Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:54:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters should be paid in ETH  (Read 4529 times)
yourx7phone

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

I think that's a good idea, because on average after bounty hunter receives a token, the price of the coin will drop for some time, but it's also difficult for dev because they have to spend money or ETH which if paid in the form of tokens they do not need to spend again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

It depends on whether or not you trust the bounty you are involved in. Before we participate in a bounty campaign, we usually choose what we consider to be a credible project. Therefore, I prefer to take risks together with the ICO I choose. If they succeed, I will gain more benefits.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
sambuki

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

Good idea to pay the hunters with eth weekly instead after the ICO finished. This will avoid scams that could be done by the developers.
indopool

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:18:52 PM

I do not agree with the idea of payment in the form of Ethereum, why do not I agree? Because I as a bounty hunters want to feel also the success of the launch of the new token / ICO project that I'm following. and waiting for the token is valuable or does not have a great sensation.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

Yes, this would have been very fantastic, but another point to consider while they might not pay bounty hunters in Eth will be that they also want a big community, in reality, some hunters will eventually become part of the team of holders or traders of the bounty token when they see how professional and how viable the tokens are, which is good for the project. But should the project fails, then hunters would have worked for nothing.
trindirt

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:31:46 PM

Yes, it would be more profitable for the participants of the bounty, but not for the project. Of course I, too, for this idea
RAIKOSLA

Activity: 336

Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:35:51 PM

Many of ICOs allocate some of the tokens to participants in bounty campaigns. Don't you think it is better to give bounty participnats reward in ETH?
1-2% of the money raised is not so much and bounty participants deserve that. Also, it can cause more investors to attract. Because they are no longer worry about the price fall after bounties are paid.

which obviously we should be very grateful for the free token that is given to us at this time. and certainly very good for hunters. Some generosity funds are too large to be distributed in its ICO project. If they get paid with ETH, then I think their token will not sell in the market.

warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:26:29 PM

If I am in a bear market, I prefer to accept Ethereum's payment, but if in a bull market, I think that perhaps altcoins or tokens will be more profitable, because in the bull market, the increase of altcoins will be much greater than that of Ethereum.

SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:33:07 PM

That is good if we will recieve reward as already a Ethereum or ETH and not another token or crypto currency but right now im already satisfied from what im earning in some ICO that i participated and i do enjoy to recieve different coins and collect it and keep it for a long time till have its good price on the market to gain some profit on it.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
rextoinsem

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:44:58 PM

The idea is interesting and correct in my opinion. Even if the bounty allocated 1-2% when entering the stock exchange, they also play a role. Especially when less experienced participants take them off below the price of the ICO. And it turns out that investors think " why I bought so expensive if you can buy cheap and then a couple of days to sell." The question is actually relevant.
neli234

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

Great idea for the bounty hunter, they will support that. But do you know the majority of BM still receive tokens? It will be unlikely
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:54:57 PM

We need to create a thread on this forum and raise this issue! At least part of the funds can be given in the ETH.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
rvlrshr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:10:59 PM

I don't think that would be a good idea since you're supporting the project itself so you would be paid on whatever tokens it would be, eth is advisable because some ICO's ended up being a scam and if you'll request for eth payment then payment should be done weekly.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:15:37 PM

It does make sense but ETH is as volatile as any other currency and there is no promise that ETH wont fall as well. Its doing that right now just like everything else. An undervalued coin can easily gain more value than ETH if the project is good.
BenRayfield

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

Many of ICOs allocate some of the tokens to participants in bounty campaigns. Don't you think it is better to give bounty participnats reward in ETH?
1-2% of the money raised is not so much and bounty participants deserve that. Also, it can cause more investors to attract. Because they are no longer worry about the price fall after bounties are paid.

Probably all bounty hunters dream about this situation!
But I'm afraid that's unlikely. The market is extremely unstable. And many tokens after ICO are lower.

Lostan

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:33:45 PM

I reckon that it is more profitable for bounty hunters to receive tokens, as they can either go high or (unfortunately) decrease in price
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:46:52 PM

Bounty Hunters in some time before 2018 Jan they were paid in Eth after some of ico organizers are paying in Eth instead of their own tokens but paying in Eth is a good idea altogether for bounty workers earning estimations we can calculate
Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:54:55 PM

It would be a revelation if bounty Hunters we're to be paid in ETH,. This will mean that the token of the coin in question will not be dumped as they are by the bounty hunters hence helping uphold their. Quality and
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:02:40 AM

This decision is good to no longer disturb

the bitcoin bitcoin hunters here in the forum would have approved this admins here in the forum

so as not to lose profit from the workforce in the forum because we are unlucky when the price of their tokens falls.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:32:16 AM

It would benefit both parties so I agree to this. ICO devs should know that bounties don't really care about the project and they just work-paid-and go find another one especially the participants in their airdrop. Their rewards are so small that thinking of holding would not crossed their minds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: