Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:45:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO]🔥LancerNetwork🔥 - Online labor market in the field of blockchain  (Read 4066 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cripcheadismo

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:35:21 AM

Greetings !
I wish your project runs happily!
Responsive website, extraordinary design.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chamika888

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:05:14 PM

interesting thing is Lancer Network Open Chain Access Protocol enables your application to adapt to a variety of blockchain protocols including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger, and more. The Open Chain Access Protocol will be open sourced with an HTML license so that everyone in the blockchain community will be able to contribute, create extensions, and make improvements. We will develop the protocol in private mode, then open source it once we reach the release candidate milestone.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:56:44 PM

interesting thing is Lancer Network Open Chain Access Protocol enables your application to adapt to a variety of blockchain protocols including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger, and more. The Open Chain Access Protocol will be open sourced with an HTML license so that everyone in the blockchain community will be able to contribute, create extensions, and make improvements. We will develop the protocol in private mode, then open source it once we reach the release candidate milestone.
you talk about very interesting and important things .
thanks to blockchain, information will be reliable at all stages. I believe that for this project this is necessary. Especially information about employers and employees. there is a separate interest in the project. I would like to see the MVP as soon as possible
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:06:26 PM

thanks to blockchain, information will be reliable at all stages. I believe that for this project this is necessary. Especially information about employers and employees. there is a separate interest in the project. I would like to see the MVP as soon as possible
I know that this project will be unique. The platform will also be successful. now many new projects need advertising services and freelancers who are ready to do their job. Lancer is exactly what freelancers need. Everything will be collected in one place. but the best part is this blockchain
platform is accountable for fair payments to the parties
involved in a transaction
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:17:14 PM

I know that this project will be unique. The platform will also be successful. now many new projects need advertising services and freelancers who are ready to do their job. Lancer is exactly what freelancers need. Everything will be collected in one place. but the best part is this blockchain
platform is accountable for fair payments to the parties
involved in a transaction
Lancer is a useful platform. this platform provides all kinds of promotion projects that will appeal . this greatly reduces the cost of promotion and marketing. the world has no analogues Lancer, this platform is the first. this platform will provide an opportunity for a freelancer to earn money, and for a businessman to save money
boomertoo

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

I see this project is good to follow both on ico and bounty campaign, I have seen the website of this project  I also see the policy of ico to launch the purchase in a very extraordinary way. I will join this project for ico and bounty campaign thank you for working on it.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

I want to note That the implementation of blockchain in various sectors can be a solution to the most fundamental problems of mankind. It can lay new foundations for our economic and social systems. This project is a great example. This project includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

I have found out about your project and I must say it looks amazing! I think projects like this are the right way for mass adoption and the success of cryptocurrency. I can really see the potential here. Wish you best of luck and keep up the good work!
I believe that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed
business plan,full transparency and openness of the project. These factors are the key to success.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:19:04 PM

I have found out about your project and I must say it looks amazing! I think projects like this are the right way for mass adoption and the success of cryptocurrency. I can really see the potential here. Wish you best of luck and keep up the good work!
I believe that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed
business plan,full transparency and openness of the project. These factors are the key to success.
I check the roadmap and it is found a very promising project and the team behind the project is truly professional.
Lancer will be a huge success, I have almost no doubt, because this project is managed by a strong and competent team. The project is undisputed, ever seen.
I recommend everyone to join this wonderful project! good luck to the project
a1471989

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:43:53 PM

I check the roadmap and it is found a very promising project and the team behind the project is truly professional.
Lancer will be a huge success, I have almost no doubt, because this project is managed by a strong and competent team. The project is undisputed, ever seen.

do you think has lancer  any competitors? what is the difference from other projects what is the difference from other projects
boomertoo

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

do you think has lancer  any competitors? what is the difference from other projects what is the difference from other projects

the team has no competitors or analogues. they are pioneers. of course there are similar projects, but they can not compete with Lancer
a1471989

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

the team has no competitors or analogues. they are pioneers. of course there are similar projects, but they can not compete with Lancer
I really like this project, but I'm interested in what others think
what is the peculiarity of this project ?
boomertoo

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

it is a platform for creating and holding bounty campaigns for various companies. And allowing through simple to ask users to earn tokens.
a1471989

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:23:02 PM

it is a platform for creating and holding bounty campaigns for various companies. And allowing through simple to ask users to earn tokens.
whom will benefit  this project?
I believe that this project will be useful to the employer and employee. for the employer it will be more profitable to use this platform than to order marketing services . for the employee it will be beneficial that he decides what tasks to perform
boomertoo

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:26:40 PM

whom will benefit  this project?
I believe that this project will be useful to the employer and employee. for the employer it will be more profitable to use this platform than to order marketing services . for the employee it will be beneficial that he decides what tasks to perform
you're right.
This is a very nice and amazing project. I wish that the project will be successful and fruitful to all with unique idea and upgraded technology.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:36:50 PM

Great project with Great team members and the team behind this project is working very hard to achieve their goals. Every Body must participate in this project and also for free airdrop tokens.
Happy to be part of your project
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:46:09 PM

This project's evolution seems very interesting to invest in it! This project has big plans and opportunity to their users in bounty campaign! Become a part of this technology with this project!
I think this project is going to be very serious and have a big pottential to be success in near future. Promising idea with a good team, I like it!
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

Hello
I'm reading wp and i'm thinking will the projects collaborate with the Lancer?
i mean will the projects be hosted to provide work for future freelancers ? why ?
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:12:32 PM

Hello
i mean will the projects be hosted to provide work for future freelancers ? why ?
I think so it will be more profitable for projects to use this platform than to promote the project with the help of marketing agencies
 Lancer's services can replace the entire advertising campaign for the projects. it's cheaper.  this means that the company can afford more. this will be enough if there are many employees who will be able to close all tasks
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

Hello
I think so it will be more profitable for projects to use this platform than to promote the project with the help of marketing agencies
 Lancer's services can replace the entire advertising campaign for the projects. it's cheaper.  this means that the company can afford more. this will be enough if there are many employees who will be able to close all tasks
freelancers will appear .  people are always looking for work .
but most importantly, Lancer will be able to ensure the accuracy of information on both sides. the project has a lot of advantages. this is a new word in the SMM regarding cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: