Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:28:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters should be paid in ETH  (Read 4529 times)
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:51:11 PM

the fact that the participants of the bounty from this will not be better.it is better to receive payments in tokens.it's simple.Tokens can give large x whereas eth no.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KSHMR

Activity: 259
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:53:21 PM

I think it is a good idea to paid ETH to bounty hunter but it will not happen because all projects will wait that their tokens will get listed to an exchanges and that is the reason they will not paid an ETH.
Mr.Been

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

is actually better if the payment bounty with eth token price is stable and investors are also not worried about the allocation of eth payments
but  main reason that bounty program happen is that their dev want to promote their tokens, so they want to pay in tokens.
parlerm

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

Good Idea but I more like to paid with that token because i can hold it and wait until  it pump so I can get more profit. it's like investing in ICO without spend your money. But when i got paid with ETH, I only get stable income.
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

actually, I really agree in this case the payment is done in ETH coins. but it all depends on the rules of the platfrom itself whether they provide their respective currency for payable or also in ETH, usually they are very optimistic about their own coins.

so most important is diligent reading a from bounty program. if such is not suitable, please look for payment in the form of ETH
in my opinion, there are still many platforms that pay in the form of ETH,
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:10:52 PM

This is a very good suggestion. IMO, 90% of the reward should be in the form of token, and the remaining 10% should be in the form of ETH. This will help the participants to get some sort of return for their efforts.
maro101

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:22:53 PM

I like this idea, but I think that it's not profitable for developers to give the etherium, but it's easier to let it on the development of the project. As for the price collapse due to the campaign bounty, I'm sure that if the project worth it does not become a problem for the growth of the token
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

Of course, there is a certain sense in the payment of bounty hunters ethereum. True, it would probably be better if the ICO team would offer a choice of payment either in tokens or in ETH. Because some bounty hunters may want to get exactly the tokens they release. To do this, it is sufficient to indicate this information in the form that we fill in when you join the ICO signature campaign. However, I think ICO teams will not want to support such an initiative. They are better off paying our work in tokens. For this they conduct their ICO.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:26:37 PM

Many of ICOs allocate some of the tokens to participants in bounty campaigns. Don't you think it is better to give bounty participnats reward in ETH?
1-2% of the money raised is not so much and bounty participants deserve that. Also, it can cause more investors to attract. Because they are no longer worry about the price fall after bounties are paid.

It is true that if bounty hunters will be paid ethereum for their work, there's a slight chance that bounty hunters dumping tokens will greatly affect the market value of the token once it is distributed. However, we should also keep in mind that a token will only have a market value once it has a high amount of volume, and there are some ICOs that do not gather enough funds to fully develop their project or even market their project because of lack of fund, that is why they choose to pay with their token.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:27:54 PM

This is a very good suggestion. IMO, 90% of the reward should be in the form of token, and the remaining 10% should be in the form of ETH. This will help the participants to get some sort of return for their efforts.

It could be better if in the beginning there is a choice whether the partcipant want to be paid in eth or tokens. Therefore, it will depends on each participants to make the decisions. And the payment could be at the end of the bounty program or after the token sale end.
yatogami

Activity: 462

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:28:35 PM

Many of ICOs allocate some of the tokens to participants in bounty campaigns. Don't you think it is better to give bounty participnats reward in ETH?
1-2% of the money raised is not so much and bounty participants deserve that. Also, it can cause more investors to attract. Because they are no longer worry about the price fall after bounties are paid.

I've seen only one campaign that paid their participants in ETH - Daostack. And that was because they didn't manage to keep the price of their token on the acceptable level (maybe because of ill-structured advertising campaign).
At the same time, token price fall is a huge problem to all bounty hunters - most of them rely on tokens making x2-3-4-5, etc. after the ICO, but in fact only few projects can show this result.
So yes, I would suggest the scheme that would allow the bounty participants to choose one of the options - either to be paid in tokens or in ETH.

CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:29:35 PM

Payments to bounty companies in ETH are already practiced. One of such projects that I heard is Daostak. I believe that it is really convenient for bounty participants, but I do not know how this affects the project.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

It might be good idea but you missing the point of whole thing. They pay in the Tokens because they kind of get security deposit in their hands. When the funds are raised then the value for each token is decided. When bounty participant are allocated with the token then that much % of tokens are circuited right away and thus helps the micro economy of the ICO itself. This can have positive effects on the token value for later times. If they pay directly in the ETH then nothing like that will really happen with the ICO and thus token may not get the value at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ale46

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:33:49 PM

brilliant thinking, I strongly agree with what you say if bounty hunter in pay with ETH then the investors will not be afraid of coin dump price after all bounty participants in pay and this step may be more attract investors to invest
gregden

Activity: 212

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:37:04 PM

I think that the participants of the bounty campaigns should be awarded in ICO's tokens because they choose this project, invest time in it so they have to believe in these projects and in its tokens.
libratiz

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:40:04 PM

I do not think paying Ethereum is a better option.
Since most of the time if I participate in this potential project, it means that I'm optimistic about this ICO project, so I'd rather get a token instead of Ethereum.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

brilliant thinking, I strongly agree with what you say if bounty hunter in pay with ETH then the investors will not be afraid of coin dump price after all bounty participants in pay and this step may be more attract investors to invest
It seems to me that everything depends on the project. If the project is really promising and successful, then these coins will be in demand and the bounty members of the company can not significantly affect its price.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:00:45 PM

You know this interesting proposal, get paid for participating in bounty companies in ETH. In this case, ETH itself will get a good boost to growth. But there is another side. Yes, tokens recently traded below the ICO price and often go to the bottom, which in turn upsets all participants, but at the same time there is a chance of getting many X's and it's tempting to get tokens and not ETH becomes bigger. I already met bounty when instead of tokens it was offered to get ETH and I liked it. I think that it is just necessary to give such an opportunity to choose what to receive a reward. This will be the best solution.
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:04:15 PM

I think it would be nice if bounty hunters can be paid in ether. It is even better there will be no more dump of the coin in the market that cause the price of the coin to drop below the ICO price
bitbink

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:04:51 PM

It would be just great to be rewarded for the bounty campaign in Ethereum. But then the meaning of the bounty campaign is lost - it turns out you are promoting their tokens and do not want to receive them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: