if this project is scam ? I'am to try look https://telluria.trade I dont know about exchanger version BETA.
on telegram , twitter , facebook , developer telluria stil not update about this project , if this project scam , how about with investor ?

They stopped responding in a telegram, there are no announcements in social networks, transferred the launch to October, now October and the team was gone, in one word it's called scam.
Asyifiah

Activity: 658
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

Scam. Silence is everywhere, the team is gone along with the money, next scam at the next ICO. Angry
can you give me a proof if this project is scam ? I'am to try look https://telluria.trade I dont know about exchanger version BETA.
on telegram , twitter , facebook , developer telluria stil not update about this project , if this project scam , how about with investor ?

They stopped responding in a telegram, there are no announcements in social networks, transferred the launch to October, now October and the team was gone, in one word it's called scam.
Does this project not use escrow services to protect investors ? If this project not using escrow service how about with fund investor ?
If dev using escrow , do you know escrow service for this project ?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:43:18 AM

I also feel the same way, this project has been running for so long and doesn't have good results for people who have participated in it.

Asyifiah

Activity: 658
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

I also feel the same way, this project has been running for so long and doesn't have good results for people who have participated in it.
Developer telluria say on telegram , they work hard and they are still waitting for response from national bank regrading the license.
Without it , they can't  operate with fiat money, they have decided to use USDT as a temporary solution.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pashh

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:44:48 PM

Developer telluria say on telegram , they work hard and they are still waitting for response from national bank regrading the license.
Without it , they can't  operate with fiat money, they have decided to use USDT as a temporary solution.

In the telegram no one has responded since August. The same thing on Twitter and in all communication channels, the site has no team or any contacts, it's just a scam.
muarip

WATANABE

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:19:22 AM

In the telegram no one has responded since August. The same thing on Twitter and in all communication channels, the site has no team or any contacts, it's just a scam.

If they wait for the results from the government, it will be a long time to see this project work properly. Everyone will be much more patient to wait for this.

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:16:33 AM

If they wait for the results from the government, it will be a long time to see this project work properly. Everyone will be much more patient to wait for this.

I can't really say why this project delays so long about any recent update and what's the next step on development, this is long overdue to hear meaningful update from the team but nothing is forthcoming, this very uncomfortable situation.
muarip

WATANABE

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

I can't really say why this project delays so long about any recent update and what's the next step on development, this is long overdue to hear meaningful update from the team but nothing is forthcoming, this very uncomfortable situation.

This old thing can make many people doubt that this project will run smoothly in the future. We can only hope that this project will go according to plan.

pashh

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:16:16 PM

This old thing can make many people doubt that this project will run smoothly in the future. We can only hope that this project will go according to plan.

If the problem was only in obtaining a license, there is no news, the team is gone, the site is dead. Nothing to wait, this project is another scam.
Notin2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:40:21 PM

what's going on with this project? there is no update, the lasts update was at twitter Aug 21 and this is October!! oh shit, I am holding some TELLURIA coin so why today looking for some update but I am disappointed.

Well alot of people have already ask the same question including me but still there has been no response from the team regarding the nature and recent development of the project, we are all waiting hopefully there will be new update soon.
muarip

WATANABE

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

If the problem was only in obtaining a license, there is no news, the team is gone, the site is dead. Nothing to wait, this project is another scam.

Shocking thing for everyone who participates if all this is just a fraud that wastes everyone's time. Things that must be avoided by many people.

pashh

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:21:23 AM

Shocking thing for everyone who participates if all this is just a fraud that wastes everyone's time. Things that must be avoided by many people.

Unfortunately, this is so, a lot has appeared similar scam, it undermines the credibility of ICO and cryptocurrency in general.
Notin2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

Well i hope it has nothing to do with scam activities but just a setback on the part of the team otherwise it will be a terrible thing to do and further discredit the image of ico's, not to mention the investors who trust and invest in this project or the bounty guys who devote their time campaigning for this project as well. Lets hope their will be update soon.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:51:15 AM

Well i hope it has nothing to do with scam activities but just a setback on the part of the team otherwise it will be a terrible thing to do and further discredit the image of ico's, not to mention the investors who trust and invest in this project or the bounty guys who devote their time campaigning for this project as well. Lets hope their will be update soon.

If this project is indeed a scam, it will make a deep downturn for people who have participated in this project. You should see further developments in this project before you get a loss.
pashh

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:12:21 PM

If this project is indeed a scam, it will make a deep downturn for people who have participated in this project. You should see further developments in this project before you get a loss.

Complete silence from the team for 2 months, a dead site, telegrams, what other confirmation do you need in a scam?
Notin2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:23:10 AM

Complete silence from the team for 2 months, a dead site, telegrams, what other confirmation do you need in a scam?

Well the telegram group chat is still running and was a recent update about the delay of securing a licence to operate the Telluria exchange as very important otherwise without a license exchange won't function as propse, so it is not enough to make such conclusion and tag the project as scam.
pashh

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:33:10 PM

Well the telegram group chat is still running and was a recent update about the delay of securing a licence to operate the Telluria exchange as very important otherwise without a license exchange won't function as propse, so it is not enough to make such conclusion and tag the project as scam.

I don't know which telegram chat you are watching but the last update was August 31st. This is 2 months of complete silence of the project, the conclusion that this is a scam.
Notin2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:42:55 PM

I don't know which telegram chat you are watching but the last update was August 31st. This is 2 months of complete silence of the project, the conclusion that this is a scam.

maybe you are checking the announcement channel i don't know but in their group chat there was a post on 31st October from one of the admin regarding the delays of securing a license, it is clearly posted there for everyone to see, you can draw your own conclusion it is not up to me to tell otherwise, am only telling what i saw.
pashh

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:51:35 PM

maybe you are checking the announcement channel i don't know but in their group chat there was a post on 31st October from one of the admin regarding the delays of securing a license, it is clearly posted there for everyone to see, you can draw your own conclusion it is not up to me to tell otherwise, am only telling what i saw.

Please give me a link to the chat you are talking about. I would be very happy if the project turns out to be alive, and the funds are not lost by the scammers.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:48:11 AM

I think that the team just pulls time, giving us empty promises. So that over time, people stopped monitoring projects and just left, leaving these scammers to go unpunished.
I don’t think that there is any work at all, most likely this “project” was initially fraudulent.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: