Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:44:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
gunther99

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:48:46 AM

its not easy to decide invest or no to an ico project,
many of them reach hardcap but not give their promisses  Huh
guy you should keep straigt with roadmap
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:51:18 AM

i just read about this DUBOT on trustogic website. DUBOT is the AI engine that powers TrustLogics platform.
A3C algorithm-based reinforcement learning - inspired by behaviorist psychology -
that consists of convolutional layers to process spatial dependencies,followed by an LSTM layer to process temporal dependencies.
DUBOT will analyze user behavior patterns using artificial neural networks and take actions in order to maximize some notion of cumulative reward.

im just curious how effective and accurate would this DUBOT AI would be in analyzing users behavior.

Would it be accurate to entrust an artificial intelligent to analyze the users behavior?
would it create conflict between the platform and the users?
Yes reliability would be an issue here , applicants cant help but doubt this AI technology that they would be using
to analyze behaviors of users, maybe if there is still a process between a human verifyer i think that would balance the system.

Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:00:37 AM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to
find a job. But at the same time, jobs will also be easily depleted.

I do not thing that the jobs will easily be depleted. Because like for example.n our country the contract equalization is very rampant so there is always a vacant job.
Maybe it`s a yes, but think about what good side giving this project for those job seekers. As we all know government can`t actually provide works for them and in fact many people in every country very helpless they need support from the government, this project can actually help them even if it takes a little of their time but they should be very thankful it`s because they have been given opportunity to make their lives more appropriate in this project as of my own opinion.

I am quite new hear and I am still exploring. I see that Trustlogic will be able to help us find jobs right? I am interested on how they do this. Is there any link where I can know more about the project?
Yes! that`s right, well you can figure it out in this announcement thread. Maybe it will able for you to get interested with it, it`s because as what information you have read that it will give work, it is an opportunity to the job seekers and also it is very reliable to the users of their system is right.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:16:12 AM

Trustlogic is just a another agency that will recruit people for another company to do their work. the difference is just blockchain!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSS wait a minute, that is what people think about the project.
but the team is not like that.
they want to place everyone on the right position.
get the right job with their respective talent.
and that is what you need to admire on this.
The system will we`re going to verified also the background of each company which the job seekers are recommended to work with, just to ensure that their safe, they can get opportunity and benefits from working in every companies they were assign.

You really misjudge the Trustlogics' platform pal, I guess you should read their whitepaper again so you'll hav a better understanding about what they are aiming to achieve.
Trustlogics is not an agency you are saying that will recruit other people from companies to do their work, you are definitely wrong about, what they aim is to offer job for jobless people FAIRLY.

Hi it would be great if you could read the whitepaper so you can get a better understanding about the project.
Here is the link by the way. https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
I would like to ask you if you are familiar with professional data platform like linkedin? Trustlogics is similar to this that will run on blockchain. Trustlogics is not an Agency but a platform where you can register, put your professional data and apply for a job. Trustlogics aims to shorten the hiring process buy offering verification of data for companies thru their partner validators. Eventually they will be able to gather a pool of validated professional data, which will be highly sought after by companies. You can read further discussions on this thread or refer to the whitepaper to get a better idea about the project. Chao!

Hi, its really helpful that you shared the link to the whitepaper. I was wondering why he said that Trustlogics is an Agency. Thanks to reading the whitepaper I can see that it is not. I also read the posts here in this forum and it seems that Trustlogics did receive an award right? I think you will not be able to receive an award if you are not a good company. Anyway, I hope to learn more about Trustlogics.
That`s right and there doing their best in order to help our economy because of having unemployment which is what this project aiming for and to give them opportunity to have a better job which is really suited for them through the ways of their project system. You would be able to learn more about this project, and I think you`ll get interested too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:33:17 AM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
Follow us on Twitter Here :- https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Joun us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

yes definitely a great news, More partnership should be made in trustlogic ,
it should be the standard of the recruitment industry.

very professional! as the middle platform between the employers and employees ,
its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.
many partnership is more to come for sure, big companies or even the small ones would definitely render
recruitment services fron Trustlogic

A news that must be heard. all we want is security and privacy pattern matters and TrustLogics Team and Developers bring it for. Nice job for the team good sign for success and vision attainment. More sponsorship and partnership to come on you Team.
Well as what I think they are developing their system more secured for in case something will happen much better to prepared, they work hard to get this far this is a good start for the successful of their project hope they will get more people to be encourage and maybe a lot of investors also.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:48:15 AM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I disagree with online interview. Hope you consider my point also.
I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

Yes I agree with you its not avoidable, though personal interview is a good idea, but since it won't offer fairness in all applicants then maybe the online interview is better than personal interview, afterall it's an online job recruitment right?
On my opinion Online Interview was too difficult as an feature of the platform in some reason. First, people are too shy in terms of having camera talks and in some cases internet connection and camera pixels are one of the problem, if its not camera talk and only online chatting it is a way too biased to the company. Second, too much content on their Android and IOS app, maybe a very big memory to be contained. Third, company and employer likes to interview personally that online, maybe a help if applying abroad rather international.

Yes! You have a point but if the person is shy being interviewed online then how much more personally? I mean I get it that there are also hindrances in using computers for interviewing, but what if the employee is located far away? Let's say from another country, does the company willing to pay the expenses?

Yes! Both of you have a point, but, I think online is better, because the employee can saved more in spending money just to meet up the employer.
And beside interviewing online is also used in my country, best example for that is when you apply for managerial at jollibee, the company owner will interview the applicant online not personally.

I'm not one sided here, but I think that personal interview is better, because it will benefits both parties since they will able to know who they work with and who will work for them.
Besides if the employee badly needs a job he or she must take a risk.
I agree with you, well I think it should be better to interview personally and it is good for both parties, it`s because they will both know how to manage there each sides whatever situation happens and also in order to know further more about their personal backgrounds in which they can get benefits of it someday.

What is the advantage of using Trustlogics over using existing Job websites or similar platforms? I would say that Linkedn, Jobstreet and Jobsdb are some of the popular Job website in my country. They are quite effective in landing a job and is readily available now here in my country.
Well the advantage of using trust logic is they have an application which you can monitor your profile in their system, and besides the company which is also hiring an employee can check into the system of Trust logic. Both sides are very reliable to this project and it depends to them if they still want to have a personal interview for further more information.
BeshyJelly

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:16:34 AM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to
find a job. But at the same time, jobs will also be easily depleted.

I do not thing that the jobs will easily be depleted. Because like for example.n our country the contract equalization is very rampant so there is always a vacant job.
Maybe it`s a yes, but think about what good side giving this project for those job seekers. As we all know government can`t actually provide works for them and in fact many people in every country very helpless they need support from the government, this project can actually help them even if it takes a little of their time but they should be very thankful it`s because they have been given opportunity to make their lives more appropriate in this project as of my own opinion.

I am quite new hear and I am still exploring. I see that Trustlogic will be able to help us find jobs right? I am interested on how they do this. Is there any link where I can know more about the project?
Yes! that`s right, well you can figure it out in this announcement thread. Maybe it will able for you to get interested with it, it`s because as what information you have read that it will give work, it is an opportunity to the job seekers and also it is very reliable to the users of their system is right.
Statistically job can have scarcity and can be depleted if there are so many people around the world that finding a job. Why scarcity? In some matters in the world 60's can work and it depend on them when do they will resign to change up the worker; for example if a single oldie in the industry has a life span of 10 years on work -1 will be count out as job depletion, must wait 10 years to hire another one. What if the whole company has a contract of 10 years on their employees? So then ten years after they will change the workers.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

i just read about this DUBOT on trustogic website. DUBOT is the AI engine that powers TrustLogics platform.
A3C algorithm-based reinforcement learning - inspired by behaviorist psychology -
that consists of convolutional layers to process spatial dependencies,followed by an LSTM layer to process temporal dependencies.
DUBOT will analyze user behavior patterns using artificial neural networks and take actions in order to maximize some notion of cumulative reward.

im just curious how effective and accurate would this DUBOT AI would be in analyzing users behavior.

Would it be accurate to entrust an artificial intelligent to analyze the users behavior?
Yes reliability would be an issue here , applicants cant help but doubt this AI technology that they would be using
to analyze behaviors of users, maybe if there is still a process between a human verifyer i think that would balance the system.

I do not read about this DUBOT AI Tech. Is their any links so I can read about this project? I'd read a lot about the partners of the Team and the countries that has been a partner of this project but not on this one DUBOT AI.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:37:19 AM

I do not read about this DUBOT AI Tech. Is their any links so I can read about this project? I'd read a lot about the partners of the Team and the countries that has been a partner of this project but not on this one DUBOT AI.
What's this DUBOT AI? I do not actually know what is it? Any links  or explaination hw it works in the most simplest way of explaining. Did't read about it on other sites. Links please.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:54:56 AM

What's this DUBOT AI? I do not actually know what is it? Any links  or explaination hw it works in the most simplest way of explaining. Did't read about it on other sites. Links please.
When this DUBOT AI presented? I do not know well about this Tech. As far as I know it is a psychological testing wherein the AI was analyzing the ones behavior. What's the use of this project? what was it's basis? Isn't that useless? Too much investment if you add up this AI Tech then ending up into a trash, sorry for the work mates.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:59:24 AM

When this DUBOT AI presented? I do not know well about this Tech. As far as I know it is a psychological testing wherein the AI was analyzing the ones behavior. What's the use of this project? what was it's basis? Isn't that useless? Too much investment if you add up this AI Tech then ending up into a trash, sorry for the work mates.
What's up on analyzing a user's behavior? is it will affect the hiring process? Too much feature TrustLogics Team. Privacy and the process was too much don't add up so many idea on this project. On my opinion as a possible user of this platform, too musch idea and concept of a project will cause up mess.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:55:39 AM

INTERVIEW, is one of the most important thing to do in applicants,
will the team do this before they place the job-seeker on the field?
or will they just skip that and let the employer to it?

the only thing that trustlogic needs to do is to verify the job seekers thr one who will interview ofcourse is the recruiter or employer. The job of trustlogic is to verify the user.

that's right, and also the Trustlogics have an amazing project, by there Blockchain technology that has a great security to protect the data information of others.

TrustLogics only hold and handles the hiring only. If the application interview will be also handled by the TrustLogics Projects it would be hard time for them and may be possible to hang-up so many applicants. App may be also crash if job interview feature was added. May chance to be non-productive for the project.

If you're looking for Blockchain Interview Questions for Experienced or Freshers,
you are at right place.
There are lot of opportunities from many reputed companies in the world.
According to my research Blockchain has a market share of about 79.6%.
So, You still have opportunity to move ahead in your career in Blockchain Development.
I must say Trust Logics offers Advanced Blockchain Interview Questions in coming years
that helps you in cracking your interview & acquire dream career as Blockchain Developer.

peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:14:23 AM

INTERVIEW, is one of the most important thing to do in applicants,
will the team do this before they place the job-seeker on the field?
or will they just skip that and let the employer to it?

the only thing that trustlogic needs to do is to verify the job seekers thr one who will interview ofcourse is the recruiter or employer. The job of trustlogic is to verify the user.

that's right, and also the Trustlogics have an amazing project, by there Blockchain technology that has a great security to protect the data information of others.

TrustLogics only hold and handles the hiring only. If the application interview will be also handled by the TrustLogics Projects it would be hard time for them and may be possible to hang-up so many applicants. App may be also crash if job interview feature was added. May chance to be non-productive for the project.

I do also wish that the trust logic will reach there success soon and will have a good Operations when they will launch their project platform because it will help so many job seekers or applicants as well as the Recruiting companies

Data security always matters. Encryption is basically an approach that helps organizations to keep their data secure.

In this technique, the data is encoded or changed up to some extent before it is sent out of a network by the sender.

The only receiver can understand how to decode the same. In Blockchain, this approach is useful because it simply adds more to the overall security and authenticity of blocks and help to keep them secure.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:14:50 AM

Dear TrustLogics Community,

Skip all the Fuss related to hiring and opt for TrustLogics. Its AI-based algorithm notifies fitting Peers when a recruiter posts a job and receives profiles of the suitable Jobseekers.

teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:29:05 AM

Trust Logics a new technology which was using blockchain later it got a lot of publicity
due diverse array of benefits it brings when it comes to monitoring and recording all the financial transactions
that are made on a network.
It’s a trusted approach and there are a lot of organizations in the present scenario which are using it.
As everything is secure, and because it’s an open source approach, it can easily be trusted for the long run.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:41:14 AM

Trust Logics a new technology which was using blockchain later it got a lot of publicity
due diverse array of benefits it brings when it comes to monitoring and recording all the financial transactions
that are made on a network.
It’s a trusted approach and there are a lot of organizations in the present scenario which are using it.
As everything is secure, and because it’s an open source approach, it can easily be trusted for the long run.

Blockchain can be trusted due to so many reasons.
The very first one is its compatibility with other business
applications due to its open-source nature.
Second is its security. As it was meant for online transactions,
the developers have paid special attention in keeping up the pace when it comes to its security.
It really doesn’t matter what type of business one owns, Blockchain can easily be considered.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:15:33 AM

Wow,this is pretty amazing!This platform so far has promise to do so much, and make a fair platform where freelancers and clients can both Benefit from.
this will solve all the problems that have plagued the job seeking/hiring process.the best part of this is people can actually be sure that they are hiring or working
for credible people.

This platform can surely help and reduce the current unemployment problems around the world and all of this can happen depending on the adoption of this method or platform all around the world. With the use of this platform can help reduce the expenses of hiring process so its a good thing for the company and recruiters.

This is really true. Not only the unemployment, this will surely solve the problem of underemployment. By using Trustlogics, every applicant will get the most preferred job applicable to them. Productivity will be evident and business growth will take place. This is really good for the employees and to the employers as well.
Ya right. It will save them both time and effort. Unlike manual recruitment, everything is the employers or recruiters’ shoulder. They will have to spend days just for hiring and hiring takes procedures so it will take time much time and effort too. The same with the applicants, they will have to wait for the result of their applications.
What a big help they will be rendering to both the employers and the applicants by this concept of theirs. Applicants will not have to travel every time to apply, they will just place their verified profiles in the platform and jobs will come to them.
I can still remember experiences like this during those days when i was applying for a job. It was real hard. I had to travel everyday for many days to be there in the interview, next interview, medical, trainings, and to collect all the requirement I will be needing. I dont want to go back to those experiences anymore.

You won’t. Because of technology, things are getting easier.  Almost everything is online. Even interviews, can be an online interview, or even project presentations, so worry not.
And this, TrustLogics are giving their own fair share in making the world a better place by coming up with a concept that will boost recruitment industry to its highest level.
You said it all 1kreaons. What do you think, will it lessen now agency or recruitment fees that recruitment has been made easier by Trustlogics? Will applicants still pay recruitment agencies or only the employers? Anyway all the procedures will be done in the platform and transaction fees will be in cryptocurrency so i dont think applicants will have to pay more for being hired aside from the platform fee.
No i dont think so Chikitita2004, Trustlogics is for this kind of problem, their main goal is to make it ieasy for both the recruiters and the applicants the procedure and by providing services i dont think ithere will still be more to pay to this manpower agencies.
When you work for someone else, you don’t get a choice of who you work with.
You can become stuck with unprofessional or rude clients. But, when you’re a freelancer,
you can choose with whom you work.
you can pass on the opportunity and wish them the best. It’s as easy as that.

That's why its called freelancer where you can handle everything you want it to do, Where no one can even control your time, or whatever.

Then, with trustlogics it is a tools for the users to makes a request  to the TrustLogics verification engine which communicates to

authorized and duly recognized authentication resources. Then by reaching out to the relevant organizations and universities, the TrustLogics  

system receives the confirmation, these confirmations will be saved on blockchain.
TheBomber

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:00:46 AM

The efficiency of Trust logics system is that , they deliver the highly complex and competitive workforce placement marketplace, trust logics will build bridges for the job seekers and employers and lessen the mistakes in choosing the right person in the right position that the HR is looking for, It is also the new way of hiring new candidates in the world industry.
stitch070707

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:30:53 AM

I like the fact that Trustlogics have ratings and review on their platform. This will surely ensure that the Individual Service Providers will perform well on the service that was required for them to do. In return, the Digital Portfolio of the ISP will be full-packed of good reviews from the Service Requesters.

This is just one of the many proofs that the trustlogics developing team really are very serious about this project that they have managed to get good reviews and ratings. I know that this is only the beginning and that we wil be able to see more achievements to come.

Well we can say that the TrustLogics will achieve a good result and become successful because although we can't see as of now because this is not yet implemented in our country, but I can say that they will achieve what they want because of the supporters of this project and showing also the support of the team in every questions that they answer to enlighten the mind of every person too.

Yes, trust logics has a potential in being the most used platform, especially for the job seekers out there that is finding a job right now, Truslogics can help them minimize the risk when it comes in applying for the position they were qualified , Employers will also participating in their platform they will validate the application of the candidates and choosing the most suitable job for the applicant.

TrustLogics platform offers a unique sets of developments when it comes to helping some job seekers to find a job they prefer to, the platform develops this kind of technology to minimize the hassle between the employee and the employer, It minimize the risk of having a job that did not fit to the person who is unqualified, job seekers should maintain their job qualifications and skills to have a better workplace or job, also this platform helps the job seekers to find a good employer who will supervise them and give them the salary that they deserve.
joeljames23

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

It will become also good if there is an achievements to all applicants who hired. It is good if the companies will see a symbol that represents the goodness, dedication and perseverance of a certain worker. Imagine, if you have 20 positive trust or any symbols under your name, it will become a catchy thing under the companies who are looking for applicant.
It's good idea but i think validations process will cover this idea of yours, and jobseeker only need one trusted remark from validator to all of their data and if the results is positive they are good to go...
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: