Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
peachypie

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:00:14 AM

I hope your business runs successfully
 Good luck dev's
Thank you for your support !
I think it is already successful mates. More power Dev's.
Good to know that the TrustLogics Team replies on every concern of the participants and future user. More power on you Devs. Great to know your project really exist in this world full of unemployment and underemployment.

Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology,

This evolution can be seen in adoption of the latest technologies and processes, to make a high quality and smooth transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:13:29 AM

Good luck dev's
Good to know that the TrustLogics Team replies on every concern of the participants and future user. More power on you Devs. Great to know your project really exist in this world full of unemployment and underemployment.

Trust Logics want to impose a good service to all people with this new technology,

This evolution can be seen in adoption of the latest technologies and processes, to make a high quality and smooth transactions.

a service to provide to all the people who wants to service companies under their partnership.
a good provider for all job-seekers that will trust the team to handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:30:09 AM

Good luck dev's

a service to provide to all the people who wants to service companies under their partnership.
a good provider for all job-seekers that will trust the team to handle and support them to have their career on their expertise field.

Trust Logics they want to give the best that they can helping employers to success through people to
achieve at each step the relationship with the client or candidates the value, advice and expert point of view.
This new platform encouraging all of us to support this project.
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:31:49 AM

Good luck dev's

Trust Logics they want to give the best that they can helping employers to success through people to
achieve at each step the relationship with the client or candidates the value, advice and expert point of view.

TrustLogics will help everyone to get the best job in the entire world, No one would be regret after registering on TrustLogics platform that he/she is not getting a job according to their skills/experience/qualification. The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a job seeker's resume. Keyword matching, a popular technique of identifying common keywords between a job description and a resume, is being liberally used by Recruiters in their pursuit to trim the field of potential candidates. This process has turned out to be very inefficient, leading to
errors in many cases and paving the way for fraudulent practices.
We advice you to join our Telegram channel for every updates - https://t.me/trustlogics
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:39:22 AM

Good luck dev's

Trustlogics focusing on employment and has a huge market potential that can cater all around the world. Growing candidates looking for a job employment is highly in need of a paltform like trustlogics that can help people find jobs so much easier and comfortable.
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

Good luck dev's

TrustLogics will help everyone to get the best job in the entire world, No one would be regret after registering on TrustLogics platform that he/she is not getting a job according to their skills/experience/qualification. The hiring decisions of Recruiters are significantly influenced by the data contained within a job seeker's resume. Keyword matching, a popular technique of identifying common keywords between a job description and a resume, is being liberally used by Recruiters in their pursuit to trim the field of potential candidates. This process has turned out to be very inefficient, leading to
We advice you to join our Telegram channel for every updates - https://t.me/trustlogics

Sometimes i wonder, since Trustlogics would be filled with job applicants that are probably highly qualified and experienced, what would be the chances of a fresh graduate to be notice in this platform, database search would be based on the data of the applicants but what will happen to those that are still inexperience?
plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:45:12 AM

Good luck dev's

Sometimes i wonder, since Trustlogics would be filled with job applicants that are probably highly qualified and experienced, what would be the chances of a fresh graduate to be notice in this platform, database search would be based on the data of the applicants but what will happen to those that are still inexperience?

It maybe true that there are lots of highly qualified and experienced job applicants, but it doesn't mean that fresh job applicants have no chance of getting a job. Nursing for example is highly needed in different countries and even with so many nursing job applicants the vacancy need still not filled. This is where the fresh job applicant market gets in, they fill in the missing fields.
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:07:05 AM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.

The question would be guys is "How would more and more people trust Trustlogics?" Since verified profiles are more authentic than unverified profiles and assessed profiles are more authentic than unassessed, we are anticipating Trustlogics to be the standard in this industry.

This could go boom and hype the hiring industry because of the truth that this project can be the start of innovation on hiring industry.
Im sure this platform will get the support of many jobseekers,recruiters and hr establishments when it fully launched and available on different countries

Trustlogics will definitely change the traditional way of job application and hiring, this is an innovation that should have happen a long time ago. grateful that there are people like the Trustlogics team who came up and making this happen, a big help to mankind.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.
I'm sure many of it's user will adjust in the beginning on how they will adapt this technology because not all of us are aware of this crypto world, i believe that everyone has their own way to learn new things if they have will to do it...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:58:54 AM

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.
yeah with more country that allow trust logics to be there source of jobs in the future i think both of them will benefit this project, if many jobseeker will come to trust logics means many opportunities waiting for them and also for the company... Then the company  will grow and soon their country will benifit's the revenue from the company's profits...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.

Based on your statements their are really wide range of abuse to employees by their employers. Trustlogics will help empower us applicants by being able to verify the data of the recruiters as well. Yes, Trustlogics is a global platform and jobs available thru Trustlogics will be both for local and overseas employment.
well there are some who had experienced this kind of tragedy, although i didn't experience this one, but i share the sentiment for them and their families. it is really heartbreaking but what else can we do? We don't have any power to help them, so as much as possible just reach it out to the government. with this platform also, this could maybe the key answer for those who are highly in need.

Not yet, but i see in the news i misgiving on this. its so very hard to see people sacrificed himself for the sake of their family and there's abusive/arrogant people doing this,  hope gov't pay attention to those doing this kind of problem..and hoping this new blockchain must be lessen this problem. Trust Logics want to change this.

There are many cases of employment abuse, and this usually happens in domestic jobs in a private setting, where there are less or usually no people that can actually help. This is one of the most common risk for caregivers, specially those that are working in middle east countries. Job applicants are usually blank regarding the back ground of their employer, its a sad reality probably still happening even to this time. We can minimize this kind of problems if the job applicant will also have the right or th chance to background check their employer.
Well said! There are many job workers in abroad who had experienced a tragic life. Sometimes, they treat as a dog by their boss. Some of my countrymen experienced like that. They suffered from a death agony. This problem should be eliminated and resolved. I hope that trustlogics will also give a negative trust to the companies who maltreated their own workers.

Well, that is just the way things are. But it doesn't mean that because that has become the case mostly, we will not do anything to change it. Good thing that trustlogics project is here to really start the change and try to really make a difference. I believe that this will be avoided(if trust logis offer jobs that are offline) because every employer is verified and passed the standards of trust logic.
That's correct that why trust logics implement a verification process for recruiter as well for the employees safety and insurance, also to assure that all necessary benifit's from the company will receive by the regular employee... Other than that an employee can seek or solicit help from the company and to the government if some emergency situations happen to them...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.
It will actually depend on what the job needs and what are the qualifications of the applicant e.g. there are many licensed massage therapist in the US and CA as well as some EU countries who are disabled (usually impaired vision or blind). They work because they are qualified and actually best suited for the job.
Not all the time they are the primary concern guys. Lets be practical, If you are the CEO of the company and the job is maybe need skills that complies hard jobs, do you think disabled person can handle it. I'm not against on what you are thinking guys but lets think about the future of the company not self-pity.

I wouldn't actually expect any job offers for disabled people abroad not unless they really have the specialty on the field that are being required. But i believe that disabled people who has good computer skills or programming skills is on a better edge compared to those job applicants that are looking for a job that is not inclined in computers works.

yes i agree that we might not see an ad saying we are accepting people with disabilities, but it doesn't mean that they won't, we should remember that trustlogics is here so that all kinds of people who are looking for a job will have chance to find one, and that criteria are based on qualifications of job candidates.
You have a point on that, and besides the company is the one who look for a better applicant base on what they gave and listed on their personal data. And besides most of the company has a training after they interview, they will find out if the disabled person or even not can do the task that they need to do for the company.
If the pwd person can do the jobs and have ability to pass the hiring process like normal person then go, and if not then search for another fields that might suit and fit for their situation...  We need to be practical here, and i don't think trustlogics will have any against in pwd person that want to have decent job and again if PWD passed then go...
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.
It will actually depend on what the job needs and what are the qualifications of the applicant e.g. there are many licensed massage therapist in the US and CA as well as some EU countries who are disabled (usually impaired vision or blind). They work because they are qualified and actually best suited for the job.
Not all the time they are the primary concern guys. Lets be practical, If you are the CEO of the company and the job is maybe need skills that complies hard jobs, do you think disabled person can handle it. I'm not against on what you are thinking guys but lets think about the future of the company not self-pity.

I wouldn't actually expect any job offers for disabled people abroad not unless they really have the specialty on the field that are being required. But i believe that disabled people who has good computer skills or programming skills is on a better edge compared to those job applicants that are looking for a job that is not inclined in computers works.

yes i agree that we might not see an ad saying we are accepting people with disabilities, but it doesn't mean that they won't, we should remember that trustlogics is here so that all kinds of people who are looking for a job will have chance to find one, and that criteria are based on qualifications of job candidates.
You have a point on that, and besides the company is the one who look for a better applicant base on what they gave and listed on their personal data. And besides most of the company has a training after they interview, they will find out if the disabled person or even not can do the task that they need to do for the company.
If the pwd person can do the jobs and have ability to pass the hiring process like normal person then go, and if not then search for another fields that might suit and fit for their situation...  We need to be practical here, and i don't think trustlogics will have any against in pwd person that want to have decent job and again if PWD passed then go...
Wow! I thought that this question I will raise in this thread will ignore by everyone, but thank you for keeping it bump and give importance to the problem I raised up. Well, it is just a question for me because I want to acknowledge those person who have disabilities that want to work for their family. If we will ignore them today, they will lose hope for their tomorrow. We must give them also an opportunity to wake up everyday and continue their life even they have disability.

Trustlogic

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:45:43 PM

The 12-month pilot of TrustLogics is under process in Curacao.
It aims to improve the current hiring and recruiting processes in the country and create a plan to implement a job fair program.

JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP FOR INSTANT HELP
- [/size]
It seems like you are getting serious when time runs nearly. As I can see, you are already in the execution of your project. Hopefully, it will be processed efficiently so that, the implementation of a job fair program and recruiting process will develop. More claps for your information sir!
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:00:46 PM

Good luck dev's

It maybe true that there are lots of highly qualified and experienced job applicants, but it doesn't mean that fresh job applicants have no chance of getting a job. Nursing for example is highly needed in different countries and even with so many nursing job applicants the vacancy need still not filled. This is where the fresh job applicant market gets in, they fill in the missing fields.

Well, as we all know that every employee start with no experience about their job, they have an abilities that the only reason why they become successful in the field of their job. Even the boss or the manager start from nothing, they just study and learn how to do everything about their work. The job seekers can also show up that they can do it all even they are fresh graduate, as long as they have a skills and abilities to do the said job then.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

Good luck dev's

Its very clear explanation about  trustlogics system and I wonder more investor will also attract to this project,because despite will have a great platform we have also good communication to each  between recruiter,, jobseeker and employer through in trustlogics platform online innovation.
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

All jobseeker you should know that hiring is the best is not always easy.
In fact the recruitment process is a tough one because, more often than not, the right person for the job will be someone completely unexpected.
Always consider it to your self, but there is Trustlogics give us a chance to make it better.

Trust Logics help us cause not everyone will have the same skills and qualifications finding the ideal candidate can be difficult.
Therefore, the recruiter’s responsibility to keep an open mind and to look beyond curriculum vitae and interview questions to find the best candidates for the position.

yeah, we knew that Trustlogics can give a helping hand to any applicants and also for the recruiters, But is there possibilities that can you specify 

the things of what can trustlogics can do one by one. Example for the applicants if they have a criminal record then something like that.

In terms of the criminal records as well as the other records of the applicants the trust logics project platform has their validators that will verify all of the credentials as well as the records of the applicants and job seekers.
Jobseekers will provide or submit their personal information and the validators will perform a background check based on they provided information on trustlogics.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

Wow! I thought that this question I will raise in this thread will ignore by everyone, but thank you for keeping it bump and give importance to the problem I raised up. Well, it is just a question for me because I want to acknowledge those person who have disabilities that want to work for their family. If we will ignore them today, they will lose hope for their tomorrow. We must give them also an opportunity to wake up everyday and continue their life even they have disability.
Did you know the story of Vincent Van Gogh? He is commonly known for his paint, starry starry night (The song that composed by Don Mclean also). At his times, Vincent Van Gogh works was not recognized by the society due to the fact that he is art was in form of expressions and that period, realistic arts are the one that are highly appreciated. Until Vincent Van Gogh was died because of his sanity, his works are ignored by the world but when the people saw the beauty of his works, they notice how it really important and right now, Vincent Van Gogh's paints become famous and one of the most expensive paints in the earth.

I just want to connect the life of Vincent Van Gogh to the disabled persons. Like him, people don't appreciate his works because of his sanity and illness until the world realized the beauty of his paint. Same with disabled person, we thought that they are incapable to work until we see the hardworks and determination they did. We just ignore them and it should become different nowadays. We should value them and show to them that the world and companies will never exist without their help.

sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

Yes indeed and it also depends on what work they have given to you if you are really fit into it. We cant say that all of the applicants in trustlogic can be qualified working like typing jobs or office works as a matter of fact if the person is disabled then those people really need also health benefits if the company provides it for them then it really depends on how they manage their workers and if that person is really suited for that job as well.
Well that was depends on the ability of the job seekers, even they are disabled if the company are looking for the applicant whereas the disabled is qualified they will hired them not just because they are disabled but because of the quality that they have.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: