Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:00:14 PM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.

As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.

For the most part, I do think that TrustLogics is different from any other companies or online hiring agencies that
we are used to hear. They're much more reliable, credible and safe because they're a formal project run by developers
which are backed up by many investors.
Yah and here all of jobseeker files, data, or anything are safe with trustlogics... Because they're connected to blockchain technology, a powerful solution to all problems regarding to identity theft and data loss... Your data is yours...
Just to clarify trustlogics platform is not manpower agency or something like that huh, they will help someone to verified their background history and all other credentials... And also secured all of it (data) in their own server, so no one can ever access to it except yourself...
Yes they are not but someone from the platform can notify their users for a certain job posted which they call peer to peer hiring. They will be making the hiring process more easy and convenient for recruiters and for applicants too.
Imagine how big a help they will be making here with all the nightmares applicants experience in finding jobs. Anyway, since they will be available world-wide so almost everyone will benefit from them. And best thing also is they will be using cryptocurrency (TLTtokens) in the platform so crypto enthusiasts will also be interested in here.
yea sure,trustlogics can really be a huge help for applicants all over the world. it could really lessen the expenses and hussle every applicants goes through in finding jobs. trustlogics can guarantee their applicants profile informations to be very secured.since their using cryptocurrency with their platform might as well invest in this project.

Online hiring is both helpful and not for me as opinion. It is helpful because passing of documents and data was very fast and surely eliminates delay.
It is not helpful because it promotes laziness among people and unfairness on the people going into job fairs. These is only my opinion, no hate.
Well, this is for everyone, and the traditional application has a big difference compare to online application, its all on the peoples choice then when to choose whether the online application or the traditional one. Both are helpful but the advantage of this project is more than the traditional one.

that is truly yes, because in the traditional way, you and yourself will find the job after that and you will going in screening and interview, but to the help of trustlogics they are the one who help you to find the job and also you will surely that your information is safe because they have an great system at all times.

What can I say about this project is that it is well though off and not rushed. The developer is following a very great timeline for their project. I believe that success is already right in front of Trustlogics.
Yes! Trustlogics team are simply amazing. This is really a great platform and many people will really be interested in it especially for investors. Trustlogics team is obviously doing their part and give it more than their best to make sure that this project will succeed.
that's true,the team behind this amazing platform are simply amazing indeed.this project will give so many opportunities for all of us to enjoy.many investors will surely not hesitate to invest and risk their money in this wonderful project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rommeljm14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:02:47 PM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.

As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.

For the most part, I do think that TrustLogics is different from any other companies or online hiring agencies that
we are used to hear. They're much more reliable, credible and safe because they're a formal project run by developers
Yah and here all of jobseeker files, data, or anything are safe with trustlogics... Because they're connected to blockchain technology, a powerful solution to all problems regarding to identity theft and data loss... Your data is yours...
Just to clarify trustlogics platform is not manpower agency or something like that huh, they will help someone to verified their background history and all other credentials... And also secured all of it (data) in their own server, so no one can ever access to it except yourself...
Yes they are not but someone from the platform can notify their users for a certain job posted which they call peer to peer hiring. They will be making the hiring process more easy and convenient for recruiters and for applicants too.
Imagine how big a help they will be making here with all the nightmares applicants experience in finding jobs. Anyway, since they will be available world-wide so almost everyone will benefit from them. And best thing also is they will be using cryptocurrency (TLTtokens) in the platform so crypto enthusiasts will also be interested in here.
yea sure,trustlogics can really be a huge help for applicants all over the world. it could really lessen the expenses and hussle every applicants goes through in finding jobs. trustlogics can guarantee their applicants profile informations to be very secured.since their using cryptocurrency with their platform might as well invest in this project.

Online hiring is both helpful and not for me as opinion. It is helpful because passing of documents and data was very fast and surely eliminates delay.
It is not helpful because it promotes laziness among people and unfairness on the people going into job fairs. These is only my opinion, no hate.
Well, this is for everyone, and the traditional application has a big difference compare to online application, its all on the peoples choice then when to choose whether the online application or the traditional one. Both are helpful but the advantage of this project is more than the traditional one.

that is truly yes, because in the traditional way, you and yourself will find the job after that and you will going in screening and interview, but to the help of trustlogics they are the one who help you to find the job and also you will surely that your information is safe because they have an great system at all times.

What can I say about this project is that it is well though off and not rushed. The developer is following a very great timeline for their project. I believe that success is already right in front of Trustlogics.
Yes! Trustlogics team are simply amazing. This is really a great platform and many people will really be interested in it especially for investors. Trustlogics team is obviously doing their part and give it more than their best to make sure that this project will succeed.
Thats true that the trustlogic team is really amazing with its idea and its integrated platform, so it's not surprising that it's one of the most populated sources here, so it's no wonder that it can achieve success with the help of its investors and will be expanded further in the idea of trustlogic.
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:17:16 PM

Well it's not surprising that the trustlogic is really amazing because of its platform to invest in a trustlogic project, and I do not think it's surprising that it will soon achieve success in the future, because of its many hostages and the beauty of the system on its platform, it has been widely believed by trustlogic through its one project.
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:20:06 PM

The Independent Service provider that will be on their platform can be helpful for those free lancers and experienced workers that has skill especialty. This way they can find more jobs not only their regular route and place thats they have working with but it will expand the area of finding new service requestors in the process.
I think this is the main target of this dude. Since therr are also individuals who can work flexibly but doesnt belong to any company of hiring agencies. This will open a door for sure for those freelancer fellows who can manage to have multiple jobs in their own convient time.
Many people as of now are chosen to be an independent service person than to be part of a company. Like me, I want to be an individual service provider someday that will contact with different people offering my services and I know that trustlogics will help me. I want to become a private tutor and I think I can offer my services using trustlogics app.
that's true,working for yourself as an independent contractor gives you the freedom you always wanted when you were an employee, and possibly even the chance to earn more money.However, being your own boss is not always great it has it's downsides too.
feykbernard

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

The trustlogic platform is good because they provide user data protection especially it's private. No one else will have access to your data but only you, but rather if it has the user's permission. A jobseeker’s profile can be enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters. Recruiters will only see the data that has been made visible for them by jobseekers.
sinner86

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:33:50 PM

So it's really different trustlogic because it's a solid way for me to attract investors here, so I think on a great platform it's no wonder that it will be successful sooner with the trustlogic help, and with its remaining system more interested in a project to invest in this so trustlogic team preserves this beautiful idea in the future.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:35:51 PM

The Independent Service provider that will be on their platform can be helpful for those free lancers and experienced workers that has skill especialty. This way they can find more jobs not only their regular route and place thats they have working with but it will expand the area of finding new service requestors in the process.
I think this is the main target of this dude. Since therr are also individuals who can work flexibly but doesnt belong to any company of hiring agencies. This will open a door for sure for those freelancer fellows who can manage to have multiple jobs in their own convient time.
Many people as of now are chosen to be an independent service person than to be part of a company. Like me, I want to be an individual service provider someday that will contact with different people offering my services and I know that trustlogics will help me. I want to become a private tutor and I think I can offer my services using trustlogics app.
This is a very good platform for those people who have specialty skills like painters, laborer and other free lancer. With the help of trustlogics they will have a digital portfolio that will present their reviews and service rating.

So it means if you have good digital portfolio ratings this will give them more service requestors that will try to hire them. A good rating can give them more chance to gather future employers.

that's right,good rating will cause more and more chance of getting hired by employers. that's not all,since trustlogics has independent service provider in their platform. it companies will adapt to trustlogics system many jobs will be open for hiring.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:50:40 PM

Yes true because of your very helpful trustlogic can help you, because of its good idea about the company to help people, so it's amazingly trustlogic because it's a lot of it and it's good new to the majority because you can share app to grow especially in helping trustlogic to other people who believe it.
coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:51:04 PM

This is a very good platform for those people who have specialty skills like painters, laborer and other free lancer. With the help of trustlogics they will have a digital portfolio that will present their reviews and service rating.

that's right, this platform will serve as a digital portfolio for skillful applicants around the world. this platform gives so many opportunities for so many people and with help of trustlogics many freelancers will have their work open for all employers to enjoy.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:03:50 PM

By the way guys, what do you think about the future of their tokens called TLT tokens, does it have potential for profit in investors? Well, it will take time for their ICO to come so i wonder what the team are doing by this time that they are in the waiting period.
I hope so. Their tokens will be used in registering in the platform by users and in paying the validators as well as rewarding Independent Service Providers with it. So it will mean their tokens will be used as long as the platform exists and at work.
i believe so..So does it mean taht in order to regsiter or use TrustLogics platform you got to have ude their tokens. For me, that is also a nice strategy, although it might.lessen potential customers or.users but i guess since the concept of TrustLogics is definitely excellent and beneficial that is why they have the guts to just use their own token when registering with them.
It’s alright giga19. Those who will be interested will pay. They offer a much needed and quality service. Safe and transparent so what can we say, they deserve payment to sustain the platform. They will not be able to pay their staffs and maintain the platform if they don have fund.

They could also administer fees in the usage of each users. That way, they will be able to sustain it in a efficient manner. Its just
that I wish that the given fees will be reasonable and affordable because not all users are of the same financial status. May they be
considered in this.
Yes ofcourse they need to sustain the platform so they can continue to give service, and there's no free service or anything now a days everything is need to be paid... But infairness with trustlogics all your money would be worth it or more than of it will be back to you...

If that is the case, that is a Good sign of all the teams of trustlogics, because they a good feedback for all, but of course we as the supporters of this project we have to sustain our support to them for us to have a good quality of service.

You are right! I will not cease on supporting this project because it will definitely change the way our hiring process and will definitely affect everyone I know. Trustlogics is a great project and the support that we can give to the project is really a good decision not only for us but for the future generation.
Project is so promising at all. TLT token for me may be able to have its own value because of its wide variety of uses in finding a job and validation of data documents. Probably holding this kind of token is a worth.
May possibly have its potential value at all. Imagine how a employee can validate his data and documents if he/she doesn't have a token to pay to. Also, how can a employer check employee's document if the company doesn't have also tokens to pay to.
We need to trust this. Finding a good project that a real token value is very rare nowadays hope that their token has a value at all, lol. I will probably hold TLT Token as their project is very promising and good for everyone also me. Great job TrustLogics Team and Developers.

It will, trust this project! Their token will surely have its value in the coinmarket cap. Though we have to wait because this project isn't done yet. I guess we can only know that if their project is finished. I'm sure that the TrustLogic's team are doing their best, they will satisfy us.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
budlat

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

This project is really interesting. I bet that this project will be successful in the future and it will have a lot of partnership with other company because of the beautiful concept of their project.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:34:12 PM

This project is really interesting. I bet that this project will be successful in the future and it will have a lot of partnership with other company because of the beautiful concept of their project.

Yeah I think so too mate, this project can attract investors if they'll see the true objective of this project. The objective of this project is to help the jobseekers find a job as well as the recruiter in finding an employee and provide an authentic information of the applicant. This project also helps in decreasing the unemployment rate of our society. Just like you I also hope that the eye of most companies will open and see how vibrant the concept of this project is.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:42:49 PM

Yeah I think so too mate, this project can attract investors if they'll see the true objective of this project. The objective of this project is to help the jobseekers find a job as well as the recruiter in finding an employee and provide an authentic information of the applicant. This project also helps in decreasing the unemployment rate of our society. Just like you I also hope that the eye of most companies will open and see how vibrant the concept of this project is.

Yeah! I believe in everything you say!
This project is useful in our society, it makes our way of finding a job more easier since people now are most likely facing the web so it is not impossible for them to find this project if ever it will be implemented. This is the answer of the common problem in our economy which is the increasing rate of unemployed person.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:00:20 AM

well, their peer to peer hiring model is pretty great helps on making the recruitment process and hiring process much more efficient for every applicant.and their peer to peer hiring models also helps the candidates to get a fair chance of getting the job posted.because in some companies not all the applicants are genuine enough in their resumes and tend to submit fake ones.
Yea. A peer can refer someone they know in the platform that is suitable for the job posted based on their profiles. That is why it is also an advantage to have a viewable profile so potential jobs and opportunities will not just pass by with out noticing qualified candidates.
That's true, it is like job seekers are getting recommendations through peer to.peer hiring system. Well, inspite of recommendations i am pretty sure that they will still go through a selection process. But in any case, it is aleeady the decision of the company, i do believe that final selection process is already jurisdiction of the company.TRustlogics just help them screen the applicants, and that is through verification process by partnered validators.

Big check. It is only  up to the company now whether to hire someone based on recommendstions and not based on the qualifications. Because admit it or not, a big percentage, all over the world are hired based on recommendations and not qualifications. This practice is still exist ing, bit TrustLogics is already out of the picture in this kind.of.circumstances.
I hate this way. We call it in my country “padrino”. Someone who is more qualified is being overlooked just because he doesnt have a backup and instead someone who doesnt have the guts and not even qualified is being hired because he is endorsed by someone in position. 
well,this kind of issues had been in the hiring industry for years applicants with most potential are not getting the suitable job for them but instead the one applicant that fakes his resume and has back up in the company will get hired.this kind of hiring must stop its not fair for everyone.

I think that is the problem that the trust logics is trying to solve, the highest possibility of a skilled worker to be hired in the industry of world economical growth the platform is for everyone and it helps to the improvement of the economical growth of the country by hiring some professionals for the right specific jobs.
That is the main goal in the system of Trustlogic that they want to provide a reliable and efficient way which both sides can get the benefits of using their system. In my own opinion, I don't think that it is more important if the worker's got higher skills for as long as they are qualified to work which the company provided.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:31:29 AM

Any news on their incoming token sale? Is there date already or what? I believe everyone is waiting for their ICO since they are considered to be legit because of their accomplishments and their platform is already working together with their activities. So what more to think about?

I’m also can’t wait to release their announcement on this.
They were not updating us unlike before that there was at least every week updating us on the news and partnership of their project. It is legit though, I wish, lol.
Many are waiting for the updates and if when they will start to operate, and i just observe this past few days looks like trustlogic are on vacant period!? And recently i didn't get to see their update unlike before, did any of you guys noticed about it!?
I think they have updated already, but only little progress on their platform as I have seen, but if you want further more information you can easily contact them at their social media accounts.
naer7

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:13:58 AM

Any news on their incoming token sale? Is there date already or what? I believe everyone is waiting for their ICO since they are considered to be legit because of their accomplishments and their platform is already working together with their activities. So what more to think about?

I’m also can’t wait to release their announcement on this.
They were not updating us unlike before that there was at least every week updating us on the news and partnership of their project. It is legit though, I wish, lol.
Many are waiting for the updates and if when they will start to operate, and i just observe this past few days looks like trustlogic are on vacant period!? And recently i didn't get to see their update unlike before, did any of you guys noticed about it!?
I think they have updated already, but only little progress on their platform as I have seen, but if you want further more information you can easily contact them at their social media accounts.
The updates will be posted so we just wait for them to announce it, trustlogics has their own timeline of things and will probably giving itrs best to develop their project, we should wait for that.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:38:06 AM

So it means if you have good digital portfolio ratings this will give them more service requestors that will try to hire them. A good rating can give them more chance to gather future employers.

that's right,good rating will cause more and more chance of getting hired by employers. that's not all,since trustlogics has independent service provider in their platform. it companies will adapt to trustlogics system many jobs will be open for hiring.
That is one of the good features of trust logics, the platform itself will determine your profile that will be viewed by the employers and will give them insights about your profile, Its like an online validation of your skill set and be able to find a better company that will suits you.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

Yes correct mate, many people choose to work alone and become individual service provider than to belong in one company and to work with a manager and co workers... They prefer to work alone as a freelancer so no one will interfere with them and with their works, also no one will take a part of the payments...
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

well, their peer to peer hiring model is pretty great helps on making the recruitment process and hiring process much more efficient for every applicant.and their peer to peer hiring models also helps the candidates to get a fair chance of getting the job posted.because in some companies not all the applicants are genuine enough in their resumes and tend to submit fake ones.
Yea. A peer can refer someone they know in the platform that is suitable for the job posted based on their profiles. That is why it is also an advantage to have a viewable profile so potential jobs and opportunities will not just pass by with out noticing qualified candidates.
That's true, it is like job seekers are getting recommendations through peer to.peer hiring system. Well, inspite of recommendations i am pretty sure that they will still go through a selection process. But in any case, it is aleeady the decision of the company, i do believe that final selection process is already jurisdiction of the company.TRustlogics just help them screen the applicants, and that is through verification process by partnered validators.
Yes giga19 and that will be making recruitment easy. No more doubts on their credentials and no more sending private detectors on the candidates part to find out about the person. Easy, as is. As it the profile is presented then it has to be believed in because everything will be transparent here.

It will settle easily. There are many instances that hiring of jebseekers delayed due to the  invalidation of credentials. No more doubts to the profile of jobseeker because everything is transparent and it goes on several verification. Easy procedure will give as also a limited time to be a vacant unemploy.
Here at trustlogics there's no need to do manual verification or background investigation (BI), one reason for a hiring process become long and also need to spend time and money for both jobseeker and investigators... Here all is well, convenient, fast, reliable, transparent and secured, all in one platform...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:38:39 AM

Yes correct mate, many people choose to work alone and become individual service provider than to belong in one company and to work with a manager and co workers... They prefer to work alone as a freelancer so no one will interfere with them and with their works, also no one will take a part of the payments...
Yes that's the advantage of ISP or freelancer, but also it has disadvantage when it comes to availability of works for them... Sometimes they have many jobs offering, but i observe the jobs are not consistently coming and they have to wait for it for some time... Maybe that's before without the help of trustlogics, i don't know now...
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: