Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:30:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs  (Read 4446 times)
Sovietaced

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:25:52 PM

I like SLP so much. I hope their plains are ambitious enough because this great idea needs to be designed like a long-term project. I saw the roadmap, but I would like to know more about their plans.
I think SLP’s plans are pretty ambitious. They want to have partnerships only with successful companies (hotels, restaurants, airlines and others). Also, they have a goal to conquer the world.
It really looks impressive. The team is very talented, but how they are going to conquer the world? It is a very hard task that needs a well-thought plan.
You are right. Look, they will begin their activity in big cities like Moscow, Beijing, New York, London. If they are successful there, they can be successful anywhere. It is a good start for this loyalty project I guess.
Maybe, it will be really easier. Ok, I think they have enough experience. As I know there are several working offices of SailPlay in these cities. It could be very useful for the team.
In fact, it is true. Team members already have been involved in this market, so I think they know all pitfalls here. It is one of those reasons why I think this project is attractive for investment.
I have never thought like this. I guess it is great when you are sure in the team. Sometimes, the idea looks familiar and not very interesting, but thanks to a hardworking team, it could be successful as hell.
Nice comparison. It is very important for me. The realization of the project 99% depends of its team. So, this team has shown all of their potential here.
I believe that it is still the begging. Blockchain technologies open many doors and paths of development. SLP can be transformed in something more. It is only a matter of time. 
Brushan

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:35:37 PM

I like SLP so much. I hope their plains are ambitious enough because this great idea needs to be designed like a long-term project. I saw the roadmap, but I would like to know more about their plans.
I think SLP’s plans are pretty ambitious. They want to have partnerships only with successful companies (hotels, restaurants, airlines and others). Also, they have a goal to conquer the world.
It really looks impressive. The team is very talented, but how they are going to conquer the world? It is a very hard task that needs a well-thought plan.
You are right. Look, they will begin their activity in big cities like Moscow, Beijing, New York, London. If they are successful there, they can be successful anywhere. It is a good start for this loyalty project I guess.
Maybe, it will be really easier. Ok, I think they have enough experience. As I know there are several working offices of SailPlay in these cities. It could be very useful for the team.
In fact, it is true. Team members already have been involved in this market, so I think they know all pitfalls here. It is one of those reasons why I think this project is attractive for investment.
I have never thought like this. I guess it is great when you are sure in the team. Sometimes, the idea looks familiar and not very interesting, but thanks to a hardworking team, it could be successful as hell.
Nice comparison. It is very important for me. The realization of the project 99% depends of its team. So, this team has shown all of their potential here.
I believe that it is still the begging. Blockchain technologies open many doors and paths of development. SLP can be transformed in something more. It is only a matter of time. 
I am sure that it will become the biggest loyalty exchange platform because it is safe and fair. Users will realize that SLP is a perfect alternative to use their loyalty points.
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:45:44 PM

Hi there! I understand that SLP designed a special application. I don’t understand one thing. Are there different applications for users and businessmen? Or will it be a single one, but with different kind of accounts?
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:55:17 PM

Hi there! I understand that SLP designed a special application. I don’t understand one thing. Are there different applications for users and businessmen? Or will it be a single one, but with different kind of accounts?
No, you are not quite right. Users will be able to use the application and the web-version of SLP. Businessmen can use only the web-version. It will be more comfortable for them.
Theraty

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:05:10 PM

No, you are not quite right. Users will be able to use the application and the web-version of SLP. Businessmen can use only the web-version. It will be more comfortable for them.
Ok. What about the web-version? Are there any requirements for local software installation? It is very important to know.  I plan to become an active user of this project
Tobius

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:15:36 PM

Ok. What about the web-version? Are there any requirements for local software installation? It is very important to know.  I plan to become an active user of this project
There are no requires as I know. This web-version will have a friendly interface, so it will be understandable for everyone I guess. Besides, majority of people knows how to work with website and other similar stuff.
Theraty

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:25:13 PM

There are no requires as I know. This web-version will have a friendly interface, so it will be understandable for everyone I guess. Besides, majority of people knows how to work with website and other similar stuff.
There still some people that don’t know how to work but want to learn. Thanks for your information. You calmed me down. I hope a can be able to use it very soon.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

hello! the project is excellent! the advertising campaign is also very good! I would like to participate here Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
imginy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:38:17 AM

I agree with the problem that the developers are setting for themselves, loyalty programs do not really work.
mine777

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:48:24 AM

I agree with the problem that the developers are setting for themselves, loyalty programs do not really work.
and I'm not quite sure whether their methods of solving will affect the effectiveness? Huh
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:58:18 AM

and I'm not quite sure whether their methods of solving will affect the effectiveness? Huh
as an implementation solution, the infrastructure was chosen, with the help of which all operations in loyalty programs will be processed on the platform of the blockchain. do you something say about it?
mine777

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

as an implementation solution, the infrastructure was chosen, with the help of which all operations in loyalty programs will be processed on the platform of the blockchain. do you something say about it?
I know that the infrastructure will be based on the blockchain. but how exactly will the process take place? Undecided
imginy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:18:48 AM

I know that the infrastructure will be based on the blockchain. but how exactly will the process take place? Undecided
customer data, tokens, transactions and triggers of the loyalty program will be transferred between entities through business-defined levels of smart contracts.
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:28:41 AM

quite right. while transactions will be handled by trusted nodes selected on the basis of consensus between the companies issuing tokens that are present on the platform.
mine777

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

it is a such complex system ... is it really the result? and if so, will the solution of these problems be transferred to the mobile application? and then the main platform is usually improved, and on the phone how it works out of hand is bad, and continues to work Undecided
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:48:24 AM

it is a such complex system ... is it really the result? and if so, will the solution of these problems be transferred to the mobile application? and then the main platform is usually improved, and on the phone how it works out of hand is bad, and continues to work Undecided
everything will work. let's trust the developers. this is the first project on my mind, where the actual problems really solve. he answers all recommendations.
imginy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:58:19 AM

in addition, read the white paper, read the information on the website. see what a young and promising team they have Cool
mine777

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:08:32 AM

I agree, the team is really perspective and promising. nevertheless, they have done a very great job of creating this great mechanism. I'm sure they will succeed!
Sovietaced

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

guys, check out the benefits of using the technology of the process that was described above: this is the fast transaction speed, acceptable brokerage fees, an independent market, as well as anonymity and confidentiality of the data, which is probably most important for me personally.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:30:03 AM

guys, check out the benefits of using the technology of the process that was described above: this is the fast transaction speed, acceptable brokerage fees, an independent market, as well as anonymity and confidentiality of the data, which is probably most important for me personally.
the market is truly independent - partner bonus points and exchange rates depend exclusively on supply and demand and are limited by real bonus points.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: