Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:37:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Borexx024

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:20:07 PM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.

That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.

Of course, it is a given that TrustLogics will choose the best suitable person for the job. I think that it
must be natural for the place where the jobseeker is residing in to include the information on their virtual
resumés.

When you applying for a job, Once you’ve identified exactly what you need in terms of hard skills and soft skills,
then it’s time to put a plan together to find what you need. You know what they say.
When you fail to plan, you may consider that you plan to fail.

Most of the jobs now are being through emails and the internet so it doesnt matter where you are as long as you have internet and make the job done. Most people I know doesnt even need to leave their house just to work and they are called now homebase employee.

You have a point, there are many people who choose to have a job online too and since that there is a project like this, it is possible to have a job online, there are many companies also who are looking for the home base work that is very interested especially to the moms out there who want to have a work while keeping the household.

It is really a convineint for those people if they could be hired through trustlogics platform and be a freelancer online. I hope Bangkok will have a representative there who can partner with their platform.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:42:51 PM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Main goal of this project is to eliminate any cost and expenses and if possible effort that may be both employee and employer may encounter. This is what I like this project they were focusing on the person’s comfort, cost, and effort.

This project really helpful to make many applicant find a job easily and because the online applicant is need their personal data been uploaded,many are asking about the security of their files which is the trustlogics can provide.

These is the reason I hate going into job fares or any application.
Workforce on every country is very crowded so definitely the fares was the same. People will now apply on the comfort of their home if this project will be approved and run.

I totally relate, every time I go to a job fair its overcrowded and the queue time for interview is too long. Sometime it will take you a lot of time just waiting for your interview and the interview will just take a cpuple of minutes. I hope this project will be succeful and will work in the near future.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:52:03 PM

Effort less, not time consuming, less expenses for applying and with just the use of the internet and mobile devices you can now apply with the comfort of your home! Isnt it great for both the jobseekers and recruitment firms. A well thought and planning, I salute to the developers and team behind this project! Good job!

A good product and good job. And strong team. I see the idea of ICO is very popular and a lot of people participate in the discussion of the topic. I with success for the team and the project.

TrustLogics has a lot of potential taht is why a lot are participating in the discussion. Apart from that, their concept is very interesting because  a lot of people are seeking jobs and there is a very big percentage that a lot of people will be soon using this project.
Well, in short 1kreasons they are just timely in this project. They came exactly just when we need them most. We are tired of the oppessions of these recruitment agencies now and we want reall change and good thing Trustlogics came.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:55:47 PM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.

As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.

Normal way of hiring is somewhat good for me. Why?
Because employer will see your appearance at the first place. Employer used psychological matter to test individual’s ability to perform task and job. For me it is somewhat good at all.

You are correct there too it's a very good chance for the recruiter to analyze the technical skills and personal communication skill of the soon to be employee. Having interview online is convenient too they can also show their skill online too.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:14:31 PM

By the way guys, what do you think about the future of their tokens called TLT tokens, does it have potential for profit in investors? Well, it will take time for their ICO to come so i wonder what the team are doing by this time that they are in the waiting period.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

By the way guys, what do you think about the future of their tokens called TLT tokens, does it have potential for profit in investors? Well, it will take time for their ICO to come so i wonder what the team are doing by this time that they are in the waiting period.
I hope so. Their tokens will be used in registering in the platform by users and in paying the validators as well as rewarding Independent Service Providers with it. So it will mean their tokens will be used as long as the platform exists and at work.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:46:19 PM

I hope so. Their tokens will be used in registering in the platform by users and in paying the validators as well as rewarding Independent Service Providers with it. So it will mean their tokens will be used as long as the platform exists and at work.
The team must be very busy during these waiting period they have for their incoming main sale. The team is not sleeping, you will just be surprised that another accomplishement again has been attained and another partnership with another company has been made. Salute to this hard working team of Trustlogics.

micahyahel10

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:05:29 PM

Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.

As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.

Because employer will see your appearance at the first place. Employer used psychological matter to test individual’s ability to perform task and job. For me it is somewhat good at all.

You are correct there too it's a very good chance for the recruiter to analyze the technical skills and personal communication skill of the soon to be employee. Having interview online is convenient too they can also show their skill online too.
Of course they still.need to do personal interview but not all applicants. They should do the preliminary screening in online. If we still are goung to be stuck up with the traditional way of hiring, it is not go at all thst there is ni improvement.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:24:02 PM

i believe so..So does it mean taht in order to regsiter or use TrustLogics platform you got to have ude their tokens. For me, that is also a nice strategy, although it might.lessen potential customers or.users but i guess since the concept of TrustLogics is definitely excellent and beneficial that is why they have the guts to just use their own token when registering with them.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

The team must be very busy during these waiting period they have for their incoming main sale. The team is not sleeping, you will just be surprised that another accomplishement again has been attained and another partnership with another company has been made. Salute to this hard working team of Trustlogics.
Precisely,. Maybe they are busy with their initial testing, was that in, Curacao? I am pretty sure, they are giving their best work there, they will.not let it go into waste, specially with the award they receive, they reallgly need to prove that they are worthy of the award given to them.
ki.Ata.Adonai

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:51:33 PM

Of course they still.need to do personal interview but not all applicants. They should do the preliminary screening in online. If we still are goung to be stuck up with the traditional way of hiring, it is not go at all thst there is ni improvement.
When Trustlogics has conceptualized this kind of project, what they have it mind is to make things a lot easier. If we can have a much better ways in hiring or recruiting, why will we get back to the old one. Let us start moving on to the higher level.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:01:00 PM

I really hope we all can gain profit out of their token.the team really is working hard specially now for their incoming main sale for their TLT tokens.their TLT tokens will be used to leverage peer network to fill the open positions.users will also use TLT tokens to get their professional milestones attested.
rommeljm14

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:02:23 PM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.

That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.

Of course, it is a given that TrustLogics will choose the best suitable person for the job. I think that it
must be natural for the place where the jobseeker is residing in to include the information on their virtual
resumés.

I think for me trust logic will only give way or being used as a bridge to a company and job seekers to make the hiring process more efficient. I guess this project is one of the solution of a huge hiring problems in our industry.
definetly ,because the unemployement rate to some nation are decade problem so that is time to,atlest will be less the unemeployment rate,,if trustlogics will be succeed.
Well, the absence of work is increasingly so that I believe that it will soon solve this unemployment problem as it is in some countries, so I'm one of the people who believe that all the answer to the number without work with the help of trustlogic is much it can match the intermediate ideas and trustlogic projects.
sinner86

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:17:10 PM

resumés.

I think for me trust logic will only give way or being used as a bridge to a company and job seekers to make the hiring process more efficient. I guess this project is one of the solution of a huge hiring problems in our industry.
definetly ,because the unemployement rate to some nation are decade problem so that is time to,atlest will be less the unemeployment rate,,if trustlogics will be succeed.
It's really a big part of trustlogic sharing in the absence of work, so in a way and it's a good idea I believe that in the future it will soon achieve success and the number of unemployed countries will be less, so it will not increase the loss at work.
powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:17:41 PM

When Trustlogics has conceptualized this kind of project, what they have it mind is to make things a lot easier. If we can have a much better ways in hiring or recruiting, why will we get back to the old one. Let us start moving on to the higher level.
that's why I fully support trustlogics,for its solutions to make job hiring,job recruiting,job seeking more convenient for candidates.every one has a fair chance of being employed thanks to their peer to peer hiring model.and their also having online interviews which makes trustlogics more efficient for candidates.
coingrave

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:31:13 PM

resumés.

It's really a big part of trustlogic sharing in the absence of work, so in a way and it's a good idea I believe that in the future it will soon achieve success and the number of unemployed countries will be less, so it will not increase the loss at work.
actually,that's why trustlogics is making the hiring industry more convenient for candidates to solves issues that our hiring industry currently has.
trustlogics has online interview which makes it more convenient and cost less for the candidate.
batch2016

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:34:56 PM

resumés.

Unemployment is a major concern for our current situation and some of the challenges that this system does not have as much unemployment as possible, so it's a good idea to have a trustlogic ready to help to reduce unemployment, so much gratitude with its idea so it's not surprising that it will achieve success in the future.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:45:48 PM

resumés.

Unemployment is a major concern for our current situation and some of the challenges that this system does not have as much unemployment as possible, so it's a good idea to have a trustlogic ready to help to reduce unemployment, so much gratitude with its idea so it's not surprising that it will achieve success in the future.
well for me,I don't think trustlogics can reduce unemployment rate that much.it really a great idea to solve the issues when it comes to unemployment.but not that much people have internet connections.but i really like how trustlogics is willing to help reduce some issues in our hiring industry.
papajack69

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:49:02 PM

resumés.

well for me Batch2016 if ever that is about what you said good news because by trustlogic it has been a big part to help with unemployment and its number so as not to increase so I believe in the truslogic good help it can achieve success.
chon83
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:53:44 PM

Real market need. I would want to use this when recruiting. Working MVP.
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: