Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:50:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4066 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:34:23 PM

Hello
I'm reading wp and i'm thinking will the projects collaborate with the Lancer?
i mean will the projects be hosted to provide work for future freelancers ? why ?
I think so it will be more profitable for projects to use this platform than to promote the project with the help of marketing agencies
 Lancer's services can replace the entire advertising campaign for the projects. it's cheaper.  this means that the company can afford more. this will be enough if there are many employees who will be able to close all tasks
freelancers will appear .  people are always looking for work .
but most importantly, Lancer will be able to ensure the accuracy of information on both sides. the project has a lot of advantages. this is a new word in the SMM regarding cryptocurrency
usually new projects have funds or partners that help to promote the project. why do they need this platform ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:34:54 PM

Hello
i mean will the projects be hosted to provide work for future freelancers ? why ?
I think so it will be more profitable for projects to use this platform than to promote the project with the help of marketing agencies
 Lancer's services can replace the entire advertising campaign for the projects. it's cheaper.  this means that the company can afford more. this will be enough if there are many employees who will be able to close all tasks
but most importantly, Lancer will be able to ensure the accuracy of information on both sides. the project has a lot of advantages. this is a new word in the SMM regarding cryptocurrency
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:36:28 PM

Hello
usually new projects have funds or partners that help to promote the project. but I believe that this platform will make life easier for everyone
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

Hello
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:41:59 PM

Hello
usually new projects have funds or partners that help to promote the project. but I believe that this platform will make life easier for everyone
not always. everyone may not have enough funds and partners to start promotion
the project will be in demand in the cryptocurrency society, because the token has prospects for growth
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

Hello
the project will be in demand in the cryptocurrency society, because the token has prospects for growth
Hi ! Can you say what parameters will determine the growth of the token price ?
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:54:07 PM

Hello
first of all, from demand . this is determined by the number of those who are on the platform
so everything will be solved only by the demand of the platform
the more the token is in circulation and the more new people flow to the platform
The project has a very high potential. plus, the developers have chosen a sphere that will always be popular in the community of cryptocurrencies
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

Hello
first of all, from demand . this is determined by the number of those who are on the platform
so everything will be solved only by the demand of the platform
the more the token is in circulation and the more new people flow to the platform
The project has a very high potential. plus, the developers have chosen a sphere that will always be popular in the community of cryptocurrencies
hope that the team will create dominance over the crypto market. Hope, the group of developers will keep us informed on future progress.
The prospects for investment in this project are very large. promise that the Platform will really be in demand among freelancers
PR of various projects is quite a common thing in the cryptocurrency industry. I think the developers of many projects to resort to this platform.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:19:11 PM

I really hope that this wonderful project will compete among the best projects in cryptography. I believe in it and have confidence in the developers that they will not disappoint us
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:28:03 PM

I really hope that this wonderful project will compete among the best projects in cryptography. I believe in it and have confidence in the developers that they will not disappoint us
Yes! I am sure that the project will be successful in the future, because the main task that the team is setting itself is very important
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:12:48 PM

Hello everybody ! please tell me what types of work will be placed on the platform?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:17:32 PM

Hello everybody ! please tell me what types of work will be placed on the platform?
different types of work. this platform will be useful for those who are engaged in freelancing thoroughly. making good money from home. I am sure that everyone will find a job for the soul and the forces. this platform will be simple and convenient.  the potential of the project is large and therefore need to have time to invest
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:22:30 PM

different types of work. this platform will be useful for those who are engaged in freelancing thoroughly. making good money from home. I am sure that everyone will find a job for the soul and the forces. this platform will be simple and convenient.  the potential of the project is large and therefore need to have time to invest
are you  sure that the project will collect the necessary amount at the beginning of sales?
will there be interest in the cryptocurrency business project, will there be private investors ?
amanai

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:24:56 PM

are you  sure that the project will collect the necessary amount at the beginning of sales?
will there be interest in the cryptocurrency business project, will there be private investors ?
Lancer are  experienced people, they know what they're doing. the team consists of some professionals, I trust them and I am pleased that the platform will work on smart contracts
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:31:09 PM

Lancer are  experienced people, they know what they're doing. the team consists of some professionals, I trust them and I am pleased that the platform will work on smart contracts
surprisingly, there were no such platforms before
it is great if the platform will unite employers and employees in one place
amanai

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:36:27 PM

this is great ! they are pioneers , they have all chances of success
blockchain is a universal thing, it will be widely used. as for this project, the blockchain will simplify the life of both parties: the customer and the contractor
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:38:52 PM

blockchain is a universal thing, it will be widely used. as for this project, the blockchain will simplify the life of both parties: the customer and the contractor
new projects are more convenient to create on the blockchain. every new project needs advertising. Lancer is the most profitable option
Lancer will collect the necessary amount to realize all his ideas and we will be able to use the services from their platform
many people know that freelancers are sometimes deceived. blockchain will help to avoid unpleasant situations, bring honesty to this business.
amanai

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:41:49 PM

new projects are more convenient to create on the blockchain. every new project needs advertising. Lancer is the most profitable option
Lancer will collect the necessary amount to realize all his ideas and we will be able to use the services from their platform
many people know that freelancers are sometimes deceived. blockchain will help to avoid unpleasant situations, bring honesty to this business.
undoubtedly, the project will benefit everyone . if you are a freelancer and if you are for honesty, you need to choose Lancer
 smart contracts and blockchain will help to make the ecosystem safe and transparent
I appreciate this project very much and I believe that it will be relevant after some time
spartanec1

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know! Ilya Anakin, community manager, very quickly answers my questions, it pleases!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:49:08 PM

undoubtedly, the project will benefit everyone . if you are a freelancer and if you are for honesty, you need to choose Lancer
 smart contracts and blockchain will help to make the ecosystem safe and transparent
I appreciate this project very much and I believe that it will be relevant after some time
Lancer is popular among cryptocurrency companies. The platform will attract many interested people who will be able to earn comfortably
 It will bring its investors a profit several times greater than the amount of investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: