Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:34:08 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.

Trustlogics is open to anyone brother, as long as you know how to understand their project you are welcome here, whether you are an applicant,

or whatever. Besides, you can also trade the token of Truslogics once their project has been finish aside from enjoying their services too.

what amazing project of trustlogics, if old man jobseeker will provide also to having a job,and if will passed to their validator as  long as old jobseeker will complete  requirement  and they approve to their employeer.

really ? if old man or woman jobseeker will  have a chance to have  a job at trustlogics blockchain system,despite her age are old and will comply to passed the requirment base on the system of trustlogics,,if really true

It all depends on the  company or recruiters  if they will allow overage people to be hired. I think they will indicate the age limit on the hiring platform and other requirements that needed.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

its not easy to decide invest or no to an ico project,
many of them reach hardcap but not give their promisses  Huh
guy you should keep straigt with roadmap

You may have a point on your statement dude, and its true that investing in any ico project is not an easy things all good vision and mission they

have could always be found int their whitepaper, then in the end its not fulfilling where most of the community investors got frustrated and

disappointing too.  So, the better way is be careful on choosing it. I guess Trustlogics won't be the same as other ico did here, though their aim

was really have a good idea.
that's why I trust also to trustlogics to make it fair and equally to their investor,so that this project will continue to grow and progress,despite will have other system out there?

It frustrating when you invest on ico and they reached their hardcap and fully begins their application then suddenly they plan to get out with the funds collected on ICO. I wish trustlogics will continue to exist and function unlike other ico thats scamming investors and running with the money they collected from ico.

I agree with you, it is now unfortunately a very common practice when the money is collected mostly not for the project but for their needs, spend it is not clear where and what ... I hope that this project will please us with real work and excellent results .
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:05:00 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Please do so and if possible, spread the news to your colleagues about this great project. You are right about having a helping hand to the unemployed individual who are looking for a job. Trustlogics I think will also give jobs to freelancers and for those who wanted to work at home.

Every supporter should really share the word as much as they can to not only help people who ate in need of jobs or companies that need quality workers but also for the success of this project which will then in return make us all, the supporters of the trust logics project succeed in our decision to support this project. We must work as a team and not rely solely on trustlogics team alone.
despite trustlogics are have uniques to other platform we need also to full support in our investor because this is  the key to make succeed of this  project trustlogics sharing the good idea about the platform are also help to boost the project

that right, I'm agree with you, also the trustlogics platform can surely help the current unemployment problems in every country and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world.
Well, as what being stated in the platform of the trustlogics, I can say that this project will easily adopt by the government in different countries because almost all country don't have many unemployed in their society because this is a bad feedback also in their country.
but you already know that the government will try to find a way for them also to make money, so i guess once this project launches, it has still no assurance that the government will accept is automatically, and aside from that they have review it clearly so they wont jave any pronlems when the time comes.

i must agree with you sir, but only at some point of your statement because as per my own opinion it is really a must for the government to give their people a decent job and for me i think that the government will be happy if there is someone who will help them to let their people to get a regular job
You know i thought about what you said man? I think that the government should make a partnership with Trustlogics and support them. There’s a lot of important and sensitive information the country has to take care of and place in a sure and safe place where nobody can steal it and tamper it. I think it would be better if they put it in Trustlogic’s database so it will be safe for for always.
What you said is true dude but this is not what Trustlogics wants to focus on. Their concern will be recruitment and for data storing for safety and accessibility. To make hirng more easy and precise.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:25:57 PM

Please do so and if possible, spread the news to your colleagues about this great project. You are right about having a helping hand to the unemployed individual who are looking for a job. Trustlogics I think will also give jobs to freelancers and for those who wanted to work at home.

Every supporter should really share the word as much as they can to not only help people who ate in need of jobs or companies that need quality workers but also for the success of this project which will then in return make us all, the supporters of the trust logics project succeed in our decision to support this project. We must work as a team and not rely solely on trustlogics team alone.
despite trustlogics are have uniques to other platform we need also to full support in our investor because this is  the key to make succeed of this  project trustlogics sharing the good idea about the platform are also help to boost the project

that right, I'm agree with you, also the trustlogics platform can surely help the current unemployment problems in every country and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world.
Well, as what being stated in the platform of the trustlogics, I can say that this project will easily adopt by the government in different countries because almost all country don't have many unemployed in their society because this is a bad feedback also in their country.
but you already know that the government will try to find a way for them also to make money, so i guess once this project launches, it has still no assurance that the government will accept is automatically, and aside from that they have review it clearly so they wont jave any pronlems when the time comes.

i must agree with you sir, but only at some point of your statement because as per my own opinion it is really a must for the government to give their people a decent job and for me i think that the government will be happy if there is someone who will help them to let their people to get a regular job
You know i thought about what you said man? I think that the government should make a partnership with Trustlogics and support them. There’s a lot of important and sensitive information the country has to take care of and place in a sure and safe place where nobody can steal it and tamper it. I think it would be better if they put it in Trustlogic’s database so it will be safe for for always.
What you said is true dude but this is not what Trustlogics wants to focus on. Their concern will be recruitment and for data storing for safety and accessibility. To make hirng more easy and precise.
I understand what you said but only the idea i like. There are instances when important documents or some secrets in the government are stolen or some are being manipulated by others. Its good if it will be in a safe place like blockchain based database
giga19

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:29:29 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

Indeed, it is undeniable that this project will help in reducing the unemployment rate, especially now that most of the millennials, even the old ones are versatile when it comes with the use of technologies, which means they can easily adopt to this project.

I am really hoping that this project of Trustlogics will give an attraction in each government of the country where in the long run they will support it in terms of unemployment circumstances anyway. But then of course, I am wishing more success to your project then.
Your right, hoping that all countries who offer about this project will all welcome and accept it because when they know everything about this project, for sure they will love it and give some try. They will not problem about finding a job especially those people who are choose to apply online than undergo to the agency.
you some point lionjuvs08,despite some person are affraid to apply at online transaction but in reality since we live in digital age any self-respecting employer will be happy to receive your application via the latest resume submission their app,and base on trustlogics  white paper will have also 50K successfully registered users from milestone through at android and iOS mobile phone application.

Good quality of hiring is almost enough but ensuring the privacy and security of the project is too much.
Very proud on this Team because they giving all of our request and want just to change the system of hiring and making us on ease while finding a job that we want. Job well don TrustLogics Team and Dev’s.

You are right.  I really like the idea of TrustLogics, to make the recruitment industry better by making this verification process and the securing of datas of the jobseekers. It makes the recruitment process more efficient.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:47:16 PM

You said that even housewife or househusband can gain by how, maybe you mean home base job? They are welcome to trust logics if they want to earn while staying in the house, the same with the freelancers and part timer workers...

on my own understanding i think that it is also possibly that even a house wife can have a job or home based job. If there is an availability for that kind of job or position.
Yes ofcourse everyone has a chance to have work with the use of trustlogics even though they are housewife or houshusband as long they have the qualifications on their own, and this is the chance to show their hidden talent and experience...

Well, this is depends on the people if they want to apply online, no limitation, anyone can apply and send a data to this project, as long as they are physically fit on the job that they want to apply for.

My understanding about TrustLogics is that they don’t mainly solve unemployment, but their concept mainly help in the efficient hiring of employees and the streamlining of processes in hiring, because this system will reduce time, effort and money in the whole recruitment process,  not just for recruiters butjobseekers.
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:59:12 PM

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.

Trustlogics is open to anyone brother, as long as you know how to understand their project you are welcome here, whether you are an applicant,

or whatever. Besides, you can also trade the token of Truslogics once their project has been finish aside from enjoying their services too.

what amazing project of trustlogics, if old man jobseeker will provide also to having a job,and if will passed to their validator as  long as old jobseeker will complete  requirement  and they approve to their employeer.

really ? if old man or woman jobseeker will  have a chance to have  a job at trustlogics blockchain system,despite her age are old and will comply to passed the requirment base on the system of trustlogics,,if really true

It all depends on the  company or recruiters  if they will allow overage people to be hired. I think they will indicate the age limit on the hiring platform and other requirements that needed.
yup i agree, it all depends on company or recruiter that will be posting a vacant job.
if the recruiter gets the job seekers profile, the recruiter is expected to put the job seeker-
in the most suitable job for them.all the data sent by the job seeker will be stored in their secured network.
hypekangbata89

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:00:03 PM

You said that even housewife or househusband can gain by how, maybe you mean home base job? They are welcome to trust logics if they want to earn while staying in the house, the same with the freelancers and part timer workers...

on my own understanding i think that it is also possibly that even a house wife can have a job or home based job. If there is an availability for that kind of job or position.
Yes ofcourse everyone has a chance to have work with the use of trustlogics even though they are housewife or houshusband as long they have the qualifications on their own, and this is the chance to show their hidden talent and experience...

Well, this is depends on the people if they want to apply online, no limitation, anyone can apply and send a data to this project, as long as they are physically fit on the job that they want to apply for.
Yes I agree because wherever company we apply, the number one requirment is if an applicant is physically fit. to find out if they deserve that job they need to get there. Anyone who is free to choose whether to apply online or personal because everything you can do and safe & secure any data you submit to them.
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:15:05 PM

Trust Logics encourages secure online transactions which is one of its biggest benefits.
Basically, being a distributed and decentralized ledger that keeps a close eye on all the transaction records,
it doesn’t let the record to be altered by anyone. This enhances the security.

In addition to this, participants and the business owners can always make sure of loss cost at the end.

One thing that can always be assured with blockchain is every block or unit can be transferred

only once which simply eliminates the double spending problem.
thats true it really encourages trustlogic to secure online transactions because of benefits trustlogic can greatly help it with the largest online transaction site, so this idea is used to insure that it can safely and securely use it. in the future.
coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:15:23 PM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
Follow us on Twitter Here :- https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Joun us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

yes definitely a great news, More partnership should be made in trustlogic ,
it should be the standard of the recruitment industry.

very professional! as the middle platform between the employers and employees ,
its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.

TrustLogics will really need professionals. They must have experts or people that are reliable in the said field
that they're about to embark with. Having experts or professionals make TrustLogics more credible and secured in terms
of how people view them.

that's nice to see that the trustlogics have an fantastic performance, they give an time and effort to this project, congratulations in advance to all the team I hope that the all success will be on yours.

Yes, you are right about that. Well it is nice to see that the trustlogics are now having another partnership and with that we all sure that there are many crypto users who will invest and sure that they can gave another good feedback about this project.
This  kind  of news are really prove,that the core learder team of trustlogics platform technology are seriously commetted to this project,that's why  the achievement of this project are continously growing and fruitful ,so that some investor out there  will attract the good result

Great news, good to know that the team has this kind of partnership around the industry to make us more secure and private.
Keep up the good work TrustLogics Team and Developers. More partnership and sponsorship to come.
another great news! trustlogic is really working hard on this. this is another huge step for the success of trustlogic, this will surely make the platform very secure. and with trustlogic partnering with different companies/platforms thies will attract many investors and will gain the trust that they need.
rommeljm14

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:30:03 PM

The efficiency of Trust logics system is that , they deliver the highly complex and competitive workforce placement marketplace, trust logics will build bridges for the job seekers and employers and lessen the mistakes in choosing the right person in the right position that the HR is looking for, It is also the new way of hiring new candidates in the world industry.

You are definitely correct and I agree with you about building bridges for the jobseekers and employers. Trustlogics really did a great job on conceptualizing this project that will really revolutionize the hiring industry and bring the employment process to a higher level and efficiency. Trustlogics team should be proud of what they have done and continue doing.
the trustlogic is a bridge for anyone who plots it. because it helps many people who are looking for work, the trustlogic as well as its projects that are suited to the things that make our industry fit for its activities and at its highest level, so I've been proud of it it does.
batch2016

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:45:04 PM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

Indeed, it is undeniable that this project will help in reducing the unemployment rate, especially now that most of the millennials, even the old ones are versatile when it comes with the use of technologies, which means they can easily adopt to this project.

I am really hoping that this project of Trustlogics will give an attraction in each government of the country where in the long run they will support it in terms of unemployment circumstances anyway. But then of course, I am wishing more success to your project then.
I believe that a trustlogic project will take the time to support it in many countries because it can help people to grow more countries that support it so that trustlogic does not stop at drought to reach the success of a project.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:10:03 PM

Hello Everyone,
Blockchain is the new technology that has been adopted by many companies around the globe.

Join Our Telegram Group For Instant Help - https://t.me/trustlogics

Blockchain Technology really works in wonders. It really helped different industries to be more efficient and more productive. The security it offers was top-of-the-line and has a lot of potential in many sectors of the business industry. CRM, HRM, and ERP are just a few of the main software that has great potential to have better and seamless workflow.

I agree. I think this is the reason why Trustlogics chose Blockchain technology because of its features and advantages. Blockchain Technology has limitless possibilities to improve the platform and very flexible to be combined with other technologies to make a better result. Hiring Industry is really moving to the next level and we expect Trustlogics project is also on its way to the top.

I do agree that blockchain technology has been recognize by different companies and startup companies as a technology that can provide better security to our data and transaction. It surely is a better option to have Human Resource Management that runs on blockchain technology.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:47:10 PM

Is this news makes sense? Is the partnership of the TrustLogics Team will cause data leaks? For me the more the TrustLogics having partners in the platform the more the chance of leaking of the data and other document files of a ones person. That's on my opinion only.

I don't think all have an access to the data in the platform. Partnering of the TrustLogics Team to another team doesn't give them the right to access everything, especially on the database. Data Privacy Law was highly implemented in the system and I don't think there will be a data leakage because first it was protected by Blockchain Technology. Second, there are existing laws that can sue any person who did the crime.

That is why they deserve to be recognized and awarded for this noble job they are doing. Nobody knows how much money both parties  will be saving in the process of employment through the help of trustlogics.

Sure enough, the partnered companies does not need to have direct access with Trustlogics database. They can just submit their report and let Trustlogics people encode or upload it on their system. As users we want our personal information to be safe and secure. I believe Trustlogics will do a good job in protecting our data.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:04:20 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I disagree with online interview. Hope you consider my point also.
I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

Yes I agree with you its not avoidable, though personal interview is a good idea, but since it won't offer fairness in all applicants then maybe the online interview is better than personal interview, afterall it's an online job recruitment right?
On my opinion Online Interview was too difficult as an feature of the platform in some reason. First, people are too shy in terms of having camera talks and in some cases internet connection and camera pixels are one of the problem, if its not camera talk and only online chatting it is a way too biased to the company. Second, too much content on their Android and IOS app, maybe a very big memory to be contained. Third, company and employer likes to interview personally that online, maybe a help if applying abroad rather international.

Yes! You have a point but if the person is shy being interviewed online then how much more personally? I mean I get it that there are also hindrances in using computers for interviewing, but what if the employee is located far away? Let's say from another country, does the company willing to pay the expenses?

Yes! Both of you have a point, but, I think online is better, because the employee can saved more in spending money just to meet up the employer.
And beside interviewing online is also used in my country, best example for that is when you apply for managerial at jollibee, the company owner will interview the applicant online not personally.

I'm not one sided here, but I think that personal interview is better, because it will benefits both parties since they will able to know who they work with and who will work for them.
Besides if the employee badly needs a job he or she must take a risk.
I agree with you, well I think it should be better to interview personally and it is good for both parties, it`s because they will both know how to manage there each sides whatever situation happens and also in order to know further more about their personal backgrounds in which they can get benefits of it someday.

Yes that's true and I agree with you. In my own perspective if personal interview is implemented then it is a very good idea because if you're the employer you can get to know your employees and able to know there attitudes if they really fit for the job you're offering.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:45:03 PM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to
find a job. But at the same time, jobs will also be easily depleted.

Yup, that is where the competition begins. Obviously the applicants will be forced to up their game more to make them the first choices of the biggest companies. Because obviously, when the number of applicants are too much, the companies have the option to get the best of the best among all the applicants. Reputation of everyone will really be playing a big role in the trust logics platform.

Thats right. I must agree with you that in trust logics there will be a categories in the project that the job seekers will easily search for for them to have a jobs that are fits to them
Indeed! But as what i think it depends on the company what job they can actually give for those applicants who registered their information in the system of trust logic.

Yes! The Trustlogics will be the one who will put you into the job you are capable of and their basis is according to the information you've registered. They will surely put you into a job that you are best with or a job which you are skilled, because if they put you to a job that you haven't experienced yet, it will be a lot of trouble, maybe the some partnered companies will leave.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:08:32 AM

Hello Everyone,
Blockchain is the new technology that has been adopted by many companies around the globe.

If you guys still haven't read this, go ahead and do so. This article is damn amazing and explains the benefits of this project in an easy and understandable way. I like how it gets to smooth sailing after getting verified. I believe that there will be millions of users in just a few months of this platform going online.

vey good article , this concept of trustlogic will truly be a big help to companies
most specially large scale companies.

pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:44:52 AM

Hello Everyone,

If you guys still haven't read this, go ahead and do so. This article is damn amazing and explains the benefits of this project in an easy and understandable way. I like how it gets to smooth sailing after getting verified. I believe that there will be millions of users in just a few months of this platform going online.

vey good article , this concept of trustlogic will truly be a big help to companies
most specially large scale companies.

Thanks for a very detailed article , definitely this project would be a success aside from the solution
it gives to the recruitment industry , i think this coin is worth our bitcoin.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:00:22 AM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I disagree with online interview. Hope you consider my point also.
I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

Yes I agree with you its not avoidable, though personal interview is a good idea, but since it won't offer fairness in all applicants then maybe the online interview is better than personal interview, afterall it's an online job recruitment right?
On my opinion Online Interview was too difficult as an feature of the platform in some reason. First, people are too shy in terms of having camera talks and in some cases internet connection and camera pixels are one of the problem, if its not camera talk and only online chatting it is a way too biased to the company. Second, too much content on their Android and IOS app, maybe a very big memory to be contained. Third, company and employer likes to interview personally that online, maybe a help if applying abroad rather international.

Yes! You have a point but if the person is shy being interviewed online then how much more personally? I mean I get it that there are also hindrances in using computers for interviewing, but what if the employee is located far away? Let's say from another country, does the company willing to pay the expenses?

Yes! Both of you have a point, but, I think online is better, because the employee can saved more in spending money just to meet up the employer.
And beside interviewing online is also used in my country, best example for that is when you apply for managerial at jollibee, the company owner will interview the applicant online not personally.

I'm not one sided here, but I think that personal interview is better, because it will benefits both parties since they will able to know who they work with and who will work for them.
Besides if the employee badly needs a job he or she must take a risk.
I agree with you, well I think it should be better to interview personally and it is good for both parties, it`s because they will both know how to manage there each sides whatever situation happens and also in order to know further more about their personal backgrounds in which they can get benefits of it someday.

Yes that's true and I agree with you. In my own perspective if personal interview is implemented then it is a very good idea because if you're the employer you can get to know your employees and able to know there attitudes if they really fit for the job you're offering.
That`s right and it depends to the employer if they were going to accept your resume or the information you have submitted in the system of Trust logic and besides it is easy for the applicant to be employed in any company they want, because the system of Trust logic which is they have validators to have a background checking of each company they have recommended to the job seekers.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:32:18 AM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to
find a job. But at the same time, jobs will also be easily depleted.

Yup, that is where the competition begins. Obviously the applicants will be forced to up their game more to make them the first choices of the biggest companies. Because obviously, when the number of applicants are too much, the companies have the option to get the best of the best among all the applicants. Reputation of everyone will really be playing a big role in the trust logics platform.

Thats right. I must agree with you that in trust logics there will be a categories in the project that the job seekers will easily search for for them to have a jobs that are fits to them
Indeed! But as what i think it depends on the company what job they can actually give for those applicants who registered their information in the system of trust logic.

Yes! The Trustlogics will be the one who will put you into the job you are capable of and their basis is according to the information you've registered. They will surely put you into a job that you are best with or a job which you are skilled, because if they put you to a job that you haven't experienced yet, it will be a lot of trouble, maybe the some partnered companies will leave.
Maybe after checking the background of each job seekers by the validators and if they are already qualified and verified in the system of Trust Logic to be an employee to any company, well after that the company should also have their own personal interview in order to know further more about the job seekers they wanted to be hired as their employee, and to know what extra services that person have done before, besides it is for their own good and also to the company which they were going to work.
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: