Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:09:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:15:06 PM

guys, let me share my opinion.
In my opinion, the project is very promising and inspires confidence. The platform is sure to have its users and in General will be useful to a large number of people.
I am sure that the price of the token will increase. the demand for such types of work will increase, and freelancers are always enough .
I have no doubt Lancer will raise enough funds.
they offer a real project that can be successfully applied in our time.
also, a rather large community of this project is closely following the developments and very much hopes for the launch of the platform.
I like this project. I like it more than the last one I was involved with.
I analyze projects before taking part in it
Each project is beautiful in its own way, this project has its pros and cons, it's inevitable! I think that soon we will use the product of this project and it will be a great time
I want to invest in this project . I believe that in the future it will be successful among users
I believe that the team has earned the attention of users, they have done a great job to run such a big project! It's really good job
in various magazines publish information on the Lancer. in one of the magazines, I learned that the project will soon be joined by large investors
they will be able to help with the stage of the project formation
the project is also beneficial for those who participate in the bounty program because the token is promising and will show good growth in the future
if you collect enough tokens and sell them in a couple of years, you will get a good amount
I will do exactly that.
and I like the terms of the bounty. I don't think you need to hold tokens for several years to earn more
the team offers favorable conditions to the participant
I believe that the project should be evaluated by looking at the team
transparency of the team is an important indicator
the main thing is that we made the right choice in favor of this project
I really like it wonderful project!
They  do your work with confidence, with modern technology and a combination of the present and the future.
I wish good luck to the developers.
Absolutely amazing project with huge perspectives.
So, we all can get maximum benefit from this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Payal_techy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:14:16 AM

Your concept looks interesting. You must try getting your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en so as to attract better and potential investors.
phamthithutrang

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:01:55 AM

In fact, many excellent high-potential projects are simply unable to compete in their domain because of the lack of advertising budget.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:09:08 PM

The plan will be useful! A very promising website, aesthetic activity!  Good luck fellows.
Yes, this project is unique. The platform will be successful. now many new projects need advertising services and freelancers who are ready to do the job
I think this project is useful because I am a freelancer and often looking for a job
also a decentralized system will allow to exclude cases of fraud. I will work on this platform in the future
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:10:58 PM

The plan will be useful! A very promising website, aesthetic activity!  Good luck fellows.
Yes, this project is unique. The platform will be successful. now many new projects need advertising services and freelancers who are ready to do the job
I think this project is useful because I am a freelancer and often looking for a job
also a decentralized system will allow to exclude cases of fraud. I will work on this platform in the future
The use of smart contracts eliminates fraud within the platform, also allows freelancers to receive money for their work without commissions and intermediaries
let's see what will happen next, but I know that the platform will be in demand
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:13:10 PM

The use of smart contracts eliminates fraud within the platform, also allows freelancers to receive money for their work without commissions and intermediaries
thanks to blockchain, all information about employers and employees will be reliable. websites about the work can not boast of it. everyone should understands this
peetah

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:14:44 PM

thanks to blockchain, all information about employers and employees will be reliable. websites about the work can not boast of it. everyone should understands this

I see that this project is good to follow as ico and bounty campaign, I see the policy of the ico to buy tokens. I joined this project for the ICO and bounty campaign. thank you for working on it.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:16:11 PM

I see that this project is good to follow as ico and bounty campaign, I see the policy of the ico to buy tokens. I joined this project for the ICO and bounty campaign. thank you for working on it.
This project is awesome and revolutionary and it will contribute exceptional benefit to all users
I think that the project ideas can bring a lot of useful for the blockchain system in the future
peetah

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:25:03 PM

This project is awesome and revolutionary and it will contribute exceptional benefit to all users
I think that the project ideas can bring a lot of useful for the blockchain system in the future
I hope they will have the necessary support from all sides! I really like that such projects are born and bring a lot of joy to All thanks for your work!
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:28:18 PM

I hope they will have the necessary support from all sides! I really like that such projects are born and bring a lot of joy to All thanks for your work!
This is a very good and amazing project. I wish the project to be successful and fruitful for everyone with a unique idea and modernized technology.
a very promising project with a strong team, definitely looking forward
peetah

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

This is a very good and amazing project. I wish the project to be successful and fruitful for everyone with a unique idea and modernized technology.
Blockchain implementation across diverse sectors can be a solution to the most foundational problems of mankind. It has the potential to create new foundations for our economic and social systems. This project is a great example.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:34:10 PM

Blockchain implementation across diverse sectors can be a solution to the most foundational problems of mankind. It has the potential to create new foundations for our economic and social systems. This project is a great example.
This project includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:02:08 AM

people should invest in this project because the Platform will be completely transparent and easy to use
both parties will be confident in each other-employer and employee. They don't have to search for each other on questionable websites
transparency is guaranteed by smart contracts and blockchain
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:03:01 AM

people should invest in this project because the Platform will be completely transparent and easy to use
both parties will be confident in each other-employer and employee. They don't have to search for each other on questionable websites
if you think that the project will be in demand and useful, invest
there are no such projects in this area, so we can say with confidence that Lancer will be a recognized project
new projects that need inexpensive advertising will come to this platform
Klacik

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:07:31 AM

there are no such projects in this area, so we can say with confidence that Lancer will be a recognized project
it is inexpensive compared to marketing agencies
it is more profitable to work on this platform than to order PR-services
Many projects do not have a choice to at least somehow maintain activity, they often resort to such methods
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

Many projects do not have a choice to at least somehow maintain activity, they often resort to such methods
the project provides favorable conditions for the purchase of tokens. I am sure that investing in this project will bring much more than it was spent
the main advantage of the project is that it gives confidence to the participants that everything will be paid . the employer can be sure that the work will be done, the employee will be confident in his reward
Klacik

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

the project provides favorable conditions for the purchase of tokens. I am sure that investing in this project will bring much more than it was spent
the main advantage of the project is that it gives confidence to the participants that everything will be paid . the employer can be sure that the work will be done, the employee will be confident in his reward
The project will be widely used in the cryptocurrency community, because advertising services are in demand for new projects
in the future, we can not do without such a platform, it is a fact. and also the price of tokens will increase, because advertising services become a necessity
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:15:56 AM

The project will be widely used in the cryptocurrency community, because advertising services are in demand for new projects
in the future, we can not do without such a platform, it is a fact. and also the price of tokens will increase, because advertising services become a necessity
The platform is the first of its kind and this is a very big plus for the project. The lack of competition and the need for new projects in advertising will play into the hands of developers
plus of  the platform is also that you can work on several projects at the same time. for many freelancers it is very convenient
Klacik

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:26:19 AM

The platform is the first of its kind and this is a very big plus for the project. The lack of competition and the need for new projects in advertising will play into the hands of developers
plus of  the platform is also that you can work on several projects at the same time. for many freelancers it is very convenient
the developers have enough experience and competence to provide us with a stable working product. they will be a great success
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:27:09 AM

the developers have enough experience and competence to provide us with a stable working product. they will be a great success
I don't doubt the development team . They have a fairly good rating that significantly increases the credibility of the project
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: