Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:03:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4066 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:51:35 PM

Hello everybody ! please tell me what types of work will be placed on the platform?
different types of work. this platform will be useful for those who are engaged in freelancing thoroughly. making good money from home. I am sure that everyone will find a job for the soul and the forces. this platform will be simple and convenient.  the potential of the project is large and therefore need to have time to invest
are you  sure that the project will collect the necessary amount at the beginning of sales?
will there be interest in the cryptocurrency business project, will there be private investors ?
Lancer are  experienced people, they know what they're doing. the team consists of some professionals, I trust them and I am pleased that the platform will work on smart contracts
surprisingly, there were no such platforms before
it is great if the platform will unite employers and employees in one place
this is great ! they are pioneers , they have all chances of success
blockchain is a universal thing, it will be widely used. as for this project, the blockchain will simplify the life of both parties: the customer and the contractor
new projects are more convenient to create on the blockchain. every new project needs advertising. Lancer is the most profitable option
Lancer will collect the necessary amount to realize all his ideas and we will be able to use the services from their platform
many people know that freelancers are sometimes deceived. blockchain will help to avoid unpleasant situations, bring honesty to this business.
undoubtedly, the project will benefit everyone . if you are a freelancer and if you are for honesty, you need to choose Lancer
 smart contracts and blockchain will help to make the ecosystem safe and transparent
I appreciate this project very much and I believe that it will be relevant after some time
I think this project can become one of the most popular decentralized platforms for freelancing.
 Innovation and  team of professionals - guarantee of success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:29:59 PM

Hello everyone, my friends are involved in your project, I also decided to take part. where should I start?
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:34:04 PM

Hello everyone, my friends are involved in your project, I also decided to take part. where should I start?
You need to visit the project website and get acquainted with the wp, we are ready to introduce you to the project in detail
this platform will contribute to the development of the entire cryptocurrency industry
Klacik

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:35:40 PM

You need to visit the project website and get acquainted with the wp, we are ready to introduce you to the project in detail
this platform will contribute to the development of the entire cryptocurrency industry
Yes, I see.
developers set themselves great goals. do you think they will be able to bring them to life completely ?
guarino

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:50:05 PM

Yes, I see.
developers set themselves great goals. do you think they will be able to bring them to life completely ?
This project has a large potential that connects all freelancers around the world. Great concept to be put into practice.
I Am Glad to be part of this Project, Let work together to make the best out of it.
a lot depends on the users. they come here every day, so I don't think there's any problem.
I think that this is due to the fact that the developers have created a very convenient and simple project.
Klacik

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:52:20 PM

Yes, I see.
This project has a large potential that connects all freelancers around the world. Great concept to be put into practice.
I Am Glad to be part of this Project, Let work together to make the best out of it.
a lot depends on the users. they come here every day, so I don't think there's any problem.
I think that this is due to the fact that the developers have created a very convenient and simple project.
I hope so and will be. I want to earn money here.
Can you help me if I have any questions?
guarino

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:55:54 PM

Yes, I see.
Yes you can. as mentioned above you need to carefully read the information on the site, read the wp, and you can also join this forum
and I see that the team works smoothly and performs its functions . most of the projects can't boast of this
Klacik

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:58:05 PM

Yes, I see.
Yes you can. as mentioned above you need to carefully read the information on the site, read the wp, and you can also join this forum
and I see that the team works smoothly and performs its functions . most of the projects can't boast of this
what about bounty. can I participate ?
guarino

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:00:27 PM

Yes, I see.
what about bounty. can I participate ?
Yes, certainly. participating in a bounty is the easiest way to get tokens
Lancer's bounty offers many kinds of activity. You can choose what you can do the best.
guarino

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:08:34 PM

Good vision, great project. It really wonderful or rather amazing to see a platform that linked with the current trend which is blockchain technology devising ways to make freelancing appreciated.
rolings

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:55:39 PM

The platform presents both complex and simple tasks that do not require special skills. Just take it, make it and earn money. and Lancer Network will attract real users to your ICO that will participate in buzz of the communities.  Grin
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

Lancer Network has focused on the increasing number of web users in the world to provide advertising services to people and organizations that exploit normal users. The World Health Organization will provide these services and the World Health Organization may not be fundamentally skilled or qualified but rather by subscribing to the message channel of any service.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

Hello dears! guys I like that the platform will include convenient features for the freelancer and for the client. it is a smart platform
in the mechanics of setting and performing tasks, you can limit the time limit for which the task must be completed. This is a very interesting decision.other platforms do not have the same features
amanai

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

Hello dears! guys I like that the platform will include convenient features for the freelancer and for the client. it is a smart platform
in the mechanics of setting and performing tasks, you can limit the time limit for which the task must be completed. This is a very interesting decision.other platforms do not have the same features
it's great that if a freelancer can not cope with the task, the task will be transferred to another freelancer and automatically closed
the client will not lose anything if the freelancer does not perform the task .  payment will be made only for completed tasks with tokens
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

it's great that if a freelancer can not cope with the task, the task will be transferred to another freelancer and automatically closed
the client will not lose anything if the freelancer does not perform the task .  payment will be made only for completed tasks with tokens
The platform wants to distinguish the interaction and communication between employer and employee as much as possible
In this case, it is more automation of all processes to simplify the organization of time. No one deprives the client of the opportunity to communicate with employees. They can interact
amanai

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

The platform wants to distinguish the interaction and communication between employer and employee as much as possible
In this case, it is more automation of all processes to simplify the organization of time. No one deprives the client of the opportunity to communicate with employees. They can interact
i agree that it is very cool and comfortable
the tasks involves a set of smaller tasks. And the fulfillment of each of them involved different people
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

the prospects for this project are great . it offers Advertising services to its customers, advertising is always a promising industry, it is obvious.
The platform offers live traffic.  the work is based on mutually beneficial cooperation between the Customer and employees, we get live traffic and real working advertising campaign. this is different from the others
amanai

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

the prospects for this project are great . it offers Advertising services to its customers, advertising is always a promising industry, it is obvious.
The platform offers live traffic.  the work is based on mutually beneficial cooperation between the Customer and employees, we get live traffic and real working advertising campaign. this is different from the others
yes it really can bring much more than a regular advertising campaign.
It all looks rather interesting and curious, I would like to see it in the final version. I hope the team will succeed and this project will be successful.
amanai

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:10:48 PM

It all looks rather interesting and curious, I would like to see it in the final version. I hope the team will succeed and this project will be successful.
I think the project can become very popular among freelancers, especially those people who are fond of cryptocurrency. The project takes place and this platform will have practical application
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:15:13 PM

I think the project can become very popular among freelancers, especially those people who are fond of cryptocurrency. The project takes place and this platform will have practical application
I like Lancer . For me it looks very modern. It fulfills the requirements of the current market because more are becoming freelancers and they are looking for a suitable job.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: