Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
essentiale

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:10:53 PM

Nice going with this one devs, I really like the concept. If only there were more ICO projects that are as good as this one that real use case or solves real problems not just in this industry but also to real problems we have as an employer or a job seeker, I think that more people will trust the credibility of this industry. But then again, if all ICOs were great, projects like this wouldn't be worth finding in the altcoins ann section. But seriously though, I see great potential. I think this project will be feasted on in no time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:15:51 PM

Well, I am currently trying to restrain myself from my extreme excitement on this project as of now but I really just can't. I mean, how often can you find great projects like this and be able to find it at the right time when it is just starting out? This industry is just full of crappy projects and makes hidden jewels like this one pretty hard to find. I am so excited to here more about this project, I still need to make sure though so for now, I am keeping an eye.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:20:57 PM

Well, I am currently trying to restrain myself from my extreme excitement on this project as of now but I really just can't. I mean, how often can you find great projects like this and be able to find it at the right time when it is just starting out? This industry is just full of crappy projects and makes hidden jewels like this one pretty hard to find. I am so excited to here more about this project, I still need to make sure though so for now, I am keeping an eye.

Man, what a relief to find this project. I have already missed countless trains because I haven't been in this industry for long or because I wasn't able to find good projects as this one with great potential that are still starting out. I really can relate to this guy's excitement right here because the struggle is pretty damn real! specially when you are not that experienced in this industry yet and don't know how to find great projects to invest in fast. I will definitely watching this great project.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:55:27 PM

i wonder how they would be able to verify all applicants documents? People would be coming from different parts of the world, would they have representatives or offices in different countries to verify and make sure that the papers are legit and the applicant is qualified?

Of course, if they can think of a project as great as this, it is already a given fact that they have already thought of that and have probably found the solutions for it as soon as they thought about this project in the first place. One solution I think would be automation and a few personnel monitoring the efficiency of the tool they are using for this verification job. But rest assured, I think this isn't a problem for this project.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:45:14 PM

Wait, has anyone here read in their whitepaper the registration in the platform if there will be registration fees for both ordinary users, applicants and employers? Because as i’ve read there will be verifications of a person’s identity plus background checking to be done by Trustlogic so their service will be good and they will need money for that.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:50:51 PM

By the way, will users have the power to control the privacy of their personal details here, do they have the power disclose it if needed and just restrict viewers from seeing if not needed? I dont feel it comfortable to have every single details about me to be open to the public or if not the public to every viewer i dont even know.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:16:23 PM

The real question about this is how can they secure the data or personal/professional data of people who are using their platform because we all know that Data theft is widely used in shady transaction and other things. Some people just scan others data to track them and use their personal data for illegal activities. Will the user or applicant be able to see who's viewing their data online or not ?

Well, as mentioned in the Whitepaper, Trustlogics aimed to develop a hybrid approach to its Blockchain technology. A private blockchain that requires user-set permissions to restore and retrieve data. Which means they have created solutions on how to protect their users from identity theft in accordance to Data Privacy Law.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:19:36 PM

Two important reasons why this project has to be implemented. (1) Data hoarding is now the norm and (2) identity theft has been on the raise. Which means that we cannot trust anything on the net in terms of data privacy law. Our personal information will be in a great possibility to be distributed to credit card companies.
Rippta23

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:19:45 PM

No actual contact between jobseeker and employer? A digitalized tracking of one's information but more secured validation of a jobseeker. Could this create a mutual benefits for both of them?
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:47:01 AM

Human Trafficking, one of the most notorious crime happen in my country. Most of the time, it happens to the people who are looking for a job. The enactment of the fraudulent human traffickers disrupt many lives of people. We need to eradicate this kind crime, we need a reliable and trustworthy project hiring industry and I believe that TrustLogics will change it.
Thank you for support us!
Your welcome! It is my honor to be part of this community and I am lucky that I found your project. I just want to ask, where you will launch your project? What particular countries do you plan to launch your project?

kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:25:51 AM

By the way, will users have the power to control the privacy of their personal details here, do they have the power disclose it if needed and just restrict viewers from seeing if not needed? I dont feel it comfortable to have every single details about me to be open to the public or if not the public to every viewer i dont even know.

Well as I can see, I think after jobseekers was being employed then they can close their data so that it will not exist in the reviewers and to make focus on the other jobseeker who has not yet find a job.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:34:02 AM

Time is very important in each and everyone of us most especially to the job seekers and companies but it always ends up in a time consuming interviews,
 now with the help of trust logic project the job seekers will create their  own profiles as well as the company it self and if the applicant see that their abilities are fit into the company they will go to the said.company and apply.
Well, this is not new in the worl of technologies, whereas people can find job in front of computer, applying online, interview online and after they being hired then they will get their first day of employment. My question is, how trustlogic being unique aside frome what we read in their white paper, is there additional platform for the uniqueness of it?
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:00:45 AM

Im curious how would trust logic market to employers their services? We can't just expect employers coming in to TrustLogics by itself right? do you have a marketing team that would make sure that Trust logic service would be known globally as this was your target in your white paper.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:58:39 AM

One of the unique characteristic of the trust logic projext is the q.r and it ia located in the poster of the company you just only scan your phone to the q.r code and you can view the company's profile.
Arceusz

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:26:51 AM

As i read towards the white paper of the trust logic's project, there's a question that popped on my mind.
How can a company confirm a certain job seeker legit and no Criminal records?
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:11:27 AM

When i read this TRUSTLOGICS', i better understand your project has a great future this is the opportunity to the people to find job..because unemployed is

the one of the most problem in my country.
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:58:10 AM

Is this company is legit? do you have a lisence/permit?  What are your guarantees and safety measures?
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:28:13 AM

When i read this TRUSTLOGICS', i better understand your project has a great future this is the opportunity to the people to find job..because unemployed is

the one of the most problem in my country.
Thank you !

For instant help join us on telegram group here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
joeljames23

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:00:15 PM

What advantage the Trust Logics have  than the other platforms right now, are they using new tools and method?
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

i wonder how they would be able to verify all applicants documents? People would be coming from different parts of the world, would they have representatives or offices in different countries to verify and make sure that the papers are legit and the applicant is qualified?

Of course, if they can think of a project as great as this, it is already a given fact that they have already thought of that and have probably found the solutions for it as soon as they thought about this project in the first place. One solution I think would be automation and a few personnel monitoring the efficiency of the tool they are using for this verification job. But rest assured, I think this isn't a problem for this project.

That's a good question, but I would like to mention two points here -

1. TrustLogics won't perform any verification of applicants, rather, users documents. Its the users who has to decide and make a move to get their information verified.. You ask how, look at point#2
2. We, so far partnered with five validators/Background check companies, who are legally eligible to perform BGCs of users, of-course only with the consent of user.

On a side note, these five validators are so powerful that, arguably, can get any user, from any country, can get their background information verified.

Head to our telegram group to know more about the project and get all your questions answered instantly, we have founders and the technology team almost readily available.

Link - https://t.me/trustlogics
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: