Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Trustlogic

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:06:02 AM

You can rely on us! TrustLogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!
It’s good to know you have this feature Trustlogics. It is dangerous exposing your personal and educational informations on public since a lot nowadays are stealing other’s identities. Sometime you will just be surprise in some social media when someone has already made the same account as yours with the same informations as yours.
You got it chikitita2004. Exposing your personal informations in the public is dangerous. I’m glad Trustlogics will give its user the option to control their profile. You know what the good thing is? That this platform is going to make a big change in the world of recruitment. Applying for a job is so tiring and stressful with all the procedures but with the help of trustlogics all will be in a click.

And this is exactly what i banked on after going through TrustLogics' whitepaper, they freedom they gave the jobseeker to control their professional data.

Unlike other platforms where data is shared even without the jobseekers permission as users were trapped in the information compliance requirement of the hiring platform.

Glad to see how TrustLogics aim to give total control to users as to when and where their data appears, this spells security of professional data for me.

Indeed, i myself experienced being trapped in the information compliance of other recruiting platforms, forcing me to fill up and post data which are of non-relevant to the job i am applying for.

Good to see TrustLogic took away data control monopoly by the recruiting platforms and brought back control to the jobseekers.

And besides, this control of data also declutters the information highway of unwanted details and info.

I think many of us had the very same experience with previous and existing online job applications.

Filling forms here and there, sending out data that is unnecessary and irrelevant, and doing it over and over again just to end up being pre-screened again on your first day of interview.

That's why i do hope that many recruiters sign up with TrustLogics too to  streamlin the whole process much better.
TrustLogics Service Providers can maintain and leverage their Digital Portfolios and receive ratings for services. The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based
 (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker. We are not only focusing on blockchain technology along with that it is coming with Smart Verification platform Reputation Building System,
Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. We are also focusing on ease the burden in terms of Time,
Energy, Resource, and Money As well for both Recruiters and Jobseekers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:09:02 AM

This project is really amazing. With so much feature that solve the employment problems both on applicant and employer. I don't know how can this be implemented immediately, but I am looking forward to this project to succeed.

I see and read on the first couple of pages of this thread that the platform is officially running and have some applicants on their platform but it is only on their local are on INDIA. They said that they are planning to implement the platform worldwide so anyone can use it and find a job through their platform.

You can access their platform on their official website or by downloading their application on an appstore/Googleplaystore.

The TrustLogicsTM platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker. Services operate depending on the type of user, the user-defined permissions, and/or platform defaults. The platform’s public beta phase was launched in December, 2017. The web and mobile apps (Android & iOS) are also available and can be accessed by visiting the official website or by downloading from the App/Play Store.

I can now access the the paltform of the trust logic project platform and for me to have an access on it i must first to download the application of the trust logic to google play store for Android phones or app store for the apple users. This is great. Thank for this informatiob.

"TrustLogics account will connect you directly with recruiters worldwide" - Trustlogics mobile application

This is just Wow! It's true! I have also downloaded the apps from the Google Play Store and successfully installed it on my mobile phone. Very convenient to the user and very secured! Great Move from Trustlogics Team!
Thank you so much for your support buddy, TrustLogics will definitely success because we have best supporters like you for this project.
We are happy for showing your interest in our project, We really appreciate your support for TrustLogics.
And for the more information, you can read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Or visit website - https://trustlogics.io/
daimar48

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:11:12 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
Hello Lovesybitz, thank you for showing your interest in TrustLogics, To know more about us read here :- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Will make a very big breakthrough for the people who was working to  be paid only even it is not their profession. It will make applying job very easy and very effective and efficient for both applicant and company. Just scroll and search for your desired job and you've got it, no cost and time-consuming job fair attending. Will lessen the unemployment and underemployment rate. Double thumbs up for this Project Team. Very innovative and well design project.

I must say every thing has its own positives and negatives, whether we talk about online jobs or regular salary jobs.

Regular salary job gives you fixed money so that you can pay all your daily living expenses, and people turn to
online jobs as it provide extra income, from which one can fulfill there dreams.

Trust LOgics is the online jobs are very nice and interesting for people like me . I have still to come across a genuine online job provider .
I think this is a great website, it allows anyone to make money by expressing themselves through skills.
I am totally ready for this new career and the opportunities it could bring to me and my family!
Maxxbill
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

Trust logic will surely reduce the cost, time and the overall hiring process since Trust logic implementation will result to the verified database of all prospective applicant. A faster hiring process by trust logic. And trust logics is here to help both Jobseeker and Recruiter.
Trustlogics simplifies the processes especially if you are looking for a job. With just a one click jobseekers can do an update to their information and also can allow others or global viewing of their availability status.
The trustlogics can create impact to the industry of hiring. because of there system of getting the right applicant.
It's gonna be a the number one in the industry of Job Hiring, The process of choosing the right applicant, the process of choosing the right job to the applicants is very helpful to everyone and  also in choosing the right company.
I'm looking for a job, and i am looking for a right company. hope Trustlogics can help me to find work.
they built this platform to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is completely dependent on user-defined permissions.
I think this is the  reason why Trustlogics is different from other
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

You can rely on us! TrustLogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.
THANK YOU!
It’s good to know you have this feature Trustlogics. It is dangerous exposing your personal and educational informations on public since a lot nowadays are stealing other’s identities. Sometime you will just be surprise in some social media when someone has already made the same account as yours with the same informations as yours.
You got it chikitita2004. Exposing your personal informations in the public is dangerous. I’m glad Trustlogics will give its user the option to control their profile. You know what the good thing is? That this platform is going to make a big change in the world of recruitment. Applying for a job is so tiring and stressful with all the procedures but with the help of trustlogics all will be in a click.

And this is exactly what i banked on after going through TrustLogics' whitepaper, they freedom they gave the jobseeker to control their professional data.

Unlike other platforms where data is shared even without the jobseekers permission as users were trapped in the information compliance requirement of the hiring platform.

Glad to see how TrustLogics aim to give total control to users as to when and where their data appears, this spells security of professional data for me.

Indeed, i myself experienced being trapped in the information compliance of other recruiting platforms, forcing me to fill up and post data which are of non-relevant to the job i am applying for.

Good to see TrustLogic took away data control monopoly by the recruiting platforms and brought back control to the jobseekers.

And besides, this control of data also declutters the information highway of unwanted details and info.
TrustLogics is very secure, simple and very best to all the employee who's are looking for the job in their respective fields and according to their skills.
Because every company/organization needs an employee who is eligible or suitable for the specific profile/designation. when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience. Keyword matching, a popular technique for identifying common keywords between a job. You can get an opportunity from everywhere around you Because our intention is the target to the entire globe.
We Provide job on the basic information like Education Qualification certificates, Previous Employment Detail, and Skill certificates.

Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:31:10 AM

Trust logic will surely reduce the cost, time and the overall hiring process since Trust logic implementation will result to the verified database of all prospective applicant. A faster hiring process by trust logic. And trust logics is here to help both Jobseeker and Recruiter.
Trustlogics simplifies the processes especially if you are looking for a job. With just a one click jobseekers can do an update to their information and also can allow others or global viewing of their availability status.
The trustlogics can create impact to the industry of hiring. because of there system of getting the right applicant.
It's gonna be a the number one in the industry of Job Hiring, The process of choosing the right applicant, the process of choosing the right job to the applicants is very helpful to everyone and  also in choosing the right company.
I'm looking for a job, and i am looking for a right company. hope Trustlogics can help me to find work.
they built this platform to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is completely dependent on user-defined permissions.

Correct! This is why Trustlogic will be the best jobs platform for recruiters and job seekers. Where they can put permission on what the public can see. This is to prevent misused of people’s information. Some centralized platform sells the data to other company without the knowledge or forcing the user to share their data because of Terms of agreement. Usually me as a user of other job platform I don’t have a choice but to allow them to use my data because I need to find a job using their platform. Thanks trustlogic
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:43:35 AM

In reality everything has its own advantages and disadvantages .

It depends on how we think about it. I do a research about the company or website before joining to make sure its legal.
I am a full time mom and my kids now is already a teenager and i'm looking for a job for me online jobs seems to be a blessing in disguise, now there's Trust Logics is a big help to all jobseeker.

I can work from home in my spare time with less pressure and earn a decent amount of money for my family.
All that is needed is for online work is hardwork, concentration and time management.

rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:45:32 AM

How can I assure that the person requesting my personal data and document was safe and will not steal my data??. Is their any "TrustLogic Verified" thing we can see to verify that the one who was requesting is safe?? Just asking for more security purposes guys.

You know what Joshkulot the personal data together with documents itself, you really don't have to worry about it.

Due to the Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers
will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogics Tokens get distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform.

Reference: https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

On this things you will see how serious Trustlogics about their project to help the job seekers.
Maxxbill
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:57:41 AM

In reality everything has its own advantages and disadvantages .

It depends on how we think about it. I do a research about the company or website before joining to make sure its legal.
I am a full time mom and my kids now is already a teenager and i'm looking for a job for me online jobs seems to be a blessing in disguise, now there's Trust Logics is a big help to all jobseeker.

I can work from home in my spare time with less pressure and earn a decent amount of money for my family.
All that is needed is for online work is hardwork, concentration and time management.

I found one different thing about trustlogics. It is the only platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker.

I believe this will help both Recruiter and Jobseeker. And Jobseeker and Recruiter both get benefited from trustlogics.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:01:20 AM

You can rely on us! TrustLogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission.

i hope the word trust on that name of the project.
can be rely on.
once this is 100 percent pure.
this is the new ERA of application and job hunting all over the world.

In TrustLogics the applicants is secured. The source of this data is cryptographically signed and, hence, guarantees that all parties will have the same data.
I'm looking forward for this project, it will help a lot of people looking for job.
TrustLogics aiming to build a blockchain application and become a global information gateway for workforce data, where a user can verify their personal and professional information. TrustLogics aim is Blockchain For Trusted & Secured Professional Data. TrustLogics is a platform which facilitates digital authentication of professional data, stores the attested version on the blockchain, and makes it shareable based on user permissions.

plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

Correct! This is why Trustlogic will be the best jobs platform for recruiters and job seekers. Where they can put permission on what the public can see. This is to prevent misused of people’s information. Some centralized platform sells the data to other company without the knowledge or forcing the user to share their data because of Terms of agreement. Usually me as a user of other job platform I don’t have a choice but to allow them to use my data because I need to find a job using their platform. Thanks trustlogic

jobseekers are usually left with lesser options regarding data privacy, as an applicant you are to follow what is required by the employers. Applicants data should never really be allowed to be accessed by the general public but only to those companys that are reallly working with Trustlogics.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

Online Job portal is like a meeting place for job-seekers as well as recruiters where both have an intention of meeting their individual requirements. Trustlogics is like a one-stop shop that will help both parties to connect easily. Trustlogics will be using AI intelligence to help recruiters to find the best suitable candidates on their job requirements.

The problem with the job portal today is that recruiters receive too many job applications, so the tendency is that recruiters cannot find and select the best talent. With Trustlogics, it will filter the best job-seekers that will best fit the job. It will now be convenient and less time to consume for the recruiters.
Keyword matching, a popular technique of identifying common keywords between a job description and a resume help the jobseeker to find the job easily.
You can get maximum opportunity near you through TrustLogics. We built a platform where anyone can get their profile verified. And Anyone can get a job easily according to their skills and experience.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:36:45 AM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters.
By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.
THANK YOU!

This is the total game changer in job application. This would be the most convinient way to apply for a job with this kind of system. The traditional way of going to different company and submitting resume to each company would finally be over. TrustLogic will be a one resume for all jobs applicable.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:37:54 AM

Online Job portal is like a meeting place for job-seekers as well as recruiters where both have an intention of meeting their individual requirements. Trustlogics is like a one-stop shop that will help both parties to connect easily. Trustlogics will be using AI intelligence to help recruiters to find the best suitable candidates on their job requirements.

The problem with the job portal today is that recruiters receive too many job applications, so the tendency is that recruiters cannot find and select the best talent. With Trustlogics, it will filter the best job-seekers that will best fit the job. It will now be convenient and less time to consume for the recruiters.
Keyword matching, a popular technique of identifying common keywords between a job description and a resume help the jobseeker to find the job easily.
You can get maximum opportunity near you through TrustLogics. We built a platform where anyone can get their profile verified. And Anyone can get a job easily according to their skills and experience.

They just need a proper string arrangement or properly created crawler that suites the needs of the recruiters.
Hence i suggest that they will put an automated scanning the applicants resume and put score in a specific job that they will apply
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:01:21 AM

A knowledge in creating a good resume wherein necessary keywords that are usually matched to a job description is an edge to a job applicant to be able to easily get a match in different job offers. Job applicants should be wise enough to research these keywords on the internet.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:27:27 AM

A knowledge in creating a good resume wherein necessary keywords that are usually matched to a job description is an edge to a job applicant to be able to easily get a match in different job offers. Job applicants should be wise enough to research these keywords on the internet.

this is a disadvantage for some jobseekers who couldn't properly collate their datas on their resume. A missing keywords is a percentage less of matching a certain job. Keywords would be like a point system, the more keywords you have on your resume the more chances of getting matched and hired.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:36:15 AM

There are many existing job portals here but Trustlogics is the first one that uses blockchain technology. Definitely, Trustlogics will help improve our hiring process. And will surely give the best applicant for the right job.
We are the only platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker. We believe this will help us to build a useful platform from day one. The main task of Trustlogics is to provide real employee to the employers on the basis of their resume, and to resolve the issue of identification which company face after hiring a candidate. Truslogics have their validators which validates the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish, further trustlogics will not provide any training.
Maxxbill
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:50:48 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
Hello Lovesybitz, thank you for showing your interest in TrustLogics, To know more about us read here :- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Will make a very big breakthrough for the people who was working to  be paid only even it is not their profession. It will make applying job very easy and very effective and efficient for both applicant and company. Just scroll and search for your desired job and you've got it, no cost and time-consuming job fair attending. Will lessen the unemployment and underemployment rate. Double thumbs up for this Project Team. Very innovative and well design project.

I must say every thing has its own positives and negatives, whether we talk about online jobs or regular salary jobs.

Regular salary job gives you fixed money so that you can pay all your daily living expenses, and people turn to
online jobs as it provide extra income, from which one can fulfill there dreams.

Trust LOgics is the online jobs are very nice and interesting for people like me . I have still to come across a genuine online job provider .
I think this is a great website, it allows anyone to make money by expressing themselves through skills.
I am totally ready for this new career and the opportunities it could bring to me and my family!
Trustlogics is creating an international platform that will benefit nations, businesses, and individuals alike while promoting privacy and convenience.

I am sure that trustlogics is going to do great in the future.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:53:42 AM

4.3.1 Verified Profile Status
Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens are transferred to the Validators.

I see that there will be validators of the data. How and who can be validators on the platfrom ? can anyone apply to this position so they can earn trustlogic tokens? Or validators will be only handpicked by the developers or the team of trustlogic ?

As per my own understanding anyone can apply for the position of the trustlogic as a validators, for as long as they are qualified enough to be one of them

nope you cant
they have the partnership to do that.
if anyone can be a validator i am sure that this project will be a mess!
Truslogics have their validators which validate the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish. Trustlogics resolve the issue of  identification which company face after hiring a candidate. TrustLogics partnered Validators and Independent Service Providers can maintain and leverage their Digital Portfolios and receive ratings for services provided.  if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:55:29 AM

There are many existing job portals here but Trustlogics is the first one that uses blockchain technology. Definitely, Trustlogics will help improve our hiring process. And will surely give the best applicant for the right job.
We are the only platform using certified validators are verify the data and giving the ownership of the verification certificate to the job seeker. We believe this will help us to build a useful platform from day one. The main task of Trustlogics is to provide real employee to the employers on the basis of their resume, and to resolve the issue of identification which company face after hiring a candidate. Truslogics have their validators which validates the background checks of the employee as per recruiters wish, further trustlogics will not provide any training.

may i ask if trustlogic would also verify employers? as there are some people who might pretend employers but the actual purpose would be to  steal and gather important datas of a job seeker. I personally think that background checking and verification should both be done on both sides.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: