Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters should be paid in ETH  (Read 4529 times)
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

Many of ICOs allocate some of the tokens to participants in bounty campaigns. Don't you think it is better to give bounty participnats reward in ETH?
1-2% of the money raised is not so much and bounty participants deserve that. Also, it can cause more investors to attract. Because they are no longer worry about the price fall after bounties are paid.

But if the projects send us their tokens, and after being listed on the exchanges, tokens that by the supported by the community and price increases then we will be the ones earning the most money with this project.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:20:25 PM

ETH payment bounty program has been implemented by some bounty sites on the internet. I was involved in some bounty sites, and when I was done I was paid for ETH

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
nickwen

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:22:28 PM

ETH payment bounty program has been implemented by some bounty sites on the internet. I was involved in some bounty sites, and when I was done I was paid for ETH

Can you share with me sites that allow you to participate in bounty programs and pay directly to the participants? I'm looking for such sites but do not have a reputable site and pay with ETH
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:23:49 PM

sure it would be better for the bounty hunter to get ETH but i don't see it happening any time soon.
I have never seen projects that pay for ETH members. I think they would probably have sold the whole ETH after people invested in the projects to get their project development money

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:23:53 PM

Many of ICOs allocate some of the tokens to participants in bounty campaigns. Don't you think it is better to give bounty participnats reward in ETH?
1-2% of the money raised is not so much and bounty participants deserve that. Also, it can cause more investors to attract. Because they are no longer worry about the price fall after bounties are paid.

No they shouldn't. Why would you want ETH when you can have a stake in the company your completing the bounty for? If you're doing a bounty for shitcoin, then you should receive shit. If you truly support the project, then the project will pay!
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:24:48 PM

I would agree with you on this but it is tough sometimes especially for projects who are unable to raise substantial punt of money during their tokensale. These projects won't find it easy to pay with ETH as amount of ETH raised is too low compared to their cap. But for projects that are able to reach their cap, it will be good to pay with ETH as it will help minimize token dumps by bounty hunters.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:25:39 PM

I think it is not a little rewarding but the number has begun to increase and I think it is better to have a limit on entering the site instead of merit sitemedi
I also think that the projects should regulate the number of participants in the bounty program. If everyone is involved in a project, the chances are that each person will receive $ 5 after two months Grin

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

This is certainly very good for bounty hunters.Some funds of generosity are too large to spread in the eth.The project does not suffer from generosity, but only from the secondary market. If pay eth, it will be directly.
Yes, we will not spend too much time waiting for the project to send their token in our wallet. The project should change the form of payment by ETH. There will be more participants
casternetwork

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

There are some reasons they do not pay ETh for bounty hunters. Number 1: They want people to exchange their token. No one project wants their token not exchanged. The exchange made that project successful or failed. If they are rewarded with ETH, I think their token will not be valid. 2nd: if they pay by ETH. I am sure the pool will be very little. and they will receive very little bonus
I agree with you, if the ETH payment projects, we will receive very little bonus because they will only pay us a small amount of ETH they have received.

Am I spamming? Report me!
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:29:28 PM

Just like the price of tokens for which you are doing bounty for can fall after the campaign, the price of eth may also fall. Also there is not much incentive for ICO's to pay in eth as they have to give it out from their collection, where as tokens they can give easily as they already own them. BTW, there are few projects which pay in btc and eth, keep an eye out for them.

Maxbold123

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:29:36 PM

Most bounty hunter like me would prefer to be rewarded in ethereum. It is easier to get your ethereum converted into fiat.
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:31:14 PM

I don't think paying ETH is a better choice.
Because most of the time if I participate in this golden thread, it means that I am optimistic about this ICO project, so I prefer to get the token, not ETH.
That's your decision, but a lot of people want the projects to pay for the bounty hunter's campaign by ETH. A lot of people want to be paid by direct, and they do not want to wait for the token to be listed after a few weeks
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:33:29 PM

I think a lot of bounty hunters who want to get paid using token than ETH, because the price of these tokens can exceed the ETH price they received ,,, but besides that there is also a risk because many Tokens are sold in the market, and even some whose prices fall below the price ICO after entering the market ...will be very loss if the developers pay the bounty hunter using eth ...
I think as well, if the projects pay us by ETH, there will be a lot of serious problems going on. Those paid for by ETH will never buy back the tokens from their projects on the exchange

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:34:48 PM

It would be good for bounty hunters but not worth for team.
Exactly, the beneficiaries here will be those involved in the bounty campaign. Projects are most likely to suffer losses and can not develop their projects because the tokens are not of interest to the public.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

There are a few bounties that pay you in btc or eth or tokens that are already listed on exchanges. It is always advisable to do those campaigns.
But, these campaigns would only pay you a limited amount of money, at max 150$ a week.
When you get rewarded in stakes and if the campaign does well, you stand a chance of earning around thousand dollars. So although going by stakes is a gamble, but if it goes well, you become rich instantly.
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:36:11 PM

I think it is not important to pay for ETH or token projects. Most importantly, the projects will keep the promise and pay for us. I am very scared to encounter scam projects on this forum

waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:38:02 PM

I hope someday projects will pay participants in their bounty campaign with by altcoin the participant asks for. It will also be a way to get more people involved in their project

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:38:24 PM

I support a good idea, but I do not think that not all projects will agree to this, because it can be a little expensive)
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:39:35 PM

This sounds very good but I don't think it's gonna happen. Some icos usually pay with their own coin.They need to promote their coin because it's a part of the company and of their eco system. This thing Is very important for the projects in order to develop
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:40:01 PM

Bounty hunters are like workers and workers always submit with their employers wish or command, as been said, when the dev or the team wanted us to pay with their tokens, we don't have any choice aside from the word, take it or leave it. ETH payment is good for us as bounty hunters but it is still and always the dev team who will decide on the matter of what would be the payment.
Yes, we are just employees for the project. They hire us to promote their projects. So they have the right to make payments to us in cash, ETH, Bitcoin, tokens if they want.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: