Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters should be paid in ETH  (Read 4529 times)
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 06:31:50 PM

You want to be paid in ETH, while that would be good I just want 100% of campaigns to pay out. That would be a much better first step, rather than requesting all ETH payouts. Let's first rid the area of scam campaigns and scam coins then we can focus on the next step which is ETH payments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

Many of ICOs allocate some of the tokens to participants in bounty campaigns. Don't you think it is better to give bounty participnats reward in ETH?
1-2% of the money raised is not so much and bounty participants deserve that. Also, it can cause more investors to attract. Because they are no longer worry about the price fall after bounties are paid.

It's good If it happens so. but if they do that they have to that after the ICO. It means before it listed on an exchange. In that case, They have to pay it form their funds. I'm pretty sure they won't do that. Thay pay it with their tokens then hunters have to exchange them after the listed.
Well you have some point but owners will prefer to pay it with their tokens as they will think more about the development of the project, with what you have said, paying 1-2% of the actual money raise is not that big for the developers as they already got some funds to continue their projects, as I understand your sentimental about bounty hunters, they will dumped the tokens after they seen the opportunities making the tokens/projects being dumped for some quite time.
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:41:59 PM

Of course, the thought is good, and in part it exists in some bounties(from Sylon). But as a diversification, I would prefer to get some tokens.
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:43:04 PM

ETH is real money while tokens that you get are not  Grin So that's the reason. This being said, I've seen a couple of campaigns where it was said that the organizers reserved the right to pay bounty hunters in ETH. So, it can happen but imo it's rather an exception.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:46:44 PM

Ya it is more sure in the part of the bounty hunter if they get paid in ethereum since not all ICO coins are lised in exchanges and most of them theough they are listed most of the time they dont rise in value so the bounty participants though their tasks are sure done their profit is not sure.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

I've also met several projects paying an award in ETH or BTC, but this is more of an exception. It seems to me that the project can take such a step if they are confident in the imminent increase in the value of their tokens and it is more profitable for them to pay the award in another currency.
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:00:35 PM

Ya it is more sure in the part of the bounty hunter if they get paid in ethereum since not all ICO coins are lised in exchanges and most of them theough they are listed most of the time they dont rise in value so the bounty participants though their tasks are sure done their profit is not sure.
If that the case then we have all the chance to earn and would not be a victim of scam especially when we are paid weekly and not in token, since it is hard for us to be paid in token, it is unfair since we are rendering our service but sometimes end up nothing.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:00:48 PM

Usually for bounty hunters will be better to receive a reward in ETH. But I'm not sure that the company will be profitable. The more people have this token, the more popular are the company and the coin.
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:02:11 PM

i will definitely appreciate this move bounty hunter paid in Eth the reason is Eth is most valuable crypto currency we can expect ETH to touch even 10 thousand dollars as well
Kolya albina

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:03:59 PM

Hmmm! This is deep enough to think about though. I’ve being participating in the bounty campaign for some months and already had little experience too which I would say it’s less risky for Dev team to pay the campaigners with some percentage from their tokens than paying with ETH. #justmyopinion

Yes I agree with you, for companies that hold ico they pay bounty participation with their coins to reduce the risk of loss to them, and that also puts their coin circulation in the market they will launch later. So I think if the payment of bounty participants with ETH will only increase the risk of loss for companies that hold ICO.
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:04:22 PM

Many of ICOs allocate some of the tokens to participants in bounty campaigns. Don't you think it is better to give bounty participnats reward in ETH?
1-2% of the money raised is not so much and bounty participants deserve that. Also, it can cause more investors to attract. Because they are no longer worry about the price fall after bounties are paid.

I definitely do not agree. Then they would be getting paid very little. You can still find some campaigns that pay you in eth, but you end up earning very little funds...
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:06:12 PM

If no one will use the Crypto-currency, its value will be zero, and its popularity will be very low. The main purpose of the bounty is to advertise the project. It is very important to pay bounty members their tokens, for work. Participants of the bounty will trade, mining, exchange these tokens. This is very important from the point of view of the development of the project and the popularization of the project. The more tokens fall into different hands, the more difficult it is to manipulate the market.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:09:58 PM

I think that paying in ETH will be a lot easier for the bounty hinters, but will never happen. The projects wants to have more investors and this way they keep the bounty hunters as investors and keep them involved with the project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:15:43 PM

I myself am a bountyhanter and I can say that it can be viewed from two sides: 1. you get a token of a prospective project and then it makes an X! 2. you get ETH and buy tokens of promising projects (this is not beneficial to the project that pays because advertising leaves him) !!!

[
cryptoman512

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:16:57 PM

I agree partially but I think it would be great if it's going to be paid in half in ethereum or bitcoin and half of the token. Paying bounties with their tokens lessens the investors confidence to purchase in their ICO. This results to lesser ICO collected turnout at some point. I already getting paid less than what I have done. There's this one social and article bounty I have paticipated. I spent a day writing a good article for them. My article got approved and been paid with $10 at token valuation after their ICO. While I make $30 a day if I do other freelance skill job other than writing. There's a huge underpaid issue there. Plus the token been traded lower than it's ICO price. that's unfortunate.  Grin
armakarisma

Activity: 462

Germany’s First STO

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:18:30 PM

I do not agree with it, there is a separate destination for developers to share their tokens through airdrop or bounty, one of which is to keep circulating the number of token in circulation supply

Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:26:30 PM

As a hunter I agree and prefer my pay in ETH, but as ICO team I see where they are coming from and understand their view! It's like some of the companies in the world, give wage bonuses, to their workers in shares that the company listed on the stock market, to stimulate workers to work harder for the company to succeed, as the share price will depend on the work done from employees!

EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:39:32 PM

It would be a lot better I guess if bounty hunter will be paid by ethereum. As eth has its value already unlike those tokens from project that sometimwa it takes 2 or 3 months to have value and sometimes the value is so small.  Whereas in eth the value is stable.

tonjeng didejeh

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:30:47 PM

I would be very happy if the hunter is paid by using, we do not have to wait to sell it, if it is there then I will join
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:38:27 PM

The main purpose of bounties is to have a following in the coin and if the project is good and if it is successful then it will give you a better profit, but most of the time it wont end up like that as most of the projects coming up are just fantasy ones and everyone is starting new projects to make money and there is no way they are going to pay with ETH unless they have the budget to allocate that kind of funds from the start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: